动物园
Zoos
zoo
zoológicos
Зоопарки
小薇 : 阿姨 , 明天 我 想 去 动物园 。
阿姨 : 天气 这么 热 , 动物 们 都 避暑 去 了 。
Auntie: The weather is so hot that the animals have gone to escape the heat.
这时候 去 动物园 没什么 意思 。
There is no point in going to the zoo at this time.
小薇 : 我 都 高中毕业 了 , 熊猫 、 狮子 我 早就 看腻 了 。
Xiaowei: I have graduated from high school. I am tired of seeing pandas and lions.
阿姨 : 那 你 去 动物园 干嘛 ?
Aunt: Then why are you going to the zoo?
小薇 : 动物园 有 一个 服装 批发市场 , 我 去 那儿 买 衣服 。
Xiaowei: There is a wholesale clothing market in the zoo. I go there to buy clothes.
今天 的 话题 啊 , 可是 许多 女孩子 都 喜欢 聊 的 呢 !
Today's topic, but many girls like to talk about it!
第一个 单词 “ 动物园 ”(zoo), 动物园 是 一处 场所 , 那 里面 有 许多 可爱 的 动物 。
The first word "zoo" (zoo), a zoo is a place where there are many lovely animals.
狮子 呀 , 老虎 呀 , 猴子 呀 , 熊猫 呀 , 那些 动物 是 供赏 孩子 和 大 人们 观赏 的 。
Lions, tigers, monkeys, pandas, those animals are for children and adults to watch.
小薇 对 动物 们 还是 很 了解 的 呀 !
Xiaowei still knows a lot about animals!
这里 动物园 的 “ 园 ” 是 一个 组词 能力 很强 的 字 , 我们 可以 说 “ 植物园 ”, 就是 有 许多 植物 的 公园 。
The "garden" of the zoo here is a word with strong ability to form words. We can say "the botanical garden", which is a park with many plants.
“ 花园 ” 是 对种 了 许多 鲜花 、 植物 的 园子 的 总称 。
"Garden" is a general term for gardens with many flowers and plants.
“ 公园 ” 是 大家 休息 的 地方
"Park" is where everyone rests
“ 游乐园 ”。
小薇 , 用 动物园 造句 吧 !
Vivian, use the word zoo to make a sentence!
例如 “ 动物园 里 有 熊猫 , 老虎 , 大象 。
再 例如 ,“ 我来 北京 已经 三年 了 , 动物园 一次 也 没有 去过 。
For example, "I've been in Beijing for three years, and I haven't been to the zoo once.
动物园 里 的 小朋友 真多 呀 !
There are so many children in the zoo!
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
小薇 : 阿姨 , 明天 我 想 去 动物园 。
Xiao Wei: Auntie, I want to go to the zoo tomorrow.
阿姨 , 最近 天气 特别 热 , 咱们 应该 跟 动物园 的 动物 一起 去 避暑 。
Auntie, the weather has been very hot lately, so we should go to the zoo with the animals for a summer vacation.
哦 ,“ 避暑 ”(be away for the summer holidays) 意思 是 “ 到 凉快 的 地方 过 夏天 ”, 躲避 炎热 的 天气 避暑 。
Oh, and "be away for the summer holidays" means "to spend the summer in a cool place" to escape the heat of the heat.
小薇 ,“ 避暑 ” 的 避 还 能 组成 什么 词语 呢 ?
Vivian, what other words can be used for the word "avoid"?
我们 还 可以 说 “ 避风 ”、“ 避雨 ”、“ 避寒 ”。
很 好 , 那 我 就 用 避暑 给 大家 造句
Good, then I'll use summer vacation to make a sentence for you.
例如 “ 我 暑假 的 时候 去 东北 避暑 。
For example, "I went to the Northeast for summer vacation.
再 例如 “ 承德 有 一座 皇家 的 避暑山庄 。
Another example is "Chengde has a royal summer resort.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
阿姨 : 天气 这么 热 , 动物 们 都 避暑 去 了 。
Auntie: The weather is so hot that the animals have gone for a summer vacation.
这时候 去 动物园 没什么 意思 。
There is no point in going to the zoo at this time.
第三个 单词 “ 腻 ”(get bored of something), 意思 是 “ 厌烦 了 某物 , 对 某物 没有 新鲜感 了 。
The third word, "get bored of something," means "to get bored of something, to be bored with something.
我们 可以 说 “ 看腻 ”
We can say "tired"
意思 是 看 一样 东西 看 的 时间 太长 了 , 不想 看 了 。
It means to look at something for too long and not want to look at it anymore.
“ 吃腻 ”
意思 是 总是 吃 一种 东西 吃烦 了 , 不想 再 吃 了 。
It means that you always get tired of eating one thing and don't want to eat it anymore.
“ 玩腻 ”
" Tired of playing "
意思 是 玩 的 东西 没有 新 的 花样 , 没有 新鲜感 , 不想 玩 了 。
It means that there are no new tricks for playing things, there is no freshness, and I don't want to play anymore.
例如 “ 每天 都 喝牛奶 , 我 喝 腻 了 。
再 例如 “ 这个 游戏 我 玩 了 半个 月 , 已经 玩腻 了 。
For example, "I've been playing this game for half a month, and I'm tired of playing it.
这 不 电影 已经 放 了 十遍 了 , 我 都 看腻 了 。
This movie has been shown ten times, and I'm tired of watching it.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
小薇 : 我 都 高中毕业 了 , 熊猫 、 狮子 我 早就 看腻 了 。
Xiao Wei: I have graduated from high school, panda, lion I have long been tired of seeing.
第四个 单词 “ 批发 ”(wholesale), 意思 是 “ 大量 地 买卖 , 不是 一件 一件 地 买卖 ”。
The fourth word, "wholesale", means "buying and selling in bulk, not piece by piece".
那 批发 的 反义词 是 “ 零售 ”, 意思 是 一件 一件 地卖 。
The opposite of wholesale is "retail", which means selling one piece at a time.
北京 有 许多 批发市场 , 有 批发 小商品 的 , 像 什么 厨房用品 啦 , 日用品 啦 等等 !
Beijing has many wholesale markets, there are wholesale small goods, such as what kitchen supplies, daily necessities, etc.!
还有 批发 食品 的 市场 , 批发 服装 的 市场 , 批发 布料 的 市场 。
在 那些 批发市场 买 东西 , 只要 买 的 多 价格 就 很 便宜 。
In those wholesale markets to buy things, as long as you buy more prices are very cheap.
嗯 , 小薇 还 真是 对 批发市场 很 了解 呀 !
Well, Xiaowei really knows the wholesale market very well!
例如 “ 夏天 到 了 , 我要 去 批发 一百个 冰激凌 。
For example, "When summer comes, I'm going to buy a hundred ice creams.
再 例如 ,“ 这件 衣服 批发 的话 , 每件 30 块 , 零售 的话 , 每件 35 块 。
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
动物园 有 一个 服装 批发市场 , 我 去 那儿 买 衣服
今天 我 跟 阿姨 说 : 我要 去 动物园 , 可是 阿姨 以为 我要 去 看 动物 。
Today I told my aunt that I wanted to go to the zoo, but she thought I was going to see the animals.
其实 啊 , 我 是 想 去 动物园 服装 批发市场 买 衣服 啦
In fact, I want to go to the zoo clothing wholesale market to buy clothes!
嗯 , 现在 的 小姑娘 啊 就 知道 臭美 。
Well, nowadays the little girl ah just know the beauty.
不过 , 北京动物园 服装 批发市场 倒 真是 值得 一逛 喽 。
However, the Beijing Zoo wholesale clothing market is really worth a visit.
我们 对 动物园 批发市场 简称 “ 动批 ”
“ 动批 ” 可是 非常 非常 的 有名 哦 !
是 啊 , 如果 你 到 北京 来 , 可以 定要 去 逛逛 动批 哦 。
Yes, if you come to Beijing, you should visit the Mobile Bazaar.
小薇 : 阿姨 , 明天 我 想 去 动物园 。
阿姨 : 天气 这么 热 , 动物 们 都 避暑 去 了 。
这时候 去 动物园 没什么 意思 。
小薇 : 我 都 高中毕业 了 , 熊猫 、 狮子 我 早就 看腻 了 。
阿姨 : 那 你 去 动物园 干嘛 ?
小薇 : 动物园 有 一个 服装 批发市场 , 我 去 那儿 买 衣服 。