跟屁虫
Follower
follower
Seguidor
qqn qui suit
qcn che si aggrega
付人
alguém que acompanha
跟屁虫
台音
Taiyin
胡子 , 小 李买 了 一辆 新车 ,
Beard, Xiao Li bought a new car,
和 你 的 车 一模一样 。
It is exactly the same as your car.
小 李是 我 的 跟屁虫 。
Xiao Li is my follower.
Little Li est mon follower.
你 怎么 这样 说 他 ?
How do you say this like this?
なぜあなたは彼にそれを言うのですか?
你 看看 , 我 买 什么 他 就 买 什么 ,
Look, what do I buy when I buy it,
衬衫 、 手表 、 鞋 , 现在 连车 都 和 我 买 的 一样 ,
Shirts, watches, shoes, now the car is the same as I bought,
シャツ、時計、靴、車も今買ったものと同じですが、
我 说 他 是 跟屁虫 一点儿 也 不 过分 。
I said that he is not too much a follower.
Je ne pense pas qu'il soit exagéré de dire qu'il est un suiveur.
彼がフォロワーであると言っても過言ではありません。
台音
我们 讲 的 是 虫子 吗 ?
Are we talking about bugs?
是 什么样 的 虫虫 呢 ?
What kind of bugs are they?
听 一下 课文 吧 。
Listen to the text.
第一个 单词
First word
“ 一模一样 、 一模一样 、 一模一样 ”
"Identical, Identical, Identical"
意思 是 “ 完全 一样 ”。
Means "exactly the same".
例如 ,“ 他们 是 双胞胎 , 长得 一模一样 。
For example, "They are twins who look exactly alike.
たとえば、「彼らは双子です、彼らはまったく同じに見えます。
再 例如 ,“ 很难 再 找到 一个 一模一样 的 杯子 了 。
For another example, “It’s hard to find an identical cup.
Par exemple, "Il serait difficile de trouver une autre tasse qui soit exactement la même.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in our text:
胡子 , 小 李买 了 一辆 新车 , 和 你 的 车 一模一样 。
Beard, Xiao Li bought a new car, exactly the same as your car.
第二个 单词 “ 跟屁虫 、 跟屁虫 、 跟屁虫 ”
The second word "A follower, follower, follower"
意思 是 “ 老是 跟着 别人 后面 , 模仿 别人 的 人 ”。
It means "to always follow someone else and imitate others."
记得 小时候 , 我 就是 姐姐 的 跟屁虫 ,
I remember when I was young, I was the sister’s follower.
无论 姐姐 干什么 去 哪儿 , 我 都 会 跟 在 姐姐 的 身后 ,
No matter where my sister goes, I will follow my sister.
我 就是 地地道道 的 “ 跟屁虫 ”。
I am the "follow-up".
我 也 有 个 妹妹 怎么 没成 了 我 的 跟屁虫 呢 ?
I also have a sister, why didn't she become my follower?
我 想 应该 是 我 和 姐姐 都 是 女孩子 吧 ,
I think my sister and I are both girls.
都 有 共同 的 兴趣爱好 , 我 很 崇拜 姐姐 。
Both have common interests and hobbies, and I admire my sister very much.
觉得 她 做 什么 事情 都 很棒 。
I think everything she does is great.
胡子 , 你 要 有 个 弟弟 可能 就 会 有 个 跟屁虫 啦 。
Beard, if you have a younger brother, you may be a follower.
ビアード、あなたが弟を持っているなら、あなたは信者を持っているかもしれません。
可能 是 吧 。
may be.
多分。
例如 ,“ 我 干什么 你 也 干什么 ,
For example, "You do what I do,
你 简直 就是 我 的 跟屁虫 。
You are just my follower.
再 例如 ,“ 跟屁虫 , 我 吃 面条 , 你 是不是 也 吃 面条 呀 ?
For example, "A follower, I eat noodles, do you also eat noodles?
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in our text:
小 李是 我 的 跟屁虫 。
Xiao Li is my follower.
第三个 单词 “ 过分 、 过分 、 过分 ”
The third word is "excessive, excessive, excessive"
意思 是 “ 超出 了 事情 正常 的 范围 。
It means "beyond the normal range of things.
注意 , 这里 的 “ 分 ” 是 多音字 ,
在 这里 读作 fèn 不读 fēn。
Read fèn here instead of fēn.
例如 “ 你 太过分 了 , 怎么 能 打 老婆 呢 ?
For example, "You are too much, how can you beat your wife?"
意思 是 , 打 老婆 的 这件 事 , 是 绝对 不能 做 的 。
It means that the act of playing a wife is absolutely impossible.
再 例如 ,“ 只要 你 的 要求 不过 分 , 我 都 答应 。
For another example, "As long as your request is not excessive, I promise.
意思 是 , 你 提出 的 要求 合理 , 我 可以 答应 你 的 。
This means that your request is reasonable and I can promise you.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 :
你 看看 , 我 买 什么 他 就 买 什么 , 衬衫 、 手表 、 鞋 ,
现在 连车 都 和 我 买 的 一样 ,
我 说 他 是 跟屁虫 一点儿 也 不过 分 。
这节 课 的 内容 是 ,
青青 发现 公司 的 小 李买 了 跟 胡子 一样 的 车子 。
Qing Qing found that the company's Xiao Li bought a car with the same beard.
是 啊 , 无论 胡子 做 什么 事情 , 小 李 都 跟 在 后边 学 ,
讨厌 死 了 。
你 有没有 跟 在 你 后边 的 跟屁虫 呢 ?
或者 你 和 青青 一样 , 是 别人 的 跟屁虫 呢 ?
好 了 , 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了 ,
Ok, the essay explanation is here,
台音
胡子 , 小 李买 了 一辆 新车 , 和 你 的 车 一模一样 。
小 李是 我 的 跟屁虫 。
你 怎么 这样 说 他 ?
你 看看 , 我 买 什么 他 就 买 什么 ,
衬衫 、 手表 、 鞋 , 现在 连车 都 和 我 买 的 一样 ,
我 说 他 是 跟屁虫 一点儿 也 不过 分 。
台音
好 了 感谢您 收听 本期 的 播客 ,
欢迎您 登陆 我们 的 网站
www.cslpod.com
在 此 您 可以 留下 您 宝贵 的 意见
Here you can leave your valuable comments
我们 下期 再见 , 再见 。
Goodbye next time, goodbye.