戒烟(1)
quit smoking (1)
禁煙 (1)
Stoppen met roken (1)
Rzucanie palenia (1)
戒烟(1)
青青 : 胡子 , 送 你 一个 打火机 。
Qingqing: Beard, I'll send you a lighter.
胡子 : 我 戒烟 了 。
Beard: I quit smoking.
青青 : 太阳 从 西边 出来 了 ?
Qing Qing: The sun is coming out from the west?
你 都 抽 了 十几年 了 吧 ?
Have you been smoking for more than ten years?
胡子 : 是 呀 , 但 这次 非戒不可 , 否则 女朋友 就要 跟 我 吹 了 。
Beard: Yeah, but this time must be abstained, otherwise the girlfriend will blow to me.
好 了 , 对话 听 完 了 。
今天 , 我们 谈论 的 话题 是 —— 戒烟 。
“ 戒 ” 就是 改掉 某种 习惯 , 不再 做 某件事 情 的 意思 。
比如 “ 戒烟 ” 就是 “ 改掉 抽烟 的 习惯 , 不 抽烟 ”。
For example, "quit smoking" means "change the habit of smoking and not smoking".
那 “ 戒酒 ” 就是 “ 改掉 喝酒 的 习惯 , 不 喝酒 ”。
That "quit drinking" means "breaking the habit of drinking and not drinking".
“ 戒 甜食 ” 就是 “ 不吃 甜 的 东西 ”。
"Quit sweets" means "don't eat sweets."
那 不 知道 您 是不是 知道 《 西游记 》 里 有 一只 猪八戒 , 你 知道 这个 “ 八戒 ” 指 的 是 什么 吗 ?
I don't know if you know that there is a pig eight precepts in Journey to the West, do you know what the eight precepts refer to?
欢迎 来 CSLPod 论坛 上 说 说 您 的 答案 。
Welcome to the CSLPod forum to talk about your answer.
记住 哦 , 八戒 , 猪八戒 。
Remember, Bajie, pig Bajie.
好 , 那 我们 现在 开始 今天 的 话题 。
OK, let's start today's topic.
我 和 胡子 说 :“ 胡子 , 送 你 一个 打火机 。
I said to Beard, "Beard, give you a lighter.
” 打火机 就是 用来 点燃 香烟 的 东西 。
这句 话 也 可以 说成 “ 胡子 , 送 一个 打火机 给 你 。
注意 , 不能 说成 “ 送 一个 打火机 你 ”。
要 记住 这 两个 句型 :“ 送 某人 某物 ” 或者 “ 送 某物 给 某人 ”。
Remember these two phrases: "to send someone something" or "to send something to someone".
例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 小薇 送 我 一条 围巾 ”, 或者 “ 小薇 送 一条 围巾 给 我 。
记住 了 。
好 , 我们 接下来 , 胡子 说 “ 我 戒烟 了 。
Okay, so we go on, and the bearded man says, "I quit smoking.
” 胡子 说 他 不 抽烟 了 。
我 问 “ 太阳 从 西边 出来 了 ?
我们 知道 , 太阳 每天 都 是从 “ 东边 ” 出来 的 , 太阳 从 西边 出来 是 不 可能 的 事情 。
所以 汉语 里 “ 太阳 从 西边 出来 了 ” 指 的 是 不 可能 的 事 。
这里 , 我 问 胡子 “ 太阳 从 西边 出来 了 ?
意思 是 “ 这 不 可能 吧 ?
这 不是 真的 吧 ?
” 为什么 我 觉得 胡子 戒烟 是 不 可能 的 事 ?
听听 我 接下来 说 的话 , 我 和 胡子 说 :“ 你 都 抽 了 十几年 了 吧 ?
注意 , 我们 可以 说 “ 抽烟 ” 也 可以 说 “ 吸烟 ”。
口语 里 常用 “ 抽烟 ”, 而 书面语 里 则 常用 “ 吸烟 ”。
In spoken language, the word "smoking" is often used, while in written language, the word "vaping" is often used.
原来 呀 , 胡子 抽烟 已经 抽 了 十几年 了 , 所以 我 觉得 他 戒烟 是 不 可能 的 事情 。
It turns out that Mr. Beard has been a smoker for more than 10 years, so I think it is impossible for him to quit smoking.
而 胡子 回答 说 ,“ 是 呀 , 但 这次 非戒不可 ”。
And the bearded man replied, "Yes, but this time I must quit."
“ 非 怎样 不可 ” 就是 “ 一定 要 怎样 ” 的 意思 。
"What must be done" means "what must be done".
比如 明天 是 我 最好 的 朋友 的 婚礼 , 我 一定 要 去 , 可以 说 “ 她 的 婚礼 , 我非 参加 不可 ”。
For example, tomorrow is my best friend's wedding, I must go, and you can say "her wedding, I must attend".
再 比如 ,“ 孕妇 要 戒烟 , 如果 非 抽 不可 , 最好 抽 女士 香烟 。
Another example is, "Pregnant women have to quit smoking.
对话 中 , 胡子 说 , 这次 一定 要 戒烟 。
为什么 呢 ?
因为 如果 不 戒烟 ,“ 女朋友 就要 跟 我 吹 了 。
Because if I don't quit, "my girlfriend is going to blow me off.
“ 吹 ” 这里 不是 “ 吹 气球 ” 的 “ 吹 ”, 这里 是 男女朋友 “ 分手 ” 的 意思 。
"Blowing" here is not the "blowing" of "blowing the balloon", here is the meaning of "breaking up" between male and female friends.
比如 , 我们 可以 说 ,“ 小李 刚刚 和 女朋友 吹 了 , 心情 很 不好 。
For example, we can say, "Xiao Li just blew with his girlfriend and was in a bad mood.
我们 还 可以 说 ,“ 胡子 , 最近 怎么 没有 看见 你 女朋友 呀 ?
胡子 回答 说 ,“ 咳 , 早 吹 了 。
The beard replied, "Ahem, it's long overdue.
嗯 , 对话 中 , 胡子 如果 不 戒烟 , 女朋友 就要 和 他 分手 。
而 胡子 抽 了 十几年 烟 , 但是 为了 女朋友 , 戒烟 了 。
胡子 真是 一个 很 好 的 男人 。
嗯 , 好 , 那么 我们 今天 的 讲解 就 到 这里 。
Well, okay, so that's it for today's presentation.
记着 如果 你 知道 “ 猪八戒 ” 的 “ 八戒 ” 是 什么 意思 , 赶快 到 论坛 上面 告诉 我们 吧 。
Remember if you know what the "Bajie" means in "Pig Bajie", hurry up and tell us on the forum.
好 吧 , 下面 让 我们 一起 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 :
青青 : 胡子 , 送 你 一个 打火机 。
胡子 : 我 戒烟 了 。
青青 : 太阳 从 西边 出来 了 ?
你 都 抽 了 十几年 了 吧 ?
胡子 : 是 呀 , 但 这次 非戒不可 , 否则 女朋友 就要 跟 我 吹 了 。
Beard: Yeah, but this time must be abstained, otherwise the girlfriend will blow to me.