14-b 如玉 ,雨下 得 這麼 大 ,妳 怎麼 沒 帶 傘 呢?
14-b Ruyu, es regnet so stark, warum hast du keinen Regenschirm mitgebracht?
14-b Ruyu, it's raining so hard, why don't you bring an umbrella?
14-b Ruyu, il pleut tellement fort, pourquoi n'as-tu pas apporté de parapluie ?
14-b ルユ、雨がすごく降っているのに、どうして傘を持ってこなかったの?
14-b Ruyu, taip stipriai lyja, kodėl neatsinešei skėčio?
14-b Ruyu, tak mocno pada, dlaczego nie wziąłeś parasola?
明華 :如玉 ,雨下 得 這麼 大 ,妳 怎麼 沒 帶 傘 呢?
Minghua: Ruyu, it’s raining so hard, why didn’t you bring an umbrella?
如玉 :我 昨天 帶 了 ,可是 今天 忘 了 帶。
Ruyu: I brought it yesterday, but I forgot to bring it today.
明華 :颱風 快 要來 了。
Minghua: The typhoon is coming soon.
如玉 :我 已經 聽說 了。
Ruyu: I have heard about it.
明華 :這裡 每年 夏天 都 有 颱風。
Minghua: There are typhoons here every summer.
颱風 來 的 時候 ,風 和 雨 都 很大 ,做 什麼 都 很 不 方便。
When a typhoon comes, the wind and rain are very strong, making it very inconvenient to do anything.
如玉 :是 啊!
Ruyu: Yes!
哪裡 都 濕濕 的 ,真 討厭。
Everything is wet, it's really annoying.
明華 :電視新聞 說 ,這次 的 颱風 會 比 上次 的 更 大 ,請 大家 多 小心。
Minghua: TV news said that this typhoon will be bigger than the last one. Please be careful.
如玉 :希望 這次 的 沒有 上次 的 那麼 可怕。
Ruyu: I hope this time is not as scary as last time.
明華 :如玉 ,妳 看 ,雨 停 了。
Minghua: Ruyu, look, the rain has stopped.
如玉 :太好了!
謝謝 你 的 傘 ,再見。
Thank you for the umbrella, bye.
明華 :不客氣 ,小心 慢走。
Minghua: You're welcome, walk carefully and slowly.