你 微笑 时 很 美 EP06
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP06
Sei bella quando sorridi EP06
他 每天 就是 电 竞电 竞电 竞
All he knows is e-sports.
哪怕 现在 薪水 高 一点
Even if he has a high salary now,
能 打 一辈子 吗
can he do it forever?
就是 那个 名不见经传
The little-known online streamer
现在 上位 打 职业 的 天选小主播
who's now playing as a professional gamer.
缩头乌龟
[Shikigami Pep Rally] Coward.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 说 阿太 来 找 我们 打 训练赛
when Ah Tai practices with us,
会 针对 童谣 做 这些 事
will he aim at Tong Yao?
他会 拿玉藻 前来 打败 童谣
He will beat Tong Yao with Tamamo-no-Mae.
这 是 他 的 拿手好戏
This is his strength.
可 童谣 是 国服 第一 玉藻 前
But the Tong Yao is the best Tamamo-no-Mae on the local server.
未必 会输
She might not lose.
逃避 虽然 可耻 但是 有用
Running away is shameful, but useful.
我 就要 做 那个 替天行道 的 美少女
I'm going to be the young pretty girl who enforces justice.
就算 他 拿玉藻 前
Even if he uses Tamamo-no-Mae,
我 也 能 赢
I can win too.
挺 乐观
You're optimistic.
一夜 没睡 啊
You haven't slept all night?
一会儿 就 去
I'll go to bed later.
练 了 一 晚上 玉藻 前
You spent the whole night practicing Tamamo-no-Mae?
你 不是 说 你 没事 吗
Didn't you say you are okay?
骗 你 的
I lied.
我 有事
I'm not okay.
出 大事 了
Not okay at all.
看 出来 了
I can tell.
我会 个 锤子 玉藻 前
I know nothing about Tamamo-no-Mae.
我 是 个 锤子 国服 第一 玉藻 前
I am not the top Tamamo-no-Mae.
小骗子
Little liar.
一不小心 观战 到 了
I accidentally spectated
ZGDX 和 TAT 战队 的 训练赛 录屏
the recording of the practice match between the ZGDX and TAT teams.
大家 都 知道
the video is not available for spectators.
这 视频 肯定 是 观战 不到 的
This video must be unattainable
这次 肯定 是 故意 放 出来 的
It must be released deliberately.
总之 ZGDX 就是 输 得 很惨 啦
Anyhow, ZGDX lost terribly.
对面 阿太 用 玉藻 前 把 童谣 打爆
Ah Tai blew out Smiling with Tamamo-no-Mae.
童谣 直接 成 了 突破口
Smiling immediately became the breach.
看得出来 队友 很 努力 想 翻盘
Seemingly, her teammates worked hard to make a comeback.
但是 童谣
But Smiling was
实在 是 太 垃圾 太 拖后腿 了
too much of a hindrance.
看看 你们 这 几天
about the new hope among the locals.
吹 的 国产 输出 新 希望
New hope for domestic output
什么 东西 呀
How lame.
别人 随随便便 用同 款式 神
Others casually used the same Shikigami
按 在 地上 死死 摩擦
and pinned her down.
太 垃圾
Rubbish!
赢 了 吹 输 了 黑
Praise them when they win, mock them when they lose.
你们 真有 一套
You really are something.
一盘 训练赛 能 说明 什么 啊
What can a practice match tell?
而且 那么 的 巧
Also, what a coincidence.
一直 赢 的
This is the only game they lost and it was broadcasted.
就 输 的 这 一场 就 被 放 出来 了
The one who lost the game was released
TAT 战队 其心 可 诛 啊
The TAT team is so cunning.
为什么 拿 了 那么 多 冠军
They won so many championships,
都 没 几个 人 喜欢 这个 战队
but have little fans.
是 时候 可以 深思 了 吧
I guess now we know why.
教皇 和 诚哥 相继 离开 TAT
(Hierophant and Brother Cheng left TAT one after another.)
真的 是 正确 的 选择
(They made the right choice.)
想必 他们 的 粉丝 也 松 了 一口气 吧
(Presumably, their fans are relieved too.)
喜欢 一个 队员
(Liking a team member)
但是 讨厌 他 所在 的 战队
(but hating his team)
绝对 是 一件 矛盾 的 事
(makes one really conflicted.)
当初 吹得 飞起 的 不 就是 你 吗
(Weren't you the one who was boasting?)
赢 了 一堆 国内 弱鸡 队伍
(You won a few weak domestic teams)
就 叫 得 比 谁 都 大声
(and cheered louder than anyone else.)
笑死人 了
(That's ridiculous.)
现在 被 打 脸 疼 不 疼
(Does it hurt getting a slap in your face now?)
ZGDX 收 了 这弱 鸡 中单
Recruiting this lousy Mid,
真是 倒 了 八辈子 血霉
ZGDX is really unfortunate.
强力 要求 明神 的 替补 中 单律 回归
I'm demanding the return of Mid Lv, God Ming's replacement.
我 的 天 哪
My God.
这 TAT 太 孙子 了
This TAT is such a dog.
训练赛 的 视频
Why is the practice match
为什么 要 放到 网上 呀
uploaded?
先是 故意 挑衅
They stirred the pot first
逼 得 俱乐部 不得不 出面 回应
and forced the club to respond.
然后 又 刻意 针对 童谣
Then they targeted Tong Yao
现在 又 擅自 把 视频 放到 网上
and uploaded the video without permission.
引导 网友 网暴 我队 新 中单
They influenced the netizens to cyberbully our new Mid.
这 行为 简直 就是 无耻
They are shameless.
卑鄙 无耻
Despicable and shameless.
饼 啊
Bing.
你 妈 最近 情绪 波动 有点 大
Your mom is having mood swings.
你 要 乖 一点
You have to be good.
也 怪 我
It's my fault.
没 跟 俱乐部 据理力争
I didn't stand up against the club
让 别人 欺负 她
and left her being bullied.
小姐姐 才 来 多久
How long has Missy been here?
就 惨遭 阿太 这样 的 毒手
And she got tortured by Ah Tai.
她 不会 从此 一蹶不振
Will she despair
不敢 再 上场 了 吧
and never play again?
这 姑娘 不会 自闭 了 吧
Is she getting depressed?
这 都 在 房里 关 一天 了
She has been in her room for a whole day.
她 要是 真的 这么 不堪一击
If she is so weak,
还 真 不 适合 打 职业
she shouldn't be a professional e-sports player.
她 毕竟 是 个 新人
She is a rookie after all.
这种 事情
This is probably her first time
应该 也 是 人生 中 第一次 遇见
encountering something like this.
我们 作为 她 的 队友
As her teammates,
从 现在 开始 我们 更 应该 要 理解 她
we should try to understand her more from now on.
对
她 毕竟 只是 个 对
-Yes. -After all, she's only
二十岁 出头 的 小姐姐
A young lady in her early twenties.
我们 得 保护 她
We have to protect her
关爱 她
and care for her.
老 K 听见 没
K, did you hear us?
保护 关爱
Protect her and care for her.
她 是 什么 国家 三级 保护 动物
Is she a national third-class protected animal?
大熊猫 吗
A panda?
还 需要 关爱 保护
Why does she need to be protected and cared for?
电子竞技 无关 性别
E-sports have nothing to do with gender.
不 对
That's not right.
三级
Third-class?
大熊猫 不是 一级 保护 动物 吗
Isn't panda a first-class protected animal?
你 看看
Look at this.
我 就 说 了
(I knew it.)
签个 女队员 肯定 就是 为了 炒作 的
(They recruited a female member to create hype.)
想 赢 肯定 抢 教皇 啊
(If you want to win, you will recruit Hierophant.)
为了 关注度 都 不让 律 回来
(They didn't even let Lv come back for the sake of attention.)
讲个 笑话
(Tell you a joke.)
国产 玉藻 前
(The local Tamamo-no-Mae)
都 被 别人 用玉藻 前 打爆 了
(was defeated by another Tamamo-no-Mae.)
ZGDX 永远 打 不过 TAT 队
(ZGDX can never beat the TAT team.)
今年 的 冠军 还是 TAT 的 天下
(This year's championship still belongs to TAT.)
吹 的 人 好歹 是 连赢 之后 才 开始 吹
[E-Sports Farm] (At least they only boast after winning a streak.)
你们 这些 可怜虫
(Rushing to comment)
看 人家 训练赛 输 了 一把
Look, he lost a training match.
就 忍不住 跳 出来 了
(when they lost only in a practice match.)
忍 很 久 了 吧
(You must have suppressed it for a very long time.)
憋 得 不行 了 吧
(You can't hold back anymore, right?)
掐 人 使 你 幸福
(Hurting others makes you happy.)
黑人 使 你 快乐
(Mocking others makes you joyful.)
冠军 还是 TAT 的
(The champion still belongs to TAT?)
如果 到时候 中国 夺冠
(If China wins,)
你们 是不是 该 直播 去 厕所
(will you do a livestream in the toilet,)
吃点 什么
(eat something there,)
然后 再 剁 点 什么
(and chop something there?)
她 还 在 楼上 睡觉
Is she still sleeping upstairs?
是 啊
Yup.
一整天 没 见 人影
I haven't seen anyone all day.
这样 下去 可 不行
She can't go on like this.
不 就是 把 训练赛 吗
It was just a practice match.
我 去 劝劝 她
I'll talk to her.
瑞哥 我 出去 一下
Brother Rui, I'll go out first.
今阳 找 我
Jin Yang wants to see me.
那 你 还 回来 吧
Are you coming back later?
别 太晚 啊
Don't come back too late.
你 一个 女孩 家要 注意安全 啊
Stay safe.
她 这个 时候 出去 也好
It's good that she's going out now.
免得 看到 网上 那些
Lest she sees the comments online.
你 也 看到 了 吧
Have you read them?
居然 有人 把 训练赛
Someone actually uploaded
这种 东西 挂出去
the practice match.
以后 谁 还 敢 跟 他们 约 训练赛 啊
Who dares to practice with them in the future?
所以 他们 约 不到 训练赛
That's why no one wants to train with them.
一般 都 是 一队 和 二队 自己 打
Usually, Team One and Team Two will play together.
一群 狗东西
A bunch of villains.
不过 童谣 应该 已经 没事 了 吧
But Tong Yao should be fine, right?
表面 看起来 没事
She seems alright,
心里 应该 挺痛 的
but she probably feels hurt inside.
她 来 那么 久
She's been here for so long,
从来 没有 通宵 打 过 练习
but she had never practiced all night.
也 是
True.
看 她 的 黑眼圈
Look at her dark circles.
也 不 知道 昨晚 几点 才 睡 的
I wonder what time she went to bed last night.
早上 五点 半
Five thirty in the morning.
你 掉 分 了
Your points dropped.
随便 打 一把
I'm playing casually.
别 回来 太晚
(Don't come home too late.)
欢迎光临
Welcome.
我们 预定 好 座位 了
We have made a reservation.
好 的
Sure.
来 这边
This way.
你别 老 闷闷不乐 的
Don't feel so down.
开心 点 嘛
Cheer up a bit.
坐 吧
Have a seat.
您 看 一下 需要 点 点儿 什么
This is the menu.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 喝 什么
What drink do you want?
我 不 喝酒 的 不会 喝
I don't take alcohol. I don't know how to.
没 让 你 喝酒
I'm not asking you to take alcohol.
我 是 带 你 出来 散心 的
I brought you here to get some fresh air.
挑 一个
Pick one.
给
好 的
Sure.
长岛 冰茶
Long Island Iced Tea.
就 这个 吧
I'll take this.
两杯 长岛 冰茶
Make it two.
好 稍 等
Sure. Just a minute.
长岛 冰茶 使 你 坚强
Long Island Iced Tea makes you strong.
坚强
Strong?
不 就 输 了 一场 训练赛 嘛
Didn't you just lose a practice match?
艾佳 刚刚开始 打 职业联赛 的 时候
When Ai Jia first started playing pro league,
因为 太 年轻 经验 少
he was young with no experience.
被 人 打 到 心态 爆炸 那 是 常有 的 事
He often had outbursts after he got defeated.
还 怕 被 我 看见
He didn't want me to see it
偷偷 跑 到 阳台 哭
and cried hiding on the balcony.
整个 就是 一小 哭包
He was a crying baby.
但是 哭 完 了
But after he was done crying,
第二天 还 不是 又 颠颠 儿地 去 准备
he would go back to prepare
下一场 比赛 啊
for the next game.
我 也 没 憋住
I couldn't hold it back either.
哭 了 一 早上
I cried an entire morning.
上 一秒 还 说 自己 不 脆弱
You said you aren't weak.
行 了
Don't worry.
小姑娘 哭 一 哭 不 丢人 的
It's not embarrassing for a little girl to cry.
哭 得 像 鬼 一样 还 被 某人 看见
I cried hideously and was seen by someone.
你 嘟囔 什么 呢
Why are you muttering to yourself?
你 慢点 喝
Drink slowly.
你 怎么 那么 莽 啊
Why are you so reckless
姑娘 挺 豪放 啊
Such a bold girl.
来来来 陪 哥哥 喝一杯
Come on, have a drink with me.
陪 哥哥 喝一杯 啊
Have a drink with me.
你 谁 啊
Who are you?
就 喝一杯 嘛
Just a drink.
来来来
Come on.
你 干吗
What are you doing?
你 谁 呀
Who are you?
滚
阴魂不散
So annoying.
他 怎么 知道 咱俩 在 这儿
How does he know we are here?
谁 知道 呢
Who knows?
狗 鼻子 闻 着 的 吧
He probably has a dog's nose.
上次 给 你化 完妆
After I did your make-up last time,
算是 被 他 给 逮 着 了
I ran into him.
艾佳
Ai Jia,
你 能 不能 稍微 控制 一下 你 的 眼神
can you hold your gaze just a little?
老婆
My wife.
老婆
My wife.
老婆
My wife.
阳阳
Yang Yang.
宝贝
Baby.
你
坐 那边 去
Sit over there.
等 我 陪 好 我 姐妹 再说
We'll talk after I spend time with my sis.
谣谣
Yao Yao,
既然 是 比赛
since it's a game,
肯定 是 有输有赢 的
there must be winners and losers.
想想 也 知道 怎么 可能 一直 赢 呢
It is impossible to win all the time.
只不过 是 一场 训练赛
It was just a practice game.
你 还有 整个 全国 联赛 呢
You still have the National Championship.
别人 说 的话 你 何必 在意 呢
Why do you care about what others say?
这样
How about this?
我 给 你 买 水军
I hire some cybertroopers.
掐 回去
We'll counter the attack.
对 呀
Yeah.
谁 没有 输过 呀
Who hasn't lost before?
虽然 我 不 认识 那个 叫 阿太 的
Although I don't know Ah Tai,
但是 你 放心
but rest assured.
只要 让 我 遇见 他
I'll avenge you
我 帮 你 出气
when I meet him.
你 闭嘴
Shut up.
就 你 有 嘴 叭叭 的
You speak so confidently.
她 是 眼瞎 了 还是 手断 了
Is she blind or amputated?
轮 得到 你 帮 她 报仇
Why does she need you to avenge her?
我 不是 这个 意思
That was not what I meant.
我 刚刚 不是 喊 你 坐 过去 吗
Didn't I just tell you to sit over there?
过去
Go.
姐妹
Sis.
你 说
Tell me.
怎么样 才能 使 你 坚强 起来
How can I make you stronger?
要 不
Perhaps,
我 给 你 点 一个
the Male Revue Show Las Vegas for you.
拉斯维加斯 同款 猛男 秀 吧
Las Vegas the same macho show
快 来 机会 来 了
(Come over. It's your chance now.)
不过 话说回来 啊
But then again,
我 还是 不太懂 阿太 这种
I still don't understand Ah Tai's way
拿 你 擅长 的 式 神去 打败 你 的 套路
of using the Shikigami others are good at to defeat his opponent.
为什么 对 你们 这些 职业 选手
Why is this method so useful
这么 有用
against you professional players?
之前 牛神 退役 就是
It was why God Niu retired.
没想到 今天 童谣 也 是 这样
I didn't expect Tong Yao to go through the same thing.
按 道理 来说
Logically speaking,
难道 不是 拿 自己 最 擅长 的 式 神
isn't getting beaten up
却 在线 上 被 打爆 这种 事
when you're using your familiar Shikigami
更让人 恼火 吗
more annoying than anything?
当然 不是
Of course not.
因为 所谓 对 一个 式 神 得心应手
To be familiar with a Shikigami,
不仅 是 要 对 这个 式 神 的 技能 解析
one not only needs to analyze the skills of this shikigami
和 技巧 熟练度 应用
and be proficient with the skills,
更是 包含 了 对 整个 游戏 的 理解
but also needs to understand the entire game.
所以 一旦 被 打败 了
So, once defeated,
就 很 有 挫败 感
one will despair.
还 不 明白 啊
Still don't understand?
那 我 这么 说 吧
Let me put it this way.
你 从小到大 英语 就 很 好
You have been good at English since you were young.
碾压 周围 的 一切 人
You're better than everyone else
甚至 能 跟 外国人 谈笑风生
and can even talk casually with foreigners.
学校 每每 有 什么 演讲 活动
Whenever the school has an event,
都 少不了 你
you'll definitely be there.
你 就是 这个 城市 的 英语 传奇
You are the legend of the city.
直到 某 一天
One day,
你 拿 了 全市 一等奖
you won the city's first prize.
参加 一个 全国 性质 的 英语 夏令营
You participate in a national English summer camp.
你 就 会 发现 里面 随便 一个 人
You find that everyone there
都 能 和 你 五五开
is on par with you.
甚至 里面 有 的 人 讲 的话
When some of them speak,
让 你 不得不 拼了命 地去 思考
you have to rack your brain
他们 到底 在 说些 什么
to understand them.
在 你 一脸 蒙圈 和 不知所措 的 时候
When you are confused and overwhelmed,
他们 回过头来 嘲笑 你
they turn to you and mock you.
说 就 凭 你 这种 水平
They question how did you get enrolled
也 配 参加 夏令营
with your level of knowledge?
你 会 怎么 想
What would you think?
我 再 换句话说
Let me put it another way.
如果 是 一群 会 各种 外语 的 人
If a group of people who can speak various foreign languages
参加 聚会
attend a party
有 一个 人 日语 讲得 特别 好
One person speaks Japanese very well.
你 几乎 听不懂 他 在 说 什么
You can hardly understand what he is talking about.
你 会 怎么 想
What would you think?
你 无非 就是 想
You'll only think that
这个 人 日语 很 好
this person is good at Japanese.
但关 我 屁事 啊
But it has nothing to do with me.
我 平时 又 不 讲 日语
I don't speak Japanese.
你 要是 这么 说 的话
You're saying that...
所以 玉藻 前 对 童谣 来说 是 一种
For Tong Yao, Tamamo-no-Mae is...
一种 什么
What is it?
算了
Forget it.
作为 职业 选手
As a professional player,
她 早晚 也 要 经历 这些
she has to experience this sooner or later.
别看 这些 负面 的 东西 了
Stop looking at the negative things.
我 带 你 来 是 来 开心 的
I took you here to have fun.
别喝了
Stop drinking.
服务员
Waiter,
再 给 我 来 一杯 冰红茶
give me another cup of iced tea.
快 坐下
Sit down.
冰 你 个 鬼 啊
What iced tea?
那 是 长岛 冰茶
It's Long Island Iced Tea.
简阳
Jian Yang.
他 怎么 来 了
Why is he here?
你 通风报信 你 个 狗崽子
You leak it to him, bastard.
你命 不 想要 了
Do you want to die?
过来
Come here.
这
过来
Come here.
过来 干吗 啊
What are you doing?
他俩 一对 我俩 一对
They are a pair and we are a pair.
多好
How good is that?
谣谣 别喝了
Yao Yao, stop drinking.
走开
Go away.
走 我 带你去 洗 把 脸
Let's go wash your face
透透气
and take a breather.
我 又 不 直播
I'm not going on a livestream.
又 不 比赛 又 不 上台
Neither am I playing or going on stage later.
我 干吗 要 洗脸 啊
Why should I wash my face?
你 是 谁 啊
Who are you?
都 十一点 了
It's eleven o'clock now.
童谣 怎么 还 不 回来 啊
Why isn't Tong Yao back yet?
这 傻丫头 不会 去 跳海 了 吧
The silly girl didn't jump into the ocean, did she?
SOHO 酒吧 快 来
(SOHO bar, come over.)
你 找 陆思诚 干吗 呀
Why are you texting Lu Si Cheng?
我 不是 找 简阳 了 吗
Jian Yang is already here.
他们 俩 说不定 今晚 就 复合 了
[fhdjwhdb2333] They might get back together tonight.
复 什么 合 我 同意 了 吗
Get back together? Have I agreed to that?
撒谎 劈 腿 的 男人
A cheating man
不配 跟 我 闺蜜 在 一起
doesn't deserve to date my bestie.
那 都 是 误会
That was a misunderstanding.
简阳 一直 喜欢 童谣
Jian Yang has always liked Tong Yao.
别 拿 误会 当 借口
Don't make up an excuse.
再说 了 童谣 已经 不 喜欢 简阳 了
Besides, Tong Yao doesn't like Jian Yang anymore.
不 喜欢 干吗 来 打 职业
Why did she become a professional player if she doesn't like him?
她 打 职业 和 男人 没关系
That has nothing to do with him.
再说
Moreover,
如果 喜欢 怎么 会 分手
why would they break up if she still likes him?
我们 互相 喜欢 不 也 闹 分手 吗
Didn't we break up when we still like each other too?
情侣 之间 分分合合
It's common for couples
很 正常
to break up and make up.
反正 我 站 简阳
Anyway, I am with Jian Yang.
简阳 是 我 兄弟
Jian Yang is my bro.
童谣 还是 我 闺蜜 呢
Tong Yao is my bestie.
良禽择木 而 栖
A fine bird chooses a good tree to nest in.
毕竟 我们 姐妹俩
After all, there's already
已经 有 一个 是 瞎 的
one blind girl among the two of us.
瞎 的
Blind?
谁 瞎 啊
Who is blind?
我
真的假 的
Really?
我 看 你
Let me have a look.
我 看看 啊
Let me have a look.
怎么 就 瞎 了 呢
Why are you blind?
滚
谣谣
Yao Yao,
我 知道 你 输 了 比赛
I know you lost the game
心里 不 痛快
and you are upset.
但是 你 也 不能 用 酒精
But you can't use alcohol
来 麻醉 自己 啊
to numb yourself.
更 不能 拒绝 所有人 对 你 的 关心 啊
You can't reject others' concerns either.
这 段时间 我 想 了 很多
I have thought a lot during this time.
过去 确实 是 我 错 了
I indeed made a mistake in the past.
我 不该 撒谎
I shouldn't have lied.
也 不 应该 嫌 你 烦 而 不 去 解释
I shouldn't have felt annoyed and refused to explain myself.
现在 我 明白 了
I understand now.
谣谣
Yao Yao,
我 真的 不能 没有 你
I really can't live without you.
没有 你
Without you,
我 连 游戏 都 打 不好
I can't even play games properly.
你 的 每条 新闻 我 都 会 去 看
I read every news of yours.
看到 你 过 得 好 与 不好
Whether you're doing well or not,
我 都 会 难过
I feel sad.
你好 的 时候 我 难过
I feel sad when you're doing well
因为 让 你 开心 的 人 不是 我
because it was not me who made you happy.
看到 你 不好 的 时候
When you're not doing well,
我 又 会 想 陪 在 你 的 身边
I want to be by your side again.
虽然 这些 话 应该
Although these words
在 你 清醒 的 时候 跟 你 说
should be said to you when you're sober,
但是 我 还是 忍不住
I can't help it.
你 再 给 我 一次 机会
Please give me another chance.
我们 复合 吧
Let's get back together,
好 吗
please?
我 的 手机 呢
Where's my phone?
我 的 手机 呢
Where's my phone?
在 这 呢
It's here.
过来
Come here.
给 他们 留点 空间
Give them some space.
童谣 现在 正 难受 着 呢
Tong Yao is not feeling well.
说到底 呀
Eventually,
就是 你们 这些 网瘾 少年 不像话
it's because you teenagers are addicted to the internet.
陈今阳
You can scold me,
骂 归 骂
scold
但 不要 说 我 是 网瘾 少年
but you can't say I'm a teenager addicted to the internet.
小心 我告 你 诽谤 啊
I'll sue you for defamation.
怎么样 还敢 顶嘴
How dare you talk back?
天天 对 着 电脑
What are you if not an addict?
不是 网瘾 少年 是 什么
Not an addicted teenager, is that what?
那 程序员 还 天天 对 着 电脑 呢
Programmers sit in front of the computers all day too.
我们 这 叫 职业 选手
We are professional e-sports players.
运动员
Athletes.
开玩笑 呢 你 以为
Are you kidding me?
职业 选手
Professional players.
有 前途 吗
Is there a future?
这话 我 就 不 爱 听 了
I don't like hearing this.
怎么 没前途 了
Why is there no future?
为国争光 呢 还
We win glory for the country.
别生气 了
Don't be mad.
谣谣
Yao Yao.
你 在 看 什么 呢
What are you looking at?
我 在 看
I'm reading
我 爷爷 说 的话
what my grandfather has said.
谁 会取 这种 ID 啊
Who would get this kind of ID?
别看 了
Stop reading.
他们 爱说 什么 就 说 什么
They can say what they like.
我们 做好 自己 就 好 了
We should just be ourselves.
走 别喝了
Let's go. Stop drinking.
我 带 你 回去
I'll take you home.
简阳
Jian Yang.
你 根本 就 不 了解 我
You don't know me at all.
你 根本 就 不 知道 我 在意 的 是 什么
You don't even know what I care about.
我 在意 的
What I care about is not
不是 网上 那些 人 说 了 什么
what the people on the internet said.
那些 喷子 根本 打不倒 我
Those squirts can't beat me.
我 在意 的 是
What I care about is...
玉藻 前 对 我 来说
To me, Tamamo-no-Mae
是 一种
is a...
你 没事 吧 简阳
-Are you okay? -Jian Yang.
简阳 你 怎么回事
Jian Yang, what's wrong with you?
你 怎么 把 人 给 说 吐 了
Why did you make her puke?
她 说 我 不 了解 她 在意 的 是 什么
She said I don't understand her concerns.
这 我 都 知道
I know.
你 在意 的 就是
You are upset because
被 别人 用
someone used
你 自己 擅长 的 式 神 打败 了 对 不 对
your familiar Shikigami to beat you.
这种 感觉 我 懂
I understand.
你 懂个 鬼
The heck you know.
妈妈 我 换牙 了
Mom, I shed a tooth.
上牙 还是 下牙 呀
An upper one or a lower one?
上牙 扔 床底 啊
Keep the upper one under your bed.
队长 大人 你 终于 来 了
Leader, you are finally here.
喂 姐妹 快 醒醒
Hey, sis, wake up.
有人 来接 你 啦
Someone is here to take you home.
我 怎么 觉得 我 好像 看到 我们 队长
Why do I feel like I'm seeing our leader?
他 凶神恶煞 地 看着 我
He's glowering at me
好像 要 把 我 扔 到 海里 去
as if he's going to throw me into the ocean.
那 我 明天 开船 给 你 捞 尸
Then I'll drive a boat and collect your body tomorrow.
她 怎么 醉成 这样
Why is she so drunk?
她 心情 不好
She is in a bad mood.
我 又 怕 她 闲着 跑 到 网上
I'm afraid that she'll go online
去 看 那些 风言风语
to read those comments again.
结果 没想到 喝大 了
I didn't expect her to get drunk.
哪里
What?
我 喝 的 是 冰红茶
I drank iced tea.
闭嘴
Shut up.
怎么 在 梦里 还 这么 凶
Why are you so fierce even in my dream?
我 先带 她 回去
I'll take her home first.
我 送 童谣 回去
I'll send Tong Yao home.
我 是 战队 队长
I am the leader.
我 有 义务 把 她 送回 战队 基地
I am obliged to send her back to the base camp.
我 是 她 前男友
I am her ex-boyfriend.
前 那 就是 过去 式 了
Ex. That's in the past.
走
你 又 想 干吗
What do you think you're doing?
送 童谣 回去 啊
Send Tong Yao back.
有诚哥 呢 你 去 干吗
Brother Cheng is here. You don't need to go.
让 他们 孤男寡女 单独 在 一起 吗
And leave them alone?
我 不 放心
I'm worried.
简阳
Jian Yang,
你 和 童谣 已经 分手 了
you and Tong Yao have broken up.
我 拖鞋 拖鞋 掉 了
I dropped my slippers.
我 的 拖鞋 呢
Where are my slippers?
我 手上
I'm holding it.
我要 穿
I want to put it on.
你 又 不 走路 你 穿 什么
You're not walking. Why do you need it?
再 这样 把 你 扔下去 了
Stop, or I'll throw you down.
真凶
You're so mean.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 怎么 到 哪儿 都 那么 凶 啊
why are you always so mean?
你 就 不能 善良 点 吗
Can't you be kinder?
背着 你 已经 是 我 最 善良 的 举动 了
Carrying you on my back is already my kindest act.
矮子
Shorty,
你 知不知道
do you know
电竞 比赛 有 输赢 很 正常
winning and losing in e-sports are normal?
知道 啊
I know.
这 不是 你 之前 跟 我 说 的 吗
Didn't you tell me before?
那 你 知不知道
Do you know that
无论 别人 怎么 喷 你
no matter how others criticize you,
都 影响 不了 你 成为 一名
it can't stop you from being
优秀 的 电 竞选 手 吧
a good e-sports player?
我 知道 啊
I know.
所以 我 根本 不在乎
So I don't care about
那些 喷子 的 言论
the remarks from the squirts at all.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我 不是 因为 输赢
I didn't cry for losing,
或是 那些 言论
or those remarks,
或者 是 自己 的 自尊心 哭 的
or my self-esteem.
我 是 不 喜欢 拖累 队友 的 自己
I just don't like to be a drag on my teammates.
焦虑不安 自卑 自负
I'm anxious and have low self-esteem.
我 真的 能 打 好 职业 吗
Can I really be a good professional player?
我 真的 会 这个 游戏 吗
Do I really know the game?
我 真的 会玉藻 前 这个 式 神 吗
Do I really know Tamamo-no-Mae, this Shikigami?
简阳 他们 都 不 理解
Jian Yang and the rest don't understand.
其实 玉藻 前 对 我 来说
To me, Tamamo-no-Mae...
是 一种 信仰
Is actually a belief.
对
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
如今 我 信仰 都 崩塌 了
now my belief is destroyed.
我该 怎么办 才 好
What should I do?
以要 赢 的 决心
Why don't you build a new belief
建立 新 的 信仰 怎么样
with your determination to win?
哪儿 有 那么 容易 啊
It's not that easy.
你 不 试试 怎么 知道
How will you know if you don't try?
试 了 就 知道
I'll know after I try?
你 要 知道
You need to know that
你 可是 明神 从 几百人 里面
God Ming selected you
选出 来 的
out of hundreds of people.
你 质疑 他 眼光 吗
Are you questioning his decision?
我 也 可以 教 你
I can teach you too.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 骗人
you're lying.
你 那么 强
You are so strong.
怎么 受得了 这种 侮辱
How can you stand such insult?
这种 事 你 陆思诚 教不来 的
You, Lu Si Cheng, can't teach something like that.
你 那么 骄傲
You are so arrogant.
你 怎么 不 说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
突然 觉得 你 说 得 好像 挺 有 道理
I suddenly think what you said makes sense.
醒 一下
Wake up.
你 现在 这样 回去
If you go back like this,
小瑞 肯定 骂 你
Xiao Rui will definitely scold you.
我 去 给 你 买 醒酒 药
I'll buy you some medicine.
你 在 这里 等 我
Wait for me here.
瞪 什么 瞪
Why are you glaring at me?
你 也 这么 拽 过 我
You dragged me like this before too
还 差点 把 我 拽 倒 了
and almost made me fall.
我 想 这么 做 很 久 了
I've always wanted to do this.
你 要 倒 了 吗
Are you going to fall?
你 要 倒 了 吗
Are you going to fall?
你 要 倒 了 吗 倒 了 吗
Are you going to fall? Are you falling?
没有
No.
给 我 五分钟
Give me five minutes.
腿 长 了不起 啊
So what if you have long legs?
我 从 这 走 到 小区 门口
It takes me ten minutes
都 要 十分钟 呢
to walk to the entrance.
万一会 有 色狼 怎么办
What if I run into a pervert?
色狼 看不上 你
A pervert won't like you.
也 是
You're right.
你 去 吧
Go ahead.
我 在 这里 不乱 走
I'll stay here.
从 现在 开始 我 就是 尾生
From now on, I'll be Wei Sheng. [*Weisheng is a symbol of faith and undying love]
你 不来 我 绝对 不 走
I'll not leave before you return.
你 这 喝醉酒 了 还 挺 有 文化
You're quite cultured when you're drunk.
还 知道 引经据典
You even quoted a classic.
行 那 你 抱 好 吧 尾生
Hug it well, Wei Sheng.
笨蛋
Idiot.
我 才 没有 醉 呢
I'm not drunk.
吃 什么 醒酒 药
I don't need medicine to sober up.
我 刚刚 还 在 跟 你 聊 人生 理想
I was just talking with you about the vision of life.
要 多 清醒 有 多 清醒
I can't be more sober.
都 别睡了
Wake up, everyone.
我 童汉 三 又 回来 啦
Tong Han San is back!
我 回来 啦
I'm back.
我 回来 啦
I'm back.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 不是 去 给 我 买药 了 吗
didn't you go buy me medicine?
你 怎么 比 我 还 先 回来 了
Why are you here before me?
鬼呀
Ghost!
干什么 你
What are you doing?
诚哥 基地 有鬼
Brother Cheng, there's a ghost at the base camp.
基地 有 一只
There's a ghost
和 你 长得 一模一样 的 鬼
that looks exactly like you.
超级 吓人 超 害怕
It's terrifying.
从 我 身上 滚下去 酒 疯子
Get off me, drunkard.
不 基地 有鬼
No. There is a ghost at the base camp.
下去
I don't want to.
我 不
Me? No.
童谣
Tong Yao.
我 希望 你 明天 醒来 的 时候
I hope when you wake up tomorrow,
不要 承认 今天 所 做 的 事情
you will not mention what you did today.
承认 了 又 怎么样
So what if I mention it?
我能 清净 一个月
I can live in peace for a month.
你 这个 又 矮 又 挫 的 人
How can you, a short and clumsy person,
凭 什么 体重 过百
weigh over a hundred catty?
沉得 跟 猪 一样
You're as heavy as a pig.
我 撒手 了
No.
不
一 二
One, two...
你 敢
You dare?
你 怎么 在 这儿
Why are you here?
怎么
Why...
你 不是 鬼 啊
You're not a ghost?
你 见 过 我 这么 帅 的 鬼 吗
Have you ever seen a ghost this handsome?
你们 俩 长得 好像 啊
Both of you look so alike.
一个 爹妈 生 的
We have the same set of parents.
当然 长得 像
Of course, we look alike.
陆岳
Lu Yue.
明神
God Ming?
说 吧 回来 干什么
So why did you come back?
我 啊
Me?
本来 准备 去 肯尼亚
I was going to Kenya
看 动物 大 迁徙 的
to watch the great migration of animals.
可是 在 网上 看到
But I saw this online.
你们 新招 的 那个 童谣
Smiling, your new recruit,
被 阿太给 打爆 了
was defeated by Ah Tai.
听说 被 欺负 得 可怜兮兮 的
I heard that she was badly bullied.
我 才 没有 被 打爆
I was not defeated.
我 很 强 的
I'm strong.
当时 我 的 脑海中
At that time,
就 出现 了 一个 声音 说
a voice spoke in my mind.
陆岳 大人
Master Lu Yue,
是 时候 回去 打 职业 了
it's time to go back to being a professional player.
所以
So...
你 就是 那个 被 阿太 欺负 得
You are the one who was bullied by Ah Tai,
可怜兮兮 的 童谣 喽
the poor Smiling, right?
轮到 你 发问 了 吗
Is it your turn to ask now?
我 问 一下 嘛
I'm just asking.
刚刚 看 你们 进门 的 姿态
I saw how you walked in
还 以为 是 你 女朋友 呢
and I thought she is your girlfriend.
差点 要 发消息 给 老妈 报喜 了
I almost sent a message to our mom.
她 大儿子 还是 喜欢 女人 的
Her eldest son likes women after all.
她 老人家
Then she can finally
可以 睡 一个 安稳 的 好 觉 了
sleep well.
闭嘴
Shut up.
陆岳 你 还是 老样子 啊
Lu Yue, you are still the same.
没个 正经
You're as playful as always.
不过 我 告诉 你 啊
But let me tell you.
我们 现在 已经 有 新 的 中单 了
We now have a new Mid.
你 回来 晚 了
You're late.
什么 晚不晚 啊
Why am I late?
我 不是 被 禁赛 了 吗
I got banned.
那么 早 回来 也 没用 啊
There's no use for me to come back so early.
什么
What?
你 被 禁赛 了
You got banned?
活该 我 可 太高兴 了
You deserve it. I'm so happy.
有没有 人能 管管 这 疯子
Can someone control this looney?
那个
Also...
据说 ZGDX
I heard that ZGDX
这次 全国 联赛 的 首发 中单
has yet to finalize the first Mid
还 没有 最终 确定 下来 吧
of the National Championship.
明神 我 想 打 比赛
God Ming, I want to play.
不行
No.
那 我 给 老妈 发个 消息 吧
Then I'll send a message to Mom.
妈
最近 天气 转凉
the weather has turned cool lately.
今天 路过 我哥 的 战队
I passed by my brother's place today,
想 给 他 送件 保暖 的 衣服
wanting to give him some clothes.
可是 看到
But I saw
之前 和 他 传绯闻 的 教皇
Hierophant who had an affair with him before
居然 千里 追妻 来到 中国
came all the way to China
还 和 我哥 一起 出现 在 床上
and was sharing a bed with my brother,
拥吻
kissing.
你 发 试试
Try sending it.
我 说真的
I'm serious.
你们 迟早会 再 遇见 那个 TAT 战队
Sooner or later, you will meet the TAT team again.
与其 寄希望于 贵队 的 童谣
Instead of placing hope on Smiling,
也 就是 这位 小姐姐
this missy,
能够 在 正式 比赛 中 重拾 信心 崛起
to regain confidence via the official game
打败 那个 曾经 带给 她 绝望 的 人
and beat the man who once brought her despair,
不如 明智 一些
why don't you be wiser?
事先 准备 好 一个 安妥 的
Prepare a good substitute player
可以 让 那个 阿太 无计可施 的 备胎
that Ah Tai can do nothing to.
也 就是
And the person is
我
梦想 是 很 重要 没错
Dreams are important.
逆境 中 崛起 的 热血 事件
The passion about making a comeback
也 让 人 热泪盈眶
is very moving too.
可是 人 呢
But we
有 的 时候 还是 要 面对现实
sometimes have to be realistic.
毕竟 不是 喊 着 口号 踢 着 正步
After all, cheering and marching,
冠军 的 奖杯
to you, right?
就 会 自己 滚到 碗 里 来 对 不 对
Will roll into the bowl by itself, right
我 是不是 要 回去 给 替补 当 替补 了
Am I going back to be a substitute?
我 是不是 要 成为 唯一 一个
Am I going to be the only player
在 全国 联赛 上 被 摁 在 替补席 上
who sits at the bench of the National Championship
永远 不能 上场 的 首发
and never gets to play?
我 是不是 永远 都 不能
Will I never get to
打 全国 联赛 了
play in the National Championship?
我 不想
I don't want this to happen.
我 想 打 全国 联赛
I want to play in the National Championship.
你们 不能 把 我 摁 在 替补席 上
You can't put me on the bench.
我 就是 输 了 一场 而已
I only lost one game.
我 不想 去 看 饮水机
I don't want to be looking at the drinking machine.
童谣 你 喝 了 多少 啊
Tong Yao, how much did you drink?
我 没有 我 没有 喝
I didn't drink.
我 喝 的 是 冰红茶
I only had iced tea.
没有 醉 的
I'm not drunk.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我 想 打 职业
I want to play in a professional game.
我 想 报仇
I want revenge.
我 很 强 的
I'm strong.
你们 不能 让 我 去 看 饮水机
You can't let me be staring at the drinking machine.
诚哥 她 到底 喝 多少 啊
Brother Cheng, how much did she drink?
不 知道
No idea.
明天 去 举报 对面 街 那个 酒吧
Report the bar across the street tomorrow
出售 酒精 饮料 给 未成年
for selling alcohol to a minor.
可以 调 监控 录像
They can check the security footage.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
这个 送给 你
this is for you.
这 是 我 以 核心 位 身份
This is the last gift
送给 你 最后 的 礼物
I can give you as the ace of the team.
看到 了 吧
See?
一个 队 里面 有 一个 疯子 就够 了
We already have one mad person on our team.
我们 队 名额 满 了
Our team has enough members.
你 可以 去 问下
You can try asking
别的 战队 还 需不需要
the other teams.
什么
What?
我 现在 就 去
I'll go now.
明神 给 你
God Ming, this is for you.
这个 给 你
This is for you.
这个 给 你
This is for you.
再见 了 永别 了 拜拜
Goodbye. Farewell forever. Bye.