你 微笑 时 很 美 EP17
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP17
竞圈 养殖 从 无 假瓜
The E-Sports Farm never had any fake news.
我 是 你们 唯一 的 真瓜 天后
I'm your one and only Queen of Genuine News.
最近 竞圈 真是 新瓜 不断
There has been a lot of news lately.
贵圈 男神 陆思诚
Our god, Chessman,
终于 出人意料 地
has finally got himself
传出 了 异性 绯闻
involved in a scandal.
童谣
Smiling!
FNC 打野 昆
[ZGDX_Smiling ZGDX_Chessman] Team FNC's Jungler, Kun,
意外 出现 在 观众席
appeared as an audience that day.
联想 到 上次 无脑 抓 童谣
Thinking back to the times when he was ganking Smiling without mercy,
我们 完全 有 理由 怀疑
we have reasons
两人 有 什么 不可告人 的 秘密
to believe that they have a secret relationship.
小姐姐 你 很 可爱
Missy, you're so cute.
当然
Of course,
最为 致命 的
the most evidential case
还是 诚哥 在 赛场 上 的 惊天 一抱
was Brother Cheng's rescue during the match.
还有 ZGDX 双 C 的 单挑 大赛
And, the solo match between the two carries of Team ZGDX.
来 矮子 单挑
Shorty, let's have a solo match.
请问
So,
这 到底 是 要 公开 谁 的 节奏
who will be the first to announce their relationship?
什么
What?
我 不 就 一不小心 睡 了 个 午觉
I just took a nap.
我 怎么 就 错过
How could I
这么 一场 单挑 大戏 呀
天 哪 今阳 我 耳朵 都 快 聋 了
Jin Yang, I'm almost going deaf.
然后 呢
So,
你 赢 了 诚哥 然后 呢
what happened after you won over Brother Cheng?
你别 告诉 我 你 怂 了 啊
Don't tell me you were too afraid to confess to him.
我 就 知道 陆思诚 肯定 喜欢 你
I knew Lu Si Cheng likes you.
他 肯定 就是 故意 让给 你 的
I'm sure he let you win on purpose.
你 也 这么 觉得 吗
You think so too?
放在 言情小说 和 粉丝 的 眼里
I'm sure that's the case when it comes to our fans
确实 是 这么回事
and the plot of a romance novel.
他 像是 故意 输给 我 的
I think he did lose to me on purpose.
可 问题 就是
But the problem is
我 和 他 对线 的 时候
when I was laning against him,
我能 感觉 到
I can feel
他 一点儿 都 没有 放水
that he didn't go easy on me at all.
就是 想 赢 我
He wanted to win against me.
可能 我 赢
because I'm more familiar
是因为 我 比 他 更 熟悉
because I know him better
中路 兵线 和 地形 吧
with the line and terrain of the mid lane.
装
你 接着 装 我 挂 了 啊
and I'll hang up on you.
不是 是 真的
No, I'm serious.
而且
And...
算了
Forget about it.
到底 怎么回事 我 也 不 清楚
I don't really know what's going on either.
我 就 说 了 吧
I told you already.
让 你 不要 随便 立 目标
You shouldn't set a goal that easily.
什么 不 跟 职业 选手 谈恋爱
No relationships with a pro gamer?
这种 话 说 出来 分 分钟 被 打 脸
Seems like you're eating your own words right now.
诚哥 呢
Where's Brother Cheng?
他 说 了 什么 呀
What did he say?
你们 单挑 完 就 一句 没问 他
Didn't anyone ask him about it after the solo match?
我 问 什么
What should I ask him?
大家 都 是 队友
We're teammates.
万一
What if
我 做出 什么 不 合适 的 举动
I was rejected after
被 拒绝 之后
I did something inappropriate?
以后 还 怎么 打 比赛
How could we compete as a team in the future?
多 尴尬 啊
It'll be embarrassing.
你 真是 想太多 了
You're overthinking it.
我 当时 跟 艾佳 都 没 考虑 那么 多 呢
Back then, Ai Jia and I didn't consider that many factors.
我们 是 队友
We're teammates.
相比 起 不 知道 结果 的 东西
Compared to the unknown future,
我 还是 更想 好好 打 比赛
I would rather focus on my matches.
更 不想 被 别人 说
I don't want others to say
你们 女生 来 打 职业
that girls are becoming pro gamers
就是 为了 出名 或者 是 找 男人
in order to be famous or to get a boyfriend.
好 吧 姐妹
Alright then, sister.
我 都 开始 同情 你 了 呢
I'm starting to sympathize with you.
没想到 啊
I didn't expect
我们 家 沙雕 少女
our silly girl
也 有 长大 的 一天 呀
to be so mature one day.
不然 呢
Of course.
不过 啊
But
我 作为 过来人 我要 奉劝 你 一句
I need to give you some advice since I've been through this.
在 这种 情况 下 呢
Under such circumstances,
女人 不要 轻举妄动
you shouldn't act rashly.
男人 有 想法 自然 会 憋不住 的
If the guy is thinking about you, he will never be able to hold it in.
真的
I'm serious.
但是
But
如果 啊 他 迟迟 没有 行动
if he didn't act at all,
那
很 有 可能 真的 是 你 想 多 了
you're overthinking it.
好 吧
Alright then.
拜拜
Goodbye.
诚哥 还 没 出门 啊
Brother Cheng, you're still here?
你 不是 说
Didn't you say
你 的 相亲 对象
your blind date partner
约 你 见 最后 一次 面 吗
wanted to see you for the last time?
这 都 几点 了
Do you know what time it is?
还 不 收拾 收拾 准备 出门
You should get ready and leave the house.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
不去 了
You're not going?
不是 有人 说 不想 我 去 吗
Didn't someone say that she doesn't want me to go?
谁 啊 管 这么 宽
Who's that? What a nosey person.
你 你 都 听到 了
You heard everything?
又 不聋
I'm not deaf.
那 你 当时 怎么 假装
Why did you pretend to be...
我 要脸
I want to save my dignity.
我 我 就是 随便说说 啊
I was just saying.
主要 是 怕 你 分心
I was afraid that you might be distracted.
你 想想 啊
Our teammates hope
队友 他们 都 希望
今年 能够 拿 冠军 奖杯
that we can become this year's champion.
还 还有 冠军 皮肤
We're doing it for the in-game skins of the winner
复仇 教皇 什么 的
and get our revenge against Hierophant or something like that.
饼 饼
Bing Bing!
你 在 这 呀
You're here.
走
我们 吃 罐头 去 啊
Time for dinner.
怎么 了
What's the matter?
你 俩 聊 什么 呢
What were you guys talking about?
什么 复仇 教皇
I heard something about Hierophant.
没 没什么
It's nothing.
我先 回屋 去 了
I'll return to my room first.
你 不 出去 了
Aren't you going out today?
不去 了
I won't.
你 又 放 人家 鸽子
You're standing her up again?
我 说 改到 基地 门口 了
I told her to meet me at the entrance of our base camp.
这样 也 不用 我 开车 出去
That way, I don't need to drive.
电子竞技 没有 恋爱
Relationships don't exist in e-sports.
今年 我们 的 目标 是 全国 赛 总冠军
This year, our goal is to be the champion of the National Championship.
知道 就 好
It's good that you know that.
走 饼 饼
Bing Bing, let's go.
吃 罐头 去
Time for dinner.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
单挑 故意 输 的 吧
you lost to her on purpose in the solo match, right?
我 为什么 故意 输
Why should I lose to her on purpose?
阳神 跟 我 说 的
God Yang told me about it.
那 你 为什么 会输
Why did you lose against her then?
还要 我 解释 给 你 听
Do I still need to
我 失败 的 原因 吗
explain the reason I lost?
要 不要 我 写 八百 字 检讨 给 你
Do you need me to write an 800-word report for you?
全世界 都 看 出来
Everyone can see
你 故意 输 的
that you lost to her on purpose.
不是
It's not that.
兵线 距离 计算 失误
I calculated the timing of the line wrongly.
被 她 抓 到 了 机会
And she exploited it against me.
这种 错误 不 像是 你 会 犯 的
I don't think you'll commit that kind of mistake.
最起码 我 没见 过
At least I've never seen it before.
我 又 不是 神仙 不会 犯错
I'm not God. I do commit mistakes as well.
再说 了
Besides,
我 为什么 要 故意 输给 她
why must I lose to her on purpose?
不 知道 你
How should I know?
反正 啊
Anyway,
我 是 看见 了 温柔
gentleness was the only thing I saw.
你 瞎 了
You must be blind.
我们 队中单
Our Mid
看不清 这种 高深 的 套路
won't be able to understand this kind of complex plot.
再说 了
Besides,
她 现在 赢 了 我
now that she has won against me,
一心 在 想 怎么 取代 我 的 位置
she's been thinking of ways to replace me
一 统战 队
and lead our team.
对 她 温柔
If I'm gentle to her,
就是 对 我 自己 残忍 什么 他 说 什么
- that means I'm being harsh to myself. - What did he say?
他 在 口是心非
He's being against his own will.
真是 搞不懂 你们 这些 男人
I really don't understand
为什么 都 这么 喜欢 玩
why guys always
口是心非 的 套路
love duplicity.
你 这种 行为
Your behaviour
跟 幼儿园 喜欢 揪
is just like
暗恋 小姑娘 辫子 的 瓜皮 男孩
a kid who loves to pull the young girl's braid
有 什么 区别
because he has a crush on her.
走 了
I'm leaving.
走 吧
Let's go.
怎么
What?
一会儿 有人 也 来 找 你 呀
不是 啊
No.
我 看看 天气
I'm assessing the weather.
不是 一会儿 要 出去 吃宵夜 吗
I thought we were going to have supper outside.
不用 啊 买回来 就 可以 了
There's no need for that. We can do takeaways.
苏 小姐
Ms. Su,
我 上次 已经 说 过 了
I've told you before.
我们 不 合适
We're not suitable for each other.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng,
你 是不是
are you upset
不 高兴 我 去 比赛 现场 看 你
because I went to the live stage to see you?
觉得 我 太 高调 了
Do you think I'm too high-profile?
我 真的 不是故意 的
I didn't mean to do that.
那些 人 怎么 问 我 就 怎么 答 了
I'm just answering their questions.
我 也 没想到 你 这么 有名
I didn't expect you to be so famous.
也 没想到
And I didn't expect them
他们 会 这么 深入分析 我 说 的话
to analyze my words that deeply.
现在 你 的 那些 粉丝
Now, your fans
都 已经 闹翻天 了
are out of control.
真的 很 抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
她们 还 找到 了 我 的 微博
They even found my Weibo account.
有些 人 说话 真的 挺 难听 的
Some of their comments are really mean.
说 什么
They said
我 不要脸
I was shameless
假装 你 女朋友
because I pretended to be your girlfriend.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你 道 什么 歉 啊
Why are you apologizing?
又 不是 你 的 错
It wasn't your fault.
是 你 那些 粉丝
It's the fault of your fans.
虽然 我 不 太 了解
Although I don't know much
你们 游戏 圈 的 这些 事
about the e-sports industry,
但是 如果 可以 发展
I'm willing to learn about them
我 愿意 去学 去 了解
if it can help develop our relationship.
跟 这个 没有 关系
That has nothing to do with this.
我 不 知道 是不是 陆岳 跟 你 讲 了
I don't know if it's because
什么 有 的 没 的
Lu Yue had told you some nonsense.
这个 圈子 有 什么 规矩
Just ignore him
之类 的 这种 蠢话
if he told you
你 可以 不用 理会
that there are certain rules in our field.
事实上 是 如果 我 想要 的
In reality, if I want to do it,
我 就 会 保护 好 她
I'll do my best to protect her.
所以 跟 这个 没有 关系
So, that has nothing to do with this.
那 你 是 怕 粉丝 伤心
Are you afraid that your fans might get upset?
我 又 不是 娱乐圈 的 偶像
I'm not an idol.
我 是 打电 竞 的 不是 进 和尚 庙
I'm a pro gamer, not a monk.
那 到底 是
So, what's the reason then?
我们 不 合适
We're not suitable for each other.
哪里 不 合适 啊
What do you mean?
家世
Do you mean my background?
外貌 智商 还是 身高
Or my appearance, intelligence, or height?
抱抱
Give me a hug.
他们 都 能 在 一起
Even people like them are together.
不是 挺 好 的 吗
Isn't that great?
拜拜
Goodbye.
这个 小女孩
That girl is so young,
都 能 做 他 的 女儿 了
she could even be his daughter.
你 到底 喜欢 什么样 的 人 啊
What kind of person do you like?
游戏 打得 比 我 好 的 人
People who are better at gaming than me.
这 不 都 是 炒作 的 噱头 吗
Isn't that fake news just used for hypes?
不是
No.
可是 真的 有 这样 的 人 存在 吗
But does someone like that really exist?
我 听说 你 打游戏 很 厉害
I heard that you're a legend at gaming.
没有 人比 你 更 厉害 了
There's no one better than you.
又 不 一定 是 决战 平安 京
I'm not saying that she needs to
打得 比 我 好
be better than me at OPL.
俄罗斯 方块 玩得 比 我 好 也 行
It counts even if she is better than me at playing Tetris.
只不过 是 决战 平安 京 的话
But if someone is better than me at OPL,
我 就 直接 娶 了
I'll marry her straight away.
再见
Goodbye.
诚哥 怎么 还 不 回来 呀
Why isn't Brother Cheng back yet?
那 家 特别 火 去 晚 了 都 没 了
That restaurant is very popular. Everything will be sold out if we're late.
是 啊 这 都 干什么 去 了
Yeah. Where exactly did he go?
都 二十分钟 了
It's been 20 minutes.
就是 啊 我要 饿死 了
Yeah, I'm going to die of hunger.
不行 我要 去 看看
No, I need to take a look.
看 什么 看 啊
Look at what?
你 这个 月 绩效 危险 了 你
Your KPI is in danger this month.
排位 排位 排位
Come and play ranked matches.
排 什么
No way.
排不动 了 别 啊
- I can't play anymore. - Please don't.
都 怪 你 叫 我 去 健身
It's all because you told me to go to the gym.
边 排边 等 呗
Let's play while waiting for him.
要 不 我 去 看看
Why don't I go and take a look?
好 快 去 吧
Alright then, go now.
看 啥 上 号
What are you looking at? Log into your account.
你 俩 排 我 看着
You two can play. I'll watch.
不行 打不动 啊
No, I can't play anymore.
怎么 又 被 鬼 吓 到 了
What? Did you see a ghost again?
小胖 说 他 饿 了
Fatty said he's hungry.
让 我 来 催 你 去 买 小龙虾
He wants me to urge you so that we can buy our crayfish.
那个
So,
你 相亲 对象 呢
where's your blind date partner?
走 了
She left?
走 了
Yeah.
走 吧 开车 去 买 小龙虾
Let's go. We'll drive there.
还要 开车 去 啊
We need to drive?
那家店 在 城南
It's in the southern city.
不早 说 早说 我 就 不 跑 出来 了
You should've told me earlier. That way, I wouldn't need to come out.
又 没 让 你 追 出来
I didn't tell you to look for me outside.
你
先生
Mister,
一次 要 这么 多 小龙虾
和 女朋友 在 家里 招待 朋友 呀
Are you going to treat your friends at home with your girlfriend?
不是 女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
是 队友
She's my teammate.
队友
Your teammate?
我 看 她 看 你 的 眼神
But the way she looks at you
不是 看 男朋友 的 眼神
makes me feel that you're either her boyfriend
就是 看 老公 的 眼神
or her husband.
小姑娘 应该 喜欢 你 吧
I guess the lady likes you.
你 不 喜欢 人家 就 直说
You should tell her directly if you don't like her.
别伤 小姑娘 的 心 啊
You shouldn't hurt her heart.
走 吧
Let's go.
你 刚刚 和 服务员 说 什么
What were you two talking about just now?
笑 那么 甜蜜
You were smiling so sweetly.
你 眼睛 有 毛病 啊
Are you actually blind?
她 给 你 打折 了
Did she give you a discount?
没有
No.
那 你 怎么 笑 那么 开心 啊
Why were you smiling so happily then?
她 说 你 看 我
She said you looked at me
就 像 看 自己 的 男朋友 一样 着迷
as if you were looking at your boyfriend.
不 可能
Impossible.
服务员 哪会 有 那么 无聊
I'm sure the waitress isn't that boring to tell you this.
休息 一下 吧
Let's take a break.
你 怎么 了
What's wrong?
手疼
Does your hand hurt?
手 受伤 了
Did you injure your hand?
打 职业 久 了
I've been a pro gamer for some time.
而且 又 是 射手 位
And I'm the AD as well.
有点 手伤 很 正常
It's common for me to have hand injuries.
劳损 而已
It's just a strain.
只要 平时 不 拿 那些 重 的 东西
As long as I don't carry heavy things,
就
你 干什么
What are you doing?
你 有 手伤 怎么 不 早点 说 啊
You should've told me that your hand was injured.
这有 什么 好 说 的
Why should I tell you?
我 是 劳损 又 不是 残废
It's just a strain. I'm not crippled.
给 我
Give it to me.
不用 不用
我 在家 给 我 妈 扛过 燃气 罐 的
I carried the gas tank for my mother when I was at home.
没 那么 娇贵
I'm not that fragile.
你 在 这 等 我 就 好 了
Just wait here for me.
喂
陆思诚 开门
Lu Si Cheng, open the door.
真是 新鲜 啊
This is something new.
什么
What?
第一次 被 小姑娘 照顾
This is the first time a little girl is taking care of me.
可是 我 不是 小姑娘
But I'm not a little girl.
总之
Anyway,
谢谢
thank you.
走 吧
Let's go.
安全带
Strap on your seat belt.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
那场 单挑 赛 你 是 故意 输 的 吗
did you lose to me on purpose?
你 觉得 呢
What do you think?
我 觉得 不是
I don't think so.
你 又 不是 小姑娘 要 这么 哄
You're not a little girl. There's no need for me to go easy on you.
搞 得 好像
You're making it
你 看 得 清楚 这种 套路 一样
还 不是 对牛弹琴
In the end, I'm still talking to a brick wall.
我 看得懂
I understand what you were doing.
我 有 少女 心 的
I have the heart of a young girl.
你 没有
Not at all.
你 有
Fine, you do have it.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
什么 事 啊
What?
我
我
你 要 合理安排 训练 时间
You shouldn't train too much
以免 手伤 加重
so that it won't worsen your injury.
队里 每个 月 都 会 请 理疗 师来 按摩
A physiotherapist will give us a massage every month.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我 好像
I think I...
要 不要 听歌
How about some songs?
别着急
Don't be nervous.
闯入 心里 上锁 的 门
♪People unlocking the lock to our heart♪
然后 开始 用 躯壳 硬撑
♪Pretending to be strong♪
全世界 只有 你 知道 我 在 骗人
♪Only you know that I'm lying♪
你 想要 的
You will have
都 会 有
everything you want.
喊 出 昵称 朝 你 狂奔
♪Shouting for you as I run to you♪
要 走个 过场 要 挣扎 几分
♪Struggling to pass through♪
别 揭穿 这条 街 最 刻意 的 路人
♪Don't expose the deliberate stranger♪
你们 看 这
Look at this.
至少 有 十斤 都 是 我 一个 人 的
At least 10 pounds of them belong to me.
还有 这排
And this row.
锐澳 微醺
RIO Cocktail,
我们 中单 大大 最爱 的 东西
the favourite drink of our Mid.
中单 小姐姐 说 了
Missy said
微醺 吃 虾 绝配
RIO and crayfish are the perfect combo.
说得好
Great words.
镜头 转过 去点
(Move your camera.)
我 看看 别人
(Let me look at the others.)
不看 你 死 胖子
(Go away, stupid fatty.)
什么 死 胖子 你 好好 说话 啊
What stupid fatty? You better mind your words.
就 这样 还 指望 我 给 你 转 摄像头
You think I'm going to move my camera?
你 就是 个 死 胖子
You're a stupid fatty.
我 给 你们 看看 啊
Let me show you guys.
这个
This is
一百 五六十块 钱 一斤 的 小龙虾
the crayfish that costs more than 300 yuan per kilogram.
煮熟 之前 吐出 的 泡泡 都 是 七彩 的
Even the water bubbles they spit out are rainbow in colour before being cooked.
食物中毒 了 吧 这 都
(I think that's food poisoning.)
像是 激素
(I think it's because of growth hormones.)
你
好 了 好 了
Enough.
不 和 你们 说 了
I'll stop talking to you guys.
直播 影响 我 吃 虾 的 战斗力 啊
I can't eat in peace when I'm doing a live stream.
别忘了 啊
Don't forget.
礼物 刷起来
Remember to send me gifts.
你 怎么 不吃 啊
Why aren't you eating?
嫌 麻烦 呗
He thinks it's troublesome.
还 容易 留一手 味
And it's hard to wash off the stench.
这 味道 两天 都 散 不 去
The stench will be there for at least two days.
太难受 了
I don't like it.
看 这 偶像 包袱 重 的
Look, he's still trying to maintain his image.
除非 你 把 这 虾 剥好
Unless you peel the crayfish
给 他 放到 碗 里
and put them in his bowl.
以为 自己 吃 的 波士顿 龙虾
You think you're eating Boston lobsters?
还有 人 伺候
You want someone to serve you?
你 看着 我 剥 的
I peeled it in front of you.
我 没下 老鼠药 啊
I didn't put any poison.
不吃 算了
You don't want it? Fine.
你 再 喝 一口 微醺
Take a sip of RIO.
快点
Hurry.
快
怎么样 我 说 了 吧
It's nice, right?
诚哥 为什么 这么 听话
Why is Brother Cheng obeying her command?
还要 吗
Do you want more?
你 喜欢 给 人 剥 虾 啊
You like to peel crayfish for others?
我刚 想 说 还要 也 不 伺候 了
I was just trying to say that I won't peel them for you anymore.
你 出 的 钱
You forked out the money,
好歹 也 让 你 尝 一下 是 什么 味道 吧
at least you need to know what it tastes like, right?
这是 礼貌
This is basic courtesy.
没大没小
Impolite brat.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你们 俩 白天 单挑
You two played a solo match during the day,
晚上 喂 虾 打情骂俏
and now, you two are flirting with each other.
举案齐眉 啊
You two are like husband and wife.
胖子 你 敢不敢 把 摄像头 转过 去
[ZGDX_PANG] (Fatty, do you dare to turn the camera over)
让 我们 看 一眼 不远处 发生 了 什么
(and let us take a look at what happened?)
转 什么 转 不转 一手 油 没法 转
No. My hand is oily.
你们 打 我 呀
Hit me if you can.
谁 和 谁 举案齐眉
(Who's the husband and wife?)
你们 呀 就 看 我 就 可以 了 啊
You guys can just stare at me.
谁 要 看 你 啊 死 胖子
Stupid Fatty, no one wants to see your face.
你 给 我 闭嘴
Shut up.
俱乐部 刚才 给 我 来 电话 了
Our club called me just now.
说 让 我们 参加 活动
They told us to attend an event.
周末 还有 比赛 啊 参加 什么 活动
We have a match this weekend. Why should we attend the event?
诚哥
you've rejected Su Luo many times.
你 最近 三番两次 地 拒绝 苏落
搞 得 陆夫人 把 火气
Now, Mrs. Lu is enraged
都 撒 到 俱乐部 头上 了
and she's venting her frustration on our club.
其他 活动 能 推 的 我 都 推 了
I've already done my best to reject all of the other events.
但是 这次 周六 在 外地 的 这个
But we've signed the contract
次元 动漫展 的 合同 已经 签了
with the anime convention that will be held on this Saturday.
所以
So...
之后 的 比赛 行程 安排 这么 满
就 一个 周六 怎么 去 外地
How could we travel when we're only free on Saturday?
当天 去 当天 回 啊
You want us to travel back and forth in one day?
俱乐部 的 意思 是
The club
比赛 完 我们 直接 去 机场
wants us to go to the airport once the match is over.
然后 等 周六 参加 完 活动
After we're done with Saturday's event,
我们 再 飞回来
we'll fly back.
能 不 去 吗
Can we skip the event?
那得 找 陆夫人 了
We need to find Mrs. Lu for that.
告诉 俱乐部
Tell the club
这是 最后 一次
that this is the last time we're doing this.
提前 两个 小时 出门
We had to depart two hours earlier.
早饭 都 没 吃 饿死 了
We haven't even had our breakfast yet. I'm starving.
实在 是 不好意思
We're really sorry about that.
主要 是 怕 路上 堵车
Mainly, it's because we want to avoid the traffic jam.
所以 提前 安排 的 行程
That's why you guys have to depart earlier.
早餐 福利
Here's breakfast.
瑞哥
Brother Rui,
你 终于 良心发现
have you finally found your conscience?
知道 我 没 吃 早饭 了
You knew that I haven't had breakfast?
饿死 了 哥 这 说 的 什么 话
我 是 在 用 实际行动
I'm using actions
告诉 你们 一个 道理
to teach you guys an actual lesson.
早起 的 鸟儿 有虫 吃
Early bird gets the worm.
要是 每天 都 有 这么 好吃 的 帕尼尼
If I get to eat such delicious Panini when I wake up,
我 保证 能 戒掉 赖床
I promise I'll wake up early every day.
要是 一个 早餐 能 让 你们 不 赖床
If a good breakfast can make you guys wake up earlier,
我 真的
I'm willing
心甘情愿 做 各位 的 早餐 管家
to be the breakfast steward for the house.
来来来 看 这边 来
Come, look over here.
一二三
One, two, three.
你 干吗 呢
What are you doing?
我 拍个 照片 给 官博娘 发 过去
I'm sending a picture to our admin
好 让 她 勾搭 一下
so that she can
肯德基 的 早餐 赞助
ask KFC to be our sponsor.
抠门 绝技 瑞哥 莫属
Brother Rui is the best at being stingy indeed.
怎么 说话 呢 瑞哥
- How could you say that? - Brother Rui,
今天 到底 具体 什么 活动 啊
what kind of event are we attending today?
不 知道 俱乐部 安排 的
I don't know. The club arranged for it.
诚哥 诚哥 诚哥
- Brother Cheng! - Brother Cheng!
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry!
我们 在 化妆 不好意思
They're doing their makeup right now.
诚哥 诚哥 帮 我 签个 名 吧
- Brother Cheng. - Please give me your signature.
帮 我 签个 名 吧 帮 我 签个 名 吧
Please give me your signature.
诚哥 帮 我们 签个 名 吧
Brother Cheng, please give us your signature.
不行 他们 在 化妆 呢
No, they're doing their makeup right now.
诚哥 帮 我们 签 一个 吧
Brother Cheng, please give us your signature.
签 一个 就 签 一个
Just one signature.
那 你们 小点声
Please lower your volume then.
好好 好
Okay.
大家 尽快 啊
Hurry up, okay?
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
诚哥 诚哥
Brother Cheng.
诚哥 今天 起 这么 早
Brother Cheng woke up early today.
没想到 挺 有 耐心 的 啊
I didn't expect him to be this patient with them.
诚哥 是 老战士 了
Brother Cheng is a veteran.
难道 他 想 被 无知 粉丝 吐槽
Do you think he wants his fans
他太高 冷 吗
to comment that he's cold and arrogant?
诚哥 我 的 我 的 谢谢
- Brother Cheng, please sign for me. - Thank you.
我 也 要 签 一个
I want one as well.
签 这里
还有 我 的
And mine.
这 是 我 的
This is mine.
小姐姐 帮 我 签 一个 吧
Missy, please give me your signature.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
谢谢 诚哥
Thank you, Brother Cheng.
谢谢 我 的 我 的
- Thank you. - My turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
诚哥 已经 好 了
Brother Cheng, we're done.
没什么 时间 了 大家 尽量 快 一点
We don't have much time. Please hurry up.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
帮忙 签 一下 吧
Please sign here for me.
诚哥 诚哥 签个 名 吧
Brother Cheng, please sign it for us.
小姐 你 帮 我 签 一个名 吧
Missy, please sign this for me.
这里
Over here.
谢谢 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
请 在 这里 签 我 的
Please sign here for me.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
还有 这个
And this.
好帅 啊
He's so handsome.
你 本人 比 照片 还帅
You look more handsome in person.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐姐 帮 我 签 一个
Missy, please sign here for me.
还有 这个
And this.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 诚哥
Thank you, Brother Cheng.
谢谢 诚哥 谢谢 小姐姐
- Thank you, Brother Cheng. - Thank you, Missy.
给 我 也 签 一个 我 也 要
- Sign here for me. - Me too.
小姐姐 帮 我 也 来 一个 吧
Missy, please sign here for me.
小姐姐 你 给 我 签个 名 呗
Missy, please sign here for me.
谢谢 谢谢 小姐姐
- Thank you. - Thank you, Missy.
你 都 来 了 三回 了
This is your third time here.
刚 是 给 我 签 的
That was for me.
这个 是 给 我 朋友 签 的
This is for my friend.
反正 也 不 耽误 你 多长时间
It won't take up much of your time anyway.
你 就 签 一下 呗
Just sign it for me.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
诚哥 帮 我 签个 名 呗
Brother Cheng, sign here for me.
瑞哥
Brother Rui.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
她 都 来 了 三回 了
She's here for the third time.
还 有完没完
When will she stop?
好 我 去 处理 一下
Alright, I'll deal with her.
那个 不好意思 啊
Excuse me.
我们 要交妆 没 时间 了
We don't have enough time to do their makeup.
要 不 就 别 签 了
How about we stop here?
不 就是 签个 名儿 吗
It's just a signature.
至于 吗
Do you need to resort to this?
装 什么 呀 装
So pretentious.
做得好
Good job.
这些 人 啊 就是 想 跟 朋友 炫耀
These kinds of people love to show off in front of their friends
什么 我能 去 后台 见 谁谁谁 啊
and say that they can meet celebrities at the backstage.
要 不要 帮 你 带 签名 啊
They say they can get their signatures for their friends.
然后 就 跑过来 要 签名 了
That's why they came here to ask for your signature.
其实 说不定
Actually, it's hard to say.
根本 就 不 清楚 你们 是 干什么 的
Maybe she doesn't even know who you guys are in the first place.
只 知道 是 打游戏 的 名人
She only knows that you guys are stars of the e-sports.
头发 弄 好 了 我 先 走 了
Your hair is done. I'll leave now.
吃 不吃 呀
Are you eating or not?
我 减肥
I'm on a diet.
他 不吃 我 吃
I'll eat his share then.
妹子 打 职业 是 工作人员 吧
(A female pro gamer? I'm sure she's a crew member.)
我 好像 知道 你 说 的 谁 啦
(I think I know who you're referring to.)
拿 着 鸡毛 当 令箭
(She thinks that she's a big deal.)
说实话 早看 她 不 顺眼
(Honestly speaking, I disliked her since the beginning.)
早看 她 不爽 了
(I hate her since long ago.)
大家 看 一下
Everyone, take a look.
这是 我们 的 活动 流程
This is our schedule for today.
包括 一些
We need your help
需要 大家 配合 的 互动 环节
for some of the activities.
谢谢
Thank you.
游戏 也 请 大家 准备 一下
Please prepare yourself for the game as well.
让 战队 队员 公主 抱 展会 模特
[Event schedule] Teammates have to carry the showgirls
从 舞台 左侧 跑 到 舞台 右侧
and run from left to right.
展会 模特 最先 以 锤子敲 锣 的
The first showgirl who bangs the gong
即 为 获胜
is the winner.
我 看见 了
I saw that.
完全 哗众取宠 毫无意义
This event is meaningless.
瑞哥
Brother Rui,
这个 流程 单 你 看过 没有
have you read the schedule?
怎么 还有 这种 游戏 啊
Why are we involved in this kind of activity?
别着急 啊 我 看看
Calm down. Let me take a look.
这
别看 了
Stop reading.
我们 穿成 这样
Look at our outfit.
被 抱 来 抱 去 不太好 吧
I don't think we should let someone carry us around.
对 啊 就是 啊
- Yeah. - Precisely.
这 裙子 太短 了
Our skirt is too short.
大家 都 是 靠手 吃饭 的
We need our hands to make a living.
而且 都 有 手伤 在 身
And all of their hands are injured.
这 不太好 吧
I don't think this is good.
这个 游戏 呢
This game
对 我们 来说 确实 不太好
doesn't suit our team.
影响 不太好
It'll affect us.
不如 我们 就 换 了 吧
Why don't we change the game?
我们 游戏 道具 都 准备 好 了
We're prepared everything we need for the game.
时间 也 卡得 正好
Our schedule has been fixed as well.
你 现在 突然 说 要 换
But now, you want to change the game?
这 不 合适 吧
I don't think that's good.
不是 你 看 这
But you see...
也 就 一下子 的 事 忍忍 就 过去 了
It'll only last for a while. Just bear with it.
我们 明天 还有 比赛 呢
We have a match tomorrow.
万一 要是 谁 受伤 了 怎么办
What should we do if someone gets hurt?
换 谁 上场 你 上 吗
Who will take their place? Will you take their place?
我 说 这位 姑娘
Lady,
从刚 开始 你 就 臭 着 脸
you've been glaring at me since the start.
憋 着劲儿 找茬 呢 是 吧
And now, you're trying to create trouble for me?
我 不是 都 告诉 你 了 吗
Didn't I tell you already?
道具 准备 好 了 时间 也 安排 好 了
Everything is prepared and the schedule is fixed.
换 不了 了
We won't change it.
不是
Wait,
你 听 我 说 啊
Our members do have hand injuries.
就是 我们 成员 手上 确实 有伤
就是 这个 如果
If they...
大家 都 是 拿 钱 办事 的
你 别搞 得 谁 比 谁 高贵 似的
Don't make it as if they're someone special.
你 要是 那么 不乐意
If you don't like it,
那 你 别来 啊
you shouldn't come in the first place.
别 一边 拿 了 人 主办方 的 钱
You shouldn't create trouble for the organizers
一边 要 在 这 找茬
when you've received their money.
你们 打游戏 的
Do all pro gamers
是不是 事儿 都 这么 多 呀
act like you guys?
我 男朋友 也 是 电 竞选 手
My boyfriend is a pro gamer as well.
没见 他 跟 你们 一样
But he's unlike you guys at all.
碰 都 碰 不了
You guys are so fragile.
几个 大老爷们
You guys are men.
抱 几十斤 重 的 小姑娘
Is it that hard for you guys
在 展台 上 走 两圈 都 要死要活 的
to carry a girl around?
要 不要 我 发个 微博说
Should I publish a post
你们 战队 的 几个 最金贵 了
and say that you guys are too precious to attend any events?
你 干吗 呢
What's with that?
你 说 什么 呢 你 威胁 谁 呢
What are you saying? Are you threatening us?
行 了 行 了
Enough.
谁 威胁 你 了
不急 不急
Calm down.
咱们 没 必要
Don't touch me!
别碰 我
老猫 没事 吧
Lao Mao, are you okay?
你 怎么 还 打人 啊
Why did you hit him?
小姐姐
Missy!
你 凭 什么 打 我 呀
What gives you the right to hit me?
你 准备 讹人 是不是
You want to scam us?
你 怎么 打人 啊
How could you hit me?
陆思诚 放手
Lu Si Cheng, let me go.
冷静 小姐姐
Let go of me!
放手
怎么 有 你 这么 当 职业 选手 的
How could someone like you be a pro gamer?
你 干吗
What are you doing?
你 还要 打 女人 啊
Are you going to hit a woman?
我 打 你 了 吗
Did I hit you?
就 你 是 女人
你 哪 只 眼睛 看到 我 是 男 的 了
Did you forget that I'm a woman as well?
你 是 谁 呀 你
Who do you think you are?
童谣 童谣
Tong Yao!
这 满屋子 都 是 人
都 放开 我
Let go of me!
都 别拦 着 我
Don't stop me!
有完没完
Are you done or not?
没事 了 没事 了 没事
Everything is fine now.
我们 先走 我们 先走
We'll leave for now.
没事 没事
It's fine.
别生气 了 跟 她 生气 不值 当
Don't be angry at her. It's not worth it.
除了 童谣
Everyone else, go to the venue.
其他人 立刻 去 活动 现场
Except for Tong Yao.
消消气 啊
Calm down.
现在
your favourite Team ZGDX
你们 最 喜欢 的 ZGDX 战队
开始 比赛
will compete with each other soon.
你们 二位 准备 好了吗
Are you two ready?
准备 好 了
Yes.
好 了
Okay.
预备 备
Get ready,
开始
go!
帅哥 加油
Hunk, you can do it!
加油
You can do it!
加油 加油
You can do it!
好 老猫 获得胜利
Alright, Lao Mao is our winner here!
我们 有 请 陆思 诚诚 哥 老 K 登场
Let's welcome Brother Cheng and K!
诚哥 诚哥 诚哥
Brother Cheng!
没事 了
[Little Kitten] I'm fine now.
朋友 已经 来接 我 了
My friend is here to pick me up.
现场 好多 人 在
There are many people around.
伤口 也 处理 好 了
My wound is dealt with as well.
谢谢 大家 的 关心
Thank you for your concern.
我 说 一个 正常 的 妹子
(I knew it would be impossible)
是 不 可能 打 职业 的
(for a normal girl to be a pro gamer.)
要么 是 变性人
(It's either she's a transsexual...)
说 清楚
(Explain yourself.)
就是 神经病
(Or she's a lunatic.)
他 到底 为什么 打 你 啊
(Why did she hit you?)
你 说 了 什么
I...
我
我 就是 强调 一下
I just emphasized
主办方 也 是 花钱
that the organizer
请 他们 来 表演 的 而已
had hired them in order for them to perform.
这个 ZGDX 中单
(The Mid of Team ZGDX)
有 一言不合 就 打架 的 传统
(loves to beat people up when she doesn't like them.)
有毒 吧
(She must be sick.)
可以 可以
(Great.)
女 的 打架 格外 激动人心
(A fight between two women is always exciting.)
不管 因为 什么 都 太过分 了
(She's too much.)
还好 你 没事
(It's lucky that you're fine.)
佳琪 这么 温柔
(Jia Qi is such a gentle girl.)
看 那个 童谣 的 长相
(Judging from Tong Yao's face,)
就 知道 素质 堪忧
(I knew that she was a bad egg.)
有 你们 的 关心 和 支持
With your care and support,
我 我 很快 会 恢复 状态 的
I will recover from this soon.
谢谢 大家
Thank you, everyone.
我 那个 闺女 啊
(My goodness.)
这 就是 目前 最火 的 电 竞 花木兰
[Smiling attacked a girl and refused to cooperate] (She's the popular Mulan of E-sports.)
很 火爆 的 性格
(She has an explosive temper.)
一言不合 就 出手
[Pro gamer, Smiling, pushed someone] (She beat her up without reason.)
盼 了 一个月 都 没 盼 到
[The famous Mulan of E-sports] I've been waiting for one month.
好不容易 盼到 她 一个 节奏
[Explosive temper, violent behaviour] (Now, I finally have some news about her.)
你 告诉 我 是 打架斗殴
[She's spoiled because of the idiotic fans.] (But now, you say she's beating someone up?)
乱拳 打死 老 司机
(That's unreasonable.)
喂 张 总
Hello, Mr. Zhang?
又 是 我 又 是 我 又 是 我
It's me again.
你 能 不能 帮帮忙
Can you help me
帮 我 屏蔽 下 关键词 啊
block the keywords?
对 对 对 就是 打架 那个 事
Yes, it's about the fight.
没 问题 没 问题
No problem.
我 给 你们 出 公函
I'll send you an official letter.
好好 好 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Alright, thank you.
张 总 事情 不是 网上 说 的 那样
Mr. Zhang, that isn't the truth.
这 都 是 我们 的 责任
It's our responsibility.
对不起
I'm sorry.
实在 是 对不起
我们 一定 尽快 解决
We will solve it as soon as possible.
请 您 放心
Please don't worry.
李总
Mr. Li.
你们 来 了
You guys are here?
正 等 着 你们 呢
We were waiting for you.
王董 一会儿 就 到
Ms. Wang will be here soon.
你们 自己 跟 她 聊 吧
You guys can have a chat with her.
陆
王董 亲自 来 了
I mean, Ms. Wang is coming here personally?
我 还 以为
I thought...
以 为什么
You thought what?
以为 这个 事 还 不够 大 吗
You thought the incident wasn't big enough?
没有 没有
Not at all.
王董
Ms. Wang.
王董
Ms. Wang.
你 就是 童谣 吧
You must be Tong Yao.
第一次 见面
It's our first meeting.
自我介绍 一下 吧
Let me introduce myself.
我 叫 王岚
My name is Wang Lan.
是 陆氏 集团
I'm the executive director appointed by Lu's Group
派驻 ZGDX 的 执行 董事
who's responsible for the entire Team ZGDX.
还有 一个 身份 他们 都 知道
And they know about another identity of mine as well.
也 是 陆思诚 和 陆岳 的 妈妈
I'm the mother of Lu Si Cheng and Lu Yue.
陆夫人
You're Mrs. Lu?
王董 那 您 先忙 我先 出去 了
Ms. Wang, please continue. I'll leave now.
王董 你 听 我 解释 啊
Ms. Wang, please listen to our explanation.
其实 这 事 真的 不能 怪 童谣
Actually, we can't blame Tong Yao for this.
那女 的 明显 就是 来 找茬 的
That woman was obviously trying to create trouble for us.
而且 最近 比赛 很 密集
And, their match schedule is quite packed.
诚哥 的 手伤 又 复发 了
Brother Cheng is suffering a relapse.
要 是因为 抱 了 那些 姑娘
If his hand injury worsens
跑 几个 来回
because
手伤 加重 了
he had to carry the ladies,
影响 比赛 就 更 不好 了
it'll affect our matches.
童谣 这 也 是 关心 诚哥
Tong Yao is just concerned about Brother Cheng.
所以 她 这 有人 说
- So, she... - Someone said
ZGDX 的 中单 耍大牌
that the Mid of Team ZGDX thinks she's a big shot.
不 不是
That's not the case.
还有 人 说
Someone else said
ZGDX 的 中单 非常 傲慢
that the Mid of Team ZGDX is very arrogant,
像 个 泼妇
just like a shrew.
王董
Mrs. Wang,
这件 事 我 也 有 责任
I'm responsible for this as well.
她 和 童谣 其实
Actually, she and...
你 当然 有 责任 了
两个 月 的 工资 和 奖金
I'll deduct two months of your wage and bonuses.
不要 和 我 讨价还价 啊
No negotiation allowed.
有 这样 一个 老妈 也 真是 可怕
(It'll be scary if I had a mother like her.)
至于 童谣 嘛
As for Tong Yao,
要 不 这样 吧
how about this?
你 怎么 来 了
Brother Cheng, Mrs. Wang is still in there.
诚哥 王董 还 在 里边
现在 不 方便 进去
You can't enter right now.
诚哥
Brother Cheng!
诚哥 你 可算来 了
- Brother Cheng. - You're finally here.
你 不 和 爸 去 剪彩
Why did you come here instead of
跑 来 这 干吗
attending the opening ceremony with Dad?
怎么 这么 没 礼貌 啊
Why are you so rude?
妈妈 都 不会 叫 是 吗
Don't you know how to address your mother?
发生 这么 大 的 事情
It's such a huge incident.
我 当然 得来 处理 一下 啊
Of course I need to deal with this.
这件 事情 很 简单
This is simple.
我 都 已经 想 好 怎么 处理 了
I've come up with a solution.
这 事 的确 是 童谣 先动 的 手
Tong Yao did start the fight at first,
所以 无论如何
so, no matter what,
俱乐部 得 先 表态
our club needs to express our stand.
发 道歉 声明
We need to make a public apology
置顶 以示 诚恳
and pin it to show our sincerity.
但 事情 的 原委
But we mustn't let anyone
也 不能 由 任何人 随意 揣测
create their own versions of the incident.
所以
So,
小瑞
Xiao Rui,
去 找 一些 平时 合作 比较 好 的
find some media platforms
平台 和 媒体
that are good friends with us
侧面 澄清 一下
and ask them to publish the truth.
对 对 对 我 觉得 诚哥 说 得 特别 对
Yes, I think Brother Cheng is right.
到时候 除了 媒体
Besides the media,
我 再 找 一些 其他 的 兄弟 战队
I'll find other teams such as.
CK 啊 YQCB 啊
Team CK and Team YQCB
等 他们 直播 的 时候
when they're doing their live streams.
帮 我们 声援 一下
然后 呢
What's next?
然 然后
Next...
然后 还要 怎么样
What else we should do?
道歉 声明 不能 只 道歉 吧
We can't just make a public apology for this incident.
打人 这件 事情
The club needs to give everyone
俱乐部 肯定 得 有 个 交代 啊
an explanation for the fight.
不然 显得 多 没有 诚意 啊
If not, they'll think that we're not sincere enough.
那王 董
Mrs. Wang,
你 你 准备 怎么 罚
what do you propose then?
童谣 禁赛
I will suspend Tong Yao from the competition.
禁赛
You'll suspend me?
这
你们 不想 把 这个 事情
I'm sure you guys don't want
闹到 赛事 管控 那边 吧
the organizers to be involved with this, right?
禁赛 一场
Only for one match.
可以
Fine.
可 可是
But...
小瑞 你 先带 童谣 出去
Xiao Rui, leave with Tong Yao for now.
我 有事 要 跟 我 妈 说 几句
I need to speak with my mother.
好 王董 那 我们 先 出去 了
Alright. Mrs. Wang, we'll leave now.
走 啊
坐
Let's go.