妇女节
Internationaler Frauentag (8. März)
International Women's Day (March 8)
国際女性デー(3月8日)
心涛 : 洋洋 , 祝 你 节日快乐 !
Xintao: Yangyang, I wish you a happy holiday!
洋洋 : 谢谢 !
Yangyang: Thank you!
心涛 : 你们 公司 给 " 半边天 " 们 准备 了 什么 礼物 ?
洋洋 : 唉 , 别提 了 , 就 放 了 半天 假 。
Yangyang: Hey, let alone, I took a long day off.
心涛 : 我 一年 一共 才 十天 假 , 你 知足 吧 !
Xin Tao: I only take ten days off a year, please be content!
那 你 今天下午 打算 干什么 ?
What are you going to do this afternoon?
洋洋 : 我 跟 几个 朋友 约 好 去 逛街 。
Yangyang: I made an appointment with a few friends to go shopping.
今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Today is Women's Day. Many malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to make a big purchase once.
对 了 , 心涛 , 晚上 来 我家 吃饭 吧 !
By the way, Xin Tao, come to my house for dinner tonight!
我 多 买点 好吃 的 。
I'll buy more delicious food.
心涛 : 那多 不好意思 啊 。
Xintao: How embarrassed.
你 过节 , 应该 我 请 你 吃饭 才 对 !
You are celebrating the holiday, I should invite you to dinner!
洋洋 : 没关系 , 你 早点 来 帮忙 就 好 了 !
Yangyang: It's okay, just come early to help!
心涛 : 那 我 就 不 客气 啦 !
Xin Tao: Then I'm welcome!
洋洋 , 你 别忘了 买 我 最 爱 吃 的 螃蟹 啊 !
Yangyang, don't forget to buy my favorite crab!
单词 :
1\\. 准备 : 提前 安排 。
1 \\\\. Preparation: Arrange in advance.
例如 : 我 请 了 几天 假 , 准备 回家 看看 爸妈 。
For example: I take a few days off and am going home to see my parents.
再 例如 : 今天 周末 , 我 准备 了 好多 好吃 的 , 你 晚上 去 我 那儿 吧 !
Another example: This weekend, I prepared a lot of delicious food. Go to me at night!
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你们 公司 给 " 半边天 " 们 准备 了 什么 礼物 ?
Listen to the sentence in the text: What gifts does your company prepare for Half the Sky?
2\\. 知足 : 没有 什么 过多 的 要求 , 很 满足 。
2 \\\\. Contentment: There aren't too many requirements, it's very satisfying.
例如 : 看到 几个 孩子 平平安安 , 快快乐乐 , 她 就 很 知足 了 。
For example: Seeing a few children in peace and happiness, she is very content.
再 例如 : 现在 的 生活 多 幸福 啊 , 你 就 知足 吧 !
Another example: how happy life is now, you are content!
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 一年 一共 才 十天 假 , 你 知足 吧 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: I only take ten days off a year, please be content!
3\\. 打折 : 衣服 、 食品 等 商品 以 低于 原来 的 价格 卖出去 。
3 \\\\. Discounts: clothes, food, etc. are sold for less than the original price.
例如 : 今天 商场 打折 , 于是 我 买 了 好多 东西 。
Example: The mall is on sale today, so I bought a lot of things.
再 例如 : 一到 了 节假日 , 各大 商场 就 开始 打折 , 吸引 了 很多 顾客 。
Another example: As soon as the holidays arrive, major shopping malls begin to discount, attracting many customers.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: Today is Women's Day. Many shopping malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to buy once.
4\\. 促销 : 商场 为 吸引 顾客 做出 的 低于 商品 原价 的 活动 。
4 \\\\. Promotions: Shopping malls' activities to attract customers below the original price of the goods.
例如 : 促销 活动 还 在 进行 中 , 你 不 去 买点儿 ?
For example: The promotion is still going on. Don't you buy something?
再 例如 : 保暖 内衣 正 促销 呢 , 我 看 质量 很 好 , 就 给 爸妈 买 了 一套 。
Another example: Thermal underwear is on sale. I think the quality is very good, so I bought a set for my parents.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: Today is Women's Day. Many shopping malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to buy once.
5\\. 趁机 : 抓住机会 。
5 \\\\. Take the opportunity: Seize the opportunity.
例如 : 老师 讲课 太 无聊 了 , 我 趁机 溜出 了 教室 。
For example: The teacher was too boring to lecture and I slipped out of the classroom.
再 例如 : 小偷 在 我 挤 公交车 的 时候 趁机 偷走 了 我 的 手机 。
Another example: The thief stole my phone while I was crowding the bus.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: Today is Women's Day. Many shopping malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to buy once.
6\\. 采购 : 买 东西 。
6 \\\\. Purchasing: Shopping.
例如 : 他 这次 进城 收获 不小 , 采购 了 满满 一车 东西 。
再 例如 : 我 趁着 放假 , 为 家里 采购 了 一些 日用品 。
Another example: I took some vacations for my home while I was on vacation.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: Today is Women's Day. Many shopping malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to buy once.
下面 请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
心涛 : 洋洋 , 祝 你 节日快乐 !
洋洋 : 谢谢 !
心涛 : 你们 公司 给 " 半边天 " 们 准备 了 什么 礼物 ?
洋洋 : 唉 , 别提 了 , 就 放 了 半天 假 。
Yangyang: Hey, let alone, I took a long day off.
心涛 : 我 一年 一共 才 十天 假 , 你 知足 吧 !
那 你 今天下午 打算 干什么 ?
洋洋 : 我 跟 几个 朋友 约 好 去 逛街 。
今天 是 妇女节 , 很多 商场 都 打折 促销 , 我 可以 趁机 大 采购 一次 。
Today is Women's Day. Many malls have discounts. I can take the opportunity to make a big purchase once.
对 了 , 心涛 , 晚上 来 我家 吃饭 吧 !
By the way, Xin Tao, come to my house for dinner tonight!
我 多 买点 好吃 的 。
心涛 : 那多 不好意思 啊 。
你 过节 , 应该 我 请 你 吃饭 才 对 !
洋洋 : 没关系 , 你 早点 来 帮忙 就 好 了 !
心涛 : 那 我 就 不 客气 啦 !
洋洋 , 你 别忘了 买 我 最 爱 吃 的 螃蟹 啊 !