音乐 喷泉
Musical Fountain
fontana musicale
ミュージカル・ファウンテン
胡子 : 青青 , 你 怎么 变成 了 落汤鸡 ?
Beard: Qingqing, why did you become a soup chicken?
青青 : 我 刚才 去 参观 奥林匹克公园 , 忍不住 跑 到 音乐 喷泉 里 去 了 。
Qing Qing: I just went to visit the Olympic Park and couldn't help running into the music fountain.
胡子 : 那个 音乐 喷泉 这么 有 魅力 ?
Beard: The music fountain is so attractive?
青青 : 我 强烈建议 你 也 去 参观 一次 。
Qingqing: I strongly suggest that you also visit once.
大家 好 , 今天 , 我们 要 谈论 的 话题 是 音乐 喷泉 (musicalfountain)。
学习 第一个 单词 , 很 有意思 的 词 “ 落汤鸡 ”(asoddensheep),“ 掉 进水 里 的 鸡 。
Learn the first word, the very interesting words "asoddensheep" (asoddensheep), "chicken that fell into the water.
经常 用来 比喻 被 水 淋湿 的 人 。
It is often used as a metaphor for people getting wet.
我们 说 “ 一只 落汤鸡 ”。
例如 ,“ 我 今天 没带 伞 , 被 大雨淋 成 了 落汤鸡 。
For example, "I didn't bring an umbrella today, so I was drowned in heavy rain.
再 例如 ,“ 胡子 掉 进 了 游泳池 , 回家 的 时候 像 一只 落汤鸡 。
For example, "Beard fell into the swimming pool and came home like a wet chicken.
我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 青青 , 你 怎么 变成 了 落汤鸡 ?
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词
“ 参观 ”(visit), 意思 是 “ 很 认真 很 仔细 地 观看 某个 地方 ”。
"Visit" means "to watch a place very seriously and carefully".
例如 ,“ 我 非常 想 参观 比尔 盖兹 的 家 。
For example, "I would really like to visit Bill Gates' home.
再 比如 ,“ 他 送给 我 一张 门票 , 可以 参观 鸟巢 。
Another example, "He gave me a ticket to visit the bird's nest.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
青青 : 我 刚才 去 参观 奥林匹克公园 , 忍不住 跑 到 音乐 喷泉 里 去 了 。
Qingqing: I just went to visit the Olympic Park and couldn't resist running to the music fountain.
第三个 单词 ,“ 忍不住 ”(can’thelpdosomething), 意思 是 “ 没有 办法 控制 做 某事 ”。
The third word, "can't help" (can't help do something), means "there is no way to control doing something".
例如 ,“ 我 非常 饿 , 刚才 忍不住 偷吃 了 你 的 面包 。
For example, "I was so hungry that I couldn't resist stealing your bread just now.
再 例如 ,“ 这个 辣椒 非常 辣 , 我 吃 了 一个 以后 眼泪 就 忍不住 地 流下来 了 。
For example, "This chili is so spicy that after I ate one, I couldn't help but cry.
那 听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
青青 : 我 刚才 去 参观 奥林匹克公园 , 忍不住 跑 到 音乐 喷泉 里 去 了 。
第四个 单词 ,“ 魅力 ”(charm), 意思 是 “ 使 别人 注意 、 喜欢 自己 的 能力 ”。
The fourth word, "charm" (charm), means "the ability to make others notice and like themselves".
我们 可以 说 “ 有 魅力 ”, 也 可以 说 “ 没有 魅力 ”。
We can say "charm" or "no charm".
例如 ,“ 这个 明星 六十岁 了 仍然 很 有 魅力 。
For example, "This star is still charming when she is 60 years old.
再 例如 ,“ 胡子 的 魅力 在于 他 的 幽默感 。
As another example, "The beard's charm lies in his sense of humor.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 那个 音乐 喷泉 这么 有 魅力 ?
Beard: That musical fountain is so attractive?
最后 , 一个 语言 点 “ 建议 ”(suggest), 意思 是 “ 向 别人 提出 自己 的 看法 、 观点 。
Finally, a language point "suggest" (suggest), which means "to present your own views and opinions to others.
我们 一般 说 “ 建议 某人 做 某事 ”。
We generally say "suggest someone to do something".
例如 ,“ 医生 建议 他 好好 休息 , 不要 去 上班 了 。
For example, "The doctor advised him to get some rest and not to go to work.
再 例如 ,“ 我 建议 你 和 老板 谈一谈 涨工资 的 事情 。
For another example, "I suggest you talk to your boss about salary increases.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
青青 : 我 强烈建议 你 也 去 参观 一次 。
我们 今天 的 短文 内容 是 : 我 今天 去 奥林匹克公园 认真 的 玩 了 一圈 , 发现 里面 很 有意思 。
The content of our short article today is: I went to the Olympic Park today to play seriously and found it interesting.
尤其 是 那个 音乐 喷泉 , 让 我 忍不住 跑 进去 , 淋成 了 落汤鸡 。
Especially the musical fountain, I couldn't help but run in and get wet.
我 推荐 胡子 也 去 玩 一次 。
I recommend the beard also go to play once.
好 , 下面 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 内容 。
OK, let's listen to today's content again.
胡子 : 青青 , 你 怎么 变成 了 落汤鸡 ?
青青 : 我 刚才 去 参观 奥林匹克公园 , 忍不住 跑 到 音乐 喷泉 里 去 了 。
胡子 : 那个 音乐 喷泉 这么 有 魅力 ?
青青 : 我 强烈建议 你 也 去 参观 一次 。