马屁精
leccapiedi
sycophant
機嫌取り
подхалим
首先 让 我们 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话
First of all let us listen to today’s conversation completely
小薇 : 你 今天 真 漂亮 啊 !
Xiaowei: You are so beautiful today!
青青 : 你 这个 马屁精 。
Qingqing: You sycophant.
说 吧 , 又 有 什么 要 我 帮忙 的 。
Come on, what can I do for help.
小薇 : 什么 呀 , 我 可 没 拍马屁 。
||||||fare complimenti
Xiaowei: What, I'm not flattering.
得 , 以后 我 什么 也 不 说 了 !
Yes, I won't say anything from now on!
はい、これからは何も言いません!
青青 : 那 也 不行 , 那 不是 木头人 吗 ?
||||||manichino|
Qingqing: That doesn't work either, isn't that a wooden person?
这个 对话 的 题目 是 “ 马屁精 ”, 拍马屁 。
The topic of this conversation is "Fartish".
“ 马屁精 ” 就是 “ 总是 对 某些 人 说 很 好听 的话 的 人 ”。
"Fart" is "someone who always speaks nicely to some people."
这些 话 是 夸奖 、 赞美 的 , 而且 比较 夸张 , 还有 可能 和 真正 的 情况 不 一样 。
||||lode||||||||||||
These words are praises, praises, and exaggerations, and may be different from the real situation.
他们 说 这些 话 常常 是 为了 得到 一些 好处 。
They often say these words for some benefit.
比如 别人 的 帮助 , 而且 经常 用 在 下级 对 上级 身上 。
||||||||sottoposti|||sopra di
Such as the help of others, and often used in the lower body to the upper body.
所以 我 觉得 小薇 是 为了 得到 我 的 帮助 才 说 我 漂亮 的 。
So I think Xiaowei called me beautiful just to get my help.
“ 马屁精 ” 夸奖 别人 的 时候 叫做 “ 拍马屁 ”。
"Farting" When you praise someone, it's called "Farting."
那么 , 阿姨 ,“ 拍马屁 ” 是 怎么 来 的 呢 ?
So, auntie, how did "flattering" come about?
“ 拍马屁 ” 呀 , 听说 , 它 最早 来自 中国 北方 的 蒙古族 。
"Smuggling", I heard that it first came from the Mongolian nationality in northern China.
「密輸」は、中国北部のモンゴル国籍から来たと聞いています。
从前 , 蒙古人 牵马 和 别人 相遇 , 就要 互相 拍拍 对方 的 马屁股 , 夸奖 说 :“ 好马 , 好马 。
||guidare il cavallo|||incontrarsi|||battere|||coda del cavallo|||buon cavallo|
Once upon a time, when Mongols led horses to meet others, they had to pat each other's horse butts, and praised: "Good horse, good horse.
” 表示 大家 的 关系 好 。
"It means that everyone's relationship is good.
但是 那时 , 也 有 一些 人 , 只要 见到 很 有 权力 或者 很 有钱 的 人 牵 着 马
||||||||||||||||guidare||
But at that time, there were also some people, as long as they saw very powerful or rich people leading their horses
就 不管 马 好不好 , 都 要 跑 上去 拍拍 马屁股 说 :“ 好马 , 好马 。
Regardless of whether the horse is good or not, they will run up and pat the horse's ass and say, "Good horse, good horse.
慢慢 的 ,“ 拍马屁 ” 就 变为 现在 这个 意思 了 。
Gradually, "flattering" became what it is now.
阿姨 , 我 知道 有 的 外国 朋友 把 这个 叫做 “ 打马 的 屁股 ”, 呵呵 , 这样 可不 对 。
||||||||||cavallo||coda di cavallo|||non è|
Auntie, I know that some foreign friends call this "spanking ass", haha, this is wrong.
因为 汉语 的 一些 表达 是 固定 的 , 换 一种 说法 就 没有 这个 意思 了 。
Because some expressions in Chinese are fixed, there is no such meaning in another way.
对 , 小薇 说 的 很 好 。
Yes, Xiao Wei said it very well.
那么 我们 回到 对话 。
So let's get back to the conversation.
接下来 , 小薇 不 高兴 了 , 说 :“ 什么 呀 ?
Next, Xiaowei became upset and said, "What?
我 可 没 拍马屁 ”。
I'm not kissing ass."
小薇 认为 自己 说 的 是 真的 。
Xiaowei thinks what she said is true.
“ 什么 呀 ” 就是 否定 对方 的 观点 ,“ 没有 怎样 ” 或者 “ 不 怎样 ” 的 意思 。
"What?" is to deny the other party's point of view, "no how" or "not how".
比如 , 有人 说 “ 听说 你 结婚 了 ”, 可是 你 连 女朋友 都 没有 。
For example, someone said "I heard you are married", but you don't even have a girlfriend.
你 就 说 ,“ 什么 呀 , 我 连 女朋友 都 没有 , 怎么 结婚 呀 ?
You say, "What? I don't even have a girlfriend, how can I get married?
另外 , 这个 词组 还 可以 放在 一些 形容词 的 后面 , 表示 不是 这样 的 。
In addition, this phrase can also be placed behind some adjectives to indicate that this is not the case.
比如 ,“ 你 高兴 什么 呀 ?
For example, "What are you happy about?
”, 就是 表示 没有 什么 值得 高兴 的 事情 。
", which means that there is nothing to be happy about.
“ 我 可 没 拍 马匹 ” 里 的 “ 可 ”, 表示 的 是 “ 但是 ” 的 意思 。
||||cavalli|||||||||
The "May" in "I didn't shoot the horses" means "but".
对话 中 , 小薇 接着 说 “ 得 , 以后 我 什么 也 不 说 了 。
During the conversation, Xiaowei went on to say, "Yes, I won't say anything from now on.
这里 的 “ 得 ” 并 不是 “ 得到 ” 的 意思 。
"Get" here does not mean "get".
在 口语 里 ,“ 得 ” 经常 用 在 说话 快 结束 的 时候 , 表示同意 , 或者 没有 办法 只能 这么 办 的 语气 。
||||||||||||indica accordo||||||||
In spoken language, "得" is often used at the end of the speech to express agreement, or there is no other way but to do so.
比如 ,“ 得 , 这事 就 这么 办 。
||questa cosa|||
For example, "Yes, just do this.
たとえば、「はい、これを実行してください。
这是 表示同意 ;
This is an expression of consent;
再 比如 , 表示 无可奈何 、 没有 办法 做出 的 决定 。
|||senza scelta|||||
For another example, it means a decision that is helpless and cannot be made.
“ 得 , 你 什么 都 别说 了 , 我 把 钱 都 给 你 。
"Yes, don't say anything, I will give you all the money.
这时候 还 可以 说 “ 得 了 ”。
At this time, you can also say "got it".
不过 对话 中 , 我 可不 答应 , 我 说 , 那 不成 了 “ 木头人 ” 了 吗 ?
|||||||||non va bene||||
But during the conversation, I didn't agree, I said, wouldn't that be a "wooden man"?
“ 木头人 ” 就是 看起来 不 灵活 , 不爱 说话 的 人 。
"Wooden people" are people who don't seem to be flexible and talkative.
为什么 叫 木头 呢 , 因为 木头 很大 , 不好 搬动 、 不 灵活 , 而且 木头 也 不能 说话 。
||||||||spostare|||||||
Why is it called wood? Because wood is very large, it is not easy to move, inflexible, and wood cannot speak.
对 , 阿姨 我 知道 中国 有个 小孩子 喜欢 玩得 游戏 叫做 “ 我们 都 是 木头人 , 不许 说话 不许 笑 ”
||||||||giocare||||||||||
Yes, Auntie, I know there is a game in China that children like to play called "We are all wooden people, we are not allowed to talk or laugh"
就是 比一比 谁 可以 在 更长 的 时间 里 不 说话 不笑 。
|confrontiamo||||||||||non ridere
It is to compare one who can stay silent for a longer time.
那么 你们 国家 有 这样 的 游戏 吗 ?
So do you have such a game in your country?
呵呵 , 今天 我们 的 讲解 就 到 这里 吧 。
Hehe, that's all for today's explanation.
让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 对话
Let's listen to this conversation again in its entirety
小薇 : 你 今天 真 漂亮 啊 !
青青 : 你 这个 马屁精 。
说 吧 , 又 有 什么 要 我 帮忙 的 。
Tell me, what can I do for you?
小薇 : 什么 呀 , 我 可 没 拍马屁 。
Xiaowei: What, I'm not flattering.
得 , 以后 我 什么 也 不 说 了 !
Well, I won't say anything in the future!
青青 : 那 也 不行 , 那 不是 木头人 吗 ?
Qingqing: That doesn’t work either, isn’t that a wooden man?