相亲(1)
blind date (1)
Appuntamento al buio (1)
ブラインド・デート (1)
Свидание вслепую (1)
那么 是 谁 相亲 呢 ?
So who is the blind date?
能否 成功 相亲 呢 ?
Can a blind date be successful?
那么 首先 让 我们 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话
So first let's listen to today's conversation in its entirety
青青 : 胡子 , 看 , 这个 女孩 怎么样 ?
Qingqing: Beard, look, how is this girl?
胡子 : 不错 , 眉清目秀 , 看起来 挺 文静 的 。
Beard: That's right, he has a neat eyebrow, and looks quite quiet.
青青 : 那 我 帮 你 安排 相亲 吧 。
Qingqing: Then let me arrange a blind date for you.
胡子 : 你 在 开玩笑 吧 !
Beard: Are you kidding me!
青青 : 我 是 认真 的 。
Qingqing: I'm serious.
胡子 : 算了 , 她 不是 我 喜欢 的 那种 。
Beard: Forget it, she's not my type.
今天 , 我们 的 话题 是 —— 相亲 。
Today, our topic is - blind date.
“ 相亲 ” 这个 词 意思 是 “ 通过 朋友 、 亲戚 介绍 , 交 男朋友 或者 女朋友 ”。
The word "blind date" means "to get a boyfriend or girlfriend through the introduction of friends or relatives".
因为 现在 人们 工作 都 比较忙 , 朋友 圈子 都 比较 小 , 所以 不 一定 会 碰到 自己 喜欢 的 人 。
Because people are busy at work now, and their circle of friends is relatively small, so they may not meet someone they like.
所以 呀 ,“ 相亲 ” 能够 给 大家 提供 更 多 的 机会 。
So, "blind date" can provide you with more opportunities.
我们 可以 说 “ 他 快 30 岁 了 还 没有 女朋友 , 他 妈妈 天天 逼 他 去 相亲 。
We can say, "He is almost 30 years old and has no girlfriend, and his mother forces him to go on a blind date every day.
也 可以 说 “ 他 相 了 十次 亲 , 每次 都 失败 。
You can also say "He has kissed ten times and failed every time.
好 , 我们 一 起来 看看 今天 的 对话 内容 吧 。
Okay, let's take a look at the content of today's conversation.
我 拿 着 照片 , 和 胡子 说 “ 胡子 , 看 , 这个 女孩 怎么样 ?
I took the photo and said to Beard, "Beard, look, how is this girl?
问 别人 看法 的 时候 我们 经常 说 “ 这个 怎么样 ?
When we ask people for their opinion, we often say "how about this?
比如 “ 这件 衣服 怎么样 ?
”“ 这个 人 怎么样 ?
短文 中 , 我 问 胡子 对 这个 女孩子 的 感觉 , 所以 说 “ 这个 女孩 怎么样 ?
胡子 说 :“ 不错 。
“ 不错 ” 就是 “ 挺 好 、 还 行 ” 的 意思 。
“ 不错 ”、“ 挺 好 ”“ 还 行 ” 都 可以 用来 回答 “ 这个 怎么样 ?
” 的 问题 。
比如 “ 这件 衣服 怎么样 ?
” 可以 回答 “ 不错呀 ” 也 可以 回答 “ 挺 好 ” 或者 “ 还 行 。
You can answer "It's not bad" or "It's good" or "It's okay.
如果 觉得 这个 东西 不好 , 客气 一点 的 说法 是 “ 不怎么样 。
If you think this thing is not good, the more polite way to say it is "not very good.
不 客气 的 呢 , 就是 “ 不好 ”,“ 太 糟糕 了 ”。
If it is not polite, it is "no good" or "too bad".
如果 觉得 这个 东西 很 好 , 可以 说 “ 非常 好 ”、“ 太棒了 ”、“ 太好了 ” 都 可以 。
If you think it is very good, you can say "very good", "great" or "excellent".
那么 我们 回到 短文 。
接下来 胡子 看着 照片 , 说 “ 眉清目秀 , 看起来 挺 文静 的 ”。
Next, Beard looks at the photo and says, "I've got a pretty face, and I look pretty quiet."
“ 眉清目秀 ” 意思 是 “ 眉毛 眼睛 都 长得 很 清秀 ”。
"眉清目秀" means "eyebrows and eyes are very beautiful".
可以 用 来说 女生 , 也 可以 说 男生 , 比如 “ 这个 小伙子 长得 眉清目秀 ”。
It can be used for girls as well as boys, e.g. "This young man has a good-looking face".
“ 文静 ” 就是 “ 很 斯文 很 安静 的 样子 ”
"Gentle" means "very gentle and quiet"
比如 “ 男生 喜欢 文静 的 女生 还是 喜欢 活泼 的 女生 ?
For example, "Do guys like quiet girls or active girls?
胡子 说 的 是 照片 里 女孩子 的 样子 。
我们 再 想想 怎么 说 别人 的 样子 呢 ?
How do we think about how others look like?
比如 “ 女生 很漂亮 ”、“ 男生 很帅 ”,“ 大 眼睛 ”、“ 高鼻梁 ”
For example, "girls are beautiful", "boys are handsome", "big eyes", "high nose"
“ 皮肤 很白 ”、“ 皮肤 很 黑 ”,“ 个子 高 ”、“ 个子 矮 ” 等等 。
"very fair-skinned", "very dark-skinned", "tall", "short", and so on.
短文 中 , 我 听见 胡子 对 女生 的 评价 不错 , 所以 高兴 地说 “ 那 我 帮 你 安排 相亲 吧 。
In the short article, I heard Beard's evaluation of girls is good, so I said happily, "Then I will help you arrange a blind date.
“ 安排 ” 是 “ 联系 、 准备 ” 的 意思 。
The word "arrange" means "associate, prepare".
比如 “ 我 安排 好 今天 的 晚饭 了 。
就是 “ 我 联系 好 、 准备 好 了 今天 的 晚饭 了 。
再 比如 “ 老板 让 我 安排 明天 的 会议 。
Then, for example, "The boss asked me to schedule a meeting for tomorrow.
就是 “ 老板 让 我 准备 明天 的 会议 。
我 想 帮 胡子 联系 相亲 这件 事 。
但是 胡子 说 “ 你 在 开玩笑 吧 。
意思 是 “ 你 不是 认真 的 吧 ?
It means, "You're not serious, are you?
” 我 的 回答 当然 是 “ 我 是 认真 的 。
"My answer was, of course, "I am serious.
接着 , 胡子 说 :“ 算了 , 她 不是 我 喜欢 的 那种 。
原来 呀 , 女孩子 虽然 长得 不错 , 但是 不是 胡子 喜欢 的 类型 。
It turns out that girls, although good-looking, are not the bearded man's type.
也许 胡子 喜欢 比较 “ 活泼 ” 的 女生 吧 。
Maybe Beard likes girls who are more "lively".
所以 他 说 “ 算了 。
“ 算了 ” 就是 “ 不 需要 了 , 不要 麻烦 了 ” 的 意思 。
"Forget it" means "no need, no trouble".
比如 , 胡子 说 :“ 这 咖啡 不够 甜 ”, 我 建议 他 多放 一点 糖 , 他 说 :“ 算了 , 就 这样 吧 。
For example, when Beard said, "This coffee is not sweet enough," and I suggested that he put in a little more sugar, he said, "Forget it, that's it.
意思 是 “ 不 需要 了 , 这样 也 行 。
我 帮助 别人 相亲 的 计划 就 这样 失败 了 。
My plan to help others on blind dates just failed.
那么 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话
青青 : 胡子 , 看 , 这个 女孩 怎么样 ?
胡子 : 不错 , 眉清目秀 , 看起来 挺 文静 的 。
青青 : 那 我 帮 你 安排 相亲 吧 。
胡子 : 你 在 开玩笑 吧 !
青青 : 我 是 认真 的 。
胡子 : 算了 , 她 不是 我 喜欢 的 那种 。