你 微笑 时 很 美 EP12
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP12
Eres bella cuando sonríes EP12
嚷嚷 什么
Why are you yelling?
当心 拉 裤子 上
Are you worried that you'll poop your pants?
我 裤子 脏 了
My pants are dirty.
你 拉 裤子 上 了
You pooped your pants?
那 你 离 我 远点
Stay away from me.
不是
No.
我 亲戚 来 了
I'm having my period.
看 你 生病
You're sick,
特意 申请 来 照顾 你
so I applied for a leave to take care of you.
我 是 发烧 了
I've got a fever,
但是 我 没 烧坏 脑子
but my brain isn't fried.
水太烫 了 重新 倒
The water is too hot. Get me another glass.
别作
Don't fake it.
再 喝 一口
Take another sip.
生病 就是 要 多 喝 热水
You need to drink more warm water when you're sick.
那 你 先 睡 吧
Go to sleep first.
一会儿 粥 熬 好 了 我 再 叫 你
I'll wake you up later when the porridge is ready.
我
诚哥 你 在 房间 吗
Brother Cheng, are you in your room?
有事
Is there a problem?
没事 没事
Nothing.
我 以为 你 还 会 再 睡 一会儿
I thought you'd sleep a little longer.
小声点 她 还 睡着 呢
Keep it down. She's still asleep.
她 自己 床 睡脏 了
Her bed is dirty.
跑 来 我 这 挤 一挤
So she slept in mine.
有 什么 大惊小怪 的
What's all the fuss about?
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
这个 房子 里
there are
除了 你 的 床 和 她 的 床 之外
还有 好几个 空着 的 床 呢
apart from yours and hers.
她 怕 把 其它 房间 的 床 也 弄脏了
She's afraid of getting the beds in the other rooms dirty.
诚哥 你 听 我 说 啊
Brother Cheng, listen to me.
现在 虽然 已经 是 二 零二零年 了
It may be the year 2020,
但是 呢 你们 这 毕竟 是 一男一女
but you're a man and a woman.
对 对 吧
Right?
哥 你 可以 啊
Brother, you're really something.
平时 闷 不做声 的
You're usually very quiet.
一 搞 就 搞 个 大 新闻
Whenever you do something, it's going to be something big.
这次 直接 把 人 少女 骗 上床 啊
This time you've got a young girl in bed.
666666
Awesome...
她 已经 大学毕业 了
She has already graduated from college
可以 结婚 了
and can even get married.
这是 重点
That's the point?
这 不是 重点
That's not the point.
这 的确 不是 重点
That really is not the point.
那 什么 是 重点
Then what's the point?
成年 了 不 犯法
She's an adult and it's not against the law.
诚哥 你 这 可 属于 职场 骚扰 啊
Brother Cheng, that's sexual harassment at work.
你 这样
How can I explain
我 怎么 跟 人家 小姑娘 家里人 交代
to the young lady's family if you behave like this?
不行 不行
This won't do.
你 赶紧 把 人 先 弄醒
Hurry up and wake her up first.
怎么弄
How?
这 不 合适
This is inappropriate.
你 这 太 不诚哥 了
You're not being yourself, Brother Cheng.
诚哥 你 好好 说话 啊
Brother Cheng, mind your words,
否则 我要 报警 了
or I'll call the police.
你们 先 下去
You guys go down first.
我 等会儿 把 她 弄醒
I'll wake her up later.
这个 态度 你们 满意 了 吗
Are you satisfied with this attitude?
满意
Yes.
非常 满意
Very satisfied.
满意 就 走 啊
If you're satisfied, leave.
那 走 呗
Let's go then.
那 走 啊 我 不 走
-Let's go. -I'm not leaving.
你 先 走
You leave first.
走 吧 不然 多 尴尬
Let's leave or it'll be awkward.
走走 走
Let's go...
走 了 走 了 走 了
We're leaving...
走 吧 走 吧 真的 走 啊
Yes. Let's go.
真的 走走 走 吧
走
走 了 快点 走走 走
-Let's go. Come on. -Let's go...
难道 这个 不是 我 的 房间 吗
Isn't this my room?
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
对 对不起 啊 诚哥
I'm... I'm sorry, Brother Cheng.
我 昨晚 就
Last night...
睡 迷糊 了 太冷
I fell asleep and it was very cold,
然后 就 就 爬 上
so I climbed into...
这要 放 古代
If we were in ancient times now,
够不够 你 浸 猪笼
would you be dumped into the river?
可 可 能够
Maybe...
还是 我 应该 娶 你 第 八百 零 一回 啊
Or should I marry you for the 801st time?
你 这么 能 搞 事情
You're stirring up so much trouble.
该 不会 是 来 骗 聘礼 的 吧
You're not here to demand dowry, are you?
聘礼
Dowry?
什么 聘礼
What dowry?
你 在 跟 我 求婚 吗
Are you proposing to me?
我 说 你 是不是
I mean, are you...
算了 我 在 嘲讽 你
Forget it. I was mocking you.
什么 骗 聘礼 啊
Demand dowry?
我 年薪 八十万 的 人
I make 800,000 yuan a year.
稀罕 你 那 点儿 聘礼 吗
Do you think I would care about your dowry?
原来 还 真 有 少女 羞耻心 这 玩意
I didn't know young lady's sense of shame was an actual thing.
你 在 找 什么
What are you looking for?
看 你 有没有 弄脏 我 被子
I want to see if you have stained my blanket.
你 干什么
What are you doing?
你别 找 了
Stop it.
弄脏了 我 给 你 洗
I'll wash it for you if I stain it.
你 说 你 做事 就 不能 靠谱点 吗
Can't you be more reliable?
你 说 说 我 替 你 背 了 多少次 黑锅 了
Tell me how many times I've taken the fall for you.
是 是 是 队长 大人 万岁
Yes... Long live the leader.
我 下辈子 给 你 做牛做马 行 了 吧
I'll be your slave in my next life, okay?
不行 我要 检查
No, I want to check.
不行 你 给 我
No, give it to me.
别看 了
Stop checking.
不行 给 我
No, give it to me.
给 我 不行
-Give it to me. -No.
你 给 我 我 不 给
-Give it to me. -I won't give it to you.
你 给 我 给 我
Give it to me...
你 给 我
Give it to me.
诚哥 吃 不吃 虾饺
Brother Cheng, do you want some shrimp dumplings...
诚哥 不在 屋里
Brother Cheng is not in the room.
对
诚哥 出去 了
That's right.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 你 你
You...
别 叨叨 了
Stop it.
那 没有 弄脏
It's not dirty.
弄脏了 我 给 你 洗
I'll wash it for you if I stain it.
刚刚 是 谁 来 着
Who was that just now?
小胖
Fatty?
他 怎么 又 回来 了
Why did he come back?
虾饺
Shrimp dumplings.
我 也 想 吃 虾饺
I want to eat shrimp dumplings too.
你 要 不要 换件 衣服
Do you want to get changed?
刚刚 出汗 了
You just sweated.
别 感冒 了
Don't catch a cold.
对 对不起 啊 诚哥
I'm... I'm sorry, Brother Cheng.
我 昨晚 就
Last night...
睡 迷糊 了 太冷
I fell asleep and it was very cold,
然后 就 就 爬 上
so I climbed into...
还是 我 应该 娶 你 第 八百 零 一回 啊
Or should I marry you for the 801st time?
你 这么 能 搞 事情
You're stirring up so much trouble.
该 不会 是 来 骗 聘礼 的 吧
You're not here to demand dowry, are you?
帅气
(Cool!)
谢谢 大家 送 我 的 礼物 谢谢
感谢 这位 老铁为 我 刷 的 礼物
(Thank you to this buddy for the gift.)
未成年人 禁止 打赏
(Rewards are prohibited for minors.)
伤害 好 高 啊
(That's a lot of damage.)
求诚哥 这波 出装
(Brother Cheng, please bring your Item Build.)
谢谢 这位 老铁送 了 这么 多 礼物
Thank you to this buddy for giving me so many gifts.
兄弟 们 快 看 快 看 我 的 直播
Guys, check it out! Check out my live stream!
别急 别急
Relax.
我 正在 蹲 正在 蹲
I'm waiting.
等等 等
Wait...
等 我 来 等 我 来
Let me do it.
又 抓 我 打 你 哦
You're catching me again? I'll hit you!
还 不 放弃 啊
Still not giving up?
想 抓 我
Want to catch me?
等 我 一下 回城 回不去
Wait for me. I can't go back to the city.
想得美
我 上去 卖 一波
I'll go up and end it.
走 着
Let's go.
怎么 大家 都 在 直播 啊
Why are you guys all streaming online?
这么 勤奋
So hardworking.
你 有 时间 问 我
If you have time to ask me,
不如 算 一下 自己 的 直播 时间
why don't you count how many live streams you've done?
月底 不当 人 系列 了解 一下
There are people who only stream at the end of the month.
一个月 才 四十五个 小时
It's only 45 hours a month.
我 应该 没剩 多少 直播 时间 了 吧
I don't think I have many hours left.
签合同 的 时候 都 几号 了
It was already late when I signed my contract.
而且 瑞哥 说
And Brother Rui said
我 这个 月 可以 打折扣
I could get a discount this month.
这 周 三次 五个 小时
Three five-hour sessions this week,
加上 上 一周
plus the previous week...
二十五 三十
Twenty-five, thirty...
我 的 天
Oh, dear!
我 还 剩 三十二个 小时
I have 32 hours left.
算 明白 了
Finally get it now?
欢迎 来到 地狱
Welcome to Hell.
您 特别 关注 的 ZGDX 童谣
(ZGDX Tong Yao who you are following)
正在 直播
[ZGDX_Smiling] (is now going live!)
快 打开 应用程序 看 一下 吧
(Open the app and check it out!)
大家 好 我 是 童谣
(Hello, I'm Smiling.)
我 现在 开始 直播 了
(I'm going live now.)
今天 就是 传说 中 的
(Today is the legendary)
月末 不当 人 系列
(end-of-month live streamer series.)
对 对 对
(Yes.)
直播 不满 八个 小时 不 睡觉
(I won't sleep until I stream for eight hours.)
谢谢 这位 手动 比心 的 小可爱
(Thank you to the cutie pie who showed me a heart sign.)
那 这么 多天 没有 上播
(I haven't been streaming for so many days.)
大家 有没有 想 我 呀
(Did you miss me?)
虽然 这 几天 没有 直播
(I haven't been streaming for the past few days,)
但 其实 我们 每天 都 有 在 训练 的
(but we've been training every day.)
队长
Leader.
好看 吗
Is it good?
当然 好看
Of course!
当然 好看
"Of course!"
好看 也 是 你 前女友
It's good, but she's just your ex-girlfriend.
你 看 你 看 我 走 了
Continue watching. I'm leaving.
直播 时 长 不够 怎么办
(What will happen if I don't stream for enough hours?)
扣 工资 啊
(There will be a pay cut.)
不过 像 我 这种 穷人
But poor people like me
是 不会 给 战队 经理 这种 机会 的
won't give the team manager that chance.
所以 呢 可能 很长 一段时间
So you'll probably be seeing a lot of me
大家 都 要 在 直播间 里
in the live stream
经常 看到 我 啦
for a long time!
好 开始 排位 上分 吧
Okay, let's start ranking up.
我 先禁 啊
Let me start with banning?
禁 什么 好 呢 我 想 一下
What should I ban? Let me see.
阿 太小 号 在 对面
Ah Tai's smurf is on the opposite side.
你 禁个 万年 没人用 的 海坊 主
What did you ban Umibozu
干什么
that is rarely used?
我手 滑 了 禁错 了
My hand slipped and I made a mistake.
你 就 这 心理素质 啊
Is that your mental state?
对面 选青行 灯 你 选阎魔
Your opponent chose Aoandon and you chose Enma.
你 没带 脑子 啊
What's wrong with you?
选清姬
Choose Kiyohime.
从 我 说 阿太到 现在
Since I said Ah Tai,
一共 七波 兵线 二十八个 兵
there are 7 lines of 28 soldiers,
你 漏 了 十五个
and you missed 15.
我 要是 你 队友 我 就 挂机
If I were your teammate, I'd be AFK.
你 别说 了
Cut it out.
我 的 兵
My soldiers...
现在 是 十六个
Now it's 16.
补个 兵 就 六级 了
Jungle is on his way.
打野 在 来 的 路上
你 慌 什么
Why are you panicking?
这 单身 二十年 手速
The hand speed of a man who has been single for 20 years.
一 被 打压 就 知道 跑 路 是 怎么回事
Why did you run away as soon as you got attacked?
不看 队友 位置
Why do you only look at
只 看 自己 经验 条 又 怎么回事
your experience bar instead of your teammates' positions?
业余 玩家 水准
Are you an amateur player?
阿太 到底 怎么 你 了
What did Ah Tai do to you?
是 杀了人 还是 怎么样
Did he kill someone or something?
这么 害怕 他
Why are you so afraid of him?
你别 叨叨 了 我 马上 就要 起飞 了
Stop babbling. I'm about to take off.
敢 这样 和 我们 诚哥 说话
(You dare to talk to our Brother Cheng like that?)
老公 最 厉害
(Honey, you're the best!)
666
(Awesome...)
瞧瞧 你 这 出息
Look at you!
睁开 你 的 猪 眼看 下 对面
Open your pig eyes and look the other way.
哪里 有 阿太
Where is Ah Tai?
陆思诚 你 有 病 啊 你 吓唬 我 干吗
Lu Si Cheng, what's wrong with you? Why are you scaring me?
我 还是 怀念 你 在 床上 瑟瑟 发抖
I miss the time when you were shivering in bed
一句 话 都 不敢 说 的 样子
and dared not to say a word.
干杯
Cheers.
你们 说 什么 呢
What are you talking about?
不是
No.
我 没有
I didn't.
怎么 可能 呢
How is that possible?
这种 话 你们 也 信
And you believed that?
你们 再 打问号 我 就 关 直播 了
One more question mark and I'll shut it down.
你 把 我们 诚哥 玷污 了
You have defiled our Brother Cheng.
这位 ID 陆思诚 的 小 媳妇儿
You, with the ID "Lu Si Cheng's Wife".
我 保证 他 还是 你 小相公
I assure you he is still your little hubby.
我 才 没有 玷污 他
I didn't defile him.
但是 至于 他 纯 不 纯洁
But whether he is pure or not,
我 就 不 知道 了
I don't know.
反正 我 是 没 玷污 他
Anyway, I didn't defile him.
你 有 本事 你 自己 去 问 啊
Ask him yourself if you have the guts.
怎么 玷污
How did I defile him?
我 腿 都 没 他 胳膊 长
My legs aren't even as long as his arms.
我 怎么 可能 霸王 硬上 弓 呢
How could I force him to do it?
真是 的
Geez.
先给 你们 一包 去污粉
(I'll give you a packet of stain remover.)
泡 一万年 再说 吧
(Soak in it for a million years first!)
早 早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
无聊 开始 训练
Pathetic! Start training.
你们 说 那家伙 又 怎么 了
What do you think happened to that guy again?
本队 打野
Our team's Jungler
沉迷 对手 战队 中单 无法自拔
is obsessed with the opposing team's Mid.
那么 喜欢 当初 为啥 要 分手 啊
If he likes her so much, why did they break up in the first place?
现在 人家 去 了 ZGDX
Now she has gone to ZGDX
往陆思诚 旁边 这么 一坐
and sits next to Lu Si Cheng.
这 不是 羊入虎口 吗
Isn't that like a lamb in a tiger's den?
我 要是 女 的
If I were a girl,
我 也 喜欢 陆思诚
I would like Lu Si Cheng too.
你 要是 女 的 你 谁 不 喜欢
If you were a girl, who would you dislike?
你 啊
You!
我 就 嫌弃 你
I dislike you.
话 可 不能 这么 说 啊
You can't put it that way.
上 一次 打 ZGDX 被 暴揍 的 时候
The last time we got beaten up by ZGDX,
可不是 阳神 的 锅
God Yang wasn't to blame.
他 的 发挥 还是 不错 的
His performance wasn't bad.
最起码 能 跟 老 K 五五开 吧
He has at least a 50-50 chance of winning against K.
下路 二人 不合
Our Bots don't get along.
打野 沉迷 别队 中单
Jungler is obsessed with the other team's Mid.
本队 要 完 喽
Our team is doomed.
能 不能 训练 了
Can we train now?
训练 训练
Yes...
那 还 不 赶紧 给 我 下来
Then get down from there!
好
昨天 我 感冒 她 来 生理期
I had a cold yesterday and she had her period.
打 完 比赛 没 参加 活动 就 回来 了
She came back from the tournament without attending the event.
期间 她 要死不活 瘫 在 我 床上
During that time, she was lying in my bed.
我能 不管 她 吗
Can I ignore her?
死 了 就 没 中单 了
If she dies, I won't have a Mid.
明天 还要 打 比赛 呢
We have a match tomorrow.
陆岳
Lu Yue?
陆岳 没 她 好 用
Lu Yue is not as good as her.
什么 鬼
What the heck?
所以 诚哥 你 到底 有没有 女朋友 啊
(So Brother Cheng, do you have a girlfriend or not?)
那么 大 年纪 了 就 知道 冷着 脸 打游戏
(You're old enough already, yet you only know how to play games with a poker face.)
一副 不 喜欢 人类 的 模样
(Look like you don't like humans.)
家里 不 着急 吗
(Isn't your family worried?)
这个 小 粽子 毛 你 朋友 啊
Is this Hairy Little Zongzi your friend?
你 怎么 知道
How do you know?
说 我 不 喜欢 人类 台词 耳熟
She said I don't like humans. And it sounds familiar.
谁 让 你 真的 长 一张
It's because you look like a person
不 喜欢 人类 的 样子
who doesn't like humans.
你 少 造谣
Don't start a rumor.
我 将来 找 不到 媳妇 了 谁 负责
Who's going to be responsible if I can't get a wife in the future?
吵死 了 别 叭叭 叭 的
Shut up! Stop blathering!
大 新闻
(Big news!)
ZGDX 双 C 同床共枕 实锤
(ZGDX's double C is sharing a bed.)
诚哥 还 在 直播 的 时候 讲 这事
(Brother Cheng talked about this during his live streaming?)
明显 就是 我心 坦荡 但 骚话 不能 停 啊
(It's obvious that I'm broad-minded, but I just can't stop talking dirty.)
为什么 我要 爱 上 一个
(Why did I fall in love)
不爱 人类 的 电 竞选 手 啊
(with an e-sports player who doesn't love humans?)
干什么
What are you doing?
我 找 人
I'm looking for someone.
找人
Looking for someone?
找 谁 啊
Who are you looking for?
打个 电话 叫 他 出来 接 你
Give him a call and ask him to pick you up.
我 手机 没带
I don't have my phone with me.
要 不 你 借 手机 我用 一下
Can I use your phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
您好 哪位
Hello. Who is this?
喂
奇怪
That's weird.
怎么 不 说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
不 说话 就 挂 了
Hang up if no one is talking.
兵线 都 进塔 了 你 看见 没
(The lines are in the tower, can you see?)
陆思诚 你 别 说话 了
(Lu Si Cheng, stop talking!)
我 的 兵
(My soldiers!)
喂 谣谣 是 我
Hello, Yao Yao. It's me.
喂
我 在 你 基地 门口
I'm at the entrance of your base camp.
你 能 不能 出来 一下
Can you come out for a moment?
什么 基地 门口
What? At the entrance?
保安 不让 我 进去
The security guard won't let me in.
你 怎么 突然 来 了
Why did you show up suddenly?
你 等 一下
Hold on a second.
陆岳 你 过来 帮 我 打 完
Lu Yue, come here and end it for me.
我 有事 要 出去 一下
I have to go out for a while.
好
谁 啊
Who is it?
简阳
Jian Yang.
他 跑 这来 干吗
What is he doing here?
我 怎么 知道
How would I know?
诚哥 我 估计 就是 你 那 一句
(Brother Cheng, I reckon it was your...)
恕我直言
(To tell you the truth,)
在座 各位 都 是 不会 抓 重点 的 辣鸡
(everyone here is a piece of garbage who can't get to the point.)
以后 要 CK 战队 打野
I'd like to see Team CK's Jungler
和 ZGDX 中单 在 比赛 里面
and ZGDX's Mid perform
表演 一波 中野 联动 就 拉闸 了
a Mid and Jungler link-up in a match in the future.
可以 啊 这 弹幕 挺骚
Sure. That's pretty cool.
闭嘴
Shut up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你 女朋友 出来 接 你 了 吧
Is your girlfriend coming to pick you up?
这天 也 黑 了
It's getting dark.
你 先进 去 吧
You should go in first.
就别 让 她 走 太远 了
Don't let her walk too far.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝
I don't know anything about it.
这个 事 我 根本 就 不 知道
你 看 童谣 她 也 不来 我 这
Look. Tong Yao is not coming either. I...
童谣
Tong Yao.
来来来
Come on...
艾佳
Ai Jia?
你 怎么 在 这
Why are you here?
等 你 啊
Waiting for you.
我 就 提醒 一句 啊
I just want to remind you.
俗话说得好
As the saying goes,
好马 不吃 回头草
"It is no use crying over spilled milk."
前任 男友 不能 搞
You can't screw your ex-boyfriend.
某人 说 过 的 啊
Someone said that.
绝对 不 和 电 竞选 手 谈恋爱 的
Never date an e-sports player.
行 了 行 了 知道 了
Okay, okay, I get it.
不 和 好 不 和 好
We're not getting back together.
和 好 什么
What do you mean?
但是 他 喝醉 了 来 了
But he came here drunk.
我 总得 把 他 弄 回去 吧
I have to send him home, right?
不然 到时候 说
Otherwise, people would say
CK 家 打野 死 在 来 ZGDX 的 路上
Team CK's Jungler died on his way to ZGDX.
这 传出去 影响 多 不好 啊
It will be bad publicity.
行 吧
Fine.
那要 不 艾佳 陪你去 啊
Do you want Ai Jia to accompany you?
这关 我 什么 事 啊
What's that got to do with me?
我 不 去 啊 我 不 去
I don't want to go.
你 说 你 顶 什么 用 啊
You're useless.
童谣
Tong Yao.
老婆
Honey,
待会儿 我 给 你 直播
I'll do live streaming for you later.
特别 有意思
Very interesting.
你 来 干吗
What are you doing here?
简阳 你 干什么
Jian Yang, what are you doing?
我 去 你 大爷
You jerk!
你 放开
Let go of me!
小点声
Keep your voice down.
等 下 我 回去 跟 你 说
I'll talk to you later.
你 喝酒 了
You've been drinking?
你 是 真的 跟 陆思诚 好 了
Are really dating Lu Si Cheng?
好 什么 好 啊
What are you talking about?
他 直播 的 时候
Didn't he explain it all
不是 都 解释 清楚 了 吗
when he was streaming?
你 不会 就 因为 这件 事
Don't tell me you took a taxi
打车 穿过 大半个 深圳 吧
halfway across Shenzhen because of this.
如果 你 是 来 八卦 的话
If you're here to gossip,
你 现在 可以 叫个 滴滴 走 了
you can call a DiDi and leave now.
慢走 不送 啊
Then why did he say those flirty things
那 他 为什么 在 直播间 里
说 那些 暧昧 的话 带 节奏 啊
in the live stream to stir things up?
现在 整个 专组 都 在 说 你们
The whole team is talking about you two now.
说 什么 你们 在 一起 了
They're talking about you guys being together.
我 每次 感觉 看到 这些
I feel like I'm going crazy
我 都 要 疯 了
every time I see that.
那 是 队友 开玩笑
They're just joking.
再说 了 关 你 什么 事 啊
Besides, why do you care?
简阳
Jian Yang,
我 觉得
I think
我 之前 已经 跟 你 说 得 很 清楚 了
I've made myself clear to you before.
你 说 清楚 什么 了
What did you make clear?
咱们 俩 算了
There's nothing between us.
真的
It's true.
之前 那 段时间 不是 挺 好 的 吗
We were getting along well before this, right?
你 打 你 的 职业
You'll work on your career.
我 上 我 的 学
I'll go to school.
咱们 俩 井水不犯河水
You'll stay out of my hair and I'll stay out of yours.
怎么 我 一打 职业 你 又 来劲 了 呢
Why do you get so worked up when I become a pro gamer?
我 不是 来劲
I'm not getting worked up.
那 你 也 得 给 我 一次 解释 的 机会 吧
You should give me a chance to explain.
之前 骗 你 是 我 不 对
It was wrong of me to lie to you.
我 也 是 害怕 你 多 想
I didn't tell you
才 不敢 告诉 你 的
because I was afraid you'd think too much.
我 是 真的 什么 都 没 做
I really didn't do anything.
喝醉 以后 我 就 直接 回去 了
After I got drunk, I went straight home.
你 要 不信
If you don't believe me,
你 可以 去 问 好运来 他们
you can ask Lucky and the others.
我 干吗 要 去 问 他们 呀
Why should I ask them?
再说 了
Besides,
一般 的 情节 不 都 是 酒后 乱性 吗
isn't it usually the case that you get drunk and have sex?
那 电视剧 里 不 都 是 骗人 的 吗
Isn't everything on the TV show a lie?
喝醉 了 哪 还有 力气 做 别的
You won't have the strength to do things when you're drunk.
一个 来自 不 知名 路人 的 举报
(A report from an unknown passerby.)
贵队 中单 越轨 早恋
(Your team's Mid is dating someone.)
恳请 队长 出击 将 其 就地正法
(Leader, please attack and execute him.)
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
(OPL)
是 梦想 之地 绝不 姑息养奸
It is the land of dreams and will never tolerate rape
他们 抱 上 了 我 敲
(They hugged. Oh my!)
真是 闻者 心痛 听者 流泪 啊
(It hurts to hear it and it brings tears to those who listen.)
哥 你 去 干吗
Brother, where are you going?
买糖 去
I'm going to buy some candies.
有 遗传病 史 还 吃糖
You want to eat candy with your family history?
买回来 看
I just want to look at them.
谣谣
Yao Yao.
打住
Stop.
童谣 我 叫 童谣
Tong Yao. My name is Tong Yao.
童谣
Tong Yao.
你 再 给 我 一次 机会
Give me another chance,
好不好
will you?
我 真的 不是 有意 伤害 你 的
I really didn't mean to hurt you.
之前 你 不 打 职业 你 不 了解
You weren't a pro gamer before, so you don't understand.
现在 你 也 在 这个 行业 里
Now you're in the industry too.
该 知道 有 多 不 容易
You should know how hard things are.
生活 暴露 在
Your life
粉丝 和 媒体 的 眼皮底下
will be exposed to fans and media.
想要 保护 好 喜欢 的 人
It's really hard to protect
真的 很难
the person you like.
我 之前 不 愿意
I didn't want to
把 你 暴露 在 粉丝 的 面前
expose you to my fans before
是 怕 他们 伤害 你
because I was afraid they would hurt you.
谣谣 我 想 你
Yao Yao, I miss you.
我太想 你 了
I miss you so much.
我 做梦 都 希望 有 一天
I dreamed of the day
我们 可以 一起 去 总决赛
when we could go to the finals together.
你 就 在 台下 看着 我
You'd be watching me from the stage.
当 我 捧起 那个 奖杯 的 时候
I would propose to you
我 就 会 跟 你 求婚 的
after I got the trophy.
简阳 你 还 不 明白 吗
Jian Yang, don't you get it?
现在 我 可以 自己 打
Now I can do it by myself.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
买糖 没带 钱
I wanted to buy candies, but I didn't bring any money.
给钱 给 我 回去 给 你
Lend me some. I'll pay you back later.
现在 不 都 用 支付宝 吗
Don't they all use Alipay now?
有 有 有 给
Yes... Here.
对 了
By the way,
你们 谈情说爱 我 没有 问题
I don't have a problem with you guys dating.
但是 我 觉得
But I think
我 有 必要 再 客观 陈述 一下 事实
I need to state the facts objectively again.
第一
First,
总决赛 这 矮子 确实 要 去
Shorty is indeed going to the finals.
不过 呢
However,
她 是 自己 要 打 比赛
she's playing on her own.
估计 没空 坐在 赛场 下
I don't think she'll be able to sit down
看 你们 战队 比赛
and watch your team play.
第二
Second,
今年 的 奖杯 上
this year's trophy
已经 刻好 了 ZGDX 的 名字
皮肤 我选 妖狐 谢谢
I'll choose Youko for the skin. Thank you.
我 说完 了 你们 继续
I'm done. You guys go on.
所以 你 来 找 我
So what exactly
到底 想要 说 什么
did you want to tell me?
是不是
Is it true that
如果 一 开始 我 没有 打 职业 的话
if I wasn't a pro gamer in the first place,
我们 就 会 一直 在 一起
we would have stayed together?
简阳 你 还 不 明白 吗
Jian Yang, don't you understand?
不是 因为 你 打 职业
It wasn't your professional career
导致 我们 两个 关系 的 终结
that ended our relationship.
是 我 自己
It was me.
从 一 开始
From the beginning,
你 就 没有 把 我 当成
you never saw me
可以 与 你 并肩 同行 的 人
as someone who could walk alongside you
或是 同一 位置 上 的 人
or could be in the same position as you.
你 有 你 的 梦想
You have your dreams
我 也 有 我 的 目标
and I have my goals.
根本无法 步调一致
There's no way we can be on the same page.
所以 简阳
So, Jian Yang,
我们 不 合适
we're not the right ones for each other.
我们 哪里 不 合适 了
Why aren't we the right ones for each other?
谣谣 我们 以前 不是 挺 好 的 吗
Yao Yao, we used to be just fine, didn't we?
简阳
Jian Yang,
今天 就 先 这样 吧
let's leave it at that for today.
你 喝 多 了
You've drunk too much.
我 送 你 回 基地 吧
I'll take you back to the base camp.
你 这 样子 给 粉丝 看到 也 不好
It's not good for the fans to see you like this.
走 吧
Let's go.
那 我们 现在 算 什么
So what are we now?
朋友
Friends.
那 如果 还是 朋友 的话
If we're still friends,
你 先 把 我 放 出来
you should remove me first.
什么
What?
黑名单
The blacklist.
好 了
Done.
不过 如果 你 以后
But if you keep
还是 要说 奇奇怪怪 的话
saying weird things in the future,
我 还要 把 你 加入 黑名单
I'll have to move you back to the blacklist.
什么 奇奇怪怪 的话
What weird things?
什么 求 复合
Something like getting back together,
看着 你 发光 发热 之类 的
you shine, and so on.
好
那 既然 下 一秒 就是 朋友 了
Since we'll be friends,
就 最后 拥抱 一下 吧
let's have one last hug.
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
闯入 心里 上锁 的 门
♪People unlocking the lock to our heart♪
然后 开始 用 躯壳 硬撑
♪Pretending to be strong♪
全世界 只有 你 知道 我 在 骗人
♪Only you know that I'm lying♪
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
好 了
Done.
抱 也 抱 过 了
We've hugged
黑名单 也 出来 了
and I've removed you from the blacklist.
走 吧 我 送 你 回去
Let's go. I'll walk you home.
要 走个 过场 要 挣扎 几分
♪Struggling to pass through♪
别 揭穿 这条 街 最 刻意 的 路人
♪Don't expose the deliberate stranger♪
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
闯入 心里 上锁 的 门
♪People unlocking the lock to our heart♪
车到 了 赶紧 回去 吧
Your ride is here. Go home.
那 我 走 了
I'll get going then.
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
喊 出 昵称 朝 你 狂奔
♪Call out nicknames and run wild towards you♪
要 走个 过场 要 挣扎 几分
♪Struggling to pass through♪
别 揭穿 这条 街 最 刻意 的 路人
♪Don't expose the deliberate stranger♪
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
欲言又止 用 姓氏 确认
♪Being identified by our surnames♪
难道 还要 我 回礼 硬撑
♪Do I have to give you a gift in return?♪
全世界 都 知道 我们 俩 在 骗人
♪The whole world knows we're both lying♪
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
又 好言相劝 又 嘲笑 盘问
♪Being persuasive, ridiculing, and interrogating♪
总 要 有人 来 据理力争
♪Someone has to argue the case♪
全世界 最 遗憾 的 爱情 叫做
♪The most regrettable love in the world is called♪
我们
♪Us♪
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们 是 刚 搬 来 的 就 住 在 对面
We just moved here and we live across the street.
你们好 你们好
Hello.
不好意思 啊
I'm sorry
装修 两个 月 打扰 你们 了 吧
for bothering you with the two months of renovations.
没事 我们 能 理解
It's okay. We understand.
儿子 叫 什么 呀
What's your son's name?
叫 阳阳
Yang Yang.
谣谣 谢谢 哥哥
Yao Yao. Say thank you.
谢谢 哥哥
Thank you.
我 不 回 学校 了
I'm not going back to school.
留在 那里 打 职业
I'll stay there and be a pro gamer.
听听 我 的 独家 治愈 歌单
[Salted Fish Maiden Lady Smiling] (Let's listen to my exclusive playlist)
做个 好 梦
(and have sweet dreams.)
明天 又 是 新 的 开始
(Tomorrow is a new beginning.)
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 跟 他 和 好 了
Have you made up with him?
没有 啊
No.
那 他 抱 着 你 干吗
Then why did he hug you?
你 怎么 看到 的
How did you see that?
管 我 怎么 看到 的
That's none of your business.
那 是 友谊 的 拥抱
That's a friendly hug.
当 我 三岁 小孩 啊
Do you think I'm a child?
队长
Leader,
那 你 来 干吗 呀
what are you doing here?
不是 说 了 吗
Didn't I tell you?
买糖 去 了
I went to get some candies.
我 怎么 觉得 你 是 来 搞 事情 的
Why do I get the feeling you're here to make a scene?
什么 搞 什么 事情 啊
What are you talking about?
你 凭 什么 这么 说
What makes you think so?
少女 的 第六感
The sixth sense of a young lady.
你 这种 迟钝 得 像 大象 的 人
You're as slow as an elephant.
还会 有 第六感
You have a sixth sense?
那 你 把 你 钱包 拿 出来 看看
Then let me check your wallet.
看 什么 看 啊
What for?
谁 给 你 的 勇气 啊
Who gave you the courage?
梁静茹
Fish Leong.[*Fish Leong has a song called "Courage".]
幼稚
Childish.
怎么 是 你 俩 一起 回来 了
Why are you two coming back together?
矮子 你家 阳神 呢
Shorty, where's your God Yang?
和 好了吗
Did you two make up?
还是 你 拒绝 了 阳神
Or did you reject God Yang
顺便 和 我哥 在 一起 了
and got together with my brother?
碰巧 遇到 好 吗
We bumped into each other, okay?
简阳 走 了
Jian Yang is gone.
和 好 个 鬼
Make up the heck.
还有 和 你 哥 在 一起
Me and your brother being together?
我 还 想 再 多活 几年
I want to live a few more years.
所以 我 坚决 不 和 电 竞选 手 谈恋爱
That's why I'm determined not to date an e-sports player.
女孩子 就 不能 温柔 一点
You're a girl. Can't you be more gentle?
不能
No.
你 这 战绩 也 是 没 谁 了
You've got a hell of a record.
等等
Wait.
陆岳
Lu Yue,
你 个 王八蛋
you jerk!
你别 糟蹋 我 的 号 啊
Don't you mess with my account!
是 你 拜托 我 替 你 打 的
You asked me to do it for you.
我 没 让 你 打成 这个 样子
I didn't ask you to play like this.
这样 怎么 翻盘
I'm doing fine.
我 打 得 很 好 啊
马上 就要 起飞 了 好 吗
I'm about to take off, okay?
不 可能
No way.
吵死 了
你 买 了 糖 怎么 不吃 啊
Why don't you have the candies you bought?
突然 不想 吃 了
I suddenly don't want to eat them.
他 本来 就 不是 去 买 糖 的
He didn't go out to get candies in the first place.
你 看
Look.
这 里面 还有 很多
There are lots of candies in here.
是 吧
Right?
怎么
What?
我 在 基地 待久 了
I've been sitting here for some time.
想 出去 散步 不行 啊
Can't I go out for a walk?
呼吸 新鲜空气 有利于 缓解 病情
Breathing fresh air can help relieve illness.
我信 了
I'm convinced.
咱们 队 今年 目标 是 总冠军
Our team is aiming for the championship this year.
拒绝 早恋 拒绝 通敌 叛国
No dating, no treason.
行 吧
Okay.
别 告诉 我
(the sequel to e-sports "White Snake" is "Fairy Couple".)
电竞 白蛇传 的 续集 是 天仙配
竟然 撞见 了 简阳 突袭 了 ZGDX 基地
(Jian Yang is caught raiding the ZGDX base camp.)
竞圈 养殖场
(E-Sports Farm)
果真 是 电 竞 八卦 生产 基地
(is indeed the base camp of e-sports gossip production.)
喂
你 跟 简阳 怎么样 了
How are you and Jian Yang?
还 能 怎么样
What did you expect to happen?
就 把 他 从 黑名单 里拉 出来 了
I removed him from the blacklist.
然后 就让 他 走 了 呗
And then I asked him to leave.
还算 你 有 良心
At least you have your conscience.
等等
Wait a minute.
今天 诚哥 来 的 事
About Brother Cheng's visit today...
如果 我 没 猜错 的话
If my guess is correct,
是不是 你 通风报信 的
you're the one who tipped me off, right?
果然 是 好 姐妹 一猜 就 中
We really are good friends. You're right on the money.
我 今天 报 的 这波信
I sensed Brother Cheng's
我 可是 感觉 到 了 诚哥 对 你 的 特别
special feelings for you when I reported it to him today.
不 存在
No way.
那 你 倒 是 解释一下
Then explain to me
你 和 诚哥 到底 是 怎么回事
what's going on between you and Brother Cheng.
还有 他 那 一波
And what about
迷 之 床上 宣言 又 是 怎么回事
his mysterious bed declaration?
哪怕 就是 开玩笑 这 也 太
Even if it was a joke, that would be too...
你 是 不 知道 啊
(Don't you know?)
现在 微博 和 专组
(Weibo and Douban group)
都 狠狠 地带 了 一波 你们 的 节奏
are full of the stories of you two.
现在 他 又 这样
And now he's doing this?
我 都 跟 你 说 过 了
I've told you.
他 偶尔 会 说 骚话
He talks dirty from time to time.
那 你 怎么 解释
How do you explain that
今天 他 阻止 你 和 简阳 和 好 啊
he stopped you from making up with Jian Yang today?
大概 是 真的 不想 让 我
I guess he really didn't want me
因为 恋爱 这种 事情 分心 吧
to be distracted by having a relationship.
话 说 我们 战队
I think the guys on our team
好像 也 没有 谁 有 女朋友
are all single.
我 隔 着 屏幕 就 嗅到 了 虚伪
I can smell the hypocrisy from across the screen.
你 真 觉得 陆思诚 这么 做
Do you really think Lu Si Cheng is doing this
只是 为了 队伍 成绩 吗
just for the sake of the team's performance?
够 了 姐妹 我们 不 约
That's enough, sis. We're not dating.
你 可别 给 我 洗脑 了
Don't you brainwash me.
我们 战队 小 哥哥
The guys on our team
谁 不是 女粉 一大堆
have lots of female fans.
诚哥 更是
Especially Brother Cheng.
要 一车 一车 拉才 拉 得 完 吧
There's a truckload of them.
而且 他人 又 长得帅 家境 又 好
Plus, he's handsome and rich.
如果 喜欢 我 的话
If he likes me,
可能 是 被 我 下 蛊 了
he'll probably be under my spell.
你 真的 挺 好 的
You're quite a nice girl.
你 干吗 这么 自卑 啊
Why do you have such low self-esteem?
我 怎么 觉得
You being so serious
你 这么 一本正经 地 安慰 我
in comforting me makes me
我 更 想 把 你 拉 黑 啊
want to block you more badly.
本 女王 这么 身高 貌美 气质佳
I'm such a tall and beautiful queen.
你 竟然 要 拉 黑本 女王
How dare you block me!
那 也 不 妨碍 阿毛 它 爹 是 个 智障
That doesn't stop Mao's dad from being a retard.
说得对
You're right.
那 就 当做
I'll just consider it
我 这辈子 做好事 积攒 人品 了
a good deed in my life to save my character.
下辈子
In my next life,
要是 我 老公
I'll be lucky
能够 帅过 年轻 时候 的 小 李子
if my husband is more handsome
都 是 我 这辈子 积攒 的 福气
than the young Leonardo DiCaprio.
好 了 先不说 了
(Okay, let's call it a night.)
我 有点 困了
(I'm a little sleepy.)
好 晚安
Okay, good night.
晚安
(Good night.)
你 真 觉得 陆思诚 这么 做
(Do you really think Lu Si Cheng is doing this)
只是 为了 队伍 成绩 吗
(just for the sake of the team's performance?)
傻子 都 看得出来
(Even a fool can tell that)
陆思诚 喜欢 童谣 吧
(Lu Si Cheng is into Tong Yao.)
不会 真的 有人 看不出来 吧
(There can't really be someone who can't tell that. No way.)
不会 吧 不会 吧
(No way!)
童谣 也 配不上 陆思诚 呀
(Tong Yao is not good enough for Lu Si Cheng.)
说 啥 呢
(What are you talking about?)