什么 是 爱情 ?怎么 谈恋爱 ,才能 有效 的 找到 自己 的 真命天子 ?李永乐 老师 讲 爱情 数学
Was ist Liebe? Wie verliebt man sich, um tatsächlich seine wahre Liebe zu finden? Liebesmathematik mit Herrn Lee Wing Lok
What is love? How to fall in love so that you can effectively find your true destiny? Teacher Li Yongle talks about love mathematics
各位 同学 大家 好 我 是 李永乐 老师
Hello everyone, my name is Li Yongle.
有 小朋友 给我发 来 私信 说
A kid sent me a private message saying
他 和 他 女朋友 高中 就 在 一起 在 一起 三年
He and his girlfriend have been together for three years in high school
结果 刚上 了 大学 第一个 十一 都 没有 扛 住 就 分手 了
As a result, I just broke up after my first eleven in college.
他 问 我 这 是 为什么
he asked me why
今天 就 想 带 着 大家 用 数学 来 解释一下 爱情
Today I want to take you to explain love with mathematics
那么 为了 解释 这个 问题
So to explain this
我们 首先 先 从 古希腊 的 哲学家 苏格拉底 说起
Let's start with the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates
传说 苏格拉底 有 一次 跟 他 的 学生 对话 的 时候
Legend has it that Socrates once had a conversation with his students
他 的 弟子 就 问 他 的 老师 说 什么 是 爱情
His disciple asked his teacher what love was
苏格拉底 没有 直接 回答 他
而 把 这些 学生 带到 了 一个 麦田 上
and took these students to a wheat field
然后 跟 他们 说 这个 麦田 上 有 很多 麦穗
Then tell them that there are many ears of wheat in this field
地上 也 有 很多 的 麦穗
There are many ears of wheat on the ground
你 从 这 条路 开始 往前走 一路 走 过去
You start on this road and go forward all the way
你 只能 前进 不能 后退 只能 前进
You can only go forward, not backward, only forward
同时 你 只能 捡 一次 只能 捡 一次
At the same time you can only pick up once and only once
我们 通过 某些 方法 捡 出 一个 最大 的 麦穗 来
We pick out one of the biggest ears of wheat in some way
看看 谁 能 捡 得 出来
See who can pick it up
这个 弟子 就 往前走 嘛
This disciple should go forward
那么 苏格拉底 弟子 很多
So many disciples of Socrates
第一个 弟子 他 往前走 的 时候
When the first disciple walked forward
他 没 走 几步 就 发现 了 一个 很大 的 麦穗
He didn't take a few steps before he found a large ear of wheat
于是 怎么样 就 把 它 捡起来 了
So how do you pick it up?
捡起来 之后 再 往前走 发现 前面 还有 更大 的 麦穗
After picking it up, go forward and find that there are bigger ears of wheat ahead
但 问题 是 只能 捡 一次
But the problem is that you can only pick it up once
他 没有 办法 只好 遗憾 地 走 完 了 全程
He had no choice but to go all the way with regret.
然后 就 把 这个 麦穗 交给 了 自己 的 老师 了
Then I gave this ear of wheat to my teacher.
那么 第二个 弟子 他 吸收 了 第一个 弟子 的 教训
他 往前走 的 时候 看到 了 一个 很大 的 麦穗 之后
As he walked forward, he saw a large ear of wheat
觉得 前面 还有 更大 的 于是 他 就 继续 往前走
Feeling that there is something bigger ahead, he keeps going
继续 往前走 之后 发现 说 这个 更大 但是 前面 也许 还有 更大 的
After walking forward, I found that this is bigger but there may be bigger ones ahead
他 就 走 啊 走 走 了 很多很多 路
He walked, walked, walked many, many ways
结果 发现 前面 已经 不 剩 多少 麦田 了
It turned out that there were not many wheat fields left in the front.
但是 他 手中 还 一个 麦穗 都 没有
But he didn't have a single ear of wheat in his hand.
再 往前 想 捡 的 时候 发现 地上 全都 是 小 麦穗 一个 都 没有 捡
When I tried to pick it up, I found that there were all wheat ears on the ground and I didn't pick one up.
空手而归
returned empty-handed
回来 了 之后 苏格拉底 就 跟 他 弟子 说 这 就是 爱情
After returning, Socrates told his disciples that this was love
苏格拉底 为什么 这么 说 呢
Why did Socrates say that
因为 这个 过程 其实 与 恋爱 是 很 像 的
Because this process is actually very similar to love
如果 我们 过早 的 结婚 的话
If we get married too early
那么 很 有 可能 就 为了 一棵树 放弃 了 整个 森林
then it is very possible to give up the entire forest for one tree
后面 发现 更好 的 人 我们 也 没有 办法 了 对 吧
There's nothing we can do if we find someone better later, right?
那么 如果 我们 什么 都 不选
then if we choose nothing
最后 就 可能 等 成 了 剩 男 剩女 空手而归 了
In the end, it may be that the remaining men and women will return empty-handed.
这 就是 爱情
this is love
其实 这个 问题 不光 是 苏格拉底 提出 过
In fact, this question was not only raised by Socrates
那么 在 近代 的 数学家 也 提出 过 这个 问题
Well, modern mathematicians have also raised this question
称之为 秘书 问题
the secretary problem
秘书 问题 说 这 跟 秘书 有 什么 关系
The secretary question said what does this have to do with the secretary
这个 问题 最早 是 由 密歇根 大学 的 一个 数学家 提出 的
This question was first posed by a mathematician at the University of Michigan
后来 在 1960 年 的 时候 有 一个 美国 的 著名 科普 数学家
Later, in 1960, there was a famous American popular science mathematician.
名字 叫 马丁 · 伽德纳
My name is Martin Gardner
马丁 · 伽德纳 是 美国 非常 著名 的 科普 数学家
Martin Gardner is a very famous American popular science mathematician
他 写 了 一些 书 比如说 什么 《 啊哈 , 灵机一动 》
He's written some books like "Aha, A Brainstorm"
都 是 非常 畅销 的 书
are very popular books
他 在 《 科学 美国 人 》 上 有 一个 专栏 名字 叫 《 趣味 数学 》
He has a column in Scientific American called "Fun Math"
他 在 这个 《 趣味 数学 》 专栏 中 就 提出 了 这样 的 一个 问题
He asks such a question in this Interesting Math column
这个 问题 是 这么 说 的
说 有 一个 公司 要 招聘 一个 秘书
Say a company wants to hire a secretary
就 来 了 很多 的 面试 者
There are a lot of interviewers
然后 你 作为 一个 面试官 要 面试 这些 面试 者
但是 你 其实 并 不 清楚 到底 哪 一个 面试 者 是 最 优秀 的
But you don't really know which interviewee is the best
那么 你 有 这样 的 两个 做法
Then you have two approaches like this
第一个 就是 你 可以 录用 某 一个 人 你 录用 他
The first is that you can hire someone and you hire him
但是 一旦 你 录用 了 某 一个 人 后面 的 人 你 就 都 不能 录用 了
But once you hire someone behind a certain person, you can't hire any more
那么 还有 一种 就是 你 可以 拒绝 他
Then there is another way that you can reject him
那 如果 你 拒绝 他 人家 就 找 别的 工作 去 了
Then if you refuse someone else's family, look for another job
你 回头 说 我 还要 你 行不行 那 也 不行
You look back and say I want you to do it or not.
所以 这个 过程 其实 和 刚才 说 的 捡 麦穗 是 非常 相像 的
So this process is actually very similar to picking up wheat ears just now.
那么 我们 作为 一个 面试官
then we as an interviewer
从 第一个 人 开始 考察 一路 考察 下去
From the first person to investigate all the way
我们 究竟 应该 采用 一个 什么 策略
What strategy should we adopt?
才 能够 保证 我们 选到 最 优秀 的 人 呢
So that we can ensure that we choose the best people
显而易见 我们 肯定 一般来讲 不会 选择 第一个 人
Obviously we're definitely not going to pick the first person in general.
比如说 一百个 人 吧 第一个 人 是 最 优秀 的 概率 只有 1%
所以 一般来讲 我们 会 拿 他 当做 一个 标准 而 不会 选择 他
比如说 我们 已经 进行 到 30% 了
那 我们 就 已经 知道 了 这个 30% 的 可能性 下
最 优秀 的 人 是 什么 样子 的
但是 这样 做 的 前提 是 我们 已经 拒绝 了 前 30%
假如 我们 已经 面试 到 最后 一个 人 了
Suppose we've interviewed the last person
我们 就 有 百分之百 的 把握
知道 这些 面试 者 最 优秀 的 人 是 哪 一个
但是 前提 是 我们 已经 拒绝 了 所有 的 人
我们 一无所获 对 吧
We got nothing, right?
那 于是 我们 要 采用 一个 什么 策略 呢
So what strategy are we going to adopt?
这 马丁 · 伽纳德 提出 了 他 自己 的 想法
他 就 说 这个 问题 我们 只能 采用 这样 的 策略
会 给 我们 更大 的 可能 选择 最好 的 人
这个 策略 是 这样 的
首先 我们 先 选定 一个 样本 区间
这个 样本 区间 无论 这个 人 多么 的 优秀
我们 都 拒绝 他
我们 只 把 他 当作 样本
比如说 吧 我们 选 前 30% 的 人 作为 样本
那么 这些 人 无论 多 优秀 我们 都 拒绝 他
So no matter how good these people are, we will reject them
我们 考察 他 的 目的 只是 为了 看一看
Our purpose in visiting him was just to see
面试 者 的 水平 是 什么 样子 的
然后 我们 后面 的 这些 人 就 叫 备选 区间
备选 区间
我们 在 备选 区间 里 开始 真正 进行 考察 和 选择
那么 后面 这 70% 他 就是 备选 的
假如 备选 区间 的 第一个 人 就 比 前面 样本 里 所有 的 人 都 优秀
那 我们 就 选择 第一个
如果 备选 区间 的 第一个 人 没有 样本 区间 里 最 优秀 的 人 优秀
那 我们 就 放弃 他
我们 再 来看 备选 区间 第二个 人
如果 备选 区间 第二个 人比 样本 区间 里 所有 的 人 都 优秀
我们 就 选 第二个
如果 他 没有 样本 区间 里 最 优秀 的 人 优秀
我们 就 往 下 看 第三个 人
Let's go down to the third person
直到 选到 最后 一个
until the last one
如果 实在 选 不 出来 了 那 我们 就 接受 最后 一个
If we can't choose, then we will accept the last one
这 就是 他 的 策略
显而易见 这种 策略 不能 保证
Obviously this strategy does not guarantee
你 有 百分之百 的 把握 找到 最好 的
You are 100% sure of finding the best
但是 我们 通过 数学计算 可以 证明
这种 策略 的确 是 所有 策略 里 最优 的
This strategy is indeed the best of all strategies
我们 回到 爱情 的 问题
说 用 这种 策略 怎么样 去 解释 爱情 呢
How to use this strategy to explain love?
我们 来看 假如 有 一个 女神
这个 女神 她 非常 有 原则 她 每 一次 只 和 一个 人 恋爱
This goddess, she is very principled, she only falls in love with one person at a time
同时 如果 接受 他 就 跟 他 一辈子 在 一起
At the same time, if you accept him, you will be with him forever
如果 拒绝 他 以后 再也不会 回来 找 他
If I reject him, I will never come back to him
那么 这种 情况 就 非常 像
这个 苏格拉底 的 麦田 以及 这个 秘书 问题 对 吧
This Socratic wheat field and this secretarial problem, right?
那么 女神 到底 该 采用 什么 策略 呢
So what strategy should the goddess adopt?
首先 我们 把 女神 的 恋爱 次数 分割 一下
First, let's divide the number of times the goddess is in love
比如说 这个 女神 只 恋爱 一次
For example, this goddess only falls in love once
女神 的 恋爱 如果 她 只 恋爱 一次
Goddess's love if she only loves once
那 很 显然 你 就 恋爱 一次
你 要 想 找到 老公 的话 你 只能 接受 对 吧
If you want to find a husband, you have to accept it, right?
你 只能 是 接受 你 遇到 的 第一个 人
You can only accept the first person you meet
这样的话 你 就 会 有 100% 的 概率 选到 最优 的
This way you will have a 100% chance of picking the best one
但是 这个 最优 的 只是 你 这 一个 人里
But the best is only in you
他 没有 人 可比 所以 他 最优 对 吧
No one can compare him, so he's the best, right?
好 那么 如果 这个 女神 预计 自己 一生 中 会 恋爱 两次
Well then if this goddess expects to fall in love twice in her life
那么 他 就 有 两种 可能 这 两个 人 分别 叫 A 和 B
第一种 可能 是 她 接受 A 那 往后 B 就 不用 管 了
The first possibility is that she accepts A and then B will be ignored.
第二种 可能 是 她 把 A 拒绝 掉 然后 她 接受 B
The second possibility is that she rejects A and then she accepts B
因为 A 和 B 谁 更 优秀 是 不 一定 的
Because A and B who is better is not necessarily
所以 她 各有 50% 的 概率 选到 最优 的
So she each has a 50% chance of picking the best one
有 可能 A 最优 也 可能 B 最优 各有 50% 的 概率
There is a 50% probability that A is optimal and B is optimal
那么 假如 女神 恋爱 三次 又 如何 呢
So what if the goddess fell in love three times?
恋爱 三次 情况 就 比较复杂 了
Three times in love, the situation is more complicated
假设 这 三个 人 分别 叫 A B C
Suppose these three people are called ABC
他们 的 优秀 指数 分别 叫 1 2 3
Their excellence indices are called 1 2 3
3 是 最 优秀 的 1 是 最 渣 的 2 是 平庸 的
3 is the best 1 is the worst 2 is mediocre
但是 我们 并不知道 谁 是 3
But we don't know who is 3
如果 知道 我 直接 选 3 不 就 完 了 吗
我们 就 不用管 前两个 了 对 不 对
We don't need to worry about the first two, right?
我 不 知道 谁 是 3 我 只能 一个 一个 去 尝试
I don't know who is 3 I can only try one by one
那该 采用 什么 策略 呢
So what strategy should be used?
这时 女神 就 应该 选用 这种 策略 了 选定 一些 人 当作 样本
我们 首先 来看 一下
Let's first look at
说 这个 A B C 他们 的 可能 到底 有 多少 种
How many kinds of ABC can they have?
我们 看
一共 有 这么 三个 人 分别 是 A B C 对 吧
他们 的 优秀 指数 是 1 2 3
所以 有 可能 排列 是 1 2 3 这么 排 的
也 有 可能 是 1 3 2
也 有 可能 是 2 1 3
也 有 可能 是 2 3 1
也 有 可能 是 3 1 2
还有 一种 可能 是 3 2 1
这是 他们 的 优秀 指数 排列
但 实际上 你 并 不 清楚 到底 这个 优秀 指数 是 怎么 排列 的
But in fact, you don't know how this excellent index is arranged.
于是 女神 就 可以 想 我 现在 应该 选 几个 样本 呢
如果 我 选 零个 样本 就是 样本 区间 是 零个
If I choose zero samples, the sample interval is zero
也 就是 女神 会 接受 第一个 人
That is, the goddess will accept the first person
女神 会 接受 第一个 人
那么 女神 从 A 开始 选 她 接受 第一个 人
Then the goddess chooses her from A to accept the first person
她 就 有 可能 接受 到 的 是 1 这个 最渣 的
也 有 可能 接受 到 的 是 2 这个 还好 的
It is also possible to receive 2, which is fine.
也 有 可能 接受 到 3 是 最 优秀 的
It is also possible to accept that 3 is the best
她 有 几种 可能 接受 到 最 优秀 的
是不是 只有 两种 可能
但 一共 排列 形式 是 六种 可能 对 吧
她 有 两种 可能 会 找到 最 优秀 的
因此 她 最优 的 概率 有 多 大
应该 有 2/6 等于 1/3
如果 她 上来 就 选 一个 人
不管 这个 人 是 谁 我 上来 就 选 第一个 A 的话
那么 她 有 1/3 的 可能 会 找到 最 优秀 的 人
假如 女神 把 第一个 人 作为 她 的 样本
无论 这个 人有 多么 的 优秀 都 拒绝 他
然后 从 第二个 人 开始 进行 选择 情况 又 是 怎样 呢
咱们 看 女神 把 A 作为 样本 了
无论 A 有 多 优秀 都 拒绝 他
然后 从 第二个 人 开始 考察 我们 考察 B
考察 B 如果 B 比 A 优秀 那么 就 接受 B
咱们 看 2 比 1 优秀 对 吧 所以 女神 会 接受 2
3 比 1 优秀 女神 会 接受 3
1 没有 2 优秀 女神 不会 接受 1
再往 下 看 3 比 2 优秀 接受 3
3 比 2 优秀 接受 3
1 没有 3 优秀 2 没有 3 优秀
没有 办法 只能 选 最后 一个 2
没有 办法 只能 选 最后 一个 1 对 吧
咱们 看 在 这种 情况 下 女神 有 几次 选到 了 3 呢
一次 两次 三次 对 吧
所以 她 的 最优 概率 是 3/6 等于 1/2
50% 对 吧
再 来
那么 女神 如果 选 两个 人 作为 样本 情况 又 是 如何
如果 选 两个 人 作为 一个 样本 的话
前 两个 人 都 是 她 的 样本 对 吧
那么 于是 她 没得选 她 只能 选 第三个
选 第三个 的话 有 几种 可能 选出 3 来
一个 两个 对 不 对
所以 最优解 的 概率 是 2/6 结果 是 1/3
那么 女神 在 完全 不 清楚 我 应该 选 谁 的 时候
她 应该 选择 几个 人 作为 样本
显而易见 选 一个 人 作为 样本
也就是说 她 接触 的 第一次 恋爱
无论 他 多 优秀 都 拒绝 这个 人
她 拒绝 这个 A 然后 从 B 开始
如果 后面 的 人 比 A 优秀 就 接受 他
如果 后面 的 人 没有 A 优秀 就 往 下 考察
这样 她 就 会 有 最大 的 概率 50% 来 找到 自己 的 真命天子
因此 这种 情况 就是 最好 的
也许 有 的 女神 想 一生 中 恋爱 三次 太少 了
让 爱情 来得 更 猛烈 些
那么 如果 更 多次 恋爱 又 如何 呢
更 多次 恋爱 我们 依然 可以 采用 类似 的 方法 来 进行 计算
我们 看 假如 这是 女神 一生 之中 可能 会 恋爱 的 次数
第二个 是 她 选取 的 样本 的 个数
The second is the number of samples she selected
第三个 是 在 这种 策略 下
她 找到 的 最优 概率 找到 最优解 的 概率
The optimal probability she finds the probability of finding the optimal solution
那么 情况 又 如何 呢 假如 女神 恋爱 四次 的话
So what happens if the goddess falls in love four times?
那么 她 应该 选择 一个 样本 此时 是 最优 的
Then she should choose a sample that is optimal at this time
她 找到 真命天子 的 概率 45.83%
假如 女神 恋爱 五次 她 就 应该 选择 前 两个 人 作为 样本
If the goddess has been in love five times, she should choose the first two people as samples
而 此时 找到 最优 的 概率 43.3%
At this time, the probability of finding the best is 43.3%
假如 女神 恋爱 十次
If the goddess fell in love ten times
她 就 应该 选 其中 前 三个 人 作为 样本
She should choose the first three of them as samples
那么 她 最优解 的 概率 是 39.9%
Then the probability of her optimal solution is 39.9%
假如 女神 恋爱 一百次
她 应该 选 多少 个人 作为 样本
How many people should she choose as a sample
应该 选 前 37 个人 作为 样本
The first 37 people should be selected as a sample
她 找到 最优 概率 是 37.1%
假如 女神 恋爱 一千次 呢
What if the goddess fell in love a thousand times
她 应该 选 前 368 个人 作为 样本
She should have selected the first 368 people as a sample
而 她 获得 最优解 的 概率 是 36.8%
And her probability of getting the optimal solution is 36.8%
大家 看 最后 这 一列 这 一列 是 非常 可怕 的
我们 有 一千个 备选 的 人
We have a thousand candidates
而 这 一千个 备选 人 中
我 选择 前面 368 个人 作为 样本
I choose the first 368 people as a sample
从 第 369 个人 开始 进行 考察
Expedition from the 369th person
我 有 30% 多 的 可能性
会 把 一千个 人 中 最好 的 那个 人 选 出来
大家 想一想 这个 策略 是不是 还有 它 的 意义
那么 如果 我们 再 做 更加 详细 的 计算
从 数学计算 上 看 我们 把 所有 的 追求者 写为 单位 1
Mathematically we write all the suitors as unit 1
这是 全体 的 追求者 有 1
This is all the suitors have 1
那么 女神 会 选择 其中 前面 的 x 作为 她 的 样本
Then the goddess will choose the preceding x as her sample
在 执行 刚才 我们 所说 的 策略 的 前提 下
Under the premise of implementing the strategy we just said
她 找到 最好 那个 人 的 概率 是 -x・ln(x)
The probability that she finds the best person is -x·ln(x)
这个 计算 就 不 给 大家 推 了 结论 是 这样
This calculation does not give you the conclusion that this is the case
如果 我们 把 图像 画 出来
If we draw the image
纵坐标 是 找到 真命天子 的 概率
The ordinate is the probability of finding the right man
横坐标 是 她 样本 的 大小
The abscissa is the size of her sample
这样的话 你 会 发现 这个 图像 大概 是 这个 样子 的
In this case, you will find that the image looks like this
x 的 值 从 0 开始 一直 到 1
The value of x starts from 0 and goes up to 1
其中 有 一个 最高峰 这个 值 是 1/e
One of the highest peaks has a value of 1/e
e 就是 自然对数 的 底 这个 数 大概 是 0.368
e is the base of the natural logarithm, which is about 0.368
也就是说 我们 应该 选 其中 前 36.8% 作为 我们 的 样本 区间
That is to say, we should choose the top 36.8% of them as our sample interval
此时 找到 最优解 的 概率 依然 是 36.8%
At this time, the probability of finding the optimal solution is still 36.8%
我们 有 30% 多 的 可能 会 找到 最 优秀 的 那个 人
所以 女神 的 策略 应该 是 这样 的
首先 先 估计 一下 自己 从 什么 时候 开始 恋爱
First, figure out when you started dating
多久 谈 一次 谈到 什么 时候 结束
How often to talk about when to end
比如说 我 从 18 岁 开始 恋爱
Let's say I've been in love since I was 18
每半年 谈 一次 半年 空窗期
Semi-annual window period is discussed every six months
谈到 28 岁 之前 一定 要 结婚
Talking about getting married before 28
这样的话 我 就 可以 谈 十次 恋爱
That way I can fall in love ten times
这样的话 我们 的 前 三次 恋爱 应该 作为 样本
不管 他们 多 优秀 都 要 拒绝 他
No matter how good they are, reject him
从 第四个 人 开始 正式 进行 选择
Formal selection starts with the fourth person
那么 如果 我们 从 男生 的 角度 来看
我们 应该 怎么样 才能 让 自己 有 最大 的 可能 被 女神 接受 呢
How should we make ourselves have the greatest possibility to be accepted by the goddess?
第一个 建议 就是 千万 不要 落入 样本 区间 不 落 样本
The first suggestion is to never fall into the sample interval and not fall into the sample
你 预计 这个 女神 可能 会 恋爱 十次
You expect this goddess to be in love maybe ten times
你 不要 第一个 就 冲进去
第一个 冲进去 肯定 被 废掉 因为 你 成为 了 女神 的 样本
The first one to rush in must be abolished because you became a sample of the goddess
同样 道理 假如 你 要是 被 人 拒绝 了 你 也 不要 太 伤心
In the same way, don't be too sad if you are rejected
这个 不 一定 是因为 你 不 优秀
It's not necessarily because you're not good
很 有 可能 是 你 在 她 的 样本 区间 里
Most likely you are in her sample interval
那不落 样本 这是 第一个
第二个 要求 什么 时候 出现 最合适 呢
在 备选 区 女神 才 会 真正 选择 自己 的 终身伴侣
那在 备选 区 的 第一个 位置 出现 你 是 有 最优 概率 的
比如说 一共 女神 恋爱 三次
你 从 第四个 人 的 位置 出现
这样 你 只要 超过 前 三个 就 可以 了
所以 我们 要 出现 在 第一 备选 区间
出现 在 第一 备选 的 这样 的 位置
当然 了 这个 数学模型 除了 可以 解释 爱情 以外
其实 在生活中 还有 它 的 意义
我们 来说 一下 它 的 应用
最 典型 的 应用 比如说 我们 买房
我们 希望 买 一套 房子
那 如果 我们 看到 了 一套 房子 非常 好 想 出手
我们 出 了 手 之后 后面 再有 好 的 房子 我们 也 没钱买 了
假如 我们 不 出手
那 很 有 可能 别人 就 把 这个 房子 给 买 走 了 对 吧
在 这种 情况 下 我们 该 怎么办 呢
我们 应该 考虑 这样 一个 模型
首先 比如 我们 准备 看 一百套 房子
First of all, for example, we are going to see a hundred houses
那么 我们 应该 选 多少 选 前 36.8%
So how much should we pick the top 36.8%
也 就 大概 是 37 套 左右
That's about 37 sets
选 前 37 套 作为 样本
这 37 套 无论 多么 好 我们 都 拒绝
直到 第 38 套 开始 我们 正式 选择
只要 有 一套 房子 比 前面 37 套 都 好
我们 就 选择 它 对 吧
当然 中介 好像 也 掌握 了 这个 套路
Of course, the intermediary seems to have mastered this routine.
一般 带 我们 看 房子 先看 差 的
Usually take us to see the house first to see the difference
把 我们 预期 拉低 了 之后 再 给 你 看好 的 让 你 赶紧 去 选择
After lowering our expectations, we will give you a good one and let you choose quickly
再 比如 我们 卖 一辆车 我们 要 卖 一个 二手车
Let's say we sell a car and we want to sell a used car
我们 希望 把 这个 车卖 到 最高 怎么办
我们 考察 假如 说 我们 可能 会 在 今天下午 的 时候
Let's examine what if, say we might, this afternoon
我们 遇到 了 一百个 买家 我们 可以 拒绝 前面 37 个人
We met a hundred buyers and we could turn down the first 37 people
这 37 个人 出价 我们 看 谁 出 的 最高
We see who has the highest bid from these 37 people
我们 从 第 38 个人 开始
We start with the 38th person
只要 有 一个 人比 前面 37 个人 出 的 都 高
As long as there is one person who is higher than the previous 37 people
我们 就 卖 给 他
we'll sell him
那么 这 37 个人 就 成为 我们 的 样本 了
再 比如 我们 找 工作 也 是 一样 的
It's the same when we look for a job
我们 找 工作 找 工作 的话
我 觉得 我们 可能 会 找 比如说 十个 工作
这 十个 工作 里面 我们 找 前面 三个 工作 作为 我们 的 样本
Among these ten jobs, we look for the first three jobs as our samples
这 三个 工作 无论 多好 我们 都 拒绝 它 从 第四个 工作 开始
No matter how good these three jobs are, we reject it, starting with the fourth job
只要 有 一个 工作 比 前面 三个 工作 好 我们 就 接受 他
As long as one job is better than the first three, we will accept it
这样 就 可以 了 对 吧
That's it, right?
这样 我们 会 有 最大 的 概率 找到 最 优秀 的 那 一个
In this way, we will have the greatest probability of finding the best one
也许 有 同学 听到 这儿 可能 会 觉得 这个 模型 挺 有意思 的
Maybe some students may think this model is very interesting when they hear this
但是 爱情 并 不 完全 能 用 数学 来 解释 的确 是 这样
But love isn't entirely mathematically explained
比如 我们 这个 模型 是 假设 没有 持有 成本 的
但是 事实上 如果 一个 人 不停 的 提高 自己
But in fact if a person keeps improving himself
让 自己 变得 更 优秀 的话
Make yourself better
你 后面 遇到 的 人 可能 会 比 前面 遇到 的 人 要 好 很多
The person you meet in the back may be a lot better than the person you meet in front of you
如果 一个 人 甘于 平庸 的话
If one is willing to be mediocre
那么 你 随着 年龄 的 增长 你 可能 遇到 的 人会 水平 越来越低
then as you get older the people you may meet will get lower and lower
所以 在 这种 情况 下
我们 不能 完全 用 这个 数学模型 去 解释
We can't fully explain it with this mathematical model
再 比如说
假如 那个 最 优秀 的 人 就 真的 落到 了 样本 区间 里面
If the best person really falls into the sample interval
那么 难道 我们 这 一辈子 就 一定 要 孤独 终老 了 吗
所以 在 爱情 上 可能 我们 也 不能 完全 做 一个 死 理性 派
So maybe we can't be a dead rationalist when it comes to love
如果 真的 遇到 了 那个 爱 你 而且 你 爱 的 人
If you really meet someone who loves you and you love
那 不妨 就 来 官宣 一下
Well, let's make it official
大家 如果 喜欢 我 的 视频
可以 在 西瓜 视频 和 YouTube 帐号 李永乐 老师 里 关注 我
You can follow me on the watermelon video and YouTube account Mr. Li Yongle