远足
Ausflüge
hiking
excursiones
エクスカーション
excursões
洋洋 : 心涛 , 你 周末 有 什么 计划 ?
Yangyang: Xintao, what are your plans for the weekend?
心涛 : 我 打算 去 远足 。
Xintao: I plan to go hiking.
你 去 吗 ?
洋洋 : 远足 ?
我 从来没 尝试 过 。
I've never tried it.
你 去 哪儿 远足 ?
Where do you go hiking?
远 不远 ?
Is it far?
心涛 : 不太远 , 坐 公交 到 森林公园 。
Xintao: Not too far, take the bus to Forest Park.
森林公园 里 有 条 小溪 , 沿着 小溪 走 到 尽头 , 再 走 回来 , 往返 大约 4 个 小时 。
There is a creek in the forest park, walk along the creek to the end, and then walk back, it takes about 4 hours round trip.
那儿 空气 很 好 , 风景 更好 , 很 适合 远足 。
The air is good there, the scenery is better, and it is good for hiking.
洋洋 : 我 的 妈呀 !
Yangyang: My mother!
4 个 小时 , 我 的 腿 都 累断 了 。
For 4 hours, my legs were exhausted and broken.
心涛 : 你 看看 , 平时 成天 说 缺乏 锻炼 , 真的 到 了 锻炼 的 时候 , 又 怕累 。
Xintao: Look, I usually say I lack exercise all day long, but when it’s time to exercise, I’m afraid of getting tired.
洋洋 : 可是 …… 可是 …… 可是 4 个 小时 也 太长 了 。
Yangyang: But... but... But 4 hours is too long.
心涛 : 其实 , 走 到 小溪 的 尽头 那儿 有 公交车站 , 如果 你 实在 撑不住 , 可以 坐 公交车 回家 。
Xintao: Actually, there is a bus stop at the end of the stream. If you really can't stand it, you can take the bus home.
洋洋 : 哦 , 这 还 差不多 。
Yangyang: Oh, that's about the same.
那 周末 我 和 你 一块儿 去 吧 。
I'll go with you that weekend.
心涛 : 好 的 , 我们 周六 早上 7 点 车站 见 。
Xintao: Okay, we'll meet you at the station at 7am on Saturday morning.
洋洋 : 啊 ?
七点 !
我 …… 我 还 没 睡醒 呢 !
I... I haven't woken up yet!
心涛 : 你 到底 去不去 ?
Xintao: Are you going?
洋洋 : 好 吧 好 吧 , 七点 就 七点 吧 , 我 准时 到 。
Yangyang: All right, seven o'clock. I'll be there on time.
心涛 : 这 还 差不多 。
Xintao: It's not too bad.
词语
words
1、 远足 : 较 长距离 地 步行 旅行 。
1\. Hiking: Traveling on foot for longer distances.
例如 : 明天 去 远足 , 我 晚上 去 超市 买点 吃 的 。
For example: I will go hiking tomorrow, I will go to the supermarket to buy something to eat in the evening.
远足 回来 , 我 发现 我 的 脚 磨破 了 。
Returning from a hike, I found my feet were frayed.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 打算 去 远足 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: I am going to go hiking.
你 去 吗 ?
2、 我 的 妈呀 : 表示 “ 惊讶 、 害怕 、 感叹 ” 等 语气 , 类似 的 说法 有 “ 我 的 天呀 ”,“ 我 的 神 呀 !
2\. My mother: expresses the tone of "surprise, fear, sigh", etc. Similar expressions include "My God", "My God!
”。
".
例如 :1、 我 的 妈呀 , 这么 多 工作 , 今天 肯定 得 加班 了 。
For example: 1. My mother, with so much work, I must have to work overtime today.
2、 我 的 妈呀 , 你 怎么 剪 了 个 这么 丑 的 发型 !
2\. My mother, why did you cut such an ugly hairstyle!
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 的 妈呀 !
Please listen to the sentence in the text: My mother!
4 个 小时 , 我 的 腿 都 累断 了 。
For 4 hours, my legs were exhausted and broken.
3、 尽头 : 指 的 是 结束 的 地方 。
3, the end: refers to the end of the place.
可以 用来 指 地点 , 也 可以 用来 指 时间 。
It can be used to refer to a place, or it can be used to refer to a time.
例如 , 小 李 的 家 在 这 条路 的 尽头 。
For example, Xiao Li's house is at the end of this road.
如果 这个 杂志 卖不出去 , 它 的 生命 也 走 到 了 尽头 。
If the magazine doesn't sell, its life is over.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 其实 , 走 到 小溪 的 尽头 那儿 有 公交车站 , 如果 你 实在 撑不住 , 可以 坐 公交车 回家 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Actually, there is a bus stop at the end of the stream. If you can't stand it, you can take the bus home.
4、 差不多 : 勉强 让 人 满意 的 意思 。
4, almost: barely satisfactory meaning.
例如 : 你 踩 了 我 的 脚 , 你 给 我 道歉 还 差不多 , 凭 什么 让 我 给 你 道歉 ?
For example: You stepped on my foot, and you apologized to me, so why should I apologize to you?
你 这个 态度 还 差不多 。
Your attitude is more or less the same.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 这 还 差不多 。
Listen to the sentences in the text: This is about the same.
表达法
expression
“A 就 A 吧 ”, 表示 虽然 不 满意 , 但是 没 办法 , 只好 接受 。
"A is just A", which means that although he is not satisfied, he has no choice but to accept it.
例如 ,“ 一百块 就 一百块 吧 , 我要 这 双鞋 了 。
For example, "A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, I want these shoes.
“ 面条 就 面条 吧 , 能 吃饱 就行 。
"Noodles are noodles, as long as you can eat enough.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :“ 好 吧 好 吧 , 七点 就 七点 吧 , 我 准时 到 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: "Okay okay, seven o'clock, seven o'clock, I'll be there on time.
下面 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文 :
Let's listen to the text again:
洋洋 : 心涛 , 你 周末 有 什么 计划 ?
Yangyang: Xintao, what are your plans for the weekend?
心涛 : 我 打算 去 远足 。
Xintao: I'm going to go hiking.
你 去 吗 ?
洋洋 : 远足 ?
我 从来没 尝试 过 。
I never tried it.
你 去 哪儿 远足 ?
远 不远 ?
心涛 : 不太远 , 坐 公交 到 森林公园 。
森林公园 里 有 条 小溪 , 沿着 小溪 走 到 尽头 , 再 走 回来 , 往返 大约 4 个 小时 。
There is a creek in the forest park, walk along the creek to the end, and then walk back, the round trip takes about 4 hours.
那儿 空气 很 好 , 风景 更好 , 很 适合 远足 。
洋洋 : 我 的 妈呀 !
4 个 小时 , 我 的 腿 都 累断 了 。
心涛 : 你 看看 , 平时 成天 说 缺乏 锻炼 , 真的 到 了 锻炼 的 时候 , 又 怕累 。
洋洋 : 可是 …… 可是 …… 可是 4 个 小时 也 太长 了 。
心涛 : 其实 , 走 到 小溪 的 尽头 那儿 有 公交车站 , 如果 你 实在 撑不住 , 可以 坐 公交车 回家 。
洋洋 : 哦 , 这 还 差不多 。
那 周末 我 和 你 一块儿 去 吧 。
心涛 : 好 的 , 我们 周六 早上 7 点 车站 见 。
洋洋 : 啊 ?
七点 !
我 …… 我 还 没 睡醒 呢 !
心涛 : 你 到底 去不去 ?
洋洋 : 好 吧 好 吧 , 七点 就 七点 吧 , 我 准时 到 。
心涛 : 这 还 差不多 。