Try LingQ and learn from Netflix shows, Youtube videos, news articles and more.
40 祝 你 一路 平安 送行 (二 ) 2 会话
40 Wishing you a safe journey Sending off (II) 2 Conversation
2 会话 1 刘京 : 离 飞机 还 早 呢 玛丽 : 我们 去 候机室 坐 一会儿 。
2 Session 1 Liu Jing: It is still early from the plane. Mary: Let's go to the waiting room for a while.
2会話1 Liu Jing:飛行機を出るのは早すぎますMary:しばらく待合室に座りましょう。
王兰 : 张 丽英 还 没 来 。
Wang Lan: Zhang Liying has not come yet.
刘京 : 你 看 , 她 跑 来 了 。
Liu Jing: Look, she ran.
丽英 : 车 太 挤 , 耽误 了 时间 , 我 来 晚 了 。
Liying: The car is too crowded, it has delayed the time, I am late.
Liying:車が混みすぎて、遅れです、遅れました。
刘京 : 不 晚 , 你 来 得 正 合适 。
Liu Jing: It’s not too late, you are right.
Liu Jing:手遅れになったわけではありません。
王兰 : 哎呀 , 你 跑 得 都 出 汗 了 。
Wang Lan: Hoppla, du schwitzt.
Wang Lan: Oh, you are sweating.
王蘭:ああ、あなたはいつも汗をかいています。
玛丽 : 快 坐下 , 喝 点儿 冷饮 吧 。
Mary: Just sit down and have a cold drink.
メアリー:座って冷たい飲み物を飲みます。
刘京 : 你 没 把 护照 放 在 箱子 里 吧 ?
Liu Jing: You didn't put your passport in the box?
Liu Jing:パスポートを箱に入れませんでしたか?
玛丽 : 我 随身 带 着 呢 。
Mary: I carry it with me.
メアリー:持って行きます。
王兰 : 你 该 进 去 了 。
Wang Lan: You should go in.
王蘭:中に入る必要があります。
丽英 : 一会儿 还 要 办 出境 手续 呢 。
Li Ying: I have to go through the formalities of leaving the country in a while.
Liying:後で出口手続きを行います。
2 王兰 : 给 你 行李 , 拿 好 。
2 Wang Lan: Hier ist dein Gepäck.
2 Wang Lan: Give your luggage, take it.
2王蘭:これが荷物です。
准备 海关 检查 。
Prepare for customs inspection.
丽英 : 一路 上 多 保重 。
Liying: Take care on the way.
Liying:途中で注意してください。
刘京 : 希望 你 常 跟 我们 联系 。
Liu Jing: Ich hoffe, Sie werden uns oft kontaktieren.
Liu Jing: I hope you will always contact us.
Liu Jing:よくお問い合わせください。
王兰 : 你 可 别 把 我们 忘 了 。
Wang Lan: Don't forget us.
王蘭:私たちを忘れないでください。
玛丽 : 不 会 的 。
Mary: No.
メアリー:いいえ。
我 到 了 那儿 , 就 给 你们 打 电话 。
When I got there, I called you.
そこに着いたら、電話します。
刘京 : 问候 你 全 家 人 !
Liu Jing: Greetings to your whole family!
Liu Jing:家族全員にご挨拶!
王兰 : 问 安妮 小姐 好 !
Wang Lan: Ask Miss Anne!
大家 : 祝 你 一路 平安 !
Everyone: I wish you all the best!
皆さん:私はあなたに安全な旅をしたいです!
玛丽 : 再见 了 !
Mary: Goodbye!
大家 : 再见 !
Goodbye, everyone!