39 不 能 你 送 去 机场 了 送行 (一 ) 2 会话
39 I can't send you to the airport.
2 会话
2 conversation
1 王兰 : 准备 的 怎么样 了 ?
1 Wang Lan: How is it prepared?
1王蘭:どのように準備していますか?
玛丽 : 我 正 收拾 东西 呢 。
Mary: I am packing things up.
你 看 , 多 乱 啊 !
Look, it’s messy!
見て、なんて混沌としているんだ!
王兰 : 路上 要 用 的 东西 放 在 手提包 里 , 这样 用 起来 方便 。
Wang Lan: The things to be used on the road are placed in the handbag, which is convenient to use.
Wang Lan:持ち運びに便利なハンドバッグに入れて持ち歩きます。
玛丽 : 对 。
Mary: Right.
我 随身 带 的 东西 不 太 多 , 两 个 箱子 多 已经 托运 了 。
I don’t have too many things to carry with me, and more than two boxes have been checked.
あまり持ち物がなく、チェックイン済みのボックスが2つ以上あります。
Я не ношу с собой слишком много, больше двух коробок сдано.
王兰 : 真 抱歉 , 我 不 能 送 你 去 机场 了 。
Wang Lan: I am sorry, I can't send you to the airport.
玛丽 : 没关系 。
Mary: It doesn't matter.
你 忙 吧 。
You're busy.
王兰 : 你 还 有 什么 没 办 的 事 , 我 可以 替 你 办 。
Wang Lan: You still have nothing to do, I can do it for you.
王蘭:あなたには他に何もする必要はありません、私はあなたのためにそれをすることができます。
玛丽 : 我 冲洗 了 一 些 照片 , 来 不 及 去 取 了 。
Mary: I washed some photos and I didn't have time to take them.
メアリー:私はいくつかの写真を作成しましたが、それらを入手する時間がありませんでした。
王兰 : 星期 六 或者 星期 天 我 替 你 去 取 , 然后 寄 给 你 。
Wang Lan: I will pick it up for you on Saturday or Sunday and send it to you.
ワンラン:土曜日または日曜日に受け取り、発送します。
2 大卫 : 你 来 了 , 我 正 等 着 呢 !
2 David: You are here, I am waiting!
2デビッド:あなたはここにいます、私は待っています!
刘京 : 你 的 东西 收拾 好 了 吗 ?
Liu Jing: Is your stuff packed up?
大卫 : 马马虎虎 。
David: So-so.
这 次 又 坐 火车 又 坐 飞机 , 特别 麻烦 。
It was particularly troublesome to take the train and fly again this time.
今回は電車や飛行機に乗るのが大変です。
刘京 : 是 啊 , 出 门 跟 在 家 不 一样 , 麻烦 事 就 是 多 。
Liu Jing: Yes, going out is not the same as at home. There are more troubles.
Liu Jing:はい、外出するのは自宅にいるのと同じではありません。
这 几 个 包 都 是 要 带 走 的 吗 ?
Are these packages to be taken away?
これらのバッグを持ち帰りたいですか?
大卫 : 是 的 。
David: Yes.
都 很 轻 。
Very light.
刘京 : 四 个 小 包 不如 两 个 大 包 好 。
Liu Jing: The four small bags are not as good as the two big ones.
大卫 : 好 主意 !
David: Great idea!
David:いい考えです!
刘京 : 我 帮 你 重新 弄 弄 吧 。
Liu Jing: I will help you to make it up again.
Liu Jing:もう一度説明します。
大卫 : 又 给 你 添 麻烦 了 。
David: I am in trouble again.
刘京 : 哪儿 的 话 。
Liu Jing: Where is the word?
Liu Jing:それはどこにありますか?
大卫 : 另外 , 要是 有 我 的 信 , 请 你 转 给 我 。
David: In addition, if you have my letter, please transfer it to me.
David:また、私の手紙があれば私に送ってください。
刘京 : 没 问题 。
Liu Jing: No problem.