我 昨天 晚上 到 北京 。
I went to Beijing last night.
私は昨夜北京に行きました。
今天 早上 我 对 姐姐 说 , 我 出 去 玩儿 玩儿 。
This morning I said to my sister, I went out to play and play.
今朝妹に言いました、遊びに行きます。
姐姐 说 :“ 你 很 累 了 , 昨天 晚上 也 没 睡 好 觉 , 你 今天 在 家 休息 , 明天 我 带 你 去 玩儿 。
The elder sister said: "You are very tired. You didn't sleep well last night. You are resting at home today. Tomorrow I will show you play.
姉は「疲れた。昨夜はよく眠れなかった。今日は家で休んだ。明日遊びに行こう。
” 我 在 家 觉得 没 意思 , 姐姐 出 去 买 东西 的 时候 , 我 就 一 个 人 坐 车 出 去 了 。
I feel boring at home. When my sister went out to buy something, I took a car out alone.
「家に退屈を覚えた。妹が買い物に出かけると、車で一人で出かけた。
北京 这 个 地方 很 大 , 我 第 一 次 来 , 也 不 认识 路 。
This place in Beijing is very large. I didn't know the road for the first time.
北京のこの場所はとても広いので、初めて来たときの道がわかりませんでした。
汽车 开 到 一 个 公园 前边 , 我 就 下 了 车 , 进 了 那 个 公园 。
The car went to a park and I got out of the car and entered the park.
車は公園に行き、私は車から降りて公園に入った。
公园 的 花儿 开 得 漂亮 极了 。
The flowers in the park are beautiful.
公園の花はとてもきれいです。
玩 了 一会儿 我 觉得 累 了 , 就 坐 在 长 椅子 上 休息 。
After playing for a while, I felt tired and I sat in a long chair.
しばらく遊んだ後は疲れたのでベンチで休憩。
“ 喂 , 要 关门 了 , 快 回 去 吧 !
"Hey, you have to close the door, go back!"
「こんにちは、ドアを閉める時が来ました、戻ってください!
” 一 个 公园 里 的 人 叫 我 。
A person in a park called me.
「公園の人が私を呼んだ。
哎呀 , 刚才 我 睡 着 了 。
Heck, I just fell asleep.
おっと、今ちょうど眠りについた。
现在 已经 很 晚 了 , 我 想 姐姐 一定 在 找 我 呢 。
It is very late now, I think my sister must be looking for me.
今はもう遅いですが、姉が探しているに違いないと思います。
得 快 回家 了 。
Come home soon.
もうすぐ家に帰ります。