复习 (八 )四 阅读 短文
Review (8) Four Reading Essays
Révision (VIII) IV Lecture Dissertation
今天 晚上 有 中 美 两 国 的 排球 赛 。
There are volleyball matches between China and the United States this evening.
Il y a un match de volleyball entre la Chine et les États-Unis ce soir.
今夜は中国とアメリカのバレーボールの試合があります。
这 两 个 国家 的 女 排 打 得 都 很 好 。
The women's volleyball teams in both countries played very well.
両国の女子バレーボールチームは好調でした。
我 很 想 看 , 可是 买 不 到 票 , 只 能 在 宿舍 看 电视 了 。
I really want to see it, but I can't buy a ticket, I can only watch TV in the dormitory.
本当に見たいけど切符が買えないので寮ではTVしか見れません。
这 个 比赛 非常 精彩 。
This game is very exciting.
このゲームはとてもエキサイティングです。
两 局 的 结果 是 1 比 1。
The result of the two rounds is 1 to 1.
2つのゲームの結果は1対1です。
现在 是 第 三 局 , 已经 打 到 了 12 比 12 了 , 很 快 就 能 知道 结果 了 。
It is now the third game. It has already reached 12 to 12, and the results will be known soon.
今から3番目のゲーム、12〜12です。結果はすぐにわかります。
正在 这 时候 , 王兰 走 了 进 来 , 告诉 我 有 两 个 美国 人 在 楼 下 传达室 等 我 。
At this time, Wang Lan came in and told me that two Americans were waiting for me in the downstairs room.
他们 是 刚 从 美国 来 的 。
They are just coming from the United States.
彼らはアメリカから来たばかりです。
我 不 能 看 排球 赛 了 , 真 可惜 !
I can't watch the volleyball match, it's a pity!
バレーボールの試合は観れません。
我 一边 走 一边 想 , 这 两 个 人 是 谁 呢 ?
I thought as I walked, who are these two people?
对 了 , 我 姐姐 发 来 电子 邮件 说 , 她 有 两 个 朋友 要 来 北京 , 问 我 要 带 什么 东西 。
By the way, my sister sent an email saying that she has two friends who are coming to Beijing and asked me what I want to bring.
ちなみに姉は、北京に来たい友達が2人いて、何を持って行こうかとメールで送ってきました。
很 可能 就 是 我 姐姐 的 朋友 来 了 。
It is likely that my sister's friend is here.
我 开门 走 进 传达室 一 看 , 啊 !
I opened the door and walked into the mess room to see it, ah!
是 我 姐姐 和 她 的 爱人 。
It is my sister and her lover.
我 高兴 极了 。
I am very happy.
马上 又 问 她 :“ 你们 来 , 为什么 不 告诉 我 ?
Immediately asked her: "When are you coming, why not tell me?
Il lui a aussitôt demandé: «Tu viens, pourquoi tu ne me le dis pas?
すぐにまた尋ねました。
” 他们 两 个 都 笑 了 , 她 说 :“ 要是 先 告诉 你 , 就 没有 意思 了 。
Both of them laughed. She said: "If you tell you first, there is no meaning."
"Ils ont tous deux ri, et elle a dit:" Si je vous le dis d'abord, cela n'aura aucun sens. "
二人とも笑って言った、「最初に言ったら退屈だ。