29-3
29-3
读 后 说
昨天 下午 , 我 和 玛丽 一起 去 超市 买 东西 。
After reading, I said yesterday afternoon, I went to the supermarket to buy things with Mary.
回到 学校 的 时候 , 玛丽 觉得 不 舒服 , 我 就 陪 她 一起 去 医院 看病 。
When I returned to school, Mary felt uncomfortable. I accompanied her to the hospital.
到 了 医院 , 大夫 问 她 “ 你 怎么 了 ?” 玛丽 说 “ 我 头疼 , 很 不 舒服 。
When I arrived at the hospital, the doctor asked her, "What happened to you?" Mary said, "I have a headache and I am very uncomfortable.
” 大夫 给 她 检查 了 检查 说 : “ 你 感冒 了 。
The doctor checked her and said: "You have a cold."
烧 得 很 厉害 , 三 十 九 度 五 。
It burned very badly, thirty-five degrees five.
给 你 打 一 针 吧 。
Give you a shot.
” 玛丽 说 : “ 不 ! 我 不 打针 。
Mary said: "No! I don't have an injection."
” 大夫 说 “ 打 了 针 就 不 发烧 了 。
The doctor said, "I won't have a fever when I hit the needle."
” 玛丽 说 “ 不 ! 你 给 我 一些 药 吧 。
Mary said, "No! Give me some medicine."
我 可以 吃 药 , 但 我 不 想 打针 。
I can take medicine, but I don't want to take an injection.
” 于是 , 大夫 给 了 她 一些 药 。
So the doctor gave her some medicine.
晚上 , 玛丽 吃 了 药 就 睡 了 。
In the evening, Mary slept after taking the medicine.
今天 早上 , 她 不 发烧 了 。
She didn't have a fever this morning.
吃 完 早饭 , 她 要 去 教室 上课 , 我 说 “ 你 在 宿舍 休息 吧 , 我 给 你 请假 。
After breakfast, she is going to class in the classroom. I said, "Let's rest in the dormitory. I will give you a leave of absence.
” 她 说 “ 我 的 感冒 已经 好 了 , 可以 上课 了 。
She said, "My cold is good, I can go to class."
”
到 了 教室 , 老师 对 玛丽 说 “ 玛丽 , 要是 不 舒服 的话 就 回 宿舍 休息 吧 。
When I arrived at the classroom, the teacher said to Mary, "Mary, if you are not comfortable, go back to the dormitory to rest."
” 上午 , 玛丽 又 有点儿 发烧 , 下 了 第 二 节 课 她 就 回 宿舍 了 。
In the morning, Mary had a little fever. She went back to the dormitory after the second class.
我 对 她 说 : “ 你 最好 再 去 医院 看 看 。
I said to her: "You better go to the hospital.