倒时差(1)
Jetlag (1)
jet lag (1)
時差ボケ (1)
青青 : 胡子 , 听说 你 去 德国 了 ?
Qingqing: Beard, I heard you went to Germany?
胡子 : 是 呀 , 昨天 刚回来 。
Beard: Yeah, I just came back yesterday.
ビアード:はい、昨日戻ってきました。
青青 : 怎样 ?
好玩 吗 ?
胡子 : 好玩 是 好玩 , 就是 倒时差 太累 。
Beard: Fun is fun, but it is too tired.
ひげ:楽しいことは楽しいですが、ジェットラグはあまりにも疲れます。
今天 , 我们 的 话题 是 —— 倒时差 。
Today, our topic is-jet lag.
“ 时差 ”。
" jet lag".
“ 时差 ” 是 不同 地方 时间 的 差别 , 比如 日本 下午 四点 , 是 中国 下午 的 三点 。
"Time difference" is the difference in time in different places, such as four in the afternoon in Japan and three in the afternoon in China.
那么 可以 说 “ 日本 和 中国 有 一个 小时 的 时差 ”。
Then you can say "There is an hour difference between Japan and China."
中国 下午 五点 是 德国 上午 十点 , 就 可以 说 “ 德国 和 中国 有 七个 小时 时差 ”。
Five o'clock in the afternoon in China is ten o'clock in the morning in Germany, so it can be said that "Germany and China have a seven-hour time difference".
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember?
有时候 , 我们 去 很 远 的 地方 旅游 , 需要 调整 时差 。
Sometimes we travel far away and need to adjust jet lag.
调整 时差 也 就是 我们 日常 所 的 倒时差 , 就是 让 自己 适应 当地 的 时间 。
Adjusting the jet lag is the day-to-day jet lag we have in our daily life, which is to adapt ourselves to the local time.
倒时差 很 辛苦 , 有 的 时候 不想 睡觉 也 要 睡觉 , 因为 天黑 了 。
Jet lag is very hard, and sometimes you do n’t want to go to bed because it ’s getting dark.
ジェットラグは非常に難しいです。時々眠りたくないのですが、暗いので眠らなければなりません。
也 有 的 时候 , 很想 睡觉 , 但是 不能 睡觉 。
Sometimes, I really want to sleep, but I can't sleep.
因为 是 大白天 。
Because it's big day.
让 我们 一 起来 看看 今天 的 短文 对话 吧 。
Let's take a look at today's essay conversation.
我 和 胡子 说 :“ 胡子 , 听说 你 去 德国 了 ?
I said to Beard, "Beard, I heard you went to Germany?
这里 出现 了 “ 听说 ” 我们 已经 碰到 这词 很 多次 了 , 从 别人 那里 知道 的 就是 “ 听说 ”。
"Heard" appears here. We've come across this word many times. What we know from others is "heard."
比如 “ 听说 她 已经 结婚 了 。
For example, "I heard that she is married.
”“ 听说 小李 跳槽 了 。
"I heard that Xiao Li has changed jobs.
我 想 确认 别人 说 的话 , 所以 用 了 疑问 的 语气 , 注意 我 的 语气 “ 听说 你 去 德国 了 ?
I wanted to confirm what others said, so I used a questioning tone. Pay attention to my tone. "I heard you went to Germany?
也 就是 有人 说 你 去 德国 了 , 对 吗 ?
Someone said you went to Germany, right?
回到 对话 。
Back to the conversation.
胡子 回答 说 :“ 是 呀 , 昨天 刚回来 。
Beard replied, "Yeah, I just came back yesterday.
很 短时间 内 发生 的 动作 , 我们 可以 说 “ 刚 怎样 ”。
For actions that take place in a short period of time, we can say "just what".
比如 “ 胡子 刚 走 ”, 意思 是 胡子 走 了 的 时间 不 长 。
For example, "beard has just gone", which means that the beard has not been gone for a long time.
我们 还 可以 说 “ 我刚 买 了 一辆 新车 。
We can also say "I just bought a new car.
” 意思 是 我 不久前 买 了 一辆 新车 。
’ Meaning I bought a new car not long ago.
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember?
“ 刚 怎样 ”。
"Just how".
「どうやって」。
多造 几个 句子 , 以便 记忆 。
Make up a few more sentences so that you can remember them.
我 继续 问 胡子 “ 怎样 ?
I continued to ask Beard, "How?
好玩 吗 ?
胡子 说 “ 好玩 是 好玩 , 就是 倒时差 太累 。
Hu Zi said, "Fun is fun, but jet lag is too tiring.
这里 的 “ 怎样 是 怎样 , 就是 ” 这个 句型 我们 以前 也 讲 过 的 。
The sentence pattern of "what is what is" here has been mentioned before.
就是 “ 虽然 怎样 , 但是 怎样 ” 的 意思 。
It means "however, but how".
造个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Make a sentence to help understand.
比如 ,“ 这件 衣服 漂亮 是 漂亮 , 就是 太贵 了 。
For example, "This dress is beautiful because it is beautiful, but it is too expensive.
记得 我们 讲过 的 这个 例子 吗 ?
Remember this example we talked about?
再 比如 “ 冰激凌 好吃 是 好吃 , 就是 吃 多 了 容易 变胖 。
Another example is "Ice cream is delicious, but it is easy to get fat if you eat too much.
那 回到 对话 。
So back to the conversation.
胡子 的 意思 是 ,“ 德国 虽然 好玩 , 但是 倒时差 太累 。
Beard means, "Germany is fun, but jet-lagged.
从 中国 去 德国 的 时候 , 我们 需要 把 中国 时间 变成 德国 时间
When going from China to Germany, we need to change China time to Germany time
而 从 德国 回来 的 时候 , 又 需要 把 德国 时间 变成 中国 时间 , 所以 胡子 很累 。
And when I came back from Germany, I needed to change German time to Chinese time, so my beard was very tiring.
那么 就让 胡子 多 休息 几天 来 倒 倒时差 吧 。
Then let the beard rest a few days to beat the jet lag.
次に、ジェットラグを避けるために、ひげをさらに数日間休ませます。
好 了 , 今天 的 课文 很 简单 , 就 解释 到 这里 。
Well, today's text is very simple, so I will stop here.
让 我们 再 来 完整 地 听 一遍 这篇 对话 。
Let's listen to this conversation again in its entirety.
青青 : 胡子 , 听说 你 去 德国 了 ?
胡子 : 是 呀 , 昨天 刚回来 。
青青 : 怎样 ?
好玩 吗 ?
胡子 : 好玩 是 好玩 , 就是 倒时差 太累 。