血本无归
keine Gegenleistung für die hart erarbeiteten Ersparnisse
no return for one's hard-earned money
pas de retour pour les économies durement gagnées
くたびれもうけ
não há retorno para as poupanças ganhas com dificuldade
青青 : 胡子 , 最近 生意 怎样 ?
胡子 : 咳 , 甭提 了 , 赔得 血本无归 。
Beard: Cough, let's talk about it, and lose everything.
青青 : 不至于 这么 惨 吧 ?
Qing Qing: Isn't it so miserable?
胡子 : 骗 你 干嘛 ?
Beard: What did you lie to?
看来 我 不是 做生意 的 料 呀 。
It seems that I am not expected to do business.
今天 , 我们 的 话题 是 —— 血本无归 。
Today, our topic is-nothing is back.
“ 血本无归 ” 里 的 “ 血本 ” 是 辛苦 赚来 的 钱 ,“ 无 归 ” 是 回不来 的 意思 。
The "blood" in "no return to blood" is hard-earned money, and "no return" means no return.
“ 血本无归 ” 连 起来 的 意思 是 自己 用来 做生意 的 本金 都 消失 了 , 都 回不来 了 。
"No return of blood" means that the principal used to do business has disappeared, and it is impossible to return.
一般 是 用 在 做生意 、 赌博 、 投资 等 失败 的 情况 下 使用 。
It is usually used when business, gambling, investment, etc. fail.
比如 “ 最近 股市 暴跌 , 他 已经 赔得 血本无归 了 。
For example, "The recent stock market crash has cost him nothing.
再 比如 “ 他 的 商店 才 开 半年 就 已经 亏得 血本无归 了 。
For another example, "His store has been open for half a year and has lost money.
注意 , 这里 的 “ 本 ” 不是 “ 课本 、 书本 ” 的 意思 。
Note that "book" here does not mean "textbook, book".
我们 知道 , 做生意 最 开始 需要 一些 钱 , 这些 最 开始 的 钱 是 “ 本 ”
We know that starting a business requires some money. The first money is "ben".
简称 “ 本金 ”, 那 如果 生意 好 , 钱 就 变得 越来越 多 。
Referred to as "principal", if the business is good, the money will become more and more.
口语 里 就 可以 说 “ 赚钱 了 ”, 书面语 里 可以 说 “ 盈利 ”。
You can say "make money" in spoken words, and "profit" in written words.
那 反之 , 如果 钱 越来越少 , 在 口语 里 就 叫 “ 亏本 ” 或者 “ 赔本 ”, 书面语 里 叫 “ 亏损 ”。
Conversely, if the money is getting less and less, it is called "loss" or "loss" in spoken language, and "loss" in written language.
在 打折 的 季节 , 经常 可以 看到 一些 商店 挂 着 “ 血本 出售 ”、“ 亏本 出售 ”
In discount seasons, you can often see some stores selling "loss of money" and "loss of money"
意思 是 , 把 商品 按照 比 进货 更少 的 钱 卖 了 。
This means that the product was sold for less than the purchase.
比如 ,10 块钱 买 的 东西 , 卖 给 顾客 8 块钱 。
For example, if you buy something for 10 yuan, you sell it to the customer for 8 yuan.
现在 , 许多 商店 店 为了 吸引 客人 , 故意 挂 着 “ 血本 ”、“ 亏本 ” 的 牌子 , 其实 并 没有 亏本 。
Now, in order to attract customers, many shops deliberately hang “blood loss” and “loss” brands, but there is no loss.
好 , 下面 来 看看 我们 今天 的 语言 点 。
第一个 :“ 不至于 怎样 吧 ?
The first one: "Why not?
“ 至 ” 就是 “ 到 ”,“ 不至于 ” 就是 “ 不到 ”
"To" means "to", "not to" means "to be less than"
“ 不至于 怎样 ” 意思 是 “ 不 可能 到达 某种程度 ”
"Not so much" means "impossible to some degree"
比如 我 和 胡子 说 “ 你 才 没 吃 一顿饭 , 不至于 这么 饿 吧 。
For example, I said to Beard, "You haven't eaten a meal. Don't be so hungry.
再 比如 我们 可以 说 “ 现在 才 秋天 , 不至于 下雪 。
For another example, we can say, "It's just autumn now, and it won't snow.
在 日常 对话 里 , 我们 经常 可以 听到 说 “ 不至于 吧 ?
In everyday conversations, we often hear the saying, "No, right?
后面 的 “ 怎样 ” 被 省略 了 , 需要 根据 对话 的 上下文 来 理解 省略 。
The latter "how" is omitted, which needs to be understood in the context of the dialogue.
来 学习 第二个 语言 点 “ 骗 你 干嘛 ?
Come learn a second language point "What are you doing?"
” 这是 一个 反问句 , 意思 是 “ 我 没有 骗 你 , 我 说 的 是 真的 。
造个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Make a sentence to help you understand.
比如 我 对 胡子 说 “ 胡子 , 下雪 了 !
For example, I said to beard, "Beard, it's snowing!"
胡子 说 “ 骗人 !
Beard said, "Cheat!
那么 这时 我 就 可以 说 “ 骗 你 干嘛 ?
Then I can say, "What are you doing?"
记住 了 吗 ?
“ 骗 你 干嘛 ”, 意思 就是 我 说 的 是 真的 , 外面 下雪 了 。
"What do you lie to me" means that what I said is true, it is snowing outside.
来 学习 我们 第三个 语言 点 “ 不是 干什么 的 料 ”, 字面 的 意思 是 “ 不是 做 什么 的 材料 ”
Come to learn our third language point "not what to do", literally means "not what to do"
实际 的 意思 是 “ 不 具备 做 什么 事 的 能力 、 天赋 ”。
The actual meaning is "not capable of doing anything, talent."
比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 我 不是 弹钢琴 的 料 ”。
For example, we can say "I'm not the player to play the piano."
也就是说 我 天生 就 不是 弹钢琴 的 。
In other words, I was not born to play the piano.
也 可以 说 “ 我 不是 当 老师 的 料 。
You can also say, "I'm not expected to be a teacher.
好 , 我们 今天 的 短文 讲 的 是 , 胡子 做生意 亏了 , 他 觉得 自己 不是 做生意 的 料 。
Well, our short article today is about a bearded man who lost money in business and felt that he was not cut out for business.
明白 了 吗 ?
do you understand?
下面 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 。
Let's listen to today's conversation again.
青青 : 胡子 , 最近 生意 怎样 ?
Qingqing: Beard, how is your business lately?
胡子 : 咳 , 甭提 了 , 赔得 血本无归 。
Beard: Cough, let's talk about it, and lose everything.
青青 : 不至于 这么 惨 吧 ?
Qing Qing: Isn't it so miserable?
胡子 : 骗 你 干嘛 ?
Beard: What did you lie to?
看来 我 不是 做生意 的 料 呀 。
It seems that I am not expected to do business.