同 阿仔 玩 嘅 一 日
|"my son"|play|of|one|
A day of playing with Ah Chai
今日 下晝 , 我 同 我 個 仔 都 着 咗 新衫 同 新褲 , 一齊 出去 玩 。
|afternoon|||||||wore||new clothes||new pants|||
In the afternoon, my son and I went out with new shirts and pants.
我哋 搭 船 過 海 , 天氣 好好 , 海 上面 有 太陽 , 又 有 少少 雲 , 天空 好 靚 。
|take|boat|cross|sea|weather|very good|sea|on||sun|also|there is|a little|clouds|sky||
We took a boat ride across the sea. The weather was very nice, with the sun shining on the sea and a few clouds in the sky. The sky was beautiful.
跟住 , 我哋 搭 巴士 去 沙灘 。
"After that"|||||beach
Then, we took a bus to the beach.
我 幫 阿仔 除 鞋 , 先 知道 佢 兩 隻 襪 唔一樣 。
|help|my son|take off|shoes|only then|found out|||two|socks|different
I helped Ah Zai take off his shoes and found out that his two socks didn't match.
我 話 : 「 唔好意思 , 爸爸 幫 你 着 錯 襪 啊 。 」
||Sorry about that|dad|help|you|put on|wrong|socks|"ah"
I said, 'Sorry, dad helped you put on the wrong socks.'
「 係 喎 ! 」
|yes indeed
'Yes!'
阿仔 笑 , 拎 對 襪 畀 人 睇 , 人人 都 笑 。
||hold up||socks|give|people|look|everyone|all|laugh
The son laughed, showing the mismatched socks to everyone, and everyone laughed.
佢 真係 好 叻仔 , 喺 沙 上面 畫 咗 一 隻 貓 同 兩 支 花 , 又 用 沙 砌 咗 一 間 屋 仔 。
he|really|very|smart kid|on|sand||drew|has|||cat|and|two|stalks of|flowers||||built|completed action particle|a|small house|house|little
He was so smart that he painted a cat and two flowers on the sand, and built a house out of sand.
阿仔 話 : 「 爸爸 , 呢 間 屋 係 我哋 嘅 。 」
||Dad||this||||"our"
Son said: 'Dad, this house is ours.'
我 話 : 「 咁 細 間 ?
|||so small|small place
I said: 'This small house?'
爸爸 、 媽媽 同 你 , 三 個 人 住 一 間 好 大 嘅 屋 , 好 唔 好 啊 ? 」
|||||||live||room|very|||||||
Dad, mom, and you, three people living in a big house, is it good or not?'
阿仔 拍拍 手 。
|clap your hands|hand
The child claps his hands.
玩 到 七點鐘 , 月亮 出嚟 , 一樣 好 靚 。
|until|7 o'clock|moon comes out|comes out|still||
We played until seven o'clock, the moon comes out, it's still very beautiful.
我哋 肚餓 , 返 屋企 , 日日 都 係 噉 就 好 喇 。
||||every day|all|is|like this|"then"|good|Alright then
We are hungry, let's go home, it's good to have it like this every day.
我 有 好多 嘢 想 同 個 仔 做 , 同 佢 食飯 , 同 佢 去 公園 玩 , 又 有 唔少 嘢 想 幫 個 仔 做 , 幫 佢 沖涼 , 唱歌 畀 佢 聽 。
||||want to|with||kid|do|||||||||and|have|quite a few|things|want|help|the|kid|do|||take a shower|sing|to|him|to listen
I have a lot of things I want to do with the child, eat with him, go to the park with him, and I also want to do a lot of things for the child, help him shower, sing to him.
轉 天氣 , 我 會 問 佢 凍 唔 凍 ?
change|weather|||ask||cold or not||
When the weather changes, I will ask him if it's cold?
熱 唔 熱 ?
Is it hot?
佢 覺得 凍 , 我 會 幫 佢 着 多 件 衫 , 着 多 條 褲 。
|||||||put on|more|a piece|shirt|put on|||pants
He feels cold, I will help him put on more clothes and wear more pants.
一 個 好 爸爸 應該 要 明白 個 仔 , 明白 佢 諗 咩 , 知道 佢 鍾意 咩 , 唔好 亂 估 。
||||should|should|understand|one|son|||think|what|||||don't|randomly guess|guess
A good dad should understand his son, understand what he is thinking, know what he likes, and not make random guesses.
呢啲 嘢 , 唔 難 做 , 但係 想 做 得 好 , 唔 易 㗎 。
these|things||difficult|do||want|do|can|well|not|easy|is
These things are not difficult to do, but if you want to do them well, it's not easy.