我们应该走了
Wir sollten gehen.
we should go
Dovremmo andare.
We moeten gaan.
大为 : 小丁 , 休息 一下 儿 吧 。
Big: Xiao Ding, take a break.
Dawei:Xiaoding、一休み。
Big : Xiao Ding, 휴식을 취하십시오.
小丁 : 可是 , 仰泳 我 还 不会 呢
Xiao Ding: However, I won’t be backstroke.
Xiaoding: Mais je ne sais pas comment faire du dos
Xiaoding:でも、背泳ぎの方法がわかりません
大为 : 以后 再说 吧 。
Great: Let's talk about it later.
Dawei:それについては後で話します。
小丁 : 好 吧 。
Xiao Ding: Ok.
现在 几点 了 ?
what time is it now?
大为 : 四点 三十五 了 。
Great: Four thirty-five.
我们 应该 走 了 。
We should go.
もう行かなきゃ
小丁 : 我 去 换 一下 衣服 。
Xiao Ding: I am going to change my clothes.
Xiaoding:着替えさせてください。
对 了 , 你 能 开车 送 我 去 语言 实验室 吗 ?
By the way, can you drive me to the language lab?
ところで、ランゲージラボに連れて行ってもらえますか?
大为 : 好 。
Great: Good.
我 在 停车场 等 你 。
I am waiting for you in the parking lot.
小丁 : 你 的 车 停 在 哪个 车场 ?
Xiao Ding: Which parking lot does your car park in?
Xiaoding:あなたの車はどの駐車場に駐車していますか?
是 健身房 右边 的 那个 车场 吗 ?
Is it the parking lot on the right side of the gym?
ジム右側の駐車場ですか?
大为 : 不是 。
Great: No.
是 健身房 左边 的 那个 。
It is the one on the left side of the gym.
ジムの左側にあるものです。
그것은 체육관의 왼쪽에있는 것입니다.
小丁 : 那 不是 老师 的 停车场 吗 ?
Xiao Ding: Isn't that the teacher's parking lot?
Xiaoding:それは先生の駐車場ではないですか?
Xiao Ding : 선생님의 주차장이 아닌가요?
你 的 车 怎 麽 可以 停 在 那儿 呢 ?
How can your car stop there?
あなたの車はどうやってそこに駐車できますか?
大为 : 你 忘 了 今天 是 星期三 。
Great: You forgot that today is Wednesday.
星期三 下午 学生 的 车 也 可以 停 在 那儿 。
The student’s car can also be parked there on Wednesday afternoon.
小丁 : 原来 是 这 么 一回 事儿 。
Xiao Ding: It turned out to be the same thing.
Xiaoding:それはそのようなものであることが判明しました。
好 , 我们 一会儿 见 。
Ok, we will see you later.
わかった、またね。