39 不 能 你 送 去 机场 了 送行 (一 ) 6 练习
39 I can't take you to the airport.
5 会话
5 sessions
你 的 中国 朋友 要 去 你们 国家 留学 , 你 去 宿舍 看 他 , 两 人 会话 。
Your Chinese friend is going to study in your country. You go to the dormitory to see him, and the two talk.
あなたの中国人の友人はあなたの国で勉強するつもりです、あなたは寮に行き、彼に会い、お互いに話します。
提示 : 准备 的 情况 怎么样 , 需要 什么 帮助 , 介绍 那儿 的 一些 情况 。
Tip: How is the preparation, what help is needed, and some of the situations there.
ヒント:準備状況とは何か、どのような支援が必要か、そして状況の一部を紹介します。
6 听 述
6 Hearing
尼娜 今天 要 回 国 , 我们 去 她 的 宿舍 看 她 。
Nina is going back to China today, we went to her dormitory to see her.
ニーナは今日彼女の国に帰ります。私たちは彼女の寮に行き、彼女に会います。
她 把 行李 都 收拾 好 了 , 正 等 出租汽车 呢 。
She packed her luggage and waited for the taxi.
彼女は荷物をまとめて、タクシーを待っています。
我 看 见 墙 上 还 挂 着 他 的 大衣 , 问 她 是 不 是 忘 了 , 她 说 不 是 , 走 的 时候 再 穿 。
I saw his coat hanging on the wall and asked if she had forgotten it. She said no, wear it when she left.
私は彼のコートが壁にぶら下がっているのを見た、そして彼女に彼女が忘れているかどうか尋ねた、彼女はノーと言って、彼女が去ったときにそれを着た。
问 她 没 用 完 的 人民币 换 了 没有 , 她 说 到 机场 换 。
Asked if she had not used up the renminbi, she said that the airport was changed.
彼女は使い切っていない人民元を交換したかどうか尋ねられ、彼女は空港でそれを変更すると述べた。
这样 我们 就 放心 了 。
So we are relieved.
その後、安心できます。
出租汽车 一 到 , 我们 就 帮 她 拿 行李 , 送 她 上 了 车 。
When the taxi arrived, we helped her with her luggage and sent her to the car.
タクシーが到着するとすぐに、私たちは彼女の荷物を持って車に付き添った。
7 语音 练习
7 voice practice
(1) 常用 音节 练习
(1) Common syllable exercises
东西 懂 了 运动
Things understand sports
通知 同学 传统
Inform students of tradition
(2) 朗读 会话
(2) Reading a conversation
A : 啊 , 你们 都 再 这儿 呢 !
A: Ah, you are here again!
A:ああ、あなた方全員が再びここにいます!
B : 我们 也 是 刚 来 。
B: We are just coming.
B:私たちもここにいます。
C : 你们 都 来 给 我 送行 , 真 过意不去 。
C: You all come to see me off, I really don't want to go.
C:みなさん、見送りに来てください、本当にごめんなさい。
B : 老 朋友 不 能 不 送 。
B: Old friends can't help.
B:古くからの友人は手放せずに譲ります。
A : 是 啊 , 真 舍不得 呢 。
A: Yes, I really can't bear it.
A:ええ、本当に耐えられません。
C : 谢谢 朋友 们 。
C: Thank you friends.
A、B : 祝 你 一路 顺利 !
A, B: I wish you all the best!