06 - A Magic Door
06 - A Magic Door
06 - Una puerta mágica
06 - Magiškos durys
06 - A Magic Door
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 6 : 魔法門 。
|||Magic Door
大地 在 晃動 , 阿拉丁 開始 逃命 !
the earth||shaking|||escape
The earth is trembling, Aladdin starts to escape!
“ 站住 !
stop
"Stop!"
” 馬格里布 大聲 說 。
"Stand where you are!", Magrib said loudly.
他 抓住 了 阿拉丁 的 衣領 子 。
|||||collar|end
He grabbed Aladdin by the collar.
然後 他 舉起 手 打 了 阿拉丁 一 耳光 。
then||raised||hit||||slap
Then he raised his hand and slapped Aladdin.
阿拉丁 的 帽子 飛走 了 , 他 牙齒 相撞 的 咯咯 的 聲音 在 他 腦海中 迴響 著 。
|||flew away|||teeth|clashing|past|clattering||sound|||in his mind|echoing|
Aladdin's hat flew off, and the sound of his teeth clashing echoed in his mind.
他 摔倒 在 地上 , 因為 疼痛 和 害怕 哭 了 起來 。
|fell||the ground||pain|||||
He fell to the ground and cried out of pain and fear.
“ 伯父 !
“Uncle!
” 他 大聲 說 ,“ 我 做 錯 了 什麼 ?
” he said loudly, “What did I do wrong?
你 為 什麼 打 我 ?
Why are you hitting me?
” “ 對不起 , 我 看到 你 害怕 的 樣子 , 就 生氣 。
I'm sorry, I got angry when I saw you looking scared.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 我 是 你 的 伯父 , 你 必須 永遠 服從 我 。
|||||||||forever|obey|
Uncle Magríb said, "I am your uncle, you must always obey me."
你 不能 感到 害怕 。
You cannot feel afraid.
你 不能 逃跑 。
|cannot|
You cannot escape.
” 馬格里布 重新 給 阿拉丁 把 帽子 戴 在 頭上 , 擦掉 了 他 新 衣服 上 的 灰塵 。
|again||||||||wiped off|||||||dust
Maghrib put the hat back on Aladdin's head and brushed off the dust on his new clothes.
“ 我會 變 勇敢 的 , 伯父 。
I will|become|brave||
I will become brave, uncle.
” 阿拉丁 說 。
“ 冷靜 點兒 , 孩子 。
calm||
"Calm down, kid.
” 馬格里布 說 。
“ 過來 看看 我 的 魔法 是 怎麼 把 大地 劈開 的 。
|||||||||split|
"Come and see how my magic cleaves the earth.
” “ 魔法 ?
" "Magic?"
” 阿拉丁 深呼吸 了 一下 。
|breathed deeply||
Aladdin took a deep breath.
馬格里布 伸出 手臂 指著 地上 。
||arm||
Marble extended his arm and pointed to the ground.
大地 裂開 的 地方 , 阿拉丁 看到 了 一塊 很 厚 的 大理石 , 上面 有 一個 很大 的 銅環 。
|||||||||||marble||||||copper ring
In the cracked earth, Aladdin saw a thick piece of marble with a large copper ring on top.
“ 這是 什麼 ?
“What is this?
” 阿拉丁 問道 。
Aladdin asked.
“ 這是 一扇 特別 的 門 。
|a|||
This is a special door.
” 魔法師 回答 說 ,“ 仔細聽 好 , 按照 我 說 的 做 , 你 會 變得 比 任何 國王 都 強壯 和 富有 。
|||listen carefully||according to|||||||become|than||||strong||rich
’ The magician replied, ‘Listen well, do as I tell you, and you will become stronger and richer than any king.
” “ 告訴 我 應該 怎麼 做 !
Tell me what to do!
” 阿拉丁 大聲 說 ,“ 我 什麼 都 聽 你 的 !
Aladdin said loudly, "I'll do whatever you say!"
” “ 在 這個 大理石 門 的 下面 是 一個 寶物 。
Under this marble door is a treasure.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 這 是 只 給 你 一個 人 的 。
||this|||||||
Magrib said, This is just for you.
只有 你 可以 擁有 它 。
Only you can have it.
” “ 我 怎麼 拿到 這個 寶物 呢 ?
"How do I get this treasure?"
” 阿拉丁 問道 。
Aladdin asked.
“ 抓住 那個 銅環 然後 往上拉 那 塊 石頭 。
grab||||pull up||piece|
Grab that brass ring and pull up the stone.
” 魔法師 說道 。
The wizard said.
“ 什麼 ?
“What?
” 阿拉丁 很 驚訝 。
"Aladdin was astonished.
他 看 了 看 大理石 。
||||marble
He looked at the marble.
“ 哦 , 伯父 。
"Oh, uncle.
” 他 說 ,“ 那個 東西 太 大 了 —— 它 一定 很 重 。
"He said, "That thing is too big--it must be heavy."
我 不夠 強壯 , 我 一個 人 不能 把 它 拉 起來 。
I'm not strong enough to pull it up by myself.
你 一定 要 幫助 我 !
You must help me!
” “ 我 不能 幫 你 。
I can't help you.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 除了 你 之外 沒有 人有 力量 把 它 拉 起來 。
||||||people have|strength||||
Magrib said, "No one has the power to pull it up except for you."
除了 你 之外 沒有 人能 碰 它 !
|||||touch|
No one can touch it but you!
” “ 但是 , 伯父 !
But uncle!
” 阿拉丁 喊道 。
Aladdin|said
Aladdin shouted.
“ 伸出 你 的 手 , 抓住 那個 環 , 然後 往上拉 。
||||||ring||
Stretch out your hand, grab that ring, and pull up.
” 馬格里布 命令 道 ,“ 然後 說出 你 的 名字 , 命令 那 塊 石頭 升 起來 。
||||say||||||||rise|up
" Maghrib commanded, "Then say your name and command the stone to rise.
它 會 聽 你 的 。
It will listen to you.
我 保證 它 不會 很 重 。
|guarantee||||
I assure you it won't be very heavy.
” “ 但是 怎麼 會 這樣 呢 ?
"But how could this be?"
” “ 打開 那 扇 門 。
" "Open that door."
” 馬格里布 說 。
阿拉丁 猶豫 地 看著 大理石 。
|hesitantly|||
Aladdin looked at the marble hesitantly.
“ 我 做 不到 。
I can't do it.
” 他 對 自己 說 。
He said to himself.
“ 打開 那 扇 門 !
Open that door!
” 馬格里布 大聲 說 。
Maghrib said loudly.
阿拉丁 輕輕地 重複 著 那個 命令 。
|gently|repeating||that|
Aladdin repeated the command softly.
“ 我 的 名字 是 阿拉丁 。
My name is Aladdin.
” 他 說 ,“ 我 命令 你 升 起來 。
He said, "I command you to rise."
” 然後 他 大聲 地 重複 了 一遍 。
Then he repeated it loudly.
“ 我 的 名字 是 阿拉丁 。
"My name is Aladdin."
我 命令 你 升 起來 。
I command you to rise up.
” “ 快去 , 孩子 。
"Quickly, child."
” 馬格里布 低聲 催促 。
|in a low voice|urged
"Magreb urged softly."
阿拉丁 摩擦 了 一下 雙手 , 做 了 一次 深呼吸 。
|rubbed|||hands||||
Aladdin rubbed his hands together and took a deep breath.
他 伸出手 , 抓住 銅環 , 然後 往上拉 。
|reached out his hand||||
He reached out, grabbed the brass ring, and pulled up.
“ 我 的 名字 是 阿拉丁 !
My name is Aladdin!
” 他 大聲 說 ,“ 我 命令 你 升 起來 !
he exclaimed, 'I command you to rise!'
” 阿拉丁 把 石頭 拉 起來 了 。
Aladdin lifted the stone.
阿拉丁 很 驚訝 。
Aladdin was amazed.
就 在 那個 時候 , 他 移開 了 門 , 把 它 扔 到 了 一邊 !
|||||moved aside||||||||
At that moment, he moved the door aside and threw it to the side!
他 看到 大理石 所在 的 地方 有 一個 很 深 很 黑 的 洞 。
|||||||||deep||||
He saw a very deep and dark hole where the marble was located.
馬格里布 探身 看 了 看 洞 的 入口 。
|leaning over||||||entrance
Magreb leaned forward to look at the entrance of the cave.
他們 看到 一個 很 陡 的 石梯 , 看不到 盡頭 。
||||steep|possessive particle|stone ladder|cannot see|end
They saw a steep stone staircase with no end in sight.
阿拉丁 看著 馬格里布 。
Aladdin looked at the Magic Carpet.
“ 寶物 在 哪裡 ?
"Where is the treasure?"
” 他 問道 。
he asked.
“ 就 在 這個 下面 。
just|||
"Just under this.
” 魔法師 說道 。
The magician said.
“ 我們 走 吧 !
Let's go!
” 阿拉丁 大聲 說 ,“ 我們 現在 就 去 拿 吧 !
Aladdin said loudly, "Let's go get it now!"
” “ 除了 你 之外 沒有 人能 進入 那 裡面 ,” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 你 必須 一個 人 去 。
||||person||||||||||
’ ‘No one can get in there but you,’ said Maghreb, ‘you must go alone.