小王子 25, 26, & 27
The Little Prince
Der kleine Prinz 25, 26 und 27
The Little Prince 25, 26, & 27
El Principito 25, 26 y 27
Le Petit Prince 25, 26 et 27
星の王子さま
Mały Książę 25, 26 i 27
O Principezinho 25, 26, & 27
Маленький принц 25, 26 и 27
小王子 25, 26, & 27
我们 终于 找到 的 这口井 , 不同于 撒哈拉 的 那些 井 。
||||this well|different from|the Sahara|||the well
Der Brunnen, den wir endlich gefunden haben, unterscheidet sich von den Brunnen der Sahara.
The well we finally found was different from the wells in the Sahara.
撒哈拉 的 井 只是 沙漠 中 挖 的 洞 。
Sahara||||desert||dug|possessive particle|hole
Der Brunnen der Sahara ist nur ein Loch, das in der Wüste gegraben wurde.
The Sahara well is just a hole dug in the desert.
这口 井则 很 象 村子 中 的 井 。
this well|well||like|village|the village||the well
This well is very much like the well in the village.
可是 , 那里 又 没有 任何 村庄 , 我 还 以为 是 在 做梦 呢 。
||||any village|village|||thought||||
Es gibt dort jedoch keine Dörfer, ich dachte, es wäre ein Traum.
However, there were no villages there, and I thought I was dreaming.
“ 真怪 ,” 我 对 小王子 说 :“ 一切都是 现成 的 : 辘轳 、 水桶 、 绳子 ……” 他 笑 了 , 拿 着 绳子 , 转动 着 辘轳 。
really strange|||||everything is|ready-made||pulley|water bucket|rope(1)||||||rope|turned||pulley
"Es ist komisch", sagte ich zu dem kleinen Prinzen: "Alles ist fertig: 辘轳, Eimer, Seil ..." Er lächelte, hielt das Seil und drehte es.
"It's weird," I said to the little prince, "Everything is ready: 辘轳, bucket, rope ..." He smiled, holding the rope and turning the cymbals.
辘轳 就 象是 一个 长期 没有 风来 吹动 的 旧 风标 一样 , 吱 吱 作响 。
||||long-term||wind comes|blown||old|wind vane||squeak|creaking|made a creaking noise
The chirp squeaked like an old weathervane that hadn't been blown for a long time.
“ 你 听 ,” 小王子 说 :“ 我们 唤醒 了 这口井 , 它 现在 唱起歌 来 了 ……” 我 不愿 让 他 费劲 。
|||||awakened||this well|||singing||||don't want|||exert effort
"You listen," said the little prince, "we awakened this well, and it sang a song now ..." I didn't want him to struggle.
我 对 他 说 : “ 让 我 来 干 吧 。
|||||||do it|
I said to him, "Let me do it.
这活 对 你 太重 了 。
this task|||too heavy|
This life is too heavy for you.
” 我 慢慢 地 把 水桶 提到 井栏 上 。
||||water bucket|lifted to|well edge|
I slowly raised the bucket to the well.
我 把 它 稳稳地 放在 那里 。
|||steadily||
I put it steadily there.
我 的 耳朵 里 还响 着 辘轳 的 歌声 。
||ear||still ringing||the song of the roller||song
My ears sang loudly.
依然 还 在 晃荡 的 水面 上 , 我 看见 太阳 的 影子 在 跳动 。
still|||swaying||water surface||||the sun||shadow||dancing
Still on the swaying water, I saw the shadow of the sun beating.
“ 我 正 需要 喝 这种 水 。
|am currently|need|||
"I just need to drink this water.
” 小王子 说 :“ 给 我 喝点 ……” 这时 我 才 明白 了 他 所 要 寻找 的 是 什么 !
||||drink some|||||||||search|||
The little prince said, "Give me a drink ..." Only then did I understand what he was looking for!
我 把 水桶 提到 他 的 嘴边 。
||water bucket||||mouth edge
I brought the bucket to his mouth.
他闭 着 眼睛 喝水 。
he closed||eyes|
He closed his eyes and drank water.
就象 节日 一般 舒适 愉快 。
|festival|like a holiday|comfortable happy|happy
It is as comfortable as a festival.
这水远 不 只是 一种 饮料 , 它 是 披星戴月 走 了 许多路 才 找到 的 , 是 在 辘轳 的 歌声 中 , 经过 我 双臂 的 努力 得来 的 。
This water is far||||beverage|||hard-earned|||many paths||||||well of water||song of the wheel||through||my arms||effort|obtained through|
This water is far more than just a drink. It was found by Pi Xing and Dai Yue after many walks. It was obtained through the efforts of my arms in the song of my uncle.
它 象是 一件 礼品 慰藉 着 心田 。
|||gift|comfort||heart's field
It seemed like a gift to comfort the heart.
在 我 小 的 时候 , 圣诞树 的 灯光 , 午夜 的 弥撒 的 音乐 , 甜蜜 的 微笑 , 这 一切 都 使 圣诞节 时 我 收到 的 礼品 辉映 着 幸福 的 光彩 。
|||||Christmas tree||Christmas tree lights|midnight||midnight mass||midnight mass music|sweet||sweet smile|||all||Christmas|||received gifts||gifts|shine with happiness||happiness||radiance of happiness
When I was young, the lights of the Christmas tree, the music of the mass at midnight, the sweet smile, all made the gifts I received at Christmas shine with happiness.
“ 你 这里 的 人 在 同一个 花园 中 种植 着 五千 朵玫瑰 。
|||||same|||planting||five thousand|roses
"People here plant five thousand roses in the same garden.
” 小王子 说 :“ 可是 , 他们 却 不能 从中 找 到 自己 所 要 寻找 的 东西 ……” “ 他们 是 找 不到 的 。
|||||cannot|from it||||||find|||||||
The little prince said, "But they couldn't find what they were looking for ..." "They couldn't find it."
” 我 回答 道 。
I answered.
“ 然而 , 他们 所 寻找 的 东西 却是 可以 从 一朵 玫瑰花 或 一点儿 水中 找到 的 ……” “ 一点 不错 。
|||what they seek||||||||or a little water||in the water||||
"However, what they are looking for can be found from a rose or a bit of water ..." "Not bad.
” 我 回答 道 。
I replied.
小王子 又 加 了 一句 : “ 眼睛 是 什么 也 看不见 的 。
|||||eyes|||||
The little prince added: "Eye is invisible.
应该 用心 去 寻找 。
|with care||search for
You should look for it with your heart.
” 我 喝 了 水 。
"I drank water.
我 痛快 地 呼吸 着 空气 。
|refreshingly||breathe||the air
I breathe in the air happily.
沙漠 在 晨曦 中 泛出 蜂蜜 的 光泽 。
desert||morning light||shimmering with honey|honey||honey sheen
The desert glowed with honey in the morning light.
这 蜂蜜 般的 光泽 也 使 我 感到 幸福 。
|honey|like|gloss|||||happy
This honey-like luster also makes me feel happy.
为什么 我要 难过 …… 小王子 又 重新 在 我 的 身边 坐下 。
||sad|||||||beside me|
Why am I sad ... The little prince sat down beside me again.
他 温柔 地 对 我 说 :“ 你 应该 实践 你 的 诺言 。
|gently|||||||practice|||promise
He said to me gently, "You should fulfill your promise.
” “ 什么 诺言 ?
|promise
"" What promise?
” “ 你 知道 …… 给 我 的 小羊 一个 嘴 套子 …… 我要 对 我 的 花 负责 的 呀 !
|||||||mouthpiece|muzzle||||||responsible for||
"You know ... Give my lamb a mouth cover ... I'm responsible for my flowers!"
” 我 从 口袋 中 拿出 我 的 画稿 。
||pocket|||||sketch
I took my drawing out of my pocket.
小王子 瞅见 了 , 笑 着 说 : “ 你 画 的 猴面包树 , 有点 象 白菜 ……” “ 啊 !
|saw||||||||baobab tree|||cabbage|
The little prince met and said with a smile, "The baobab tree you painted is a bit like cabbage ..." "Ah!
” 我 还 为 我 画 的 猴面包树 感到 骄傲 呢 !
||||||||proud|
I'm also proud of the baobab tree I painted!
“ 你 画 的 狐狸 …… 它 那双 耳朵 …… 有点 象 犄角 …… 而且 又 太 长 了 !
|||fox||that pair|ears|||antlers||||too long|
"The fox you painted ... its ears ... a bit like horns ... and it's too long!
” 这时 , 他 又 笑 了 。
At this point, he smiled again.
“ 小家伙 , 你 太 不 公正 了 。
|you|||fair|
"Little fellow, you are too unjust.
我 过去 只会 画开 着 肚皮 和 闭 着 肚皮 的 巨蟒 。
|||draw open||belly open||||||python
I used to draw pythons with their belly open and closed.
” “ 啊 !
" " what!
这 就行了 。
|That's enough
That's it.
” 他 说 :“ 孩子 们 认得 出来 。
||||recognize|
He said, "The children recognize it.
” 我 就 用 铅笔 勾画 了 一个 嘴套 。
|||pencil|sketched||a mouthguard|mouth cover
I drew a mouthpiece with a pencil.
当 我 把 它 递给 小王子 时 , 我 心里 很 难受 : “ 你 的 打算 , 我 一点 也 不 知道 ……” 但是 , 他 不 回答 我 , 他 对 我 说 : “ 你 知道 , 我落 在 地球 上 …… 到 明天 就 一周年 了 ……” 接着 , 沉默 了 一会儿 , 他 又 说道 : “ 我 就 落 在 这 附近 ……” 此时 , 他 的 面颊 绯红 。
when||||handed to|the Little Prince|||||sad|||plan|||||||||回答||||||||I fell||Earth|||tomorrow||one year|||silence|||||||||||nearby|At this moment|||cheek|blushing
When I handed it to the little prince, I felt uncomfortable in my heart: "Your plan, I don't know at all ..." But he didn't answer me, he said to me, "You know, I fell on the earth ... … It's the first anniversary tomorrow ... ”Then, after a moment of silence, he said,“ I'm right here ... ”At this time, his cheeks were crimson.
我 不知 为什么 , 又 感到 一阵 莫名其妙 的 心酸 。
||why|||a wave of|unexplainable sadness||bittersweet feeling
I don't know why, and felt a strange heartache.
这时 , 我 产生 了 一个 问题 : “ 一 星期 以前 , 我 认识 你 的 那天 早上 , 你 单独 一个 人 在 这 旷 无人 烟 的 地方 走 着 ﹔ 这么 说 , 这 并 不是 偶然 的 了 ?
||had a question|||question|||a week ago||met|||that day|||alone||||this|desolate|no one|smokeless||place|||so|||then||coincidence||
At this time, I asked a question: "The morning you met me a week ago, you walked alone in this deserted place alone. Isn't this accidental?
你 是 要 回到 你 降落 的 地方 去 是 吗 !
|||back||landed|||||
Are you going back to where you landed?
” 小王子 的 脸 又 红 了 。
the Little Prince||face|||
The little prince blushed again.
我 犹豫不定 地 又 说 了 一句 : “ 可能 是因为 周年纪念 吧 ?
|hesitant||||||||anniversary|
I said hesitantly again: "Maybe it's the anniversary?
……” 小王子 脸 又 红 了 。
|face|||
... "The little prince blushed again.
他 从来 也 不 回答 这些 问题 , 但是 , 脸红 , 就 等于 说 “ 是 的 ”, 是 吧 ?
||||||||blushing||means yes|||||
He never answers these questions, but blushing is equivalent to saying "yes", right?
“ 啊 !
" ah!
” 我 对 他 说 :“ 我 有点 怕 ……” 但他却 回答 我 说 : “ 你 现在 该 工作 了 。
||||||afraid|but he|said|||||||
"I said to him," I'm a little scared ... "But he answered me," You should work now.
你 应该 回到 你 的 机器 那里 去 。
|||||machine|there|
You should go back to your machine.
我 在 这里 等 你 。
I am waiting for you here.
你 明天 晚上 再 来 ……” 但是 , 我 放心不下 。
|||||||worried
You will come back tomorrow evening ... "But I can't rest assured.
我 想起 了 狐狸 的话 。
|||the fox|
I remembered the words of the fox.
如果 被 人 驯服 了 , 就 可能 会要 哭 的 …… 第 26 章 在 井 旁边 有 一堵 残缺 的 石牆 。
|||tamed||||might need||||Chapter 26||well|beside the well||a wall|broken||stone wall
If you are tamed, you may cry ... Chapter 26 There is a broken stone wall beside the well.
第二天 晚上 我 工作 回来 的 时候 , 我 远远地 看见 了 小王子 耷 拉着 双腿 坐在 牆上 。
||||||||from afar||||slumped|hanging down|legs||on the wall
When I returned from work the next night, I saw the little prince sitting on the wall with his legs stretched.
我 听见 他 在 说话 : “ 你 怎么 不 记得 了 呢 ?
||||||||remember||
I heard him talking: "Why don't you remember?
” 他 说 ,“ 绝不 是 在 这儿 。
||definitely not|||
He said, "It's never here.
” 大概 还有 另 一个 声音 在 回答 他 , 因为 他答 着 腔 说道 : “ 没错 , 没错 , 日子 是 对 的 ﹔ 但 地点 不是 这里 ……” 我 继续 朝牆 走 去 。
probably|there's still|another||another voice||answer|||he answered||tone||That's right||the days|||||the place||||continued|toward the wall||
There was probably another voice answering him, because he replied, "Yes, yes, the days are right, but the place is not here ..." I continued walking towards the wall.
我 还是 看不到 , 也 听不见 任何 别人 。
||||can't hear|any|
I still can't see, and I can't hear anyone else.
可是 小王子 又 回答 道 : “…… 那 当然 。
But the little prince replied, "... Of course.
你 会 在 沙上 看到 我 的 脚印 是从 什么 地方 开始 的 。
|||on the sand||||footprints|||||
You will see in the sand where my footprints started.
你 在 那里 等 着 我 就行了 。
Just wait for me there.
今天 夜里 我 去 那里 。
|at night|||
I go there tonight.
” 我 离牆 约 有 二十米 远 , 可 我 依然 什么 也 没有 看见 。
|from the wall|about||twenty meters||||still||||
"I was about twenty meters away from the wall, but I still didn't see anything.
小王子 沉默 了 一会 又 说 : “ 你 的 毒液 管用 吗 ?
||||||||venom|effective|
The little prince was silent for a while and then said, "Does your venom work?
你 保 証 不会 使 我 长时间 地 痛苦 吗 ?
|guarantee|guarantee||||long time||suffer pain|
Do you promise that it will not cause me pain for a long time?
” 我 焦虑 地 赶上 前去 , 但 我 仍然 不 明白 是 怎么回事 。
|anxious||catch up|go to|||still||understand||what's going on
"I rushed forward anxiously, but I still didn't understand what was going on.
“ 现在 你 去 吧 , 我要 下来 了 !
"Go now, I'm coming down!
……” 小王子 说 。
... "said the little prince.
于是 , 我 也 朝牆 脚下 看 去 , 我 吓了一跳 。
|||toward the wall|at my feet||||startled
So I looked towards the foot of the wall, and I was taken aback.
就 在 那里 , 一条 黄蛇 直 起 身子 冲着 小王子 。
||||yellow snake|straight|raised|body|towards|
Just there, a yellow snake stood up to the little prince.
这 种 黄蛇 半分钟 就 能 结果 你 的 性命 。
||yellow snake|half a minute|||result|you||life
This yellow snake can kill you in half a minute.
我 一面 赶紧 掏 口袋 , 拔出 手枪 , 一面 跑 过去 。
|while|quickly|take out|pocket|pull out|pistol||running|over there
I rushed out of my pocket, pulled out my pistol, and ran over.
可是 一 听到 我 的 脚步声 , 蛇 却 象 一股 干涸 了 的 水柱 一样 , 慢慢 鑽进 沙里 去 。
||hearing|||footsteps||||a stream|dried up|||water column|||burrowed into|the sand|
But as soon as I heard my footsteps, the snake slowly penetrated into the sand like a dried up water column.
它 不慌不忙 地 在 石头 的 缝隙 中 鑽动 着 , 发出 轻轻 的 金属 般的 响声 。
|calmly|||rock||crevice||drilling|||softly||metal|metal-like|metallic sound
It was hurried through the cracks in the stone, making a soft metallic sound.
我 到达 牆边 的 时候 , 正好 把 我 的 这位 小王子 接 在 我 的 怀抱 中 。
|arrived at|by the wall|||||||this little prince||pick up||||arms|
When I reached the wall, I took this little prince in my arms.
他 的 脸色 雪 一样 惨白 。
||pale|snow||pale as snow
His face was as pale as snow.
“ 这 是 搞 的 什么 名堂 !
||doing|||what's going on
"What the hell is this!
你 怎么 竟然 和 蛇 也 谈起 心来 了 !
||actually||snake||talking about|heart matters|
How could you even talk to the snake!
” 我 解开 了 他 一直 带 着 的 金黄色 的 围脖 。
|untied|||||||golden||scarf
I untied the golden scarf he had been wearing.
我用 水渍 湿 了 他 的 太阳穴 , 让 他 喝 了 点水 。
|water stain|wet||||temple|||||a little water
I wet his temples with water stains and let him drink some water.
这时 , 我 什么 也 不敢 再 问 他 。
||||dare|||
At this time, I dared not ask him any more.
他 严肃 地看 着 我 , 用 双臂 搂 着 我 的 脖子 。
He|seriously|seriously looked||||both arms|hugged||||neck
He looked at me seriously and wrapped my arms around my neck.
我 感到 他 的 心 就 象 一只 被 枪弹 击中 而 濒于 死亡 的 鸟 的 心脏 一样 在 跳动 着 。
||||||||被|bullet|hit||on the verge of|death||bird||heart|||beating|
I felt his heart beating like the heart of a dying bird hit by a bullet.
他 对 我 说 : “ 我 很 高兴 , 你 找到 了 你 的 机器 所 缺少 的 东西 。
||||||happy||||||machine|possessive particle|missing||
He said to me: "I'm glad you found what your machine is missing.
你 不久 就 可以 回家 去 了 ……” “ 你 怎么 知道 的 ?
|soon|||||||||
You can go home soon ... "" How do you know?
” 我 正是 来 告诉 他 , 在 没有 任何 希望 的 情况 下 , 我 成功 地 完成 了 修理 工作 。
|exactly||to tell||||any|hope||situation|||successfully||completed||repair work|
I was here to tell him that, without any hope, I successfully completed the repair work.
他 不 回答 我 的 问题 , 却 接着 说道 :” 我 也 一样 , 今天 , 要 回家 去 了 ……” 然后 , 他 忧伤 地说 :” 我 回家 要 远 得 多 …… 要 难得 多 ……” 我 清楚 地 感到 发生 了 某种 不 寻常 的 事 。
|||||||||||||||||||sadness|||home||||||rarely|||clearly|||||something unusual||not ordinary||
He didn't answer my question, but went on to say: "Me too. Today, I'm going home ..." Then he said sadly, "I'm going farther home ... much harder ..." I It was clear that something unusual was happening.
我 把 他 当作 小孩 一样 紧紧 抱 在 怀里 , 可是 我 感觉 到 他 径直 地 向着 一个 无 底 深渊 沉陷 下去 , 我 想法 拉 住 他 , 却 怎么 也 办不到 …… 他 的 眼神 很 严肃 , 望 着 遥远 的 地方 。
|||treat as|child||tightly|held||in my arms||||||straight down||towards|||bottomless abyss|bottomless abyss|sinking down|||idea|pull||||||can't do it|||gaze||serious|gaze||far away||
I held him tightly in my arms like a child, but I felt that he was sinking straight into a bottomless abyss, and I tried to hold him, but he couldn't do anything ... His eyes were serious, looking Far away.
“ 我 有 你 画 的 羊 , 羊 的 箱子 和 羊 的 嘴 套子 ……” 他 带 着 忧伤 的 神情 微笑 了 。
|||drawing|||sheep||box||||mouth|sheep's muzzle||||sadness||expression|smiled|
"I have the sheep you painted, the sheep's box and the sheep's mouth cover ..." He smiled with a sad expression.
我 等 了 很 长时间 , 才 觉得 他 身子 渐渐 暖和 起来 。
||||a long time||||body|gradually|warmer|
I waited for a long time before I realized that his body was getting warmer.
“ 小家伙 , 你 受惊 了 ……” 他 害怕 了 , 这是 无疑 的 !
little guy||startled|||was scared|||undoubtedly|
"You guy, you're scared ..." He was scared, no doubt about it!
他 却 温柔 地笑 着 说 : “ 今天 晚上 , 我会 怕 得 更 厉害 ……” 我 再度 意识 到 要 发生 一件 不可 弥补 的 事 。
||gentle||||||||||serious||again|realize|||happen|thing||irreparable||
He smiled softly and said, "Tonight, I will be more afraid ..." I realized again that something irreparable would happen.
我 觉得 我 的 心 一下子 就 凉 了 。
|||||suddenly||cold|
I felt my heart was cold all of a sudden.
这时 我 才 明白 : 一 想到 再也不能 听到 这 笑声 , 我 就 不能 忍受 。
|||understood||||||laughter||||bear
Only then did I understand: I can't stand the thought that I can't hear this laughter anymore.
这 笑声 对 我 来说 , 就 好象 是 沙漠 中 的 甘泉 一样 。
|laughter|||||||oasis|||oasis|
This laughter seemed to me like a Ganquan in the desert.
“ 小家伙 , 我 还 想 听 你 笑 ……” 但 他 对 我 说 : “ 到 今天 夜里 , 正好 是 一年 了 。
"Little guy, I want to hear you laugh ..." But he said to me, "Tonight, it's been exactly one year.
我 的 星球 将 正好 处于 我 去年 降落 的 那个 地方 的 上空 ……” “ 小家伙 , 这蛇 的 事 , 约会 的 事 , 还有 星星 , 这全 是 一场 噩梦 吧 ?
|||will|exactly|is located|||landed|||||above||this snake|||date||||stars|all||a|nightmare|
My planet will be right over the place where I landed last year..." "Little guy, this snake thing, the date thing, and the stars, is this all a nightmare?
” 但 他 并 不 回答 我 的 问题 。
But he didn't answer my question.
他 对 我 说 : “ 重要 的 事 , 是 看不见 的 ……” “ 当然 ……” “ 这 就 象花 一样 。
|||||||||||||like a flower|
He said to me, "The important thing is invisible ..." "Of course ..." "It's like a flower.
如果 你 爱 上 了 一朵 生长 在 一颗 星星 上 的 花 , 那么 夜间 , 你 看着 天空 就 感 到 甜蜜 愉快 。
||love||||growing||a||||flower||at night|||the sky||||sweet|happy
If you fall in love with a flower growing on a star, then at night, you look at the sky and feel sweet and happy.
所有 的 星星 上 都 好象 开着 花 。
All the stars seemed to be blooming.
” “ 当然 ……” “ 这 也 就 象水 一样 , 由于 那 辘轳 和 绳子 的 缘故 , 你 给 我 喝 的 井水 好象 音乐 一样 …… 你 记得 吗 ?
||||like water||because of||pulley||rope||reason||||||well water||music||||
"Of course ..." "It's just like water, because of the crickets and ropes, the well water you drink for me is like music ... Do you remember?"
…… 这水 非常 好喝 ……”? “ 当然 ……” “ 夜晚 , 你 抬头 望 着 星星 , 我 的 那颗 太小 了 , 我 无法 给 你 指出 我 的 那颗星 星是 在 哪里 。
||tasty||||look up|look||the stars|||that one|||||||point out||||||where
... this water is very delicious ... "" Of course ... "" At night, you look up at the stars. My one is too small. I can't tell you where my star is.
这 样倒 更好 。
this|this way|better
This is better.
你 可以 认为 我 的 那颗星 星 就 在 这些 星星 之中 。
You can think of my star among these stars.
那么 , 所有 的 星星 , 你 都 会 喜欢 看 的 …… 这些 星星 都 将 成为 你 的 朋友 。
||||||||||||||become|||
Then, all the stars, you will like to watch ... These stars will become your friends.
而且 , 我 还要 给 你 一件 礼物 ……” 他 又 笑 了 。
||||||gift||||
And I want to give you a gift ... "He smiled again.
“ 啊 !
" what!
小家伙 , 小家伙 , 我 喜欢 听 你 这 笑声 !
|||||||laughter
Little guy, little guy, I like to hear you laugh!
” “ 这 正好 是 我 给 你 的 礼物 ,…… 这 就 好象 水 那样 。
||||||||||||like that
"" This is exactly what I gave you, ... It's like water.
” “ 你 说 的 是 什么 ?
" " what did you say?
” “ 人们 眼里 的 星星 并 不 都 一样 。
"" The stars in people's eyes are not all the same.
对 旅行 的 人 来说 , 星星 是 向导 。
|travel||||||guide
For travellers, stars are guides.
对 别的 人 来说 , 星星 只是 些小 亮光 。
|||||||twinkling lights
To others, the stars are just small lights.
对 另外 一些 学者 来说 , 星星 就是 他们 探讨 的 学问 。
|In addition||scholars|||||research||knowledge
For other scholars, the stars are the knowledge they explore.
对 我 所 遇见 的 那个 实业家 来说 , 星星 是 金钱 。
|||met|||entrepreneur||||money
For the entrepreneur I met, stars are money.
但是 , 所有 这些 星星 都 不会 说话 。
But none of these stars can speak.
你 呢 , 你 的 那些 星星 将 是 任何人 都 不曾有过 的 ……” “ 你 说 的 是 什么 ?
||||||||||ever had||||||
What about you, your stars will never be before anyone ... "" What are you talking about? "
” “ 夜晚 , 当 你 望 着 天空 的 时候 , 既然 我 就 住 在 其中 一颗 星星 上 , 既然 我 在 其中 一颗 星星 上 笑 着 , 那么 对 你 来说 , 就 好象 所有 的 星星 都 在 笑 , 那么 你 将 看到 的 星星 就是 会 笑 的 星星 !
||||||||||||||||||||one of them||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"" At night, when you look at the sky, since I live on one of the stars, and since I laugh on one of them, it seems to you that all the stars are laughing, Then the star you will see is the one that will laugh!
” 这时 , 他 又 笑 了 。
"At this moment, he laughed again.
“ 那么 , 在 你 得到 了 安慰 之后 ( 人们 总是 会 自我安慰 的 ) 你 就 会 因为 认识 了 我 而 感到 高 兴 。
||||||||||self-comfort||||||know||||||happy
"Well, after you have been comforted (people will always comfort themselves) you will be glad to know me.
你 将 永远 是 我 的 朋友 。
||forever||||
You will always be my friend.
你 就 会 想要 同 我 一起 笑 。
You just want to laugh with me.
有时 , 你 会 为了 快乐 而 不知不觉 地 打开 窗户 。
||||happiness||unconsciously|||window
Sometimes you open the window unknowingly for pleasure.
你 的 朋友 们 会 奇怪 地 看着 你 笑 着 仰望 天空 。
||friends|||||||||looking up|the sky
Your friends will look at you strangely and smile and look up at the sky.
那时 , 你 就 可以 对 他们 说 :‘ 是 的 , 星星 总 是 引 我 欢笑 !
||||||||||||attract||laughter
Then you can say to them: 'Yes, the stars always make me laugh!
' 他们 会 以为 你 发疯 了 。
||think||are crazy|
'They will think you are crazy.
我 的 恶作剧 将 使 你 难堪 ……” 这时 , 他 又 笑 了 。
||prank||||embarrassed|||||
My prank will embarrass you ... "Then he laughed again.
“ 这 就 好象 我 并 没有 给 你 星星 , 而是 给 你 一大堆 会笑 出 声 来 的 小 铃铛 ……” 他 仍然 笑 着 。
||||||||||||a big pile of|||||||little bells||still||
"It's as if I didn't give you stars, but instead gave you a bunch of little bells that would laugh ..." He still smiled.
随后 他 变得 严肃 起来 : “ 今天 夜里 …… 你 知道 …… 不要 来 了 。
Then|||||||||||
Then he became serious: "Tonight ... you know ... don't come.
” “ 我 不 离开 你 。
"" I will not leave you.
” “ 我 将 会 象是 很 痛苦 的 样子 …… 我 有点 象要 死去 似的 。
|||||pain||||||dying|like
"I will look very painful ... I am a little bit like dying.
就是 这么回事 , 你 就 别 来看 这些 了 , 没有 必要 。
|that's how it is||||||||need
That's it, you don't have to look at these, it's not necessary.
” “ 我 不 离开 你 。
When I finally caught up with him, he walked firmly.
” 可是 他 担心 起来 。
He just said to me: "Oh, you are here..." So he took my hand.
“ 我 对 你 说 这些 …… 这 也 是因为 蛇 的 缘故 。
||||||||||reason
But he is still very worried: "You should not do this.
别 让 它 咬 了 你 …… 蛇 是 很 坏 的 , 它 随意 咬人 ……” “ 我 不 离开 你 。
|||bite|||||||||randomly||||leave|
Don't let it bite you... the snake is very bad, it bites at will..." "I won't leave you
” 这时 , 他 似乎 有点 放心 了 : “ 对 了 , 它 咬 第二口 的 时候 就 没有 毒液 了 ……” 这天 夜里 , 我 没有 看到 他 起程 。
||seemed||relieved|||||||||||venom||||||||set off
At this point, he seemed a little relieved: "Yes, it will be venom free when it bites the second bite ..." I didn't see him set off that night.
他 不声不响 地 跑 了 。
|quietly|||
"You understand that the road is far away.
当 我 终于 赶上 他 的 时候 , 他 坚定 地 快步 走 着 。
|||caught up with|||||firmly||walked briskly||
When I finally caught up with him, he walked firmly and steadily.
他 只是 对 我 说道 : “ 啊 , 你 在 这儿 ……” 于是 他拉着 我 的 手 。
It is too heavy.
但是 他 仍然 很 担心 : “ 你 不该 这样 。
|||||||like this
But he was still worried: "You shouldn't do this.
你 会 难受 的 。
||feel bad|
You will be uncomfortable.
我会 象是 死去 的 样子 , 但 这 不会 是 真的 ……” 我 默默无言 。
|||||||||||silent
I'll look like I'm dead, but it won't be true ... "I said nothing.
“ 你 明白 , 路 很 远 。
"You see, it's a long way.
我 不能 带 着 这付 身躯 走 。
||||this body|body|
I can't take this body with me.
它 太重 了 。
It is too heavy.
” 我 依然 沉默不语 。
|still|silent
"I remained silent.
“ 但是 , 这 就 好象 剥落 的 旧 树皮 一样 。
||||peeling||old|bark|
"But it was like the peeling old bark.
旧 树皮 , 并 没有 什么 可悲 的 。
|||||sad|
There is nothing sad about the old bark.
” 我 还是 沉默不语 。
||silent
"I'm still silent.
他 有些 泄气 了 。
||disheartened|
He was a little discouraged.
但是 他 又 振作起来 : “ 这 将 是 蛮 好 的 , 你 知道 。
|||cheered up||||quite||||
But he cheered up again: "It will be just fine, you know.
我 也 一定 会 看 星星 的 。
I will definitely look at the stars.
所有 的 星星 都 将 是 带有 生了鏽 的 辘轳 的 井 。
|||||||rusted||||
All the stars will be wells with rusty cormorants.
所有 的 星星 都 会 倒水 给 我 喝 ……” 我 还是 沉默不语 。
|possessive particle||||pour water||||||
All the stars will pour water for me ... "I remained silent.
“ 这 将 是 多么 好玩 啊 !
||||fun|
"How fun it will be!
你 将 有 五亿 个 铃铛 , 我 将 有 五亿 口 水井 ……” 这时 , 他 也 沉默 了 , 因为 他 在 哭 。
|||||bells||||500 million|wells||||||||||
You will have 500 million bells, and I will have 500 million wells ... "At this time, he was silent, because he was crying.
“ 就是 这儿 。
She has only four insignificant thorns to protect herself and resist foreign enemies..." I also sat down because I couldn't stand anymore.
让 我 自个儿 走 一步 吧 。
||myself||a step|
Let me take a step on my own.
” 他 这时 坐下 来 , 因为 他 害怕 了 。
"He sat down now because he was scared.
他 却 仍然 说道 : “ 你 知道 …… 我 的 花 …… 我 是 要 对 她 负责 的 !
||still||||||||||||responsible|
He still said, "You know ... my flower ... I'm responsible to her!
而 她 又 是 那么 弱小 !
|||||so weak
And she is so weak!
她 又 是 那么 天真 。
||||naive
She was so naive again.
她 只 有 四根 微不足道 的 刺 , 保护 自己 , 抵抗 外敌 ……” 我 也 坐 了 下来 , 因为 我 再也 站立 不住 了 。
|||four|insignificant||spines|protecting||resist|foreign enemies|||||||||stand up|couldn't stand|
She only had four insignificant thorns to protect herself against foreign enemies ... "I sat down too, because I could no longer stand.
他 说道 : “ 就是 这些 …… 全都 说 啦 ……” 他 犹豫 了 一下 , 然后 站 起来 。
||||||emphasis particle||hesitated|||||
He said, "That's it ... it all said ..." He hesitated, then stood up.
他 迈出 了 一步 。
|took a step||a step
He took a step.
而 我 却 动弹不得 。
|||unable to move
But I couldn't move.
在 他 的 脚 踝子骨 附近 , 一道 黄光闪 了 一下 。
|||ankle|ankle bone|nearby|a beam|yellow flash||
Near his ankle bone, a yellow light flashed.
刹那间 他 一动 也 不 动 了 。
In an instant||moved||||
Suddenly he didn't move.
他 没有 叫喊 。
||shouting
He didn't yell.
他轻 轻地象 一棵树 一样 倒 在 地上 , 大概 由于 沙地 的 缘故 , 连 一点 响声 都 没有 。
He lightly|like a tree|a tree||fell|||||sandy ground||reason|||||
He fell gently to the ground like a tree, presumably because of the sand, without even a sound.
到 现在 , 一点 不错 , 已经 有 六年 了 …… 我 还 从未 讲过 这个 故事 。
||||||||||ever|have told||
So far, it's not bad, it's been six years ... I have never told this story.
同伴 们 重新 见到 了 我 , 都 为 能 看见 我 活着 回来 而 高兴 。
companions|||||||||||alive|||
My companions met me again, and were all glad to see me come back alive.
我 却 很 悲伤 。
|||sad
I was sad.
我 告诉 他们 :“ 这 是因为 疲劳 的 缘故 ……” 现在 , 我 稍微 得到 了 些 安慰 。
|||||fatigue||reason|||a little||||comfort
I told them, "It's because of fatigue ..." Now, I got a little comfort.
就是说 …… 还 没有 完全 平静下来 。
|||completely|calm down
That is to say ... has not completely calmed down.
可 我 知道 他 已经 回到 了 他 的 星球 上 。
But I know he has returned to his planet.
因为 那天 黎明 , 我 没有 再 见到 他 的 身躯 。
||dawn|||||||body
Because at dawn that day, I did not see his body again.
他 的 身躯 并 不 那么 重 …… 从此 , 我 就 喜欢 在 夜间 倾听 着 星星 , 好象 是 倾听 着 五亿 个 铃铛 …… 可是 , 现在 却 又 发生 了 不 寻常 的 事 。
|||||||From then on||||||listening|||||||500 million||bells||||||||unusual||
His body is not so heavy ... Since then, I like to listen to the stars at night, as if listening to 500 million bells ... But now, something unusual happened.
我 给 小王子 画 的 羊 嘴套 上 , 忘 了 画 皮带 !
||||||muzzle|||||belt
I put on the lamb beak I painted for the little prince, and forgot to draw the belt!
他 再也 不 可能 把 它 套 在 羊 嘴 上 。
He could never put it on the sheep's mouth again.
于是 , 我 思忖 着 :“ 他 的 星球 上 发生 了 什么 事 呢 ?
||pondered||||||||||
So I thought, "What happened to his planet?
大概 小羊 把 花 吃掉 了 吧 ……” 有时 我 又 对 自己 说 ,“ 绝对 不会 的 !
Probably the lamb ate the flowers ... "Sometimes I said to myself," Absolutely not!
小王子 每天 夜里 都 用 玻璃罩 子 罩住 他 的 花 , 而且 他会 把 羊 看管 好 的 ……” 想到 这里 , 我 就 非常高兴 。
|||||glass dome||covers||||||||took care of|||||||
The little prince covers his flowers with a glass cover every night, and he will take care of the sheep ... "I was very happy to think of it here.
这时 , 所有 的 星星 都 在 柔情 地 轻声 笑 着 。
||||||tenderness||softly||
At this moment, all the stars were smiling softly and softly.
忽而 我 又 对 自己 说 :“ 人们 有时 总 免不了 会 疏忽 的 , 那 就 够戗 !
suddenly|||||||||inevitable||carelessness||||enough
Suddenly I said to myself, "Sometimes people are always unavoidable and they are negligent. That's enough!
某 一天 晚上 他 忘 了 玻璃罩 子 , 或者 小羊 夜里 不声不响 地 跑 出来 ……” 想到 这里 , 小 铃铛 都 变成 泪珠 了 !
||||||glass cover||||||||||||little bell|||tears|
One night he forgot the glass cover, or Lamb ran silently at night ... "Thinking of this, the little bells turned into tears!
这 真是 一个 很大 的 奥秘 。
|||||mystery
This is really a big mystery.
对 你们 这些 喜欢 小王子 的 人 来说 , 就象 对于 我 来说 一样 , 无论 什么 地方 , 凡是 某处 , 如果 一只 羊 ( 尽管 我们 并 不 认识 它 ), 吃 了 一朵 玫瑰花 , 或是 没有 吃掉 一朵 玫瑰花 , 那么 宇宙 的 面貌 就 全然不同 。
||||||||||||||||wherever|some place||||||||||||||||||||||||
To those of you who love the little prince, just like to me, no matter where, everywhere, if a sheep (though we do n’t know it), ate a rose, or not Eat a rose, and the universe will look completely different.
你们 望 着 天空 。
You look at the sky.
你们 想一想 : 羊 究竟 是 吃 了 还是 没有 吃掉 花 ?
|Think about it|||||||||
Think about it: did the sheep eat or didn't eat the flowers?
那么 你们 就 会 看到 一切 都 变了样 …… 任何 一个 大人 将 永远 不会 明白 这个 问题 竟 如此 重要 !
Then you will see that everything has changed ... Any grown-up will never understand that this issue is so important!
对 我 来说 , 这是 世界 上 最美 也 是 最 凄凉 的 地方 。
To me, this is the most beautiful and desolate place in the world.
它 与 前 一页 画 的 是 同一个 地方 。
It is the same place as the previous page.
我 再 一 次 将 它 画 出来 , 为的是 好 让 你们 看清楚 。
I draw it again so that you can see clearly.
就是 在 这里 , 小王子 出现 在 地球 上 , 后来 , 也 正是 在 这里 消失 了 的 。
It was here that the little prince appeared on the earth, and it was here that he disappeared.
请 你们 仔细 看看 这个 地方 , 以便 你们 有 一天 去 非洲 沙漠 上 旅行 的 时候 , 能 够 准确 地 辨认出 这个 地方 。
Please take a closer look at this place so that when you travel to the African desert one day, you will be able to accurately identify this place.
如果 , 你们 有 机会 经过 这个 地方 , 我 请求 你们 不要 匆匆 而 过 , 请 你们 就 在 那颗星 星 底下 等一等 !
If, you have a chance to pass this place, I ask you not to rush by, please wait under the star!
如果 这时 , 有个 小孩子 向 你 走来 , 如果 他 笑 着 , 他 有 金黄色 的 头发 , 如果 当 你 问 他 问题 时 他 不 回答 , 你 一定 会 猜得出 他 是 谁 。
If at this moment a child comes to you, if he smiles, he has blond hair, if he doesn't answer when you ask him a question, you will surely guess who he is.
那 就 请 你们 帮个 忙 , 不要 让 我 这么 忧伤 : 赶快 写信 告诉 我 , 他 又 回来 了 ……
Please do me a favor and don't make me so sad: Hurry up and write to me and tell me that he is back ...