低头 不见 抬头 见
You can't see the head when you're low
Cabeza abajo, no visible. Cabeza arriba, visible.
Testa bassa, non visibile. Testa alta, visibile.
我 是 您 的 好 朋友 青青
I am your good friend Qingqing
今天 我们 的 课文 是 《 抬头不见低头见 》
Today’s text is "See you when you look up."
这 篇文章 的 学习指南 ptf 文件 , 可以 在 您 注册 后 免费 下载
The study guide ptf file of this article can be downloaded for free after you register
供 您 学习 和 使用
For you to learn and use
首先 让 我们 先 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话
First, let's listen to today's conversation in its entirety.
《 抬头不见低头见 》
"Look up, see you down"
胡子 : 青青 , 你 很困 吗 ?
WASHINGTON: Qingqing, are you very sleepy?
青青 : 是 呀 , 好 几天 没睡 好 了 。
Qingqing: Yes, I haven't slept well for a few days.
胡子 : 怎么回事 ?
Beard: What's the matter?
青青 : 我 的 新 邻居 经常 半夜三更 喝酒 、 唱歌 。
My new neighbor is always drinking and singing in the middle of the night.
胡子 : 你 怎么 不去 抗议 呢 ?
青青 : 大家 是 邻居 , 抬头不见低头见 。
Qingqing: Everyone is neighbors. See you when you look up.
好 了 , 对话 听 完 了 。
Alright, the dialogue is over.
最近 , 我 有 了 一个 新 邻居 , 也 有 了 新 的 麻烦 。
Recently, I have a new neighbor and a new problem.
今天 的 短文 是 关于 我 的 新 麻烦 。
Today's essay is about my new trouble.
短文 的 题目 是 —— 抬头不见低头见 。
那 “ 抬头不见低头见 ” 意思 是 “ 一些 朋友 、 邻居 、 同事 , 我们 经常 都 会 见面 。
"Look up and see you down" means "some friends, neighbors, colleagues, we often meet."
那 中国 人 很 注意 朋友 间 的 关系 , 认为 和 经常 见面 的 朋友 的 关系 很 重要 。
The Chinese people pay much attention to the relationship between friends and think that the relationship with friends who meet frequently is very important.
因为 这个 原因 会 做 一些 自己 不 愿意 的 事情 。
For this reason, I will do things that I don't want.
比如 我们 说 ,“ 我 又 借给 胡子 五千块 钱 , 没 办法 , 我们 是 同事 , 抬头不见低头见 。
For example, we say, "I lent another 5,000 yuan to Beard, no way. We are colleagues. See you when you look up.
意思 是 我 和 胡子 是 同事 经常 见面 , 他 向 我 借钱 我 如果 不 借给 他 对 我们 以后 的 关系 不好 , 所以 我 只好 借钱 给 胡子 了 。
再 比如 ,“ 我 很 讨厌 邻居 , 但是 抬头不见低头见 , 我 不能 和 他们 吵架 。
好 , 下面 我们 就 来 看看 今天 的 短文 对话 吧 !
胡子 问 :“ 青青 , 你 很困 吗 ?
“ 困 ” 就是 想 睡觉 的 意思 。
"Sleepy" means wanting to go to sleep.
我 看起来 很困 的 样子 , 所以 胡子 这样 问 。
我 回答 说 “ 是 呀 , 好 几天 没睡 好 了 。
这里 的 “ 没睡 好 ” 就是 “ 睡得 不好 的 意思 ”。
比如 我们 还 可以 说 “ 没考 好 ”、“ 没 学好 ”、“ 没 休息 好 ”、“ 没玩 好 ” 等等 。
For example, we can also say, "I didn't do well on the test," "I didn't do well in school," "I didn't get enough rest," "I didn't have enough fun," and so on. And so on.
回到 对话 。
Back to the dialog.
胡子 接着 问 :“ 怎么回事 ?
The bearded man then asked, "What's going on?
” 就是 “ 为什么 ?
"That's" why?
”“ 什么 原因 ” 的 意思 。
"The meaning of "what reason".
比如 我 和 老板 说 :“ 对不起 , 我 迟到 了 。
For example, I say to my boss, "I'm sorry I'm late.
老板 会 问 “ 怎么回事 ?
The boss will ask, "What's going on?
” 也 可以 问 “ 为什么 迟到 ?
”“ 怎么回事 ” 比较 更 口语化 。
我 告诉 胡子 “ 我 的 新 邻居 经常 半夜三更 喝酒 、 唱歌 。
“ 邻居 ” 就是 住 在 你家 附近 的 人 。
"Neighbors" are people who live in your neighborhood.
那 “ 半夜三更 ” 指 的 是 是 “ 很晚 的 时候 。
The phrase "in the middle of the night" means "at a very late hour.
比如 晚上 12 点 、1 点 ” 都 可以 说 是 “ 半夜三更 ”。
For example, "12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m." can be said to be "the middle of the night".
那 我 的 新 邻居 给 我 带来 的 新 麻烦 是 什么 呢 ?
So what's the new trouble my new neighbor is causing me?
“ 经常 很晚 的 时候 喝酒 、 唱歌 ”。
晚上 睡觉 需要 安静 , 但是 邻居 又 喝酒 又 唱歌 , 太吵 了 , 所以 我 没有 睡好 。
胡子 接着 说 “ 你 怎么 不去 抗议 呢 ?
“ 抗议 ” 就是 对 某些 行为 、 事情 表示 反对 或者 不满 。
A "protest" is an expression of opposition or dissatisfaction to some act or thing.
比如 “ 我 最近 天天 加班 , 老公 向 我 抗议 了 。
For example, "I have been working overtime every day lately and my husband has protested to me.
意思 是 我 加班 , 老公 不 高兴 了 。
It means that my husband is not happy that I have to work overtime.
再 比如 ,“ 很多 人 不 满意 政府 的 新 政策 , 在 市政府 门口 抗议 。
For example, "many people are dissatisfied with the Government's new policy and are protesting in front of the municipal offices.
” 反对 政府 的 新 政策 等等 。
"Opposition to new government policies, etc.
对话 中 , 胡子 问 我 : 你 怎么 不去 抗议 呢 ?
During the conversation, the bearded man asked me, "Why didn't you go to the protest?
而 我 的 回答 说 “ 大家 是 邻居 , 抬头不见低头见 。
那 意思 就是 经常 要 和 邻居 见面 , 所以 如果 去 抗议 、 去 吵架 , 以后 关系 就 不好 了 。
It means that we have to meet with our neighbors all the time, so if we protest and quarrel, we will not have a good relationship in the future.
比如 , 我们 还 可以 说 “ 别吵 了 , 大家 都 是 同学 , 抬头不见低头见 。
For example, we can also say, "Stop arguing, we are all classmates, we don't see each other.
您 能 明白 这句 话 的 意思 了 吗 ?
Do you understand the meaning of these words?
“ 抬头不见低头见 ”。
那好 了 , 今天 我们 的 课文 讲解 就 到 这里 , 大家 知道 我 的 新 麻烦 了 吗 ?
Well, that's all for today. Do you know my new problem?
那 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 —— 抬头不见低头见 。
胡子 : 青青 , 你 很困 吗 ?
青青 : 是 呀 , 好 几天 没睡 好 了 。
Qingqing: Yes, I haven't slept well for a few days.
胡子 : 怎么回事 ?
青青 : 我 的 新 邻居 经常 半夜三更 喝酒 、 唱歌 。
胡子 : 你 怎么 不去 抗议 呢 ?
青青 : 大家 是 邻居 , 抬头不见低头见 。