复习 (八 )一 会话
Revision (VIII) I Gespräch
Review (VIII) I Conversation
改訂版(VIII) I Conversation
[ 汉斯 和 小 王 是 好 朋友 。
[ Hans and Xiao Wang are good friends.
现在 汉斯 要 回 国 了 , 小 王 送 他 到 火车 站 。
Now that Hans is going back to China, Xiao Wang sent him to the train station.
王 : 我们 进 站 去 吧 。
Wang: Let's go to the station.
王:駅に入りましょう。
汉斯 : 你 就 送 到 这儿 , 回 去 吧 。
Hans: You are here, go back.
ハンス:ここに送ってください。
王 : 不 , 我 已经 买 了 站台 票 了 。
Wang: No, I have already bought a ticket for the station.
Wang: Non, j'ai déjà acheté un ticket de plateforme.
ワン:いいえ、すでにプラットフォームチケットを購入しています。
来 , 你 把 箱子 给 我 , 我 帮 你 拿 。
Come, give me the box, I will help you.
汉斯 : 我 拿 得 动 。
Hans: I can take it.
ハンス:動かせます。
王 : 你 拿 手提包 , 我 拿 箱子 , 别 客气 。
Wang: You take the handbag, I take the box, you are welcome.
你 看 , 这 就 是 国际 列车 。
Look, this is the international train.
汉斯 : 我 在 9 号 车厢 王 : 前边 的 车厢 就 是 。
Hans: I am in the 9th car: the front compartment is.
王 : 汉斯 , 箱子 放 在 行李架 上 。
Wang: Hans, the box is placed on the luggage rack.
汉斯 : 这 个 手提包 也 要 放 在 行李架 上 吗 ?
Hans: Is this handbag also placed on the luggage rack?
王 : 这 个 包 放 在 坐位 下边 , 拿 东西 方便 一些 。
Wang: This bag is placed under the seat and it is convenient to take things.
王:このバッグは座席の下に置かれ、物を運ぶのに便利です。
汉斯 : 现在 离 开车 还 早 , 你 坐 一会儿 吧 。
Hans: It’s still early to leave the car, sit for a while.
ハンス:車を離れるのは時期尚早です。しばらく座ってください。
王 : 你 的 护照 放 在 身边 没有 ?
Wang: Is your passport not around?
王:あなたのパスポートは持っていましたか?
汉斯 : 哟 !
Hans: Yo!
我 的 护照 怎么 没有 了 ?
Why is my passport gone?
Pourquoi mon passeport est-il manquant?
パスポートがなくなったのはなぜですか?
王 : 别 着急 , 好 好 想 想 , 不 会 丢 了 吧 ?
Wang: Don't worry, think about it, don't you lose it?
王:心配しないで、考えてみてください。失うことはありませんか。
汉斯 : 对 了 !
Hans: Right!
放 在 手提包 里 了 。
Put it in your handbag.
你 看 , 我 的 记性 真 坏 。
Look, my memory is really bad.
Vous voyez, ma mémoire est vraiment mauvaise.
王 : 马上 就 要 开车 了 , 我 下 去 了 。
Wang: I am going to drive soon. I am going down.
你 到 了 就 跟 我 联系 。
Just contact me when you arrive.
汉斯 : 一定 。
Hans: Certainly.
王 : 问 你 家里人 好 !
Wang: Ask your family!
祝 你 一 路 平安 !
I wish you a safe journey!
汉斯 : 谢谢 !
Hans: Thank you!
再见 !
goodbye!