婆媳关系
Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship
les relations entre la belle-mère et la belle-fille
嫁姑関係
胡子 : 唉 !
Beard: Alas!
我 老婆 和 我 妈 又 开始 冷战 了 , 我 左右为难 。
My wife and my mother started a cold war again, and I was in a dilemma.
青青 : 真难 为 你 了 , 婆媳关系 非常复杂 。
Qing Qing: It's really hard for you. The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is very complicated.
胡子 : 你 和 你 婆婆 关系 怎样 ?
Beard: How is your relationship with your mother-in-law?
青青 : 我 和 我 婆婆 已经 打成 了 一片 。
Qingqing: My mother-in-law and I have become together.
青青:義母と私はチームになりました。
胡子 : 真 羡慕 你 老公 。
Beard: I really envy your husband.
今天 我们 要 谈论 的 话题 是 —— 婆媳关系 。
The topic we are going to talk about today is the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
在 中国 , 老公 的 妈妈 叫 “ 婆婆 ”, 儿子 的 老婆 叫 “ 媳妇 ”。
In China, the husband's mother is called "mother-in-law" and the son's wife is called "wife-in-law".
所以 这里 的 “ 婆媳关系 ” 就是指 儿子 的 妈妈 和 儿子 的 妻子 之间 的 关系 。
Therefore, the "law-in-law relationship" here refers to the relationship between the son's mother and the son's wife.
是 “ 婆婆 ” 和 “ 媳妇 ” 之间 的 关系 。
It is the relationship between "mother-in-law" and "daughter-in-law".
“ 婆婆 ” 和 “ 媳妇 ” 都 爱 同一个 男生 , 所以 有时候 会 吵架
"Mother-in-law" and "Wife-in-law" both love the same boy, so sometimes they quarrel
这个 既 是 儿子 又 是 老公 的 男生 就 会 非常 头疼 。
This boy who is both a son and a husband will have a headache.
好 , 我们 今天 就 来 看看 这个 既 复杂 又 现实 的 婆媳关系 。
Ok, let ’s take a look at this complicated and realistic relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law today.
今天 学习 的 第一个 单词 是 “ 冷战 ”。
The first word I learned today is "Cold War".
“ 冷战 ” 原来 是 美国 和 苏联 之间 不 采用 武器 的 对抗
The "Cold War" turned out to be a weapon-less confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union
和 “ 第一次世界大战 ”“ 第二次世界大战 ” 采用 不同 的 对抗 方式 。
Contrary to "World War I" and "World War II".
后来 , 这个 词 被 用来 指 两个 人 吵架 后 , 互相 不 讲话 , 不理 对方 。
Later, the term was used to refer to two people who did not speak to each other after quarreling.
一般 用 在 夫妻 之间 , 男女朋友 之间 比较 多 。
Generally used between husband and wife, more male girlfriends.
比如 “ 这 几天 老婆 和 我 冷战 , 好 几天 不 给 我 做饭 了 。
For example, "My wife and I have been in a cold war these days, and I will not cook for several days.
再 比如 “ 前 几天 和 女朋友 吵 完架 她 就 不理 我 了 , 冷战 比 吵架 更 难受 。
Another example is: "I quarreled with my girlfriend a few days ago and she ignored me. The Cold War was more uncomfortable than quarreling.
下面 第二个 单词 “ 左右为难 ”。
The second word below is "Embarrassment."
意思 是 “ 应该 这么 做 , 还是 应该 那样 做 , 不 知道 应该 怎么 做 。
It means "should I do this, or should I do that, I don't know what to do."
在 课文 里 , 我 老婆 和 我 妈 又 开始 冷战 了 , 我 左右为难 。
In the text, my wife and my mother started a cold war again, and I was in a dilemma.
“ 老婆 和 妈妈 冷战 ”,“ 应该 帮助 老婆 , 还是 应该 帮助 妈妈 , 不 知道 应该 怎么办 ” 胡子 左右为难 。
"Wife and Mother Cold War", "Should I help my wife, or should I help my mother, I don't know what to do."
比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 买辆 新车 还是 去 度假 , 我 左右为难 。
For example, we can say, "I'm in a dilemma when buying a new car or going on vacation.
再 比如 ,“ 小李 邀请 胡子 去 看 电影 , 小王 邀请 胡子 去 喝咖啡 , 胡子 左右为难 了 。
As another example, "Xiao Li invites Beard to go to the movies, and Xiao Wang invites Beard to drink coffee. The beard is in a dilemma.
接下来 , 第三个 单词 “ 难 为 ”。
Next, the third word "difficult".
“ 难 为 ” 的 意思 是 “ 让 某人 做 不 容易 做到 的 事情 ”。
"Difficult" means "let someone do something that is not easy to do".
青青 : 真难 为 你 了 , 婆媳关系 非常复杂 。
Qingqing: It's hard for you, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is very complicated.
比如 ,“ 一个 孩子 搬 这么 重 的 箱子 , 太难 为 她 了 。
For example, "It's hard for a child to carry such a heavy box.
再 比如 “ 他 不会 喝酒 , 别难 为 他 了 。
For example, "He doesn't know how to drink, so don't give him a hard time.
” 意思 是 , 他 不会 喝酒 , 不要 逼 他 喝 了 。
"It means that he doesn't know how to drink, so don't force him to drink.
胡子 的 老婆 和 妈妈 在 吵架 , 胡子 在 两个 人 中间
Beard's wife and mother were arguing, and Beard was in the middle of the two
要 处理 好 婆媳关系 是 一件 非常 难 的 事情 , 所以 我 说 “ 真难 为 你 了 。
It is very difficult to manage the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, so I said, "It's really hard for you.
今天 我们 学习 了 三个 单词 , 复习 一下 。
Today we have learned three words, so let's review them.
第一个 单词 是 “ 冷战 ”。
The first word is "cold war".
第二个 单词 “ 左右为难 ”。
The second word "dilemma".
第三个 单词 “ 难 为 ”。
The third word is "difficult".
接下来 我们 来看 一个 句型 “A 和 B 打成一片 ”。
Next, let's look at the sentence pattern "A and B are in a fight".
这个 句型 不是 “A 和 B 在 打架 、 吵架 ” 哦 , 它 的 意思 是 “A 和 B 的 关系 变得 很 好 ”。
This sentence pattern is not "A and B are fighting or quarreling." Oh, it means "A and B are getting along well.
A 和 B 的 关系 非常 融洽 。
A and B have a very good relationship.
造个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Make a sentence to help understand .
比如 “ 他 刚刚 到 中国 , 就 和 中国 人 打成 了 一片 。
For example, "When he first arrived in China, he became close to the Chinese people.
再 比如 “ 这个 老板 和 员工 打成 了 一片 , 很受 大家 喜欢 。
For example, "This boss and his employees are very close and liked by everyone.
课文 里 说 “ 我 和 婆婆 打成 了 一片 ”, 意思 是 , 我 和 婆婆 关系 非常 好 。
那 我们 的 胡子 因为 老婆 和 自己 的 妈妈 在 吵架 , 所以 左右为难 , 不 知道 应该 怎么办
Then our bearded man was in a dilemma because his wife and his mother were fighting, so he didn't know what to do.
他 听说 我 和 我 婆婆 打成 了 一片 , 非常 羡慕 我 的 老公 , 不 需要 处理 这么 复杂 的 关系 。
He heard that my mother-in-law and I had gotten along well and envied my husband for not having to deal with such a complicated relationship.
那么 下面 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 短文 。
So let's listen to today's text again.
胡子 : 唉 !
Beard: Alas!
我 老婆 和 我 妈 又 开始 冷战 了 , 我 左右为难 。
My wife and my mom are having a cold war again, and I'm in a difficult position.
青青 : 真难 为 你 了 , 婆媳关系 非常复杂 。
Qingqing: It's hard for you, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is very complicated.
胡子 : 你 和 你 婆婆 关系 怎样 ?
Hu Zi: How is your relationship with your mother-in-law?
青青 : 我 和 我 婆婆 已经 打成 了 一片 。
Qingqing: My mother-in-law and I have become a team.
胡子 : 真 羡慕 你 老公 。
Beard: I envy your husband.