Essayez LingQ et apprenez à partir de séries de Netflix, vidéos de YouTube, articles d'actualité et bien plus encore.
Textbooks: An Unaffordable Luxury
Lehrbücher: Ein unerschwinglicher Luxus
Textbooks: An Unaffordable Luxury
Libros de texto: un lujo inasequible
Libri di testo: un lusso inaccessibile
新 的 学期 开始 了 , 这个 时候 老师 们 都 会 告诉 我们 很多 书 , 让 我们 去 看 。
The new semester began. At this time, teachers will tell us a lot of books. Let's look at them.
每 回 这个 时候 , 我们 都 会 很 心疼 , 因为 我们 要 拿出 不少 的 钱 用来 购买 新书 。
Every time this time, we will feel bad because we have to spend a lot of money to buy new books.
我们 都 是 一个个 学生 , 而且 在 中国 给 大学生 打工 的 机会 并 不 多 , 大部分 要 靠 父母 的 资助 。
We are all students, and there are not many opportunities for students to work in China. Most of them rely on parental support.
因此 花 在 书上 的 钱 对 我们 来说 是 一个 不 小 的 压力 。
Therefore, the money spent on books is a big pressure for us.
一般 情况 下 , 我们 都 会 去 正规 书店 买 书 。
In general, we will go to regular bookstores to buy books.
但是 一些 专业 的 书 价格 很 贵 , 我们 有时候 会 采取 复印 的 办法 , 把 整 本 书 复印 下来 。
However, some professional books are expensive, and we sometimes copy and copy the entire book.
虽然 我们 也 知道 这样 做 是 不 对 的 , 侵害 了 作者 的 版权 。
Although we also know that it is wrong to do so, it infringes the copyright of the author.
但是 我们 有 自己 生活 上 的 问题 。
But we have problems with our own lives.
一本 50 元 的 书 , 差不多 是 我们 一个 星期 的 生活费 。
A 50-yuan book is almost a week's worth of living expenses.
而 一 学期 至少 要 买 十本 左右 的 书 , 加 起来 就是 一笔 不 小 的 费用 的 啊 !
At least ten or so books will be bought in one semester, adding up to a small fee!
如果 我们 有 足够 的 经济 实力 , 谁 不 愿意 去 买 那些 包装 精美 、 字迹 清楚 的 正版 书 啊 !
If we have sufficient economic strength, who would not buy genuine books that are beautifully packaged and clearly written?