去 法国-2
Weiter zu Frankreich-2
go to france - 2
三 月 九 日 去 法国 今天 下午 一 点 半 我 坐 别 的 飞机 去 巴黎 。
I went to France on March 9 and I took another plane to Paris at 1:30 this afternoon.
3月9日にフランスに行き、今日の午後1時30分に別の飛行機でパリに行きます。
昨天 到 了 北京 机场 , 就 坐 机场 块 轨 去 东直门 站 , 然后 坐 地铁 去 西单 。
Yesterday at the Beijing airport, take the airport block to Dongzhimen Station, then take the subway to Xidan.
西单 站 附近 有 北京 最大 的 书店 。
There is Beijing's largest bookstore near Xidan Station.
我 去 那儿 看 看 。
I'll go look there.
出 了 书店 以后 , 我 找 了 出租车 , 不过 没 找 到 。
After I got out of the bookstore, I found a taxi, but I didn't find it.
然后 有 个 小伙子 带 我 去 饭店 。
Then a guy took me to the hotel.
我 坐 他 的 汽车 到 了 那儿 。
I took his car and got there.
我 觉得 呆 在 北京 的 时间 太 短 了 。
I think the time spent in Beijing is too short.
我 决定 了 , 以后 认真 学习 汉语 , 然后 再 ... 去 北京 。
I decided, I will study Chinese seriously, and then go to Beijing.
三 月 九日 晚上 到 了 巴黎 现在 我 在 房间 里 正在 写 这 篇 文章 。
I arrived in Paris on the evening of March 9th. Now I am writing this article in my room.
3月9日の夜にパリに到着し、自分の部屋でこの記事を書いています。
我 坐 飞机 的 时候 , 觉得 非常 舒服 。
When I was on the plane, I felt very comfortable.
飛ぶととても気持ちがいいです。
大概 下午 五 点 半 到 了 巴黎 机场 , 就 坐 了 快 ... 去 市中心 。
I arrived at Paris Airport at about 5:30 pm, so I took a quick ride ... to the city center.
午後5時30分頃にパリ空港に到着し、すぐに座って…市内中心部へ。
到 了 地铁 车站 , 差不多 晚上 七 点 半 了 。
At the subway station, it was almost half past seven in the evening.
地下鉄の駅に着いたとき、夕方の7時半近くでした。
然后 我 找 到 了 在 网上 已经 预订 好 的 饭店 。
Then I found the hotel that had been booked online.
それから私はオンラインで予約されたホテルを見つけました。
这 车站 离 这 个 饭店 不 太 远 , 只 要 五 分钟 。
This station is not too far from this hotel, only five minutes.
この駅はこのホテルからそれほど遠くなく、たった5分しかかかりません。
房间 费 比较 便宜 。
Room charges are cheaper.
客室料金が安いです。
巴黎 比 北京 暖和 一点儿 。
Paris is a little warmer than Beijing.
パリは北京より少し暖かいです。
三 月 十 日 早上 我 到 凌晨 两 点 半 用 英语 跟 外国人 聊 聊 天 , 所以 我 没 能 睡觉 。
On the morning of March 10, I was chatting with foreigners in English until 2:30 in the morning, so I couldn't sleep.
3月10日の朝、午前2時30分まで外国人と英語でおしゃべりをしていたので眠れませんでした。
现在 还 差 五 分 就 是 十 一 点 了 , 我 吃 完 饭 后 , 就 去 散 散 步 。
It’s still eleven o’clock after five minutes. After I finished eating, I went for a walk.
今は11時から5分足りません。食事を終えた後、散歩に出かけました。