2.6. 我 的 语言 探索 历程 : 语言 与 国际 商务
|||exploration|||||business
2.6 Meine sprachliche Entdeckungsreise: Sprache und internationale Wirtschaft
2.6. my journey of language exploration: language and international business
2.6 Mi viaje de descubrimiento lingüístico: lengua y negocios internacionales
2.6 私の言語探求の旅:言語と国際ビジネス
你 不 可能 踏入 相同 的 河流 两次 , 因为 新 的 流水 不断 地 涌向 你 。
|||step into|the same||river||||possessive particle||||flows towards|
You cannot step into the same river twice, for fresh waters are ever flowing in upon you.
---- 赫拉克里特斯 , 公元前 六 世纪
Heraclitus|||
---- Heraclitus, 6th century BC
======
======
1987 年 6 月 , 我开 了 一家 木材 出口 公司 。
|||||timber|export|
In June 1987, I started a timber export company.
有 六个月 的 时间 , 我 和 妻子 在 家里 的 地下室 ,
||||||||||basement
For six months, my wife and I worked in the basement at home,
只用 一台 传真机 与 一台 电话 工作 。
only use||fax machine||||
using only a fax machine and a telephone.
我 在 加拿大 西部 开 了 好 几千公里 的 车 ,
|||||||thousands of kilometers||
I drove several thousand kilometers in western Canada,
也 搭乘 飞机 飞过 好 几万 公里 往返 于 日本 和 欧洲 。
|took||||tens of thousands||round trip||||Europe
I have also taken flights spanning tens of thousands of kilometers back and forth between Japan and Europe.
十五年 之后 , 我们 在 温哥华 、 加拿大 内地 、 瑞典 和 日本 都 设 了 办公室 ,
||||Vancouver|||Sweden||Japan||set up|past tense marker|
Fifteen years later, we have set up offices in Vancouver, Inner Canada, Sweden, and Japan.
是 一家 发展 稳健 的 国际贸易 公司 。
|||steady||international trade|
We are a steadily growing international trading company.
若 不是 我 通晓 多 国 语言 , 实在 很难 获得 这样 的 成 果 。
if|||proficient in||countries||||||||result
If it weren't for my proficiency in multiple languages, it would be really difficult to achieve such results.
我 得 承认 , 商业 上 的 成功 并非 全靠 语言 能力 。
||admit|business||||not entirely|entirely depends on||
I must admit that success in business does not rely solely on language ability.
无数 杰出 的 商人 只 说 母语 , 一样 能 通行无阻 ,
countless|outstanding||||||||unimpeded access
Countless outstanding merchants only speak their mother tongue and can still move freely.
尤其 这个 母语 是 英语 的话 。
Especially if that mother tongue is English.
然而 , 通晓 多 国 语言 在 许多 方面 都 会 有 帮助 ,
|proficient in|many|countries||||||||
However, being proficient in multiple languages can be helpful in many ways.
至少 对 我 而言 是 如 此 。
at least||||||
At least, for me, it is like this.
=== 机会 ===
=== Opportunity ===
在 我们 的 生命 当中 , 到处 充满 机会 。
|||life|||full of|
In our lives, opportunities are everywhere.
只要 积极 汲取 知识 , 就 能 发现 这些 机会 , 并 加以 运用 。
|actively|absorb|knowledge||||||and||apply
As long as you actively absorb knowledge, you can discover these opportunities and apply them.
以 我 的 情形 , 就是 因为 我 有 学习 语言 的 意愿 而 造就 了 许多 机会 。
|||situation||||||||willingness||created|||
In my case, it is precisely because I have the willingness to learn languages that many opportunities have arisen.
其实 , 是从 搬 到 日本 , 并且 开始 学习 日语 之后 ,
|||to||||study||
In fact, it was after moving to Japan and starting to learn Japanese that
我 的 生命 才 有 了 重大 的 改变 。
my life underwent significant changes.
因为 会 讲 日 语 , 我 在 日本 的 商业 圈内 能够 建立 起 良好 的 人际关系 ,
||||||||||business circle|can establish|||||interpersonal relationships
Because I can speak Japanese, I am able to establish good interpersonal relationships in the business community in Japan.
也 因此 被 两家 加拿大 的 主要 木材 出口 公司 先后 聘用 ,
||||||||||successively|hired by
As a result, he was successively hired by two major Canadian lumber export companies.
那 就是 「 西柏 木材 销售 公司 」(1974 – 1977) (柏)
||Xibai|Cypress wood|Sales||cypress
That is the 'Western Cedar Lumber Sales Company' (1974 - 1977)
和 「 麦克米兰 布罗代 公司 」 (1981 – 1982),
|Macmillan|Brody|
and 'MacMillan Bloedel Ltd' (1981 - 1982).
负责 他们 亚洲 市场 的 业务 。
|They|Asia|||business
In charge of their business in the Asian market.
这 最后 导致 我 成立 自己 的 公司 ,
This ultimately led me to establish my own company,
并 因此 达到 某 种 程度 上 的 财务 自主 。
and||||||||financial independence|financial independence
and thus achieve a certain degree of financial independence.
我 不 知道 自己 若 是 到 了 北京 , 我 的 发展 会 如何 。
I don't know how my development would be if I were to go to Beijing.
毫无疑问 的 , 我 的 普通话 会 讲 得 更 流利 。
without a doubt|||||||||
There is no doubt that my Mandarin would become more fluent.
我 也 可能 还 留在 外交部 或 学术界 , 或 有 其它 可能 出现 的 机会 。
|||||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|or|academic community|or||other possibilities||emerge||
I might also stay in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or in academia, or there may be other opportunities that arise.
但是 , 对 我 而言 , 致力于 语言 就 像 拥有 一张 网 ,
||||dedicated to||emphasizes||||net
But for me, being committed to a language is like having a net.
让 我 能 捕捉 住 那 可能 一闪 而 逝 的 机会 。
|||capture||||a fleeting moment||fleeting|possessive particle|opportunity
So that I can capture the opportunities that may pass me by.
像 在 一九八一 年 , 当时 我 是 东京 「 麦克米兰 布罗代尔 亚洲 有限公司 」 的 总裁 ,
||1981|||||||Braudel||Limited Company||president
In 1981, I was the president of Macmillan Bloedel Asia Limited in Tokyo.
有次 因 商务 回到 温哥华 ,
one time|because|business||
Once, I returned to Vancouver for business.
刚好 来自 法国 的 一位 重要 客户 伯纳 ̇ 纪里米提 先生 也 在 温哥华 。
|||||||Mr Jeremy Bernard|Mr. Jeremy Bernat||||
Just in time, an important client from France, Mr. Bernard Gimiti, is also in Vancouver.
虽然 我 是 负责 远东 的 业务 ,
|||in charge of|Far East||business
Although I am responsible for the business in the Far East,
但 我 是 麦克米兰 当时 唯一 有空 、 而且 会 讲 法语 的 销售 人员 ,
I was the only sales representative at McMillan who was available at that time and could speak French.
结果 就 由 我 陪同 纪里米提 先生 , 花 了 一整天 参观 我们 的 锯木 场 。
|||||Mr Jimiti||||the whole day||||sawmill|sawmill
and as a result, I accompanied Mr. Guillimeti on a full-day tour of our sawmills.
自此 之后 , 我们 建立 了 长期 的 友谊 。
Since then||we|established||||friendship
Since then, we established a long-term friendship.
好几年 之后 , 纪里米提 公司 变成 我 自己 公司 在 欧洲 最好 的 客户 ,
Several years later, the Jilimi Company became my own company's best customer in Europe.
至今 仍 是 如此 。
It still remains so to this day.
此外 , 我 于 一九九二年 十月 ,
|||1992|
In addition, I was in October 1992,
参加 了 在 巴黎 举行 的 纪里米提 先生 六十五岁 生日 宴会 ,
||||||||sixty-five years old||party
是 在 塞纳河 上 一艘 缓缓而行 的 船上 所 举行 的 一个 豪华 晚宴 。
||Seine River|||slowly moving||||held|||luxurious|banquet
It was a luxurious dinner held on a slowly moving boat on the Seine River.
晚宴 上 , 我 遇见 另 一位 宾客 ,
At the dinner, I met another guest,
是 瑞典 维达 木材 公司 (Vida Timber ) 的 总裁 克里斯特 ̇ 约翰森 先生 ,
||Vida|||Mr Krister Johansson|Vida Timber|||Mr Krister Johansson|Mr Kristoffer Johansson|
Mr. Krister Johansson, the president of Vida Timber from Sweden.
我们 的 友谊 也 维持 至今 。
||friendship||maintain|to this day
Our friendship has also endured to this day.
在 认识 约翰森 先生 的 四个 月 之内 ,
Within four months of knowing Mr. Johnson,
由于 国际 货币 的 浮动 , 使得 欧洲 的 木材 在 日本 具有 竞争力 。
||||fluctuation||||||||competitiveness
Due to the fluctuations of international currencies, European timber has become competitive in Japan.
透过 与 维达 的 合 作 , 我们 是 最先 从 瑞典 出口 木材 到 日本 的 公司 之一 。
||Vinda||||we||||Sweden||timber|to||||
Through our cooperation with Vida, we are one of the first companies to export timber from Sweden to Japan.
维达 持续 的 成长 , 已 成为 瑞典 最大 的 木 材 制造商 之一 ,
||||||||||wood|manufacturer|
Vida's continuous growth has made it one of the largest timber manufacturers in Sweden,
也 是 我们 从 欧洲 出口 木材 到 日本 的 主要 供货商 。
|||||||||||supplier
and it is also our main supplier for exporting timber from Europe to Japan.
这些 关系 虽 是 基于 机缘 ,
||||based on|fate
These relationships are based on chance,
但 若 是 没有 我 对 法语 、 瑞典语 、 甚至 日语 的 了解 , 是 无法 建立 起来 的 。
but without my understanding of French, Swedish, and even Japanese, they could not have been established.
公司 刚成立 的 时候 ,
When the company was just founded,
我 的 想法 是 要 出口 针对 日本 房屋 建筑业 所 需要 的 特别 尺寸 的 木材 ,
|||||||||construction industry||||special|special size||timber
My idea is to export specially sized timber needed for the Japanese housing construction industry,
而 不 是 其它 加拿大 公司 所 生产 的 标准 尺寸 的 木材 。
||||||||||size||
rather than the standard-sized timber produced by other Canadian companies.
我 的 想法 或许 并非 特别 高明 , 但是 在 当时 却是 有些 道理 。
|||perhaps|not||brilliant||||but indeed|some|reason
My idea may not be particularly brilliant, but at that time it did have some reasoning behind it.
由于 我 和 日本 木材业 人士 交情 密切 ,
||||timber industry|people|friendship|close
Because I have a close relationship with people in the Japanese timber industry,
因此 对 市场 的 趋势 相当 熟悉 ,
||||trend|quite familiar|familiar
I am quite familiar with market trends,
也 自信 那些 朋友 和 认识 的 人会 信赖 我 的 新 事业 。
|confidence|||||||trust||||career
and I am confident that those friends and acquaintances will trust my new venture.
就是 因为 和 这些 人 的 关系 , 加上 流利 的 日语 ,
It is precisely because of my relationship with these people, plus my fluent Japanese,
才 为 我 带来 这个 机缘 。
|||||opportunity
that it has brought me this opportunity.
虽然 我们 是 新 公司 , 也 还 没有 建立 起 履行 承诺 的 纪录 ,
||||||||||fulfilling commitments|commitment||record
Although we are a new company, we have yet to establish a record of fulfilling our commitments,
但 我 却 得到 世界 最大 的 住宅 建材 制造 商 「 积水 住宅 株式会社 」 的 支持 ,
|||||||housing|building materials|manufacturer||JISUI Corporation|housing materials|Sekisui House||
并 供应 他们 的 住宅 组合 建材 。
|supply|them||housing|housing portfolio|building materials
我 的 公司 于 一九九零 年代 初 期,成为 积水 住宅 的 最大 木料 供货商 。
||||1990s||||||||||supplier
My company became the largest wood supplier for Sekisui Housing in the early 1990s.
同样 的 , 名古屋 一家 中型 的 区域 供货商 丰后 浜 的 总裁 日 熊 先生 ,
||Nagoya||medium-sized||region|the president of Bungo Hama|Bungo Hama|Bungo Hama||Mr. Nishi 熊||Mr Kuma|
Similarly, Mr. Niko Kuma, the president of the medium-sized regional supplier Bungo Hama in Nagoya,
基于 双方 十年 来 所 积累(误读:累积)的 信用 ,
|both parties|||the||misreading|accumulated||credit
Based on the trust accumulated by both parties over the past ten years,
在 一次 寿司 午餐 中 当场 决定 改向 我们 采购 传统 的 日本 木材 成品 。
||sushi|lunch||||redirect||procurement||||timber|finished product
during a sushi lunch, we decided on the spot to source traditional Japanese wood products from us.
这些 关系 都 是因为 我 能 讲 流利 的 日语 的 缘故 ,
|||||||||||reason
These relationships are all due to my ability to speak fluent Japanese.
只靠 英语 是 不 可能 达成 的 。
only rely on||||||
Relying solely on English is not possible.
几年 来 持续 建立 的 国际 关系 ,
The international relationships established continuously over the years,
使 我 能 在 国际 商务 上 获得 最大 的 回报 。
||||||||||return
enable me to achieve the maximum return in international business.
即使 和 我 的 加拿大 供货商 ,
|||||supplier
Even with my Canadian suppliers,
语言 在 建立 互信 的 过程 中 , 也 有 它 正面 的 因素 。
|||mutual trust|||||||||
Language also has its positive factors in the process of establishing mutual trust.
我 的 两位 加拿大 主要 合伙人 , 也 都 是 通晓 外国 语言 的 人 。
|||||partners||||proficient in||||
My two main partners in Canada are also people who are proficient in foreign languages.
诺姆柏契 先生 是 「 曼宁 多元 林产 制品 有限公司 」 的 总裁 ,
Mr Nombachi|||Manning|Manning Diversity|forest products||Limited Company||
Mr. Norm Burch is the president of 'Manning Diversified Forest Products Limited',
是 一位 精力充沛 、 什么 都 自己 来 的 加拿大 亚伯达 省 木材业 领导者 。
||energetic|||||||Alberta|Alberta Province|lumber industry|leader
a dynamic and hands-on leader in the timber industry from Alberta, Canada.
他 来自 说 法语 的 魁北克 , 虽然 我们 平常 大多 以 英语 处理 业 务 ,
|||||Quebec||||||English|||business
He comes from French-speaking Quebec, although we usually conduct most of our business in English.
由于 相互之间 也 能 以 法语 交谈 , 因此 更 增加 彼此 的 了解 与 信任 。
|between each other|||||||||||||trust
Since they can also talk to each other in French, it further increases their mutual understanding and trust.
诺姆 在 北 亚伯达 严酷 的 环境 中 长大 ,
Norm|||Northern Alberta|harsh||||grew up
Norm grew up in the harsh environment of Northern Alberta,
而 北 亚伯达 也 是 他 日夜 思念 的 地方 。
||Alberta|||||||
and Northern Alberta is also the place he thinks of day and night.
他 喜欢 提及 困苦 童年 的 往事 。
|likes|mention|difficult childhood|||past events
He likes to mention the memories of his difficult childhood.
在 青少年 时 , 零下 三十度 的 冬天 早上 ,
|teenager||below zero|minus thirty degrees|||
As a teenager, on winter mornings at thirty degrees below zero,
他 得 外出 到 结冰 的 湖上 挖洞 取水 以 供应 家里 使用 。
||||frozen lake|||ice fishing|fetch water||||
he had to go out to drill holes on the frozen lake to fetch water for the family.
回 途中 , 还 得 查看 捕兔器 里 是否 有 兔子 可 供 晚餐 时 炖汤 。
|on the way||||rabbit trap||||||for dinner|||stew soup
On the way back, I also need to check if there are any rabbits in the rabbit trap that can be used for stew during dinner.
1990 年代 , 有次 到 日本 访问 时 ,
|one time|||visit|
In the 1990s, during a visit to Japan,
我们 共进 一个 豪华 的 日本料理 晚餐 。(料理)
|||luxurious||Japanese cuisine||Japanese cuisine
we had a luxurious Japanese cuisine dinner together.
诺姆 一面 辛苦 地 用 不 习惯 的 筷子 用餐 ,
||||using|||||dining
Norm struggled to eat with unfamiliar chopsticks.
一面 以 他 惯 有 的 幽默 口吻 告诉 我们 的 日本 主人 ,
|||used to|||humorous tone|tone|||||
One side, in his usual humorous tone, tells our Japanese host that,
说 他 年轻 时 家里 很穷 , 只能靠 兔子 肉 幸存 ,
|||||||rabbit meat||survive
when he was young, his family was very poor and could only survive on rabbit meat,
但 至少 他们 仍 有 叉子 可用 !
|||||forks|available
but at least they still had forks to use!
宾萨 瓦斯基 先生 是 我 开拓 日本 市场 的 合伙人 (瓦斯)。
Binsa|Vasuki||||pioneer|||||Gas
Mr. Binsa Vaski is my partner in developing the Japanese market (Vaski).
他 是 「 思柏斯兰 公司 」(Spruceland) 的 总 裁 , 也 是 一位 杰出 的 企业家 。
||Spruceland||Spruceland|||||||outstanding||entrepreneur
He is the CEO of 'Spruceland' and also an outstanding entrepreneur.
对于 该 做 什么 他会 立即 决定 , 然后 依照 所 做 的 决定 去 完成 。
|||||immediately|||according to||||||
He will immediately decide what should be done, and then complete it according to the decision made.
他 起初 只有 一个 员工 , 现在 则 有 三家 工厂 和 一百 五十 个 员工 。
|at first|||||||three factories||||||
He initially had only one employee, but now he has three factories and one hundred fifty employees.
此外 , 他 拥有 数个 农场 并 建 了 一 家 私立学校 。
||owns|several|||||||private school
In addition, he owns several farms and has established a private school.
宾 能 说 德语 、 西班牙语 和 英语 。
guest|can|||||
Bin can speak German, Spanish, and English.
我们 曾 一起 去 德国 和 西班牙 旅行 ,
We traveled together to Germany and Spain.
除了 作生意 之外 , 也 分享 彼此 对 语言 的 共同 兴趣 。
|doing business||||each other|||||
In addition to doing business, we also shared our mutual interest in languages.
宾 一直 想 学 日语 , 以便 和 日本 客户 交谈 。
|||||in order to||||
Bin has always wanted to learn Japanese so that he can communicate with Japanese clients.
他 断断续续 学过 日语 , 就是 无法 坚持下去 。
|intermittently|||||
He studied Japanese intermittently, but just couldn't keep it up.
有次 在 仙台 , 日本 客户 作东 请客 。
||Sendai|||host|
Once in Sendai, a Japanese client hosted a dinner.
他 趁 我 上 洗手间 时 , 想 试试 讲 些 日语 。
|while|||bathroom|||||some|
He took the opportunity while I went to the restroom to try speaking some Japanese.
宾 说话 向来 响亮 有力 , 他 原本 想 说 的 是 「 料理 十分 美味可口 (oishikatta)」,
||always|loud and powerful|powerful|||||||cuisine||delicious|was delicious
Bin always speaks loudly and forcefully. What he originally wanted to say was 'The food is very delicious (oishikatta).'
结果 弄错 了 过去 式 和 否定词 , 并 以 他 平时 厚重 有力 的 声音 ,
|made a mistake|||past tense||not|||||deep and powerful|powerful||voice
However, he got the past tense and the negation wrong, and in his usual heavy and powerful voice,
说 「 料理 很 oishiku arimasen」, 即 「 不好 」 的 意思 。
|||delicious|is not good|that is|||
he said 'The food is not oishiku arimasen', which means 'not good.'
对 语言 若 是 懂得 不 多 , 有时 反而 会 弄巧成拙 。
|language|if|||||sometimes|||backfire
If you don't understand the language well, sometimes it can backfire.
如今 , 我 和 诺姆 、 宾 、 还有 积水 住宅 及其 它 一些 人 ,
|||Norm|||Jishui Residence|residential building|and its|||
Nowadays, I, along with Norm, Bin, and some other people from Jishui Housing,
在 加拿大 内地 的 亚伯达 省 合伙 投资 了 一 家 成功 的 锯木 场 。
||||Alberta||partnership|||||||sawmill|
Invested in a successful sawmill in Alberta province in the Canadian mainland.
=== 成功 ===
success
=== Success ===
要 成功 的 完成 一件 事 , 需要 热忱 及 工作勤奋 。
|||||||enthusiasm|and|hard work
To successfully complete something, one needs enthusiasm and hard work.
这 对 员工 、 企业家 、 或 学习 语言 的 人 都 一样 真 实 。
|||||||||||true|
This is equally true for employees, entrepreneurs, or people learning a language.
热诚 激发 你 的 活力 , 使 你 工作 勤奋 ,
enthusiasm|inspire|||vitality||||
Enthusiasm stimulates your vitality, making you work diligently,
并 能 用以 克服 障碍 及 利用 机会 。
||to overcome||obstacles||utilize|
and can be used to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities.
我 和 许多 有 热忱 、 工作效率 高 的 人 共事 过 (效率高)。
||||enthusiasm|work efficiency||||worked together||high efficiency
I have worked with many passionate and highly efficient people.
他们 并 不是 每个 人会 说 多种 语言 (多种语言), 但是 有 知识 和 能力 去 超越 语言 的 障碍 。
||||||||multiple languages||||||||||
Not everyone can speak multiple languages, but there are those who have the knowledge and ability to transcend the barriers of language.
这种 人 存在 于 每个 文化 和 语言 族群 之中 ,
||existence||||||ethnic group|
Such people exist in every culture and language group.
如果 多多 鼓励 他们 , 这些 人 都 会 成为 很 好 的 语言 家 。
||||||||||||linguists|
If encouraged more, these individuals would become great linguists.
但是 , 语言 并 不是 事业 成功 的 必要条件 , 只是 有 加强 的 作用 。
||||career|||necessary condition|||strengthening effect||
However, language is not a necessary condition for career success; it simply has a strengthening effect.
你 若 是 个 好 的 生意人 , 而且 能 用 另 一种 语言 沟通 ,
|if|||||businessperson|||||||communication
If you are a good businessman and can communicate in another language,
这会 让 你 更 有效 地 实现 自己 的 目标 。
this will allow you to more effectively achieve your goals.
做生意 的 时候 , 你 要 有 信用 , 更 让 人 能够 信任 你 。
When doing business, you need to have credit, so that people can trust you even more.
做生意 要 靠 人脉 ,
|||connections
Doing business relies on connections.
如 : 同事 、 员工 、 上司 、 客户 、 供货商 、 顾问 、 朋友 、 或 其它 你 可 信赖 和 被 信赖 的 人 。
|||||supplier|consultant|||||||||trustworthy||
For example: colleagues, employees, supervisors, clients, suppliers, consultants, friends, or others whom you can trust and who can trust you.
如果 你 所 做 的 事 不能 被 信赖 、 不 可靠 (不可靠) 、 或 没有 效率 ,
||that||||||trust|||unreliable|||
If what you do cannot be trusted, is unreliable, or inefficient,
即使 会 讲 外国 话 , 也 对 你 毫无 帮助 。
||||||||no help at all|
Even if you can speak foreign languages, it will be of no help to you.
记得 伏尔泰 说 过 : 有位 法国 贵族 能 说 六种 语言 ,
|Voltaire|||||nobleman|||six languages|
Remember what Voltaire said: There was a French nobleman who could speak six languages,
却 无法 用 它们 做 任何 事 。
|||||anything|
However, it is impossible to do anything with them.
尽管如此 , 说 流利 的 外国 话 在 建立 互信 上 仍 是 非常 有用 。
Nevertheless||||||||mutual trust||still|||
Nevertheless, speaking a foreign language fluently is still very useful in building mutual trust.
你 不必 说 得 像 母语 人 一样 好 , 但 必须 表达 得 从容 、 通畅 。
|need not||||||||||express yourself||calmly|smooth
You don't have to speak as well as a native speaker, but you must express yourself calmly and fluently.
你 必须 能 不 费力 地 交谈 ,
||||effortlessly||converse
You must be able to converse effortlessly,
而且 让 对方 也 能 不 费力 地 用 同样 的 语言 和 你 对谈 。
|||||||||the same|||||dialogue
and let the other party also converse with you in the same language without effort.
这种 专业 水准 的 语言 能力 是 国际 商务 必备 的 条件 ,
||professional level||||||business|essential requirement||
This level of professional language ability is a prerequisite for international business.
只要 你 大量 地 阅读 并且 去 听 相关 的 文章 ,
||||||||related||
As long as you read extensively and listen to related articles,
系统地 学习 和 使用 新 的 单词 和 词组 ,
systematically||||||words||phrases
systematically learn and use new words and phrases,
并且 随着 你 的 外语 流利 程度 的 不断 提高 ,
and as your fluency in the foreign language continues to improve,
始终 都 保持 着 用 新 语言 与 人 沟通 的 兴趣 ,
||maintain|||||||||
Always maintain the interest in communicating with people in a new language,
那么 你 一定 可以 达到 这个 水平 。
then you can definitely reach this level.