盲人 按摩
Massage for the Blind
massage pour les aveugles
massaggio per non vedenti
masaż dla niewidomych
массаж для слепых
青青 : 你好 , 我 想 按摩 。
QINGQING: Hi, I want to have a massage.
请 推荐 一位 师傅 吧 。
Please recommend a master.
服务员 : 我们 这里 有 一位 盲人 师傅 , 他 从事 按摩 已经 二十年 了 。
Waiter: We have a blind master who has been practicing massage for 20 years.
青青 : 是 嘛 , 行 , 我 做 一次 盲人 按摩 。
Qingqing: Well, okay, I'll do a blind massage.
多少钱 ?
服务员 : 一 小时 一百块 。
青青 : 那么 什么 时候 能轮 到 我 ?
Ching Ching: So when will it be my turn?
Qingqing:では、いつ私の番になりますか?
服务员 : 您 前面 还有 两位 顾客 , 大概 还要 三 小时 。
Waiter: There are two more customers ahead of you. It will take about three hours.
青青 : 啊 ?
那 我 先 去 逛商店 , 一会儿 再 回来 吧 。
I'll go to the store and come back later.
服务员 : 好 的 。
青青 最近 一段时间 比较忙 , 也 没有 锻炼身体 , 所以 想 去 按摩院 找个 师傅 按摩 一下 。
Qingqing has been busy for a while and hasn't been exercising, so she wants to go to a massage parlor to get a massage from a master.
现在 北京 有 许多 盲人 按摩 师傅 , 手法 很 好 , 也 很 专业 。
Now there are many blind masseurs in Beijing who are very good and professional.
第一个 单词 “ 盲人 ”(the blind), 意思 是 “ 眼睛 看不见 的 人 ”。
The first word, "the blind" (盲), means "the person whose eyes cannot see".
“ 眼睛 看不见 叫 盲 ”,“ 耳朵 听不见 叫 聋 ”,“ 不能 说话 叫 哑 ”
"Blindness with eyes", "deafness with ears", "dumbness without speech"
我们 说 盲人 , 聋哑人 , 可 不能 叫 瞎子 , 聋子 , 哑巴 。
We say blind and deaf and dumb, but not blind, deaf and dumb.
私たちは視覚障害者、聴覚障害者と言いますが、視覚障害者、聴覚障害者、または愚か者とは言えません。
那样 是 很 不礼貌 的 哦 !
That's very rude!
例如 ,“ 北京 的 路上 有 专门 给 盲人 通行 的 盲道 。
For example, "There are blind lanes for the blind on the roads in Beijing.
再 例如 ,“ 很多 女 顾客 特别 喜欢 盲人 按摩 , 因为 盲人 看不见 , 顾客 觉得 很 安心 。
For example, "Many female customers like the blind massage because they cannot see and they feel at ease.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
服务员 : 我们 这里 有 一位 盲人 师傅 , 他 从事 按摩 已经 二十年 了 。
服务员 向青青 推荐 了 一位 从事 按摩 工作 已经 二十年 的 师傅 。
The waitress recommended a massage therapist who had been practicing for 20 years.
第二个 单词 “ 从事 ”(devote oneself to), 意思 是 “ 把 …… 当成 自己 的 事业 , 做 某种 工作 ”。
The second word, "devote oneself to", means "to take... as one's own business, to do some kind of work".
例如 ,“ 请问 您 太太 现在 从事 什么 工作 ?
For example, "What is your wife doing now?
再 例如 ,“ 我 从事 教师 这份 工作 已经 十年 了 。
For another example, "I've been a teacher for ten years.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
服务员 : 我们 这里 有 一位 盲人 师傅 , 他 从事 按摩 已经 二十年 了 。
Waiter: We have a blind master who has been practicing massage for 20 years.
由于 是 很 有 经验 的 师傅 , 所以 要 排队 等候 三个 小时 才 轮 到 她 。
Since she was a very experienced master, she had to wait in line for three hours before her turn came.
第三个 单词 “ 轮 到 ”(somebody’s turn), 意思 是 “ 按 顺序 地 换人 进行 ”。
The third word, "somebody's turn," means "to take a change in order."
例如 “ 一共 有 十个 人 在 等候 医生 看病 , 我排 第八个 , 什么 时候 才能 轮到 我 。
For example, "There are ten people waiting to be seen by the doctor, and I am the eighth in line, so when will it be my turn.
再 例如 ,“ 你 已经 玩 了 半小时 游戏机 了 , 现在 轮到 我 了 。
Another example is, "You've been playing the console for half an hour, now it's my turn.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
青青 : 那么 什么 时候 能轮 到 我 ?
Ching Ching: So when will it be my turn?
是 呀 , 青青 要 等 三个 小时 了 , 因为 她 的 前面 已经 有 两位 顾客 在 等待 了 。
Yes, Qingqing has to wait for three hours because there are already two customers waiting in front of her.
第四个 单词 “ 顾客 ”(customer), 意思 是 “ 商店 等 营业 场所 的 客人 。
The fourth word, "customer," means "a customer of a business establishment such as a store.
” 来 买 东西 或者 花钱 的 人 。
"A person who comes to buy something or spend money.
例如 ,“ 小李 , 你 的 生意 很 好 呀 , 顾客 这么 多 。
For example, "Li, your business is very good, you have so many customers.
再 例如 ,“ 顾客 就是 上帝 , 你 怎么 能 和 顾客 吵架 呢 ?
Another example is, "The customer is God, how can you fight with the customer?
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
服务员 : 您 前面 还有 两位 顾客 , 大概 还要 三 小时 。
Waiter: There are two customers in front of you, it will take about three hours.
今天 我们 课文 的 内容 是 : 青青 去 了 一家 按摩院
服务员 推荐 了 一位 有 20 年 工作 经验 的 盲人 按摩 师傅
但是 青青 要 等 三个 小时 才能 轮到 她 , 因为 她 前面 还有 两位 顾客 啦 。
But Qingqing has to wait three hours for her turn, because there are two customers ahead of her.
好 啦 , 今天 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了 。
Well, that is all for today's short explanation.
最后 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 对话
青青 : 你好 , 我 想 按摩 。
请 推荐 一位 师傅 吧 。
服务员 : 我们 这里 有 一位 盲人 师傅 , 他 从事 按摩 已经 二十年 了 。
青青 : 是 嘛 , 行 , 我 做 一次 盲人 按摩 。
多少钱 ?
服务员 : 一 小时 一百块 。
青青 : 那么 什么 时候 能轮 到 我 ?
服务员 : 您 前面 还有 两位 顾客 , 大概 还要 三 小时 .
青青 : 啊 ?
那 我 先 去 逛商店 , 一会儿 再 回来 吧 。
服务员 : 好 的 。