37 真 舍不得 你们 走 饯行 6 练习
37 I really don't want you to go.
6 听 述
6 Hearing
我 在 这儿 学 了 三 个 月 汉语 , 下 星期 一 要 回 国 了 。
I have been studying Chinese for three months here and will return to China next Monday.
私はここで3か月間中国語を勉強しました、そして次の月曜日に中国に戻ります。
虽然 我 在 中国 的 时间 比较 不 长 , 可是 认识 不 少 中国 朋友 和 别 的 国家 的 朋友 。
Although I have not been in China for a long time, I know many Chinese friends and friends from other countries.
私の中国での滞在時間は比較的短いですが、多くの中国人の友達や他の国の友達を知っています。
我们 的 友谊 越来越 深 。
Our friendship is getting deeper and deeper.
我 真 舍不得 离开 他们 。
I really can't bear to leave them.
要是 以后 有 机会 , 我 一定 再 来 中国 。
If there is a chance in the future, I will definitely come to China again.
将来機会があれば絶対にまた中国に行きたいです。
7 语音 练习
7 voice practice
(1) 常用 音节 练习
(1) Common syllable exercises
(1) Exercices de syllabes communes
原来 永远 愿意
Always willing
喜んでいることが判明
抽烟 研究 眼睛
Smoking research eyes
喫煙研究目
(2) 朗读 会话
(2) Reading a conversation
(2) Lecture de la conversation
A : 明天 我们 给 李 红 开 个 欢送会 吧 。
A: We will have a farewell party for Li Hong tomorrow.
A:明日は李洪さんの送別会をしましょう。
B : 对 , 她 出 国 时间 比较 长 。
B: Yes, she went abroad for a long time.
B:はい、彼女は長い間海外にいます。
C : 得 准备 一些 水果 和 冷饮 。
C: I have to prepare some fruit and cold drinks.
C:果物と冷たい飲み物を用意しなければならない。
A : 别 忘 了 照相 。
A: Don't forget to take pictures.
R: N'oubliez pas de prendre des photos.
B : 也 别 忘 了 留 她 的 通讯 地址 。
B: Don't forget to leave her mailing address.
B:通信アドレスを忘れずに残してください。