2 会话 1 刘京 : 你 这么 多 行李 , 坐 飞机 的话 , 一定 超 重 。
2 Session 1 Liu Jing: If you have so much luggage, if you are on a plane, you must be overweight.
2セッション1 Liu Jing:荷物が多い場合、飛行機で行く場合は太りすぎである必要があります。
和子 : 那 怎么 办 ?
Hezi: What should I do?
王兰 : 邮局 寄 不但 太 贵 , 而且 这么 大 的 行李 也 不 能 寄 。
Wang Lan: The post office is not only too expensive, but also such a large baggage can not be sent.
王蘭:郵便局への投函は高額なだけでなく、そのような大きな荷物も送れません。
刘京 : 可以 海运 。
Liu Jing: You can ship.
和子 : 海运 要 多 长 时间 ?
Hezi: How long does it take to sea?
和夫:海で出荷するのにどのくらいかかりますか?
刘京 : 我 记 不 清楚 了 , 我们 可以 去 托运 公司 问 问 。
Liu Jing: I can't remember, we can go to the shipping company to ask.
Liu Jing:はっきりとは覚えていませんが、運送会社に問い合わせることができます。
王兰 : 啊 , 我 想 起 来 了 , 去年 李 成日 也 托运 过 。
Wang Lan: Ah, I remembered it. Li Chengri also checked in last year.
ワンラン:ああ、私は昨年、リーチェンリもチェックしたことを思い出しました。
和子 : 那 好 , 明天 我 去 问 一下 儿 。
Hezi: Ok, I will ask you tomorrow.
2 和子 : 我 打听 一下 儿 , 这儿 托运 行李 吗 ?
2 and Son: I am inquiring about it, is this checked baggage?
服务员 : 托运 。
Waiter: Consignment.
你 要 运 到 哪儿 ?
Where are you going to ship?
どこに発送しますか?
和子 : 日本 。
And son: Japan.
要 多长 时间 ?
How long?
服务员 : 大概 一 个 多 月 。
Waiter: About a month or so.
ウェイター:約1か月。
和子 : 运 费 怎么 算 ?
And son: How to calculate the freight?
Hezi:貨物の計算方法は?
服务员 : 按照 这 个 价目表 收 费 , 你 可以 把 东西 运 来 。
Waiter: According to this price list, you can ship things.
ウェイター:この価格表によると、物を発送できます。
和子 : 我 的 行李 很 大 , 一 个 人 搬 不 动 。
Hezi: My luggage is very big, I can't move.
服务员 : 没关系 , 为了 方便 顾客 , 我们 也 可以 去 取 。
Waiter: It doesn't matter, we can also pick it up for the convenience of customers.
ウェイター:大丈夫です。お客様の便宜のため、お迎えも承っております。
和子 : 那 太 麻烦 你们 了 。
Hezi: That's too much trouble for you.