讨价还价
um den Preis feilschen
haggle over price
regatear el precio
marchander le prix
contrattare sul prezzo
afdingen op de prijs
торговаться о цене
讨价还价
本 课题 目 《 讨价还价 》
This topic "Bargaining"
您 现在 收听到 的 是 中级 听力 , 我 是 青青 , 我 是 胡子 。
You're listening to Intermediate Listening, I'm Qingqing, and I'm Beard.
今天 我们 的 课文 是 《 讨价还价 》
这 篇文章 的 学习指南 是 pdf 文件 , 可以 在 您 注册 后 免费 下载 , 供 您 学习 和 使用 。
The study guide for this article is a pdf file that can be downloaded for free after you register for study and use.
首先 让 我们 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
First, let's listen to the text in its entirety.
《 讨价还价 》
"Bargaining
青青 : 老板娘 , 这 条 围巾 怎么 卖 ?
Qingqing: How can I sell this scarf, ma'am?
老板娘 : 您 眼光 真 好 , 这是 今年 卖得 最好 的 款式 , 八十块 一条 。
Madam boss: You have good choices, this is the best selling style this year, 80 dollars a piece.
青青 : 八十 元 ?
Qingqing: Eighty dollars?
太贵 了 。
我 朋友 花 五十块 买 了 两条 。
My friend bought two of them for 50 bucks.
老板娘 : 不 可能 , 你 想 买 的话 最 便宜 也 要 三十块 一条 。
Boss lady: No way, if you want to buy it, it will cost you thirty dollars a piece at the cheapest.
青青 : 二十块 钱 , 我 买 五条 。
Qingqing: Twenty dollars, I'll buy five.
老板娘 : 好 吧 , 你 真能 讨价还价 , 下次 记得 还 来 我 这儿 买 东西 啊 。
Boss: Well, you're a good bargainer, so remember to come back and buy from me next time.
胡子 今天 在 北京 著名 的 秀水 市场 里 逛街 。
Beard was shopping in Beijing's famous Xiushui Market today.
外国人 把 北京 的 秀水 市场 里 叫做 ok 街 , 或者 北京 的 小 香港 , 再 或者 北京 的 小 巴黎 。
Foreigners call Beijing's Xiushui Marketplace Ok Street, or Beijing's Little Hong Kong, or Beijing's Little Paris.
因为 那里 可以 买 到 许多 服务 类 商品 , 同时 价格 也 很 便宜 了 。
The reason is that there are many service goods available there, and the prices are also very cheap.
胡子 就 看 上 了 条 围巾 。
第一个 单词 “ 围巾 ”(muffler), 指 的 是 “ 围 在 脖子 上 的 为了 保暖 或者 好看 的 东西 ”。
The first word, "muffler," means "something worn around the neck for warmth or good looks.
围巾 一般 是 长条 的 形状 , 所以 量词 用 “ 条 ”。
Scarves are usually in the form of long strips, so the measure word is "strip".
我们 说 一条 围巾 , 两条 围巾 , 几条 围巾 。
We say one scarf, two scarves, several scarves.
例如 ,“ 现在 是 夏天 , 你 怎么 围着 围巾 。
For example, "It's summer, why are you wearing a scarf.
再 例如 “ 我 买 了 一条 丝 围巾 给 女朋友 当 生日礼物 。
For example, "I bought a silk scarf for my girlfriend's birthday.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
青青 : 老板娘 , 这 条 围巾 怎么 卖 ?
Qingqing: How can I sell this scarf, ma'am?
胡子 看上 的 围巾 一定 很漂亮 吧 !
That must be a pretty scarf for a bearded man!
因为 老板娘 夸 她 有 眼光 了 。
Because the boss's wife told her she had good taste.
当然 , 我 胡子 的 眼光 没 的 说 。
Of course, my bearded eyes are good.
第二个 单词 “ 眼光 ”(appreciation of the beauty or things) 指 的 是 “ 观察 事物 的 能力 , 审美 能力 ”。
The second word "appreciation of the beauty or things" refers to "the ability to observe things, the aesthetic ability".
这是 一个 不 可数名词 。
例如 “ 小王 , 陪 我 逛街 买 衣服 吧 , 我 眼光 不好 。
For example, "Xiao Wang, go shopping with me to buy clothes, my eyes are not good.
再 例如 “ 他 的 眼光 很 好 , 一看 就 知道 这是 一匹 好马 。
And for example, "He had a good eye and knew it was a good horse at first sight.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
老板娘 : 您 眼光 真 好 , 这是 今年 卖得 最好 的 款式 , 八十块 一条 。
Madam boss: You have good choices, this is the best selling style this year, 80 dollars a piece.
胡子 挑 的 围巾 款式 据说 是 今年 的 新款 耶 !
The style of the scarf picked by the bearded man is said to be the new style this year!
第三个 单词 “ 款式 ”(style, design), 意思 是 “ 样子 、 设计 ”
它 是 个 名词 , 我们 用 量词 “ 种 ”, 说 “ 一种 款式 ”,“ 两种 款式 ” 等等 。
It is a noun, and we use the quantifier "kind" to say "one style", "two styles", etc. It is a noun, and we use the quantifier "kind" to say "one style", "two styles", etc. It is a noun.
例如 ,“ 这件 大衣 的 款式 很 特别 , 我 很 喜欢 。
For example, "The style of this coat is very special and I like it very much.
再 例如 ,“ 这双鞋 是 去年 的 款式 , 今年 已经 不 流行 了 。
For example, "These shoes are last year's style, but they are no longer in fashion this year.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
老板娘 : 您 眼光 真 好 , 这是 今年 卖得 最好 的 款式 , 八十块 一条 。
Madam boss: You have good choices, this is the best selling style this year, 80 dollars a piece.
款式 好 的 围巾 , 价格 自然 就 贵
A good scarf is naturally more expensive.
不过 在 秀水街 那种 地方 是 可以 讨价还价 的 哟 , 而且 我 认为 讨价还价 是 种 乐趣 。
嗯 , 同意 胡子 的 说法 , 我 也 喜欢 去 秀水 买 东西 讨价还价 的 。
Well, I agree with Beard, I also like to go to Xiu Shui to buy things and bargain.
第四个 单词 “ 讨价还价 ”(bargain), 指 的 是 “ 要求 卖东西 的 人 便宜 一些 ”。
The fourth word, "bargain", means "to ask the person selling something to make it cheaper".
“ 价 ” 就是 价格 的 意思 ,“ 还 ” 读作 “huán” 意思 是 “ 让 价格 降低 ”。
"價" means price, and "還" is pronounced "huán" meaning "let the price go down".
还价 , 还价 。
A counter-offer, a counter-offer.
例如 ,“ 在 菜市场 买菜 , 到处 都 是 讨价还价 的 声音 。
For example, "When you buy food in a market, there is a lot of haggling and bargaining.
老板 便宜 点 吧 , 大白菜 都 一块钱 一斤 , 这年 月 都 吃不起 了 。
Boss, cheapen it. Cabbage costs a dollar a catty. You can't afford to eat it these days.
没 办法 , 我 进价 就 高 , 便宜 不了 。
I can't help it, my purchase price is high and I can't get it cheap.
再 例如 “ 这件 衣服 一百块 吧 , 我 不想 跟 你 再 讨价还价 了 。
For example, "I don't want to haggle with you over a hundred dollars for this dress.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
老板娘 : 好 吧 , 你 真能 讨价还价 , 下次 记得 还 来 我 这儿 买 东西 啊 。
Boss: Well, you're a good bargainer, so remember to come back and buy from me next time.
今天 我们 短文 的 内容 是 : 胡子 在 秀水 市场 看上 了 条 围巾 , 款式 是 今年 的 新款 , 但是 价格 比较 贵 。
八十块 钱 一条 太贵 了 , 跟 老板娘 讨价还价 一番 后 , 我 一百元 钱 买 了 五条 了 , 我 厉害 吧 。
Eighty dollars a piece is too expensive. After bargaining with the boss's wife, I bought five pieces for a hundred dollars.
你 厉害 , 太 厉害 了 , 你 买 那么 多条 能 送 我 一条 吗 ?
You're great. You're great. Can you give me one of those?
当然 可以 , 买 这么 多条 就是 送人 的 , 要不然 我 一个 人 围着 五条 围巾 上街 也 太 不 合适 了 吧 !
Of course, I bought so many of them as gifts, otherwise it would be too inappropriate for me to go out on the street with five scarves on my own!
是 不 太 合适 , 不 合适 。
It is not very appropriate, not appropriate.
好 了 , 今天 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了
Well, that's all for today's explanation.
最后 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
《 讨价还价 》
青青 : 老板娘 , 这 条 围巾 怎么 卖 ?
老板娘 : 您 眼光 真 好 , 这是 今年 卖得 最好 的 款式 , 八十块 一条 。
Madam boss: You have good choices, this is the best selling style this year, 80 dollars a piece.
青青 : 八十 元 ?
太贵 了 。
我 朋友 花 五十块 买 了 两条 。
老板娘 : 不 可能 , 你 想 买 的话 最 便宜 也 要 三十块 一条 。
青青 : 二十块 钱 , 我 买 五条 。
Qingqing: Twenty dollars, I'll buy five.
老板娘 : 好 吧 , 你 真能 讨价还价 , 下次 记得 还 来 我 这儿 买 东西 啊 .