百闻不如一见
Wer's glaubt, wird selig
Seeing is better than hearing
ver para creer
voir, c'est croire
vedere per credere
百聞は一見にしかず
ver para crer
видеть - значит верить
A: 心涛 , 生日快乐 。
A: Xintao, happy birthday.
B: 谢谢 , 玩得 开心 吗 ?
B: Thank you, did you have fun?
A: 很 开心 , 你 的 生日会 办得 真 热闹 , 谢谢 你 的 盛情款待 。
A: I'm very happy. Your birthday party was really lively. Thank you for your hospitality.
B: 你 能 来 , 我 这儿 也 是 蓬荜生辉 啊 。
B: If you can come, I am also full of brilliance here.
A: 刚才 一边 弹钢琴 一边 唱歌 的 女孩 是 你 的 女朋友 ?
A: The girl who sang while playing the piano just now was your girlfriend?
B: 对 啊 。
B: Yes.
A: 真是 百闻不如一见 呐 , 早就 听说 你 有 一个 沉鱼落雁 、 闭月羞花 的 女朋友 了 。
A: It's really better to see it than to hear it. I have long heard that you have a girlfriend who is shy and embarrassed.
B: 过奖 啦 。
B: It's a prize.
A: 你 是不是 应该 介绍 介绍 ?
A: Should you introduce the introduction?
B: 没 问题 啊 , 等会儿 就 介绍 给 你 认识 。
B: No problem, I'll introduce you to me later.
A: 多嘴 问 一下 , 你们 交往 多长时间 了 ?
A: Just ask, how long have you been dating?
B: 三年 多 了 。
B: More than three years.
A: 咱们 大学毕业 分开 也 有 三年 多 了 吧 ?
A: It has been more than three years since we graduated from college, right?
B: 是 啊 , 我 和 她 是 咱们 大学毕业 以后 认识 的 。
B: Yes, she and I met after we graduated from college.
A: 打算 什么 时候 结婚 啊 ?
A: When are you going to get married?
B: 快 了 , 我们 打算 今年 下半年 选个 好日子 办喜事 。
B: Coming soon, we plan to choose a good day for the wedding in the second half of this year.
A: 好 啊 , 到时候 别忘了 给 我 喜帖 。
A: Well, don't forget to send me the wedding invitation.
B: 你 是 我 大学 里 最好 的 哥们儿 , 怎么 能少 得 了 你 呢 。
B: You are the best buddy in my university, how can I be without you.
B:あなたは私の大学で最高の相棒です、どうして私はあなたなしでいられますか。
A: 说 起来 , 自从 我 去 外地 工作 以后 , 咱们 都 没 怎么 见过面 。
A: Speaking of which, we haven't met much since I went to work abroad.
A:そういえば、海外に出てからあまり会っていません。
B: 还 说 呢 , 你 小子 , 要不是 这次 我 过生日 正好 赶上 你 休年 假 , 我 请 都 请 不到 你 。
B: Also, you kid, if it wasn't for my birthday this time just in time for your annual leave, I wouldn't be able to invite you.
B:また、あなたは子供です。あなたの年次休暇にちょうど間に合うように今回の誕生日がなかったら、私はあなたを招待することができませんでした。
A: 是 , 这个 我 必须 检讨 , 以后 有空 咱们 要 多 聚一聚 。
A: Yes, I have to review this, and we will get together more in the future.
词语 :
Words :
1、 款待 : 是 指 盛情接待 客人 , 用 食物 、 礼品 、 表演 等 招待 客人 。
1\. Hospitality: It refers to the hospitality of the guests with food, gifts, performances, etc. to entertain the guests.
例如 :1、A: 小花 , 谢谢 你 的 盛情款待 。
For example: 1. A: Xiaohua, thank you for your hospitality.
B: 不 客气 , 以后 欢迎 你常来 我家 做客 。
B: You're welcome, you are welcome to visit my house often in the future.
2、A: 小李 , 今天 你 在 大卫 家 玩 的 怎么样 ?
2\. A: Xiao Li, how was your time at David's house today?
B: 玩得 很 开心 , 他 妈妈 的 盛情款待 , 让 我 有点 乐不思蜀 了 。
B: I had a great time. His mother's hospitality made me a little overjoyed.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : A: 心涛 , 生日快乐 。
Please listen to the sentences in the text: A: Xintao, happy birthday.
B: 谢谢 , 玩得 开心 吗 ?
A: 很 开心 , 你 的 生日会 办得 真 热闹 , 谢谢 你 的 盛情款待 。
2、 蓬荜生辉 : 蓬 : 用蓬 草编 的 门 ; 荜 : 用 荆条 、 树木 之类 编成 的 篱笆 ; 以 “ 蓬荜 ” 借指 穷苦人家 。
2\. Pengpishenghui: Peng: a door made of straw; Pi: a fence made of thorns, trees, etc.; "Pengpi" is borrowed to refer to poor people.
2. Cosa sta tremando: Pom: una porta fatta di erba; Wicker: una recinzione fatta di wattle, alberi e simili; usare "shaking" per riferirsi a una famiglia povera.
“ 蓬荜生辉 ” 多指 宾客 来到 家里 , 使 主人 感到 荣幸 , 也 说 “ 蓬荜增辉 ”。
"shaking things up" refers to guests coming to the house, making the host feel honored, also said "shaking things up".
例如 :1、A: 洋洋 , 不好意思 , 我们 没有 跟 你 打招呼 , 就 来 你家 了 。
For example: 1. A: Sorry, we came to your house without saying hello to you.
例:1。A:ヤンヤン、ごめんなさい、私たちはあなたに挨拶せずにあなたの家に来ました。
B: 哪里 的话 , 你们 能 来 , 我家 才 是 蓬荜生辉 。
B: No, it's so good of me to have you here.
B: No, è un piacere averla qui.
2、A: 大卫 , 我 这里 还是 头 一次 有 外国 朋友 来 , 你 的 到来 使 我 这里 蓬荜生辉 啊 。
A: David, this is the first time I've had a foreign friend come here, and you've made my place so shaking.
B: 真的 吗 , 那 我 以后 会常来 的 。
B: Really? Then I will come here more often.
A: 非常 欢迎 。
A: You are very welcome.
请 听课 文中 句子 : A: 心涛 , 生日快乐 。
Please listen to the sentences in the text: A: Xin Tao, happy birthday.
B: 谢谢 , 玩得 开心 吗 ?
A: 很 开心 , 你 的 生日会 办得 真 热闹 , 谢谢 你 的 盛情款待 。
A: I'm so happy, your birthday party was a great success, thank you for your hospitality.
B: 你 能 来 , 我 这儿 也 是 蓬荜生辉 啊 。
3、 沉鱼落雁 、 闭月羞花 : 沉鱼落雁 , 鱼 看见 就 会 沉入 水底 , 雁 看见 就 会 降落 沙洲 。
3. Sinking Fish and Falling Geese, Closed Moon and Shy Flowers: Sinking Fish and Falling Geese, when the fish sees it, it will sink into the water, when the geese sees it, it will land on the sandbar.
闭月羞花 , 月亮 看见 都 要 躲藏 起来 , 花儿 看见 都 会 羞愧 。
The moon hides itself from the flowers, and the flowers are ashamed.
都 用来 形容 女子 容貌 美丽 。
Both are used to describe a woman's beauty.
中国 传统 上 把 沉鱼落雁 和 闭月羞花 连读 , 并 分别 指代 中国 历史 上 的 四大 美人
Traditionally in China, the words "sunken fish, fallen goose" and "closed moon, shy flower" are pronounced together and refer to the four great beauties of Chinese history.
沉鱼 是 春秋 的 西施 , 落雁 是 西汉 的 王昭君 , 闭月 是 后 汉末 的 貂蝉 , 羞花 是 唐代 的 杨贵妃 。
Sinking fish is Xi Shi in the Spring and Autumn Period, falling geese is Wang Zhaojun in the Western Han Dynasty, closed moon is Sable Cicada at the end of the Later Han Dynasty, and bashful flowers is Yang Guifei in the Tang Dynasty.
现在 人们 形容 女子 长得 漂亮 , 往往 用 “ 闭月羞花 之貌 , 沉鱼落雁 之容 ” 来 形容 。
Nowadays, when people describe a woman as beautiful, they often use the expression "a face that is as beautiful as the closed moon and a face that is as beautiful as the sunken fish and geese" to describe her.
例如 :1、A: 丽丽 , 听说 你 见 过 大卫 的 女朋友 了 ?
For example: 1. A: Lili, have you met David's girlfriend?
B: 对 啊 , 她 真的 很 美 , 简直 可以 用 沉鱼落雁 , 闭月羞花 来 形容 。
B: Yes, she is really very beautiful. She can be described as a beautiful woman with a sinking fish and a goose, or a shy flower with a closed moon.
2、A: 小王 , 小花 是 我 见 过 最 漂亮 的 人 了 。
A: Xiao Wang, Xiaohua is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.
B: 如果 你 见 过 洋洋 就 不会 这么 说 了 , 那才 是 真正 的 沉鱼落雁 , 闭月羞花 。
B: If you had seen it, you wouldn't have said that, it's the real Sinking Fish, Dropping Wild Goose, Closing Moon, Shy Flower.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : A: 刚才 一边 弹钢琴 一边 唱歌 的 女孩 是 你 的 女朋友 ?
Listen to the sentences in the text: A: The girl who was playing the piano and singing was your girlfriend?
B: 对 啊 。
A: 真是 百闻不如一见 呐 , 早就 听说 你 有 一个 沉鱼落雁 、 闭月羞花 的 女朋友 了 。
A: It's really better to hear than to see. I've long heard that you have a girlfriend who is like a fish with a goose and a flower with a closed moon.
B: 过奖 啦 。
拓展 词汇
Expansion Vocabulary
喜帖 : 是 即将 结婚 的 新人 所 印制 的 邀请函 , 此 邀请函 上 通常 印 结婚 日期 和 典礼 、 婚宴 举行 时间 , 通常 也 会 印上 男女双方 家长 的 名字 。
Wedding invitations: These are invitations printed by the couple who are getting married, usually with the date of the wedding and the time of the ceremony and reception, and usually with the names of the parents of both the man and the woman.
喜帖 的 寄出 时间 通常 是 婚礼 前 六周 。
Wedding invitations are usually sent out six weeks before the wedding.
表达法
articulation
百闻不如一见 : 闻 , 听见 。
It is better to hear than to see: to hear, to hear.
听到 一百次 也 不如 见到 一次 , 表示 亲眼看到 的 远 比 听 人家 说 的 更为 确切 可靠 。
It is better to see it once than to hear it a hundred times, which means that what one sees with one's own eyes is far more accurate and reliable than what one hears from others.
例如 :1、A: 听说 小王 画 的 画 特别 好 。
For example: 1. A: I heard that Xiao Wang's paintings are especially good.
B: 是 啊 , 真是 百闻不如一见 , 昨天 我 才 专门 去 看过 , 特别 棒 。
B: Yes, it is really better to see than to hear. I went there yesterday to see it, and it was very good.
2、A: 你 见 过 梵高 的 画 吗 ?
2. A: Have you seen Van Gogh's paintings?
B: 没有 , 不过 我 听 别人 说 风格 很 独特 。
B: No, but I've heard people say the style is unique.
A: 百闻不如一见 , 有 机会 你 应该 看一看 。
A: It is better to hear about it than to see it, and you should see it when you have the chance.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : A: 刚才 一边 弹钢琴 一边 唱歌 的 女孩 是 你 的 女朋友 ?
B: 对 啊 。
A: 真是 百闻不如一见 呐 , 早就 听说 你 有 一个 沉鱼落雁 、 闭月羞花 的 女朋友 了 。
B: 过奖 啦 。
下面 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文 :
A: 心涛 , 生日快乐 。
B: 谢谢 , 玩得 开心 吗 ?
A: 很 开心 , 你 的 生日会 办得 真 热闹 , 谢谢 你 的 盛情款待 。
A: I'm so happy, your birthday party was a great success, thank you for your hospitality.
B: 你 能 来 , 我 这儿 也 是 蓬荜生辉 啊 。
A: 刚才 一边 弹钢琴 一边 唱歌 的 女孩 是 你 的 女朋友 ?
B: 对 啊 。
A: 真是 百闻不如一见 呐 , 早就 听说 你 有 一个 沉鱼落雁 、 闭月羞花 的 女朋友 了 。
B: 过奖 啦 。
A: 你 是不是 应该 介绍 介绍 ?
B: 没 问题 啊 , 等会儿 就 介绍 给 你 认识 。
A: 多嘴 问 一下 , 你们 交往 多长时间 了 ?
B: 三年 多 了 。
A: 咱们 大学毕业 分开 也 有 三年 多 了 吧 ?
B: 是 啊 , 我 和 她 是 咱们 大学毕业 以后 认识 的 。
A: 打算 什么 时候 结婚 啊 ?
B: 快 了 , 我们 打算 今年 下半年 选个 好日子 办喜事 。
A: 好 啊 , 到时候 别忘了 给 我 喜帖 。
B: 你 是 我 大学 里 最好 的 哥们儿 , 怎么 能少 得 了 你 呢 。
A: 说 起来 , 自从 我 去 外地 工作 以后 , 咱们 都 没 怎么 见过面 。
B: 还 说 呢 , 你 小子 , 要不是 这次 我 过生日 正好 赶上 你 休年 假 , 我 请 都 请 不到 你 。
A: 是 , 这个 我 必须 检讨 , 以后 有空 咱们 要 多 聚一聚 。