你 微笑 时 很 美 EP02 (1)
|Uśmiech||bardzo||
You are beautiful when you smile EP02 (1)
Sei bella quando sorridi EP02 (1)
微笑めば君は美しい EP02 (1)
당신은 웃을 때 아름답습니다 EP02 (1)
Je bent mooi als je lacht EP02 (1)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP02 (1)
你微笑时很美 EP02 (1)
什么
What?
女 的
A girl?
一个 女 的 要 进 ZGDX 战队
A girl is going to enter Team ZGDX
跟 我 诚哥 同吃同住 同打 比赛
to eat, live and compete together with my brother Cheng?
真的假 的
Is this true?
真是 个 女 的
A girl really?
我 的 个 娘 诶
Oh my goodness.
女 的 打 职业
A girl playing as a professional?
这 ZGDX 是不是 疯 了
Is ZGDX insane or
找 不到 人 了
they can't find anyone else?
随便 找 了 一个
How can they
名不见经传 的 小主播
find a nobody
来 接替 明神 的 位置
to take over God Ming's position?
还是 个 女 的
And a girl?!
ZGDX 这骚 操作
I think ZGDX is going to
怕 是 要 彻底 败光 粉丝
lose a lot of fans for this decision.
基地 地址 在 哪
Where's their base camp?
我要 去 突袭 一波
I'm going to ambush her.
国服 第一 玉藻 前
(Tamamo-no-Mae, a top gamer in national server.)
骗 鬼 呢 吧
(You've got to be kidding me!)
这 童谣 是 奔 着 我 老公 诚哥 来 的 吧
(This "Tong Yao" girl must be after my dear Brother Cheng!)
ZGDX 想红想 疯 了 吧
(ZGDX is too eager to become popular!)
女 的 连 你 妈 都 能 当
(A woman can even be your mother.)
怎么 不能 打 比赛
(Why can't she participate in e-sports competitions?)
喂
谣谣 你 看看 网上 这些 人 说 的话
Yao Yao, read the comments online.
太过分 了
They are too mean.
没事 没事
It's fine.
什么 大风大浪 没见 过 啊
This is nothing.
你 不要 和 他们 一般见识 啊
Don't bother with the likes of them.
我快 饿死 了
I'm famished.
一路上 什么 都 没 吃
I didn't eat anything on the way here.
我 只是 替 你 不平
I just feel that it's unfair for you.
我敢 说
I'm sure
说 这些 话 的 人
The people who say these things
没 一个 打游戏 能 打 得 过 你
can beat you in a game.
那 你 也 别 去 跟 他们 吵
Don't argue with them.
小心 被 打成 我 的 粉头
Otherwise, they'll think that you are my fan club president.
被 打成 粉头 又 怎么样
(So what if I am?)
你 的 粉头 还 打算 让 别人 当 啊
(Are you going to let another person be your fan club president?)
童谣 小姐姐
(Missy Tong Yao,)
你 什么 时候 到 基地 跟 我 说 啊
(let me know when you get to the base camp.)
我 去 接 你
(I'll pick you up.)
我 老婆 把 我 拉 黑 了
(My wife blocked me.)
你 能 不能 帮 我 劝劝 她 呀
(Can you talk some sense into her?)
我们 战队 就 在 你们 ZGDX 旁边
(Our team is just beside ZGDX.)
真 不让 我 当 你 粉头 啊
(Are you really not going to let me be your fan club president?)
没
是 艾佳 给我发 微信
Ai Jia sent me a message.
他 说 他们 基地 就 在 ZGDX 旁边
He said that their base camp is right next to ZGDX's base camp.
要 下来 接 我
He'd like to pick me up.
无 事 献殷勤
I'm sure he has an ulterior motive.
主要 还是 想 让 我 劝 你
He asked me to convince you
把 他 的 微信 拉回去
to add him back on WeChat.
你 打住 啊
Stop.
我 陈今阳 说话算话
I mean what I said.
你 也 不要 费心 了
No need to waste your effort.
你 如果 敢 帮 他
If you help him,
你们 一起 躺 黑名单
I'll block you too.
不敢 不敢
I wouldn't dare.
不过 你 说 我 的 队友 他们
But do you think my teammate
会 欢迎 我 加入 吗
will welcome me?
那 必须 啊
Of course.
大家 都 是 人
We are all humans.
凭 什么 对 你 挑三拣四
Why are you being so picky?
什么 年代 了 还 搞 性别歧视
Sexual discrimination shouldn't exist in this era.
你 加入 ZGDX
(After you join ZGDX,)
他们 睡觉 都 会 笑 着 醒过来 的
(I'm sure they'll be ecstatic about it.)
那 你 说
Do you think
他们 也 会 欢迎 我们 饼 吗
they'll welcome Woo Ri Bing? [*Woo Ri in Korean means "we"]
金 斧头 银 斧头 的 故事 你 听 过 没
Have you heard about the story of the golden axe and the silver axe?
做人 啊 不要 太 贪婪
Don't be too greedy.
好 啦
(Okay.)
去 享受 你 的 电 竞 生活 吧
Go enjoy your gaming life.
拜拜
(Bye.)
国服 第一 玉藻 前 加入 ZGDX 战队
Tamamo-no-Mae, a top gamer in the national server, will join Team ZGDX.
这是 打破 传统 格局 的 开始
This is the start of breaking free from the conventional form.
继 北美 赛区 第一次
Ever since North America first
接纳 女 职业 选手 进入 决赛 后
accepted female professional gamers into the final,
中国 赛区 ZGDX 紧随其后
ZGDX from China quickly followed suit.
竞圈 养殖场 也 转发 了 这条
The E-Sports Farm shared this post as well.
童谣 到底 是 什么 来路
Who is Smiling actually?
她 凭 什么 可以 接替 明神
How can she take over God Ming's place?
ZGDX 花费 大量 时间 精力
ZGDX spent a lot of time and effort
打动 童谣 并 说服 她
to convince Smiling to
以 决战 平安 京 开赛 以来
join Team ZGDX
中国 赛区 第一位 女 职业 选手 的 身份
as China's first professional female gamer
加入 ZGDX 战队
since the Onmyoji arena Pro League started.
并 许诺 她 首发 位置
And they promised her a position in the starting line-up.
老 K 你 看
K, look.
ZGDX 竟然 找 了 个 女 的 打 首发
ZGDX should hire a girl to be in the starting line-up.
要 完
Doomed.
童谣 表示
Smiling replied
打 职业 其实 和 性别 没有 关系
that being a professional gamer has nothing to do with gender.
她 也 不 太 懂 为什么 以前
She doesn't really understand
一直 是 男生 站 在 这个 游戏 的 巅峰
why it was dominated by men in the past.
并 直言
And honestly,
如果 真的 想要 去 做
she thinks that if you really want to do it,
女生 也 不会 做 得 很 差
even girls can be as good in games.
有完没完
Are you done yet?
新中单 是 你们 家 亲戚 啊
Are you the new Mid's friend?
话 这么 多
Why are you so talkative?
人 也 不是 你家 仇人
She's not your enemy.
刻薄 谁 呢
Why are you so mean?
闭嘴 嚷嚷 得 我 头疼
Shut up. You are giving me a headache.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
队长
Leader.
我 的 核心 位 老大
My Carry.
这 女孩 是 咱们 家 的 新 中单
This girl is our new Mid.
你 得 关心 一下
You need to get to know her.
说不定 明天 人家 就 来 报到 了 呢
Maybe she'll be here tomorrow.
听说 还 带 了 一只 毛茸茸 的 小 畜生
I heard that she brought a furry beast with her.
可能 是 我订 的 外卖 到 了
I think my food delivery is here.
劳烦 队长 大大 帮 我 开下门
Please get the door for me.
老 K 你 在 干吗 呢
K, what are you doing?
上 小号 评论
Using your alt account to comment.
我 也 不 喜欢 她
I don't like her either.
陆思诚 怎么 开门 的 是 你 啊
Lu Si Cheng, why are you the one opening the door?
谢谢 我
-Thank you. -I...
我 是 童谣
I am Tong Yao.
好 饿 呀
I'm so hungry.
诚哥 不再 来 一把
Brother Cheng, not another round?
路人 局太坑
It's too boring to play with normal gamers.
白当 大腿 赖着 上 分忍 不了
Can't bear with those parasites anymore.
这 人头 送 的 比 我 杀 的 都 多
Their death count is higher than my kill count.
诚哥 今天 很 暴躁 啊
You are in a bad temper today.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
我 劝 你 忍 了 这波 吧
You better endure it.
后天 就 数据 审核 了
Our data will be reviewed the day after tomorrow.
要是 不想 被扣 工资 的话
If you don't want your pay to be cut,
最少 还 差 一百个 胜点
you need at least 100 winning points
外加 三把 晋级 赛
and three level-up rounds.
咱们 诚哥 凉 了
Brother Cheng is doomed.
不用 挣扎 了
No need to struggle anymore.
掉 一个 段
If you drop one level,
扣 百分之二十 的 月薪
your monthly pay will be cut by 20%.
自打 这个 规矩 出来 之后
Even since they've made this rule,
诚哥 就 再也 没有 拿过
Brother Cheng has never been getting
完整 的 工资 了
his monthly pay in full.
诚哥 咱们 别 任性 了
Brother Cheng, don't be so stubborn.
任性 扣钱 呢 贵 呦
It costs you money. Too expensive.
没事 咱们 诚哥 有钱
Relax. Brother Cheng is rich.
不 对 啊 诚哥
This is not right, Brother Cheng.
这 不是 我点 的 外卖 啊
This is not what I ordered.
我 到 ZGDX 报到 并 敲响 了 门
I reported to ZGDX and knocked on the door.
来 开门 的 是 诚哥
(Brother Cheng was the one who opened the door.)
然后 他 拿走 了 我 的 外卖
(Then, he took away my food)
说 了 声 谢谢 就 把门 关上 了
(and said thanks before he closed it.)
于是 现在 我 又 站 在 大 门前 了
(So I was left outside, standing.)
还有 我家 大饼
(Along with my Da Bing.)
23333
(23333.)
诚哥 把 童谣 当送 外卖 的 了
(Brother Cheng mistook Tong Yao as a delivery person?)
微博 删了
Delete your post.
不
微博 删了
Delete your post.
我 不
No.
再说 最后 一次 微博 删了
I'll say it one last time. Delete your post.
你 先 道歉
Apologise to me first.
有生之年 从来 没有 看到 诚哥 被 怼
I've never seen anyone talk back to Brother Cheng before.
为 新来 的 小姐姐 双击 666
I really admire this new girl.
对 啊 厉害 厉害
Yes. She's amazing.
今天 大家 都 这么 勤奋 啊
All of you are so diligent today.
我 还 没来 就 把 会 开 完 啦
You've already concluded the meeting without me.
瑞哥 我来 报到
Brother Rui, I'm here to report to work.
你 来 啦
You are here.
给 大家 正式 介绍 一下 啊
Let me introduce her to all of you.
这位 就是 童谣
This is Tong Yao.
传说 中 十九岁 登顶 国服 第一
She became the top gamer in the national server at 19.
二十一岁 单排 上 韩服 京都 之主
At 21, she became the Lord of Kyoto in the South Korea server, solo.
站 在 百分之九十九 男生 肩膀 上 的
She's the genius Mid young lady
天才 中单 少女
who surpasses 99% of men.
你 就 别念 通稿 了
Stop giving us a speech.
过 了 过 了 瑞哥
I'm overwhelmed, Brother Rui.
不管怎么 说 啊
No matter what,
从 今天 开始 童谣 就 正式 接替 明神
from today onwards, Tong Yao will officially take over God Ming's position
成为 我们 新 的 签约 中单 了
to be our new contracted Mid. [*Mid: the player attacks minions along the mid lane]
欢迎
Welcome.
虽然 你 可能 都 认识 啊
Although you might already know them,
但是 我 还是 给 你 介绍 一下
let me introduce them to you briefly.
这位 就是 我们 的 上 单 老猫
This is our Top, Lao Mao. [*Top: the player attacks minions along the top lane]
他 是 一个 在 游戏 里
He's the muscleman
可以 肉得 让 对面 脆皮
in the game who can
瑟瑟 发抖 的 撸 铁直 男
scare off his opponents with his might.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome.
就是 反射弧 有点 长
It's just that the reflex arc is a little long.
你 稍微 别介意 啊
Please don't mind him.
反射弧 长 你 说 谁 呢
Slow? What do you mean?
不好意思 啊 最近 练 得 有点 多
I'm sorry. I've been training too much.
没事 没事
It's okay.
这个 呢 是 辅助
This is our "Support". [*Support: A primary supporting role]
叫 他 小胖 就行
You can call him Fatty.
全队 奶妈
He's the nanny of this team.
一个 纯良 无害 的 肥宅
A kind and harmless fatty nerd.
说 我 宅 可以
but now fat.
说 我 肥 就 太过分 了
Calling me fat is going too far.
我 只是 比较 肉 而已
I'm just meaty.
小姐姐 好 呀
Hello, Missy.
有事 别找我
Don't find me if you are in trouble.
没事 咱们 俩 可以 一起 双排
We can do a duo queue when you are not.
没 问题 没 问题
No problem.
那位 呢 就是 老 K
That is K.
我们 的 打野
He's our Jungle.
你别 看 他 这样
Don't you look at him.
其实 就是 一个 中 二 少年
but he's sophomoric.
有 他 在
With him in the game,
明神 可以 在 对面 中单 面前
God Ming can march on without any obstruction
肆无忌惮 地横 着 走
That's because he is God Ming.
那 是因为 有 明神 在
如果 是 换 了 别人
I wouldn't be so sure if it's someone else.
那 就 不 一定 了
接下来 这位
Next, I don't think
应该 就 不用 多 介绍 了 吧
I need to introduce him to you.
射手
AD. [*The player that gives normal attacks. Core role of the team]
听说 你 刚才 把 人家 关 门外 了
I heard that you locked her out just now.
我 以为 她 是 个 送 外卖 的
I thought that she was a delivery girl.
送 外卖 能 穿成 这样
Will a delivery girl wear like this
还 抱 一只 猫
Yes.
能 啊
Yes.
所以 我 把门 关 了
That's why I closed the door.
没 盛装 打扮 一下 真是 对不起 啊
(Well, sorry, I didn't dress up.)
真是 刻薄
(What a harsh man.)
连 别人 穿 什么 都 要 管
(One's outfits fall into his jurisdiction.)
你 想 说 什么
What do you want to say?
我 什么 都 没 说 啊
I didn't say anything.
你 的 表情 告诉 我
Your expression told me
你 想 说 点 什么
you have something to say.
连 别人 想 什么 都 要 管
(He even wants to control what others think?)
这是 什么 可怕 的 人设
(Horrible!)
对 了 我 给 大家 介绍 一下
By the way, let me introduce it to you.
这 是 我 的 猫 它 叫 大饼
This is my cat, Da Bing. (*Lit.: Big Biscuit)
所以 呢
So?
所以 我能 叫 你 诚哥 吗
So, may I call you Brother Cheng?
你 的 猫 叫 大饼
Your cat is called Da Bing.
跟 我 叫 诚哥 有 什么 关系
What does it have to do with calling me Brother Cheng?
这是 两个 问题
Those are two separate questions.
看紧 你 毛茸茸 的 小 畜生
Keep a close eye on your furry beast.
我 问 过 瑞哥 了
I did ask Brother Rui.
基地 里 没有 人 对 猫 毛 过敏
He said that no one here is allergic to cats
所以 我 才 把 它 带来 的
so I brought it here.
有
谁 啊
Who?
我 儿子
My sons.
诚哥 你 这 不 叫 过敏
Brother Cheng, this is not an allergy.
这 叫 食物链
This is just the food chain.
你 不能 压抑 一只 小猫咪 的 天性 啊
You can't control a cat's nature.
她 的 猫 万一 吃 了 我 儿子 怎么办
What if her cat eats my sons?
再 买 呗
Buy more fish then.
买不起 吗
Can't you afford it?
你 少掉 几次 分 少罚 几次 款
If you keep your marks up and don't get fined,
够 你 子孙满堂 了
you'll have not just sons but grandchildren.
诚哥 你 放心
Don't worry, Brother Cheng.
我 一定 会 看好 大饼 的
I'll keep a close eye on Da Bing.
保证 你 子孙满堂
I'll make sure that you have a lot of grandchildren.
好 了 好 了 好 了
Enough.
再说下去 诚哥 要 冒火 了
If we continue, Brother Cheng is going to spit out fire.
小姐姐 走走 走
Missy, let's go.
我 带你去 看看 你 的 房间
Let me show you to your room.
好 走
-Okay. -Let's go.
交给 你 了 小胖
I'll leave her to you.
好 嘞
Okay.
你 笑 什么 呢
What are you laughing at?
子孙满堂 你们 刚才 几个 说 的
The grandchildren joke that you said just now.
不好 笑 吗
Isn't it funny?
小姐姐 看看
Missy, take a look.
怎么样
What do you think?
这 都 是 我 精心 布置 的
I decorated it meticulously for you.
之前 小瑞 布置 那个 房间 呢
When Xiao Rui decorated this room,
一看 就是 直 男 的 思路
it looked too manly.
你 看看 我 这个 怎么样
What do you think about my version?
我 可是 特意 从 网上
I purposely ordered these
给 你 选 的 少女 限定
girls-only decorations for you online.
少女 限定
(Girls-only?)
你 是 对 少女 有 什么 误解 吧 兄弟
(Do you have the wrong idea about something, man?)
小姐姐
Missy.
你 看 这个
Look at these.
我 可是 搜 了 几百家店
I had searched through hundreds of shops
才 找到 这种
to find this kind of bedclothes
既有 粉色 花边
Both pink lace.
又 有 蕾丝 的 四件套
with both pink trimming and lace.
漂亮 吧 这 蕾丝 这 粉色
-Isn't this pretty? -(Lace? Pink?)
是 被 小猪 佩奇 吃 进去 再 吐出来 的 吗
(Do they come out from Peppa Pig's stomach?)
还有 这个
And this one.
你 看 这个
Check this out.
多 飘逸
So flowy.
戳 瞎 我 的 眼睛 吧
(Just poke my eyes, please.)
再 看看 这个
And this one.
火烈鸟 限定 少女 柔情 款
The limited edition of flamingo for girls.
多 唯美
So beautiful.
小姐姐
Missy.
怎么样 好看 吗
What do you think? Are they nice?
好看
Yes.
我 就 说 嘛
I knew it.
你 可是 第一个 打 职业 的 小姐姐
You are the first female professional gamer
就 来 了 我们 战队
and you joined our team.
荣誉 啊
What an honour.
所以 我们 要 好好 地 照顾 你
So, we will look after you
给予 你 特别 的 关照
and give you extra care.
好 了
Okay.
我 看 它 也 累 了
I think it's tired too.
那 你 就 慢慢 收拾 收拾
Go ahead and unpack.
早点 休息
Rest earlier.
我 就 不 打扰 了
I'll leave you alone.
对 了
By the way,
桌子 上 给 你 放 了 一本 战队 手册
I've put a team handbook on your bedside table.
不过 你 不 看 也 没关系 啊
[ZGDX Team Handbook] It's all right if you don't read it.
明天 小瑞
Tomorrow, Xiao Rui will
会带 你 熟悉 日常 训练 流程 的
guide you through our daily routine of practice.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
小姐姐
Missy.
欢迎 加入 ZGDX
Welcome to ZGDX.
加油
All the best.
拜拜
Bye.
来 战队 的 第一天
(First day in the ZGDX base camp.)
冷酷 的 诚哥
(Cold and stoic Brother Cheng.)
热情 的 小伙伴
(The friendly teammates.)
惊艳 的 卧室
(A stunning bedroom.)
哈哈哈
(Hahaha.)
其实 还是 蛮 开心 的
(Actually, I'm quite happy.)
童谣 冲 鸭
(Smiling, all the best!)
爸 妈 我 到 基地 喽
(Dad, mum, I've reached the base camp.)
爱心 发射
(Lots of love.)
门 能 反锁 吗 拍张 照片 给 我 看看
(Can you lock the door from the inside? Take a photo to show me.)
能能 能
(Yes, of course.)
这 都 是 正经 的 训练 基地
(This is a professional base camp.)
门锁 拍个 照片
(Send me a picture of the lock.)
谣谣 你 的 房间 怎么样
(Yao Yao, how's your room?)
爸
我们 这儿 可好了
This place is awesome.
你 看
Look.
这 都 是 我 队友 给 我 布置 的 房间
My teammates decorated this room for me.
虽然
Although...
但是
But
但是 还 挺 用心 的
he has really put in much effort.
这门 看起来 挺 严实
The door looks quite secure.
我 怎么 觉得 这 窗户
But that window
有点 不太 保险
doesn't seem that way.
行 了 爸
Enough, Dad.
这 窗户 还有 什么 不 保险 的
How can the window not be secure?
你 干脆 把 窗户 封上 算了
Do you want me to seal up the window?
你 女儿 是 来 打 比赛 的
I'm here to compete.
又 不是 来 搞 什么 保密工作 的
I'm not doing anything secretive here.
你 看 你
Look at you.
我 这 不是 在 担心 你
I'm just worried about you
关心 你 的 安全 嘛
and your safety.
我 这 一句 话 还 没 说完 呢
I haven't even finished my sentence.
你 这 几句 都 回过 来 了
And you are already talking back.
你 这 性格
Your personality
跟 你 妈 一模一样
is exactly the same as your mum's.
你 可别 扯 上 我 啊
(Don't drag me into this.)
她 说走就走 的 脾气 可不 随 我
(I'm not as impulsive as her!)
爸
妈 还 生气 呢
Mum is still angry at me?
气 一天 了
She has been angry for the whole day.
饭 都 没 给 我 做
She didn't even cook for me.
你别 瞎说 啊
(Nonsense.)
粥 没 喝 吗
(What about the porridge?)
给 鬼 了
(Where is it then?)
那 不是 昨天 剩 的 吗
Just some leftovers.
昨天 剩 的 就 不是 粥 了
(It's still porridge!)
再说 了
Moreover,
这 昨天 为啥 剩 啊
why will it become leftovers?
我 问 你
Answer me.
还 不是 你 那 宝贝女儿
It's because your beloved daughter
你 那 宝贝女儿 说走就走
left without a note!
行 了 走 都 走 了
Enough. She has already left.
还 说 这些 干吗 呀
What are you still talking about it?
我 为什么 不能 说
Why can't I talk about it?
我 是 她 妈
I am her mum.
我 为什么 不能 说
Why can't I say anything?
我 要说 这事 就 得 怪 你
You are the one to be blamed.
你 说 你 让 她 去 干吗
Why did you agree to let her leave?
放着 好好 的 银行 不去
She left her job at the bank.
实习 都 给 她 找 好 了
I already got her an internship there.
招呼 都 跟 人 打 了
I already asked them for this favor.
人家 问 我
When they ask me,
你 女儿 干什么 去 了
what is your daughter doing?
打游戏 去 了
She is playing games.
这 堂堂 一个 大学 毕业生
She's a university graduate.
打 什么 游戏 啊 这
Why is she playing games instead?
是 是 是
Yes.
女儿 打个 电话 回来 你 说 这些 干吗
Why are you talking about this during this phone call from our daughter?
孩子 还 小 心 不定
She's still young and adventurous.
她 想 去 玩玩 那 也 正常 呀
It's normal that she wants to have fun.
如果 她 真的 想 去 试
If she really wants to try it out,
让 她 试试 就 好 了
let her give it a try.
说不定 过 两三个 月 就 回来 了
Maybe she'll be back in a few months' time.
是不是 谣谣
Am I right, Yao Yao?
爸 再说 了
-Dad. -Moreover,
我们 家 也 不缺
we don't really need
她 那 两三个 月 的 工资 妈
-her two to three months of salary. -Mum.
我 说 你 是不是 脑子 进水 了 你
Have you gone mad?
现在 一份 正经 工作 有 多难 找 啊
It's so hard to find a proper job now.
你 又 不是 不 知道
You know that too.
再说 谣谣
Moreover, Yao Yao...
谣谣 你 可是 应届 毕业生
Yao Yao, you are a fresh graduate.
你 知道 吗
Do you know that?
这 第一份 工作 对 她 有 多 重要
Her first job is very important to her.
这 打游戏
But you are playing games.
打游戏 算 正经 工作 吗
Is that a proper job?
有五险 一金 吗
Does it offer insurance and housing fund?
有
五险 一金 有 的 有 的
They offer me those.
你 看
See?
有 的 呀
They are included.
有 的 呀
They are included in her job.
我 不如 你 妈
-I'm not like you. -Mum.
那个
I don't know how to educate my child, okay?
我 不会 教育 孩子 行 了 吧
I don't know how to raise a child, okay?
来来来
Come on.
你 干吗 去 啊 你
Where are you going?
拿 手机 干什么 去
Where are you going with your phone?
我 跟 谣谣 多 说 两句
I want to chat with Yao Yao.
说 说 说 说 什么 说
I have important things to tell her.
我 说 重要 的
I said important.
就 因为 有 你 这个 爹
It's because she has you as her dad.
说 什么 重要 的
What's so important?
每次 我 说 东 你 说 西
You are always contradicting me.
我 说 东 你 说 西
You are always opposing me.
谣谣 就是 从小 被 你 惯 出来 的
Yao Yao has been spoiled by you since young!
大饼
Da Bing.
明天 就要 正式 训练 了
Our official training will start tomorrow.
你期 不 期待
Are you looking forward to it?
八点半 起床
[Team ZGDX] (Wake up at 8.30am?)
九点 体能训练
(Physical training at 9am?)
禁止 训练 期 嬉笑 打闹 消极 训练
(No playing around or holding passive attitude when training)
违者罚款 一千元
(Violators will be fined 1,000 yuan?)
早
怎么 连 个 早饭 都 没有
No breakfast?
你 你 是 谁 啊
Who are you?
小姑娘
Miss.
你 是 谁 啊
Who are you?