到邮局寄照片
Send photos to the post office
Enviar fotos a la oficina de correos
Envoyer des photos à la poste
到邮局寄照片
学友 : 请问 , 人美 在 吗 ?
Xueyou: Excuse me, is beauty?
雪洋:すみません、人には美がありますか?
人 美的 室友 : 在 , 请 进 , 她 正在 等 着 你 呢 .
A beautiful roommate: Yes, please come in, she is waiting for you.
蓮明のルームメイト:はい、入ってください、彼女はあなたを待っています。
学友 : 谢谢 。
Xueyou: Thank you.
人美 : 学友 , 快 来看 这些 照片 , 我 想 寄给 我 的 爸爸妈妈 和 朋友 们 。
Renmei: Xueyou, come see these photos, I want to send them to my mom, dad and friends.
学友 : 啊 , 这 麽 多 的 照片 , 我要 认真 地 看一看 。
Xueyou: Ah, so many photos, I have to take a serious look.
雪洋:ああ、写真がたくさんあるので、詳しく見ていきたいと思います。
人美 : 是 啊 , 这些 照片 , 有的是 在 北京大学 校园内 照 的 , 有的是 在 公园 里照 的 。
Renmei: Yes, some of these photos were taken on the campus of Peking University, and some were taken in the park.
Renmei:はい、これらの写真の一部は北京大学のキャンパスで撮影され、一部は公園で撮影されました。
我 想选 一些 好 的 寄给 他们 , 让 他们 多 了解 了解 北京 。
I want to choose some good ones and send them to them to let them know more about Beijing.
良いものをいくつか選んで送り、北京についてもっと知ってもらいたいです。
学友 : 这个 主意 不错 。
Xueyou: This idea is good.
我 也 应该 寄 一些 照片 给 我 爸爸妈妈 和 朋友 们 。
I should also send some photos to my mom, dad and friends.
両親や友達にも写真を送ろう。
人美 : 学友 , 你 看 这 张 是 香山 , 满山 的 红叶 , 真 美 。
Renmei: Xueyou, you see this is Xiangshan, the red leaves of the mountains, really beautiful.
这张 是 我们 在 北大 的 校门口 , 你 手里 还 拿 着 刚 买来 的 北京 地图 呢 。
This is our school gate at Peking University. You still have the map of Beijing you just bought.
学友 : 现在 我 还是 随身带 着 地图 , 为了 不 迷路 。
Xueyou: Now I still carry the map with me, in order not to get lost.
雪洋:迷子にならないように、今でも地図を携帯しています。
人美 : 好 了 , 就 寄 这些 照片 吧 。
Renmei: Ok, just send these photos.
现在 我们 一起 去 邮局 吧 。
Now let's go to the post office together.
さあ、一緒に郵便局に行きましょう。
( 在 邮局 里 , 人美 在 寄信 , 学友 在 买 明信片 。
(In the post office, people are sending letters, and students are buying postcards.
(郵便局では、Renmeiが手紙を、Xueyouがポストカードを購入しています。
人美 : 您好 , 我 想 寄 一封信 到 美国 。
Renmei: Hello, I want to send a letter to the United States.
营业员 甲 : 请 在 二号 窗口 排队 等 着 。
Salesperson A: Please wait in line at the second window.
営業担当者A:2番目のウィンドウで並んでお待ちください。
( 在 二号 窗口 。
(In the second window.
人美 : 我要 寄 一封 国际 航空信 。
Renmei: I want to send an international airmail letter.
营业员 乙 : 你 需要 先买 一个 国际 信封 , 填好 地址 後 再 给 我 。
Salesperson B: You need to buy an international envelope first, and then fill in the address and give it to me.
人美 : 我 自己 带 着 信封 , 而且 已经 写 好 地址 了 。
Renmei: I bring my own envelope and I have already written the address.
营业员 乙 : 让 我 看 一下 儿 。
Salesperson B: Let me have a look.
很 好 , 没 问题 。
Very good, no problem.
人美 : 请问 , 到 美国 需要 多少 天 ?
Renmei: Excuse me, how many days does it take to get to the US?
营业员 乙 : 航空信 通常 需要 十到 十五天 。
Salesperson B: Airmail usually takes ten to fifteen days.
如果 是 特快专递 , 就 会 快得多 。
If it is express delivery, it will be much faster.
大概 需要 三到 五天 。
It takes about three to five days.
但是 , 邮费 很 贵 。
However, postage is expensive.
人美 : 就 寄 航空信 吧 。
Renmei: Just send an airmail letter.
蓮明:航空便で送ってください。
营业员 乙 : 邮费 是 十五元 。
Salesperson B: The postage is 15 yuan.
人美 : 给 您 十五元 。
Renmei: Give you 15 yuan.
蓮明:15元です。
谢谢 !
Thank you!
学友 : 小姐 , 我 想 买 一些 明信片 。
Xueyou: Miss, I want to buy some postcards.
雪洋:ミス、ポストカードを買いたいです。
营业员 丙 : 这里 有 很多 种类 , 有 风景 的 , 有 人物 的 , 还有 动物 的 , 你 喜欢 哪 一种 ?
Salesperson C: There are many types, landscapes, people, and animals. Which one do you like?
学友 : 各买 一套 吧 , 送给 我 的 美国 朋友 。
Xueyou: Buy one each, send it to my American friend.
Xueyou:それぞれのセットを購入して、アメリカ人の友人に渡します。
我 希望 他们 更多地 了解 中国 。
I hope they know more about China.
营业员 丙 : 三套 一共 三十张 , 我 想 你 的 朋友 们 一定 会 喜欢 的 。
Salesperson C: Three sets of thirty, I think your friends will love it.
学友 : 顺便 问 一下 儿 , 如果 我要 取 包裹 , 需要 什 麽 手续 ?
Xueyou: By the way, if I want to take the parcel, what is the procedure?
Xueyou:ちなみに、荷物を受け取りたい場合、どのような手続きが必要ですか?
营业员 丙 : 你 需要 带 着 包裹单 和 你 的 身份证件 。
Salesperson C: You need to bring a parcel and your ID.
学友 : 我 知道 了 。
Xueyou: I know.
非常感谢 !
thank you very much!