40 祝 你 一路 平安 送行 (二 ) 6 练习
40 Ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Reise Verabschiedung (II) 6 Übung
40 I wish you a safe journey (2) 6 Exercises
40 Augurare un buon viaggio Partenza (II) 6 Esercizio
40 Пожелание счастливого пути Проводы (II) 6 Упражнение
6 练习
6 exercises
1 熟 读 下 列 词组 并 选择 造 句 。
1 Read the following phrases and choose to make sentences.
1次のフレーズを注意深く読み、文章を作成することを選択します。
耽误 学习 耽误 时间 耽误 了 两 天 课
Delayed learning delay time delayed two days of class
勉強の遅れ、時間の遅れ、授業の2日間の遅れ
进步 很 大 有 进步 学习 进步
Great progress, progress, learning progress
大きな進歩、学習の進歩
很 合适 不 合适 合适 的 时间
Very suitable for the right time
努力 工作 很 努力 继续 努力
Work hard and work hard
7 听 述
7 Hearing
妹妹 第 一 次 出 远 门 , 要 到 英国 去 留学 。
My sister went out for the first time and went to the UK to study.
我们 全 家 送 她 到 机场 。
Our family sent her to the airport.
私たちの家族は彼女を空港に連れて行きました。
她 有 两 件 行李 , 我 和 爸爸 替 她 拿 。
She has two pieces of luggage, and my father and I take it for her.
彼女は荷物を2つ持っています。
妈妈 很 不 放心 , 让 她 路 上 要 注意 安全 , 别 感冒 , 到 了 英国 就 来 电话 , 把 那儿 的 情况 告诉 我们 。
Mom is very uneasy, let her pay attention to safety on the road, don't catch a cold, come to the UK and call us, tell us about the situation there.
母はとても心配していて、道に安全だと言いました、風邪を引かないでください。
爸爸 说 妈妈 说 得 太 多 了 , 妹妹 已经 不 是 小 孩子 了 , 应该 让 她 到 外边 锻炼 锻炼 。
Dad said that his mother said too much. The younger sister is no longer a child. She should be allowed to exercise outside.
妈妈 说 :“ 俗话 说 ‘ 儿子 千 里 母 担忧 ', 孩子 到 那么 远 的 地方 去 , 我 当然 不 放心 。
My mother said: "As the saying goes, 'The son is worried about the mother,' and the child goes to such a far away place, of course I am not at ease.
母は言った:「私の息子は心配している」という言葉が言うように、子供は遠くに行きます、もちろん、私は安心していません。
怎么 能 不 说 呢 ?
How can you not say it?
どうして言えないの?
8 语音 练习
8 voice practice
(1) 常用 音节 练习
(1) Common syllable exercises
书架 数 一 数 大 树
Bookshelf counts a big tree
大きな木を数える
交 钱 大 脚 睡 觉
Paying money and sleeping
寝るためにお金を払う
(2) 朗读 会话
(2) Reading a conversation
A : 请 看 一下 儿 您 的 护照 和 机票 。
A : Please take a look at your passport and ticket.
A:パスポートとチケットをご覧ください。
B : 怎么 托运 行李 ?
B: How do you check your baggage?
B:荷物の確認方法は?
A : 您 先 填 一下 儿 这 张 票 。
A: You should fill in this ticket first.
B : 填 完 了 。
B : Filled out.
A : 给 您 护照 和 机票 , 您 可以 去 托运 行李 了 。
A : Give your passport and ticket, you can check in your baggage.
B : 好 谢谢 !
B: Okay, thank you!