19 - Promises Kept
19 - Promises Kept
19 - Promesas cumplidas
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 19 - 遵守 諾言 。
整個 王國 都 在 討論 著 婚禮 取消 的 原因 。
The whole kingdom is discussing the reasons for the cancellation of the wedding.
每個 人 都 很 震驚 , 也 在 想 接下來 會 發生 什麼 。
Everyone is shocked and wondering what will happen next.
這時 阿拉丁 讓 她 的 母親 去 宮殿 。
At this time, Aladdin sent his mother to the palace.
“ 那個 女人 回來 了 。
The woman has returned.
” 首席 大臣 對 國王 說 ,“ 還 記得 嗎 , 陛下 ?
The prime minister said to the king, "Do you remember, Your Majesty?
您 曾經 開玩笑 說會 把 公主 嫁給 她 兒子 ?
"You once joked that you would marry the princess to her son?
” 大臣 說 著 大笑 了 起來 。
" the minister said, bursting into laughter.
國王 看著 穿著 樸素 裙子 的 澤巴 。
The king looks at Zeba in her simple dress.
“ 我 當然 記得 。
"Of course I remember.
” 國王 看上去 很 煩惱 。
"The king looked troubled.
“ 我 記得 答應 過 她 這件 事 。
"I remember promising her this.
把 她 帶到 前面 來 。
Bring her to the front.
” 澤巴像 以前 一樣 對 蘇丹 王鞠 了 一躬 。
Zeba bowed to the sultan as before.
“ 噢 , 偉大 的 國王 , 我 是 來 提醒您 曾經 對 我 許下 的 諾言 。
"Oh, great King, I have come to remind you of the promise you made to me.
” 首席 大臣 對 國王 悄聲 說道 :“ 陛下 , 看看 她 多麼 窮 啊 。
"The chief minister whispered to the king, "Your Majesty, look how poor she is.
貝 德拉 公主 絕對 不會 想 嫁給 她 兒子 的 !
Princess Bedra would never want to marry her son!
” “ 這 都 是 你 的 錯 , 你 兒子 太 不 討人喜歡 了 。
"It is all your fault, your son is so unpopular.
” 國王 生氣 地 回答 道 ,“ 沒有 人想 嫁給 他 — 尤其 是 我 的 女兒 !
"The king replied angrily, "No one wants to marry him - especially not my daughter!
” 大臣 又 對 著 國王 的 耳朵 說 了 什麼 。
"And the minister said something into the king's ear.
“ 不 可能 !
“Impossible!”
” 國王 大 喊道 , 但是 他 想 了 一會兒 之後 , 又 微笑 著 說 ,“ 對 , 不 可能 。
the king shouted, but after thinking for a while, he smiled and said, “Yes, impossible.”
” 蘇丹 王 轉向 澤巴 。
The Sultan turned to Zeba.
“ 告訴 阿拉丁 我 記得 我 的 諾言 。
Tell Aladdin that I remember my promise.
” 他 說 。
" He said.
“ 但是 首先 , 他 必須 做些 特別 的 事情 證明 他 有 資格 娶 我 的 女兒 。
"But first, he must do something special to prove he is worthy of marrying my daughter.
阿拉丁 必須 給 我 二十個 武士 , 每個 武士 手裡 必須 拿 著 一個 純金 碗 , 而且 碗 裡 必須 裝滿 閃閃 發亮 的 寶石 。
Aladdin must give me twenty samurai, each with a bowl of pure gold in his hand, and the bowl must be filled with shining stones.
如果 阿拉丁 能 做到 這些 , 貝 德拉 公主 就是 他 的 了 。
If Aladdin can do these, Princess Badroulbadour will be his.
” 國王 笑 著 看 了 看 首席 大臣 。
The king smiled and looked at the chief minister.
澤巴皺 了 皺眉 , 但是 還是 鞠 了 一躬 , 然後 離開 了 大廳 。
Zeba frowned, but still bowed, then left the hall.
阿拉丁 的 母親 搖著頭 走進 了 家門 。
Aladdin's mother shook her head and walked into the house.
“ 我 兒子 怎麼 能 滿足 國王 的 要求 的 呢 ?
"How can my son meet the king's demands?
他 能 重新 回到 寶庫 裡 再 拿 珠寶 嗎 ?
Can he go back to the treasure trove and take more jewels?
” 她 嘆息 道 ,“ 他 又 上 哪兒 去 找 那些 武士 呢 ?
"And where," she sighed, "will he find the samurai?
” “ 我 告訴 過 你 這 行不通 。
"I told you it wouldn't work.
” 澤巴 回家 之後 說 ,“ 裁縫 的 兒子 是 不 可能 娶 到 國王 的 女兒 的 。
"When Zeba returned home, he said, "It is impossible for a tailor's son to marry the king's daughter.
” 她 把 在 王宮 裡 發生 的 所有 的 事情 都 告訴 了 阿拉丁 。
She told Aladdin everything that happened in the palace.
“ 都 是 那個 首席 大臣 搞 的 鬼 !
It's all the doing of that prime minister!
” 她 握緊拳頭 大聲 說 。
She clenched her fists and said loudly.
阿拉丁 只是 大笑 了 幾聲 。
Aladdin just laughed a few times.
“ 媽媽 。
” 他 說 ,“ 國王 以為 我 不 可能 做到 , 但是 那些 並 不是 不 可能 的 !
"He said, "The king thinks I cannot do it, but it is not impossible!
” “ 是 嗎 ?
Is it?
” 澤巴 問道 。
Zeba asked.
“ 太 簡單 了 !
Too easy!
” 阿拉丁 說 ,“ 你 去 集市 上 給 我們 的 晚餐 準備 點 特別 的 東西 。
"Aladdin said, "You go to the market and prepare something special for our dinner.
在 你 買 東西 的 時候 , 我 就 會 把 所有 的 準備 好 。
When you buy something, I will have it all ready.
” 澤巴照 他 說 的 做 了 。
"Zeba did as he was told.
當 她 回來 的 時候 , 發現 二十個 武士 擠滿 了 她 小小的 院子 。
When she returned, she found that twenty samurai had filled her small courtyard.
每個 人 手裡 都 捧 著 一個 純金 碗 , 而且 碗 裡 都 裝滿 了 珠寶 !
Everyone is holding a bowl of pure gold in his hand, and the bowl is filled with jewels!
“ 精靈 做到 的 !
“The genie did it!
” 她 大叫 道 ,“ 謝謝 上帝 賜給 我們 的 神燈 !
” she exclaimed, “Thank God for the magic lamp He gave us!
” 阿拉丁 打開門 , 讓 武士 站 到 街上 去 。
” Aladdin opened the door and let the warrior stand in the street.
“ 媽媽 。
” 阿拉丁 說 ,“ 現在 我 想 讓 您 再 去 一次 宮殿 , 把 這些 武士 送給 國王 。
Now," said Aladdin, "I want you to go to the palace once more and deliver these samurai to the king.
” 澤巴帶 著 二十個 武士 到 了 宮殿 , 走進 了 大廳 。
"Zeba took twenty samurai to the palace and entered the hall.
他們 向 國王 鞠躬 , 並且 把 碗 擺 在 他 的 面前 。
And they bowed to the king, and set their bowls before him.
“ 現在 您 怎麼 說 , 首席 大臣 ?
"What do you say now, Mr. Chief Minister?
” 國王 問 ,“ 阿拉丁 有 資格 娶 我 的 女兒 嗎 ?
"The king asked, "Is Aladdin worthy to marry my daughter?
” 首席 大臣 無話可說 。
The prime minister had nothing to say.
“ 聽 我 說 , 善良 的 女人 !
"Listen to me, kind woman!"
” 國王 對澤巴 說 ,“ 阿拉丁 可以 娶 我 的 貝 德拉 公主 !
The king said to Zeba, "Aladdin can marry my Princess Bedra!"
去 告訴 他 這個 消息 , 然後 讓 他 馬上 來 見 我 。
Go tell him this message, and then ask him to come see me immediately.
我 想 見見 我 的 未來 女婿 !
I want to meet my future son-in-law!