受傷 與 康復
injury|and|recovery
Injury and Recovery
受伤与康复
你 算吧 啦 !
|Forget it|
You figure it out yourself!
我 同 你 已經 再 冇 結果 。
||||again||result
There's no result between you and me anymore.
咁 多 年 嘅 心心愛愛 而家 已經 了結 咗 。
||||Love and affection|||ended|
The love and affection from many years ago have already ended now.
如果 !
你 唔係 做 到 噉樣 過 晒 火 。
||||like this||over|fire
You don't know how to make a good carbon footprint.
你 今日 或者 已經 會 , 叫 我 做 老婆 。
You||||||||wife
You can call me your wife today or already.
你 要 私人 時間 玩 遊戲機 我 唔會 阻 住 你 。
||private|time||game console|||||
I won't stop you from having private time to play video games.
你 同 朋友 飲酒 飲 天光 我 喺 屋企 等 你 。
|||drinking||till dawn|||||
I'll be at home waiting for you while you're drinking and having fun with friends.
我 嘅 生日 幾 月 幾號 唔 提 你 都 記 唔 起 。
|||||what date||remind|||||
You can't even remember my birthday, no matter how many times I remind you of the month and date.
你 話 嗰 晚 約 咗 人 睇波 我 都 冇 話 唔 畀 。
||||arranged|||watching the game||||||
You said you had a date that night and I didn't even say anything to you.
我 收埋 所有 感覺 做 一 個 識 講 唔緊要 嘅 女仔 。
|keep to myself||feelings||||smart|talk|"It's okay"||
I'll take all my feelings and be a girl who knows how to say things that don't matter.
跟住 你 有 兩 餐 一 宿 我 已經 心甘命抵 。
after|||two|meals|one|one night|||content and willing
I've been willing to live with you for two meals and one night.
我 都 唔 知 點解 我 會 揀 同 你 一齊 。
|||||||choose|||together
I don't know why I chose to be with you.
不過 我 真係 有 諗 過 會 同 你 一生 一 世 。
|||||||||whole life||life
But I have actually thought about spending my whole life with you.
其實 我 會 感覺 你 , 已經 薄情 如斯 。
|||feel||already|Heartless|so much
In fact, I feel that you are already indifferent.
其實 我 又 感覺 我 自己 , 孤苦無依 。
|||feel|||Lonely and helpless
其實 我 希望 唔記得 , 喊 咗 幾多 次 。
|||"forget"|cried|||
其實 我 繼續 畀 機會 你 , 再 試 一 試 。
||"continue to"|||||||
我 差唔多 已經 唔記得 我 跟 咗 你 幾 年 。
|almost||||||||
I almost can't remember how many years I've been with you.
跟 你 咁 多 年 有 幾多 夜晚 失 咗 幾多 眠 。
|||||||nights||||sleep
After so many years with you, how many sleepless nights have I had.
失眠 想 打 畀 你 傾計 換嚟 幾多 個 唔 方便 。
"can't sleep"|||||chat|in return for|how much|||
I stayed awake wanting to call you, but there were so many inconveniences.
咁 多 個 唔 方便 愛 嚟 回應 全部 桑田滄海。
|||||||||vast changes
So many inconvenient loves cannot respond to all the changes in the world.
上 個 月 二十九 日 , 下午 四 點 三十 分 。
|||29th|||four||4:30|
Last month, the 29th, 4:30 pm.
有 人 話 喺 火車站 見 到 你 攬 女 你 話 你 自己 一 個 人 。
||||train station|||you|with||||||||
Someone said they saw you at the train station hugging a girl, and you said you were alone.
我 同 你 一齊 咁 耐 都 仲未 分 到 邊 一 句 係 真 。
We have been together for so long and still can't figure out which part is true.
每 日 差唔多 嘅 大話 同埋 每 日 揾 我 笨 。
||almost||Tall tales||||||fooling me
Every day, mostly just arrogant talk and always trying to find fault with me.
我 希望 你 話 嗰個 女仔 只係 你 公司 女 同事 。
||||that||||||
I hope that the girl you mentioned is just a female colleague in your company.
希望 你 親口 同 我 講 你哋 食飯 都 除二 。
||in person|||||eat together||split bill
I hope you can tell me in person that you guys split the bill when eating.
原來 你 可以 由頭到尾 都 只係 當 冇 呢 件 事 。
"Turns out"|||from start to finish|||||||
Actually, you can pretend like this thing never happened from beginning to end.
呢個 人 其實 已經 唔再 值得 我 鍾意 。
||||"no longer"|"worth"||
This person is actually no longer worth my affection.
我 已經 好 攰 同 你 再 冇 感覺 一切 到此為止 。
|||tired||||||everything|"Ends here"
以後 你 有 你 嘅 生活 , 我 乜嘢 都 唔知 。
|||||life||anything||
In the future, you have your life, I don't know anything.
唔 好揾 我 唔好 搞 我 機會 唔 再 畀 多 次 。
|"bother"|||mess with|||||||
Don't look for me. Don't mess with me. I won't give you another chance.
今日 我 決定 做嘢 話 一 就 一 話 二 就 二 。
||||say|||||||
Today, I've decided to do things as they come, one by one.