198. 和 “手 ”有關 的 表達 - Expressions related to "hands"
||related to||expressions|Expressions|||hands
198. Expressions related to "hands"
在 之前 的 一篇 播客 《 中國 孕婦 的 傳統 生活 禁忌 》 中 , 有 兩位 讀者 留言 問 “ 人手 一件 ” 是 什麼 意思 。
|before||a|podcast||pregnant women||tradition||taboos|||two|readers|comment|asked|per person|one item|||meaning
In a previous podcast episode titled 'Traditional Living Taboos of Chinese Pregnant Women,' two readers commented asking what 'one per person' means.
“ 人手 一件 ” 就是 每個 人 手上 都 有 一件 , 意思 是 這件 東西 很 流行 。
hand|one item||||in hand|||one item|means|||thing||popular
'One per person' means that each person has one item in hand, which implies that this item is very popular.
在 中國 , 智能手機 幾乎 是 人手 一件 的 電子產品 。
||smartphone|almost||per person|one piece||electronic product
In China, smartphones are almost an electronic product that everyone owns.
中文 裡 有 很多 和 “ 手 ” 有關 的 表達 。
|||||hand|related to||expressions
There are many expressions related to 'hand' in Chinese.
比如 : 手頭 有點 緊 。
|on hand|a little|tight
For example: I'm a bit tight on funds.
這個 並 不是 說手 被 綁起來 了 , 綁 得 很 緊 , 而是 說 最近 很窮 , 經濟 比較 緊張 。
|and||the speaker|by|tied up|past action particle|tied|tied||tight|but rather|is||very poor|economy||tight
This does not mean that the hands are tied up tightly, but rather that recently I am very poor and the economy is quite tight.
當 你 的 朋友 說 “ 我 最近 手頭 有點 緊 ” 的 時候 , 他 可能 要 向 你 借錢 了 。
|||friend|says|||financially|a little|tight||||||to||borrow money|
When your friend says, 'I'm a bit tight on money these days,' he might be wanting to borrow money from you.
如果 有人 請 你 幫忙 做 事情 , 可是 你 很 忙 , 走不開 , 你 可以 說 :“ 手頭 很 忙 ” 或者 “ 手頭 正忙 著 呢 ”。
|||||||||||can't get away||||at hand||||at hand|busy||
If someone asks you to help with something but you are very busy and can't get away, you can say: 'I'm really busy right now' or 'I'm in the middle of something important.'
中國 還有 句 俗語 是 : 吃 人家 的 嘴軟 , 拿 人家 的 手 短 。
||a|proverb|||others||soft mouth||others||hand|short
There is also a saying in China: 'Get soft on the lips when eating others' food, and get short on the hands when receiving help from others.'
意思 是 , 如果 你 收 了 別人 的 好處 , 比如 吃 了 別人 的 東西 , 或者 收 了 別人 的 禮物 , 在 做 事情 的 時候 就 常常 不能 保持 公正 了 。
||||receive||||benefit||||||||receive|||||||||||||maintain|fairness|
This means that if you accept benefits from others, such as eating other people's food or accepting other people's gifts, you will often not be fair when doing things.
我 最 喜歡 的 一句 是 : 執子之手 , 與子偕老 。
||||sentence||Holding your hand|grow old together
My favorite saying is: Holding your hand, growing old together.
這 一句 出自 中國 最早 的 詩歌集 《 詩經 》。
|sentence|comes from||earliest||poetry collection|Book of Songs
This saying comes from the earliest collection of Chinese poetry, the Book of Songs.
大意 是 : 牽著 你 的 手 , 和 你 一起 白頭到老 。
main idea||holding|||||||grow old together
The general meaning is: Taking your hand and growing old together with you.
這 大約 是 世上 最 美好 的 承諾 之一 了 。
|approximately||in the world||beautiful||promise|one of|
This is probably one of the most beautiful promises in the world.
不 知道 是不是 因為 這首 詩 ,“ 牽手 ” 這個 詞 在 中文 裡 也 有 了 非常 獨特 的 文化 內涵 。
||||this|poem|holding hands||word||||||||unique|||cultural connotation
I don't know if it's because of this poem, but the term 'holding hands' has gained a very unique cultural connotation in Chinese.
台灣 女歌手 蘇芮 有 一首 經典 老歌 叫 《 牽手 》, 講 的 也 是 這樣 平淡 而 堅定 的 愛情 。
|female singer|Soo Rae||a song|classic|old song||Holding Hands|speaking|||||simple||steadfast||love
Taiwanese female singer Su Rui has a classic old song called 'Holding Hands,' which also talks about such a simple yet firm love.
好 了 , 和 “ 手 ” 有關 的 表達 就 介紹 到 這裡 , 如果 你 喜歡 這篇 播客 , 或許 也 會 喜歡 另 一篇 :《 和 “ 吃 ” 有關 的 表達 》。
||||related to||expressions||introduction|to|here||||this|podcast|perhaps|||||article||eat|related to||expressions
Alright, that's all for the expressions related to 'hand'. If you liked this podcast, you might also like another one: 'Expressions Related to Eating'.