拼命三郎
Saburo desperately
uomo coraggioso, disposto a rischiare la vita
勇者
храбрый человек, готовый рисковать своей жизнью
女 : 上次 听 你 说 要 去 打工 , 工作 找得 怎么样 ?
男 : 挺 顺利 的 , 这 周五 我 去 公司 人力资源部 面试 , 他们 当场 就 录用 我 了 , 通知 我 下周一 去 上班 。
女 : 你 去 的 什么 公司 ?
男 : 我 去 了 一家 IT 公司 。
Man: I went to an IT company.
女 : 哦 , 那 你 知道 你 工作 的 主要 内容 是 什么 吗 ?
男 : 我 老板 让 我 负责 辅助 一些 游戏 的 开发 。
Man: My boss asked me to assist in the development of some games.
女 : 那 一定 很 有意思 , 我 也 很 喜欢 打游戏 呢 !
不过 游戏 开发 应该 很 辛苦 , 这家 公司 的 待遇 如何 ?
But game development should be hard. How does this company treat it?
男 : 我 是 以 实习生 的 身份 去 上班 的 , 所以 工资 比较 低 , 一天 100 块钱 。
女 : 每天 工作 多长时间 ?
男 : 早上 9 点 上班 , 下午 5:30 下班 。
不过 , 听说 这家 公司 经常 要 加班 。
女 : 那 真是 辛苦 , 工资 也 不算 高 。
我 听说 你 还 在 给 两个 初中 学生 当 家教 ?
男 : 是 的 , 不过 我 把 这 两份 家教 都 安排 到 周末 了 。
女 : 这样 你 岂不是 一周 七天 都 工作 了 ?
还 真是 拼命三郎 呀 。
男 : 没有 办法 , 我 得 自己 租房子 , 而且 你 也 知道 , 我 还有 一个 挥金如土 的 女朋友
另外 , 上周 我 还 贷款 买 了 一辆车 , 现在 不 拼命 赚钱 的话 , 日子 就 过不下去 了 。
また、先週、車を買うためにローンを返済しましたが、今はお金を稼ぐために一生懸命努力しなければ、私は通り抜けることができません。
女 : 你 为什么 买车 呀 ?
男 : 我 女朋友 说 她 想 每 周末 都 去 郊区 散心 。
女 : 你 对 你 女朋友 真是 宠爱有加 。
女性:あなたは本当にあなたのガールフレンドに溺愛しています。
不过 你 两份 家教 , 一份 工作 , 还有 可能 经常 加班 , 哪儿 来 的 时间 去 散心 呀 ?
However, you have two tutors, one job, and you may often work overtime. Where do you get time to relax?
男 : 时间 就 像 海绵 里 的 水 , 只要 你 愿意 挤 , 总 还是 有 的 。
Man: Time is like water in a sponge. As long as you are willing to squeeze, there is always time.
女 : 我 对 你 真是 佩服 得 五体投地 。
Woman: I really admire you.
得 , 只 劝 你 一句 话 , 尽力而为 , 量力而行 , 保重 身体 。
男 : 多谢 你 的 关心 。
Man: Thank you for your concern.
词语
1\\. 面试 : 指 当面 考试 , 一般 是 考官 和 考生 面对面 的 交谈 , 通过 谈话 来 考察 考生 的 知识 、 能力 和 经验 等 。
一般 公司 在 挑选 员工 时 , 都 有 面试 。
Generally, companies have interviews when selecting employees.
例如 ,“ 我 明天 要 去 CSLPod 面试 。
For example, "I'm going to CSLPod for an interview tomorrow.
2\\. 开发 : 指 发现 或 发掘 人才 、 技术 等 , 为 某些 人群 提供 使用 。
2 \\\\. Development: refers to the discovery or excavation of talents, technologies, etc. for the use of certain populations.
例如 ,“ 我们 要 开发新 的 软件 为 大家 学习 汉语 提供 帮助 ”。
For example, "We want to develop new software to help everyone learn Chinese."
3\\. 待遇 : 课文 中指 公司 提供 的 工资 、 福利 等 。
3 \\\\. Treatment: The text refers to the salary and benefits provided by the company.
例如 ,“ 前 几年 外企 的 待遇 比 国企 好 , 现在 反过来 了 , 国企 的 待遇 更好 了 , 所以 越来越 多 的 大学生 愿意 进 国企 工作 。
For example, "In the past few years, foreign companies have been treated better than state-owned enterprises. Now, in turn, state-owned enterprises are treated better. Therefore, more and more college students are willing to work in state-owned enterprises.
4\\. 拼命三郎 : 形容 一个 人 做事 十分 努力 拼命 。
4 \\\\. Desperate Saburo: Describes a person working very hard.
4 \\\。DesperateSaburo:非常に懸命にそして必死に働く人を説明します。
例如 ,“ 咱们 厂 每年 评选 的 优秀员工 工作 都 很 努力 , 个个 都 是 拼命三郎 。
For example, "The excellent employees selected by our factory every year work very hard, all of them are desperately Saburo.
5\\. 挥金如土 : 形容 花钱 大手大脚 , 没有 节制 。
5 \\\\. Spending money like soil: Describes spending money arrogantly and without restraint.
例如 ,“ 我们 不能 过于 溺爱 孩子 , 不能 让 他们 挥金如土 。
たとえば、「子供たちを甘やかしすぎたり、子供たちにお金を使わせたりすることはできません。
6\\. 贷款 : 指一 方向 银行 等 金融机构 借钱 , 所借 的 钱 必须 按照 一定 利率 归还 。
例如 ,“ 现在 贫困家庭 的 孩子 也 能 上得起 大学 了 , 他们 可以 申请 国家 助学 贷款 , 这样 就 不用 为 学费 和 生活费 发愁 了 。
たとえば、「貧しい家庭の子供たちが大学に行く余裕があるので、州の学生ローンを申請できるので、授業料や生活費を気にする必要がありません。
7\\. 宠爱有加 : 指对 某人 或 某物 非常 宠爱 。
7 \\\\. Favorite: It means to be very fond of someone or something.
例如 ,“ 小明 对 他 的 小狗 很 好 , 经常 带 它 出去 散步 , 给 它 洗澡 , 真是 宠爱有加 。
For example, "Xiao Ming is very kind to his puppy. He often takes him out for a walk and bathes him.
8\\. 佩服 : 钦佩 , 敬佩 , 敬仰 。
例如 ,“ 我 真 佩服 我们 班 班长 , 成绩 好 , 班级 工作 做 得 也 很 好 , 还 在 校外 做 实习 , 特别 优秀 。
9\\. 五体投地 : 这是 一个 成语 , 指 两手 、 两膝 和 头 一起 着地 , 这是 古印度 佛教 的 一种 行礼 仪式 。
现在 比喻 佩服 到 了 极点 。
Now the metaphor admires it to the extreme.
例如 ,“ 我 对 你 真是 佩服 得 五体投地 , 你 怎么 能 把 这个 游戏 玩 到 这种 级别 ?
10\\. 尽力而为 : 尽 自己 最大 的 能力 去 做 某事 。
10 \\\\. Do your best: do your best to do something.
例如 ,“ 这次 考试 你 尽力而为 就行 , 先 不要 去 想 考试 结果 , 好好 复习 。
For example, "You can do your best for this test. Don't think about the test results first, and review them.
11\\. 量力而行 : 按照 自己 的 能力 去 做 某事 , 不要 勉强 自己 。
11 \\\\. Do what you can: Do something according to your abilities, don't force yourself.
例如 ,“ 以后 做事 要 量力而行 , 不能 随随便便 地 就 答应 别人 的 要求 。
For example, "In the future, you must do what you can, and you can't just agree to others' requests.
たとえば、「将来は自分の能力に応じてやらなくてはならず、他人の要求に気軽に同意することはできません。
【 表达法 】
【Expression】
“ 时间 就 像 海绵 里 的 水 ” 这是 一个 比喻 , 指 时间 是 可以 挤出来 的 , 只要 合理安排 , 就 有 时间 去 做 某事 。
「時間はスポンジの中の水のようなもの」これは、適切に配置されていれば、何かをする時間がある限り、時間を絞り出すことができるという比喩です。
文中 使用 这个 比喻 十分 形象 生动 。
The use of this metaphor in the text is very vivid.
下面 再 听 一遍 课文
Listen to the text again
女 : 上次 听 你 说 要 去 打工 , 工作 找得 怎么样 ?
Female: Last time you heard that you were going to work, how was your job search?
男 : 挺 顺利 的 , 这 周五 我 去 公司 人力资源部 面试 , 他们 当场 就 录用 我 了 , 通知 我 下周一 去 上班 。
M: It went well. I went to the company's human resources department for an interview this Friday. They hired me on the spot and told me to go to work next Monday.
女 : 你 去 的 什么 公司 ?
Woman: What company are you going to?
男 : 我 去 了 一家 IT 公司 。
M: I went to an IT company.
女 : 哦 , 那 你 知道 你 工作 的 主要 内容 是 什么 吗 ?
Woman: Oh, do you know what the main content of your job is?
男 : 我 老板 让 我 负责 辅助 一些 游戏 的 开发 。
M: My boss asked me to assist in the development of some games.
女 : 那 一定 很 有意思 , 我 也 很 喜欢 打游戏 呢 !
不过 游戏 开发 应该 很 辛苦 , 这家 公司 的 待遇 如何 ?
But game development should be hard. How does this company treat it?
男 : 我 是 以 实习生 的 身份 去 上班 的 , 所以 工资 比较 低 , 一天 100 块钱 。
Male: I go to work as an intern, so the salary is relatively low, 100 yuan a day.
女 : 每天 工作 多长时间 ?
Female: How long do you work every day?
男 : 早上 9 点 上班 , 下午 5:30 下班 。
Male: Work at 9am and leave at 5:30 pm.
不过 , 听说 这家 公司 经常 要 加班 。
However, I heard that this company often has to work overtime.
女 : 那 真是 辛苦 , 工资 也 不算 高 。
Woman: It was really hard work, and the salary was not high.
女性:それは本当に大変な仕事で、給料はそれほど高くありません。
我 听说 你 还 在 给 两个 初中 学生 当 家教 ?
男 : 是 的 , 不过 我 把 这 两份 家教 都 安排 到 周末 了 。
M: Yes, but I have arranged these two tutors until the weekend.
女 : 这样 你 岂不是 一周 七天 都 工作 了 ?
Woman: In this way, don't you work seven days a week?
还 真是 拼命三郎 呀 。
Really desperate Saburo.
男 : 没有 办法 , 我 得 自己 租房子 , 而且 你 也 知道 , 我 还有 一个 挥金如土 的 女朋友 。
M: There is no way. I have to rent the house myself, and you know, I also have a girlfriend who spends money.
另外 , 上周 我 还 贷款 买 了 一辆车 , 现在 不 拼命 赚钱 的话 , 日子 就 过不下去 了 。
In addition, I bought a car with a loan last week. If I do n’t work hard to make money now, my life will not go on.
女 : 你 为什么 买车 呀 ?
男 : 我 女朋友 说 她 想 每 周末 都 去 郊区 散心 。
M: My girlfriend said she wanted to go to the suburbs every weekend to relax.
女 : 你 对 你 女朋友 真是 宠爱有加 。
Woman: You really love your girlfriend.
女性:あなたは本当にあなたのガールフレンドに溺愛しています。
不过 你 两份 家教 , 一份 工作 , 还有 可能 经常 加班 , 哪儿 来 的 时间 去 散心 呀 ?
But you have two tutors, one job, and you may often work overtime. Where can you go to relax?
男 : 时间 就 像 海绵 里 的 水 , 只要 你 愿意 挤 , 总 还是 有 的 。
Man: Time is like water in a sponge. As long as you are willing to squeeze, there is always time.
男性:時間はスポンジの中の水のようなものです。あなたがそれを絞る気がある限り、いつでもそこにあります。
女 : 我 对 你 真是 佩服 得 五体投地 。
Woman: I really admire you.
得 , 只 劝 你 一句 话 , 尽力而为 , 量力而行 , 保重 身体 。
Well, just persuade you, do your best, do your best, and take care of your body.
男 : 多谢 你 的 关心 。
Man:ご心配ありがとうございます。