4 . 4 . 如何 學習 語言 : 製造 強度
4.4. How to Learn a Language: Creating Intensity
=== 製造 強度 ===
=== Creating Intensity ===
能夠 很快 地 學會 一種 新 語言 是 最 令人 愉快 的 ,
Being able to quickly learn a new language is one of the most enjoyable things,
但是 , 那 需要 密集 性 的 學習 。
but it requires intensive study.
在 體能 訓練 時 , 我們 常常 聽到 這麼 一 句 話 : 「 沒有 痛苦 , 哪 有 收穫 。 」
In physical training, we often hear the saying: "No pain, no gain."
只有 密集 性 的 額外 訓練 , 可以 讓 某些 肌肉 的 力量 增強 並 表現 出來 。
Only intensive additional training can enhance and manifest the strength of certain muscles.
一般性 的 運動 最多 只能 保持 現有 的 健康 狀況 。
General exercise can at most maintain the current state of health.
語言 訓練 也 是 如 此 。
language|training|also|is|like|this
Language training is the same.
你 的 目標 應該 是 持續 不斷 的 進步 , 而 不是 維持 現狀 而已 。
Your goal should be continuous improvement, not just maintaining the status quo.
在 密集 學習 期間 , 你 要 經常 不斷 地 反覆 練習 ,
During intensive learning, you need to practice repeatedly and continuously.
讓 大腦 的 語言 處理 潛能 做 超額 的 工作 。
let|brain|possessive particle|language|processing|potential|do|excess|possessive particle|work
Let the brain's language processing potential do extra work.
期間 的 長度 可 從 三個 月 到 十二個 月 , 要 看 你 的 起點 和 目標 而 定 。
The duration can range from three months to twelve months, depending on your starting point and goals.
在 這 段 期間 之內 , 你 一定 要 完全 投入 , 努力 不懈 ,
During this period, you must be fully committed and work tirelessly,
沒有 流汗 是 不會 平白 有 收穫 的 。
without|sweating|is|will not|for no reason|have|harvest|particle
without sweat, there will be no gains.
但 整個 學習 過程 仍然 令人 覺得 愉快 ,
but|entire|learning|process|still|making one|feel|happy
But the entire learning process is still enjoyable,
正如 體 能 運動 一樣 , 訓練 的 方法 必須 有 效率 。
Just like physical exercise, the training methods must be efficient.
事實上 , 訓練 方法 愈 有效 , 學習 愈 有 強度 , 所得 的 結果 就 愈 好 。
In fact, the more effective the training methods, the more intense the learning, and the better the results.
當 你 主導 自己 的 學習 , 或是 就 某個 主題 與 講 母語 的 人 溝通 ,
When you take charge of your own learning, or communicate with native speakers on a specific topic,
學習 的 強度 才 達到 了 最高點 。
learning|possessive particle|intensity|only|reached|past tense marker|peak
the intensity of learning reaches its peak.
通常 , 超過 五個 人 的 班級 , 學生 便 很 容易 分心 ,
Generally, in classes with more than five people, students can easily get distracted,
而 一對一 的 上課 方式 又 會 令人 有 壓力 , 假如 你 心不在焉 的話 。
The one-on-one teaching method can be stressful if you are not focused.
所以 , 你 若 愈 能 主導 自己 的 學習 ,
Therefore, the more you can take charge of your own learning,
並且 根據 自己 的 興趣 與 性向 , 你 就 會 學 得 愈 快 。
and tailor it according to your interests and inclinations, the faster you will learn.
為了 能夠 進展 順利 , 你 需要 一個 學習 的 體系 規劃 與 紀律 。
To make progress smoothly, you need a structured learning plan and discipline.
要 定下 每天 的 基本 學習 量 , 同時 你 也 必須 衡量 自己 的 學習 進度 。
You should set a basic daily learning amount, and at the same time, you must assess your own learning progress.
=== 學習 工具 的 投資 ===
=== Investment in Learning Tools ===
假如 你 對 學習 新 語言 持 認真 的 態度 ,
if|you|towards|learning|new|language|hold|serious|possessive particle|attitude
If you have a serious attitude towards learning a new language,
就要 確定 自己 擁有 必要 的 工具 , 而且 知道 如何 使用 。
you need to ensure that you have the necessary tools and know how to use them.
這 個 初步 階段 的 投資 , 比起 花費 時間 金錢 去 進修 其它 的 課程 , 要 來得 更 重要 。
This initial investment is more important than spending time and money on other courses.
每個 人 學習 語言 所 花 的 時間 與 金錢 是 有 限度 的 ,
Everyone has a limited amount of time and money to spend on learning a language,
因此 必須 購買 質量 好 的 收聽 設備 以便 隨身 攜帶 使用 ( 攜 ) 。
Therefore, it is necessary to purchase high-quality listening equipment for portable use.
若是 收聽 的 設備 十分 便利 好用 , 你 學習 的 時間 就 可能 會 增加 。
If the listening equipment is very convenient and easy to use, your learning time may increase.
耳機 的 品質 也 要 注 意 , 好 的 音響 能 增強 聽 的 效果 。
The quality of the headphones should also be noted; good sound quality can enhance the listening experience.
我 擁有 一個 可以 隨身 攜帶 的 光盤 播放機 、
I have a portable CD player,
一個 裝有 小 麥克風 的 迷你 隨身聽 、
a|equipped with|small|microphone|possessive particle|mini|portable player
and a mini player equipped with a small microphone.
一個 攜帶式 的 卡 式 錄放音機 、 ( 錄放 )
A portable cassette recorder,
還有 一個 掌上 型 的 計算機 , 裡面 裝有 MP3 的 播放器 及 麥克風 。
and a handheld calculator, which contains an MP3 player and a microphone.
有 了 這些 裝備 讓 我 隨時 使用 , 無論 碰到 什麼樣 的 有聲 內容 ,
With this equipment available for me to use at any time, no matter what kind of audio content I encounter,
都 可以 隨時隨地 收聽 。
all|can|anytime anywhere|listen
I can listen to it anytime and anywhere.
我 可以 購買 錄 在 卡式 錄音帶 的 學習 內容 及 製成 CD 的 有聲 書籍 ,
I|can|purchase|record|on|cassette|tape|possessive particle|learning|content|and|produced|CD|possessive particle|audio|books
I can purchase learning materials recorded on cassette tapes and audiobooks made into CDs,
下載 MP3 的 檔案 ,
download|MP3|possessive particle|file
Download MP3 files,
或是 錄製 會議 紀錄 、 訪問 、 演講 等 , 可 讓 我 稍後 收聽 。
or record meeting notes, interviews, speeches, etc., so I can listen to them later.
我 也 可以 錄下 自己 的 聲音 , 然後 上傳 到 計算機 裡 。
I can also record my own voice and then upload it to the computer.
同樣 , 你 也 需要 選擇 對 你 有用 的 工具 , 決定 想要 花 多少 錢 ,
Similarly, you also need to choose tools that are useful to you and decide how much money you want to spend,
要 從 哪裡 找到 有聲 材料 等 。
want|from|where|find|audio|materials|etc
and where to find audio materials, etc.
有些 語言 的 內容 可 由 網絡 下載 放入 MP3 或 MD 的 播放器 裡 ,
some|languages|possessive particle|content|can|by|internet|download|put into|MP3|or|MD|possessive particle|player|inside
Some language content can be downloaded from the internet and placed into MP3 or MD players.
許多 新型 的 計算機 都 可以 讓 你 燒製 CD 。
many|new type|possessive particle|computers|all|can|let|you|burn|CD
Many new computers allow you to burn CDs.
現在 , 大部分 的 有聲 材料 是 CD 或 卡式 錄音帶 的 形式 ,
Currently, most audio materials are in the form of CDs or cassette tapes.
但 CD 的 品質 和 使用 壽命 都 比 卡式 錄音帶 好 。
However, the quality and lifespan of CDs are better than that of cassette tapes.
在 學習 語言 時 , 聲音 的 品質 十分 重要 。
When learning a language, the quality of sound is very important.
至於 MP3 和 MD 播放機 的 最大 好處 , 就 是 體型 小 , 音質 又 好 。
As for the biggest advantage of MP3 and MD players, it is their small size and good sound quality.
不過 , 這 最後 的 選擇 還是 要 由 你 決定 。
However, the final choice is still up to you.
如今 , 要 想 成為 一個 有 效率 的 語言家 ,
Nowadays, to become an efficient linguist,
你 需要 有 一 部 個人 計算機 及 高速 的 上網 聯接 。
you need to have a personal computer and a high-speed internet connection.
假如 你 家 中 沒有 這樣 的 聯接 , 就 需要 找 個 地方 去 下載 學習 的 材料 。
If you don't have such a connection at home, you will need to find a place to download learning materials.
像是 圖書館 、 學校 、 朋友 家 、 或是 網咖 等等 。
Such as libraries, schools, friends' houses, or internet cafes, etc.
這些 地方 都 會 教 人 如何 上網 , 並 如何 下載 所 要 的 內容 。
These places will teach people how to go online and how to download the content they need.
你 也 需要 有 一 部 好 的 在線 或 離線 的 軟件 字典 ,
You also need to have a good online or offline software dictionary,
可以 讓 你 即刻 查出 對 新 單詞 的 說明 , 或是 翻譯 成 你 自己 的 母語 。
which allows you to instantly look up the explanations of new words or translate them into your own native language.
在 這 方面 , 我 與 一些 語言 教師 的 觀點 不同 ,
In this regard, I have a different perspective from some language teachers.
我 比較 喜歡 看 用 自己 母語 表達 的 新 單詞 的 解釋 ,
I prefer to see explanations of new words expressed in my native language,
而 不是 像 解 密碼 般 地 用 正在 學習 的 語言 去 閱讀 說明 。
rather than reading descriptions in the language I am currently learning as if decoding a cipher.
然而 , 字典 只能 提供 你 新 字 的 部分 說明 。
However, dictionaries can only provide partial explanations of new words.
要 想 對 新 字 的 意義 有 更 深入 的 瞭解 , 並且 有 信心 去 使用 ,
To gain a deeper understanding of the meaning of new words and to feel confident using them,
這 就 需要 時間 , 還要 多方面 地 在 不同 的 前後文 環境 中 去 接觸 這個 字 。
it takes time and requires exposure to the word in various contexts.
很快 遺忘 從 字典 查出 的 新 單詞 並 不是 什麼 稀奇 的 事 。
very quickly|forget|from|dictionary|looked up|possessive particle|new|word|and|is not|anything|unusual|possessive particle|thing
It is not unusual to quickly forget new words found in the dictionary.
因此 你 尤其 需要 把 新 單詞 存 起來 ,
therefore|you|especially|need to|(particle indicating action)|new|words|store|up
Therefore, you especially need to store new words,
最好 是 象 語言 家 系統 那些 有 互動性 的 清單 裡 。
best|is|elephant|language|family|system|those|have|interactivity|possessive particle|list|inside
preferably in interactive lists like those used by linguists.
這樣 你 可以 隨時 查閱 和 複習 那些 和 你 聽 讀 的 內容 密切 相關 的 單詞 和 詞組 。
this way|you|can|anytime|look up|and|review|those|and|you|listening|reading|possessive particle|content|closely|related|possessive particle|words|and|phrases
This way, you can refer to and review words and phrases that are closely related to the content you listen to and read at any time.
在 你 決定 到 哪裡 學習 新 語言 之前 ,
before|you|decide|to|where|study|new|language|before
Before you decide where to learn a new language,
確定 自己 有 足夠 的 裝備 可以 成功 地 成為 一 個 獨立 的 語言 學習者 。
Make sure you have enough resources to successfully become an independent language learner.
=== 設定 清楚 的 目標 ===
=== Set Clear Goals ===
要 想 讓 自己 的 學習 活動 收到 效果 , 你 必須 設 下 目標 :
To make your learning activities effective, you must set goals:
--- 你 每天 要 花 多少 時間 學習 ?
--- How much time will you spend learning each day?
--- 可以 持續 多久 ? 想要 達到 什麼 程度 ?
--- How long can you continue? What level do you want to achieve?
- - - 你 已 懂得 多少 ? 還 想要 懂 多少 ?
--- How much do you understand? How much more do you want to understand?
--- 想要 講 得 多 流利 ? 需要 用 新 語言 參加 商務 性 的 會議 嗎 ?
--- Do you want to speak more fluently? Do you need to use the new language to participate in business meetings?
--- 要 在 大學 裡 聽課 嗎 ? 想 把 發音 學 得 多 道地 ?
--- Do you need to attend lectures at university? Do you want to learn to pronounce words more accurately?
- - - 需要 用 新 語言 寫 商務 報告 或 學校 裡 的 各種 報告 嗎 ?
--- Do you need to write business reports or various reports for school in the new language?
你 也許 可以 決定 在 六個月 的 期間 之內 ,
you|maybe|can|decide|within|six months|possessive particle|period|inside
Perhaps you can decide within a period of six months,
每天 學習 兩 小時 ; 或是 十二個 月 之內 , 每 天 學習 一小時 。
Study for two hours every day; or within twelve months, study for one hour every day.
這 表示 : 假如 學習 方法 有 效率 的話 ,
This means: if the learning method is effective,
一年 下來 , 三百六十 多個 小時 應該 可 帶來 語言 上 的 突破 。
after a year, more than three hundred sixty hours should lead to breakthroughs in language.
在 這 段 密集 學習 的 期間 內 ,
during|this|period|intensive|study|possessive particle|duration|within
During this intensive learning period,
你 可能 要 犧牲 一些 日常 的 活動 , 才 能 實現 自己 先前 所 訂下 的 目標 。 ( 定下 )
you may have to sacrifice some daily activities to achieve the goals you set earlier.
假如 能 養成 在 不同 的 時段 隨時 收聽 的 習慣 ,
if|can|develop|at|different|(possessive particle)|time periods|anytime|listening|(possessive particle)|habit
If you can develop the habit of listening at any time during different periods,
或是 偶爾 撥出 時間 閱讀 、 看 電視 、
or occasionally set aside time to read, watch TV,
做 更 進一步 的 語言 研究 、 經常 就 某些 論題 與 人 交談 ,
do more in-depth language research, and frequently discuss certain topics with others,
這樣 , 你 就 可以 達到 密集 學習 所 要求 的 水準 。
then you can reach the level required for intensive learning.
老師 或者 語言 教練 會 幫助 你 判斷 自己 的 需要 並 設定 目標 ,
teacher|or|language|coach|will|help|you|assess|yourself|possessive particle|needs|and|setting|goals
Teachers or language coaches will help you assess your needs and set goals,
你 同時 也 需要 依照 你 的 目標 持續 地 評估 你 的 進度 。
you|simultaneously|also|need|according to|your|possessive particle|goals|continuously|adverbial particle|assess|your|possessive particle|progress
You also need to continuously assess your progress according to your goals.
最後 , 只有 你 知道 自己 最 清楚 是否 達到 了 目標 。
In the end, only you know best whether you have achieved your goals.
你 會 知道 自己 的 發音 有 多 好 , 閱讀 的 時候 是否 理解 ,
You will know how good your pronunciation is, whether you understand while reading,
是否 能 輕鬆 自在 地 把 意思 表達 出來 , 是否 已 成 了 語言 家 。
whether you can express your thoughts easily and comfortably, and whether you have become a linguist.
你 會 發現 原來 學無止境 , 也 不會 滿足 已 有 的 成就 。
You will find that learning is endless, and you will not be satisfied with your existing achievements.
你 會 想要 不斷 求 進步 , 繼續 追求 對 語言 的 興趣 ,
You will want to continuously seek improvement and keep pursuing your interest in the language.
因此 整個 學習 過程 也 都 會 令人 覺得 愉快 而且 有 成就感 。
therefore|entire|learning|process|also|all|will|people|feel|happy|and|have|sense of achievement
Therefore, the entire learning process will also feel enjoyable and fulfilling.
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=4.23 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=3.42
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=117 err=0.00%) translation(all=97 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1103 err=6.35%)