揸車 同 紀律 部隊 Driving and The Uniformed Services (2 Dialogues)
Driving and The Uniformed Services (2 Dialogues)
Autorijden en de geüniformeerde diensten (2 dialogen)
揸车同纪律部队Driving and The Uniformed Services (2 Dialogues)
對唔住 , 先生 , 我 一時 唔 小心 , 用 架 單車 撞 到 你 。
Entschuldigen Sie, Sir, ich habe Sie versehentlich mit einem Fahrrad angefahren.
Excuse me, sir, I accidentally hit you with a bicycle.
你 有 冇 事 呀 ?
Do you have anything?
大問題 就 冇 , 但係 我 隻 腳 而家 好 痛 !
big problem|||||||||
No big problem, but it hurts to be home with only my foot!
有 啲 傷 , 你 睇 仲 流 緊 血 添 !
Wenn Sie einige Verletzungen haben, werden Sie stark bluten!
If you have some injuries, you will be bleeding tight!
你 真 好 彩 嘞 。
You are so pretty.
只係 被 架 單車 撞 到 啫 。
Just got hit by a bicycle.
豈有此理 , 你 痴線 㗎 ?
||crazy|
What's the point, are you crazy?
你 唔 小心 撞 到 我 , 仲 話 我 好彩 !
You accidentally bumped into me, I'm so lucky!
係 呀 , 先生 , 我 係 認真 㗎 , 唔 係 講笑 呀 , 千祈唔好 誤會 呀 。
|||||||||||please don't||
Yes, sir, I am serious, not joking, and I don't want to misunderstand.
我 點樣 誤會 呀 ?
Am I misunderstanding something?
你 講 啦 !
You speak!
我 係 的士 司機 , 又 係 電單車 賽車手 。
I'm a taxi driver and a motorcycle racer.
今日 喺 的士 公司 輪到 我 放假 , 所以 唔 駛 揸 的士 , 啱啱 我 架 電單車 又 壞咗 , 擰 咗 去 修理 , 所以 我 先至 用 我 個 仔 嘅 單車 咋 , 如果 係 我 嘅 的士 或者 電單車 撞 到 你 , 噉 你 就 冇 咁 好 彩 啦 。
||||my turn|||||||||||||broke down||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Today, it's my turn at the taxi company, so I don't want to drive the taxi. My motorcycle is broken and I need to fix it, so I'll use my bike first, if it's my taxi Or the motorcycle hits you, and you're not lucky.
小姐 , 你 呢 張 用嚟 申請 移民 嘅 相片 唔 合 規格 啵 !
Miss, the photo you used to apply for immigration is out of specification!
點樣 唔 合 規格 呀 ?
Is it out of specification?
移民局 規定 申請人 嘅 相片 唔準 著 軍服 。
Immigration Department|||||not allowed||
Die Einwanderungsbehörde schreibt vor, dass das Foto des Antragstellers nicht in Militäruniform sein darf.
The Immigration Bureau stipulates that the applicant's photo is not allowed to be in military uniform.
好 彩 我 唔 係 軍人 , 我 已經 離開 咗 軍隊 兩 年 嘞 。
Luckily, I'm not a soldier, I've been out of the army for two years.
噉 , 你 而家 做 緊 乜嘢 呀 ?
Hey, what are you doing at home?
我 而家 係 女警 , 不過 下個 月 尾 我 會 加入 消防 局 做 女 消防員 。
|||female police officer||||||||||||
I'm a policewoman from my family, but at the end of next month I will join the fire department as a female firefighter.
幣 , 警察 同 消防員 都 要 著 制服 嘅 啵 !
Coins, the police and firefighters have to wear uniforms!
我 點算好呢 ?
|should I do
Ich zähle es?
How about my order?
小姐 , 移民 局 規定 申請 移民 嘅 人 唔 準 著 任何 制服 影相 , 你 可以 唔 著 啦 。
Miss, the Immigration Bureau stipulates that applicants for immigration are not allowed to take any photos in uniform. You can do so.
乜嘢 話 ?
What is it?
你 叫 我 唔 著 衫 裸體 影相 吖 ?
You told me to take a naked picture without a shirt?
唔 , 唔 係 !
No, no!
你 唔好 誤會 !
You can't be misunderstood!
我 嘅 意思 係 叫 你 唔 著 制服 , 著 便服 啫 !
What I mean is that you don't wear uniforms, wear casual clothes!