等 回信
Warten auf eine Antwort
wait for a reply
A la espera de una respuesta
En attente d'une réponse
In attesa di una risposta
返信を待つ
等回信
洋洋 : 心涛 , 有 我 的 信 吗 ?
Yangyang: Xintao, do you have my letter?
心涛 : 我 看看 …… 没有 诶 。
Xin Tao: Let me see ... Nothing.
你 在 等 信 啊 ?
Are you waiting for a letter?
洋洋 : 我 在 等 批准 我 参加 新 项目 的 决议书 。
Yangyang: I'm waiting for the resolution to approve my participation in the new project.
ヤンヤン:新しいプロジェクトへの参加を承認する決議を待っています。
心涛 : 你 打电话 查询 过 申请 状态 吗 ?
Xin Tao: Have you called to check the application status?
洋洋 : 上星期 查询 过 , 说 是 还 在 审查 状态 。
Yangyang: I checked last week and said that it is still under review.
心涛 : 我 觉得 你 肯定 不会 被 拒 , 你 是 理想 的 候选人 !
Xintao: I think you will definitely not be rejected. You are the ideal candidate!
我敢 保证 , 这 周 肯定 会 有 好消息 的 。
I'm sure there will be good news this week.
洋洋 : 借 你 吉言 。
Yangyang: Borrow your good words.
ヤンヤン:あなたの縁起の良い言葉を借りさせてください。
不过 我 等 得 是 如坐针毡 啊 。
But I waited like a needle.
每次 有 新 的 信件 来 , 我 的 心 就 会 提到 嗓子眼儿 。
Every time a new letter arrives, my heart goes to my throat.
新しい手紙が届くたびに、私の心は私の喉に行きます。
如果 我 不能 参加 这次 项目 , 那 我 的 职业生涯 、 我 的 梦想 、 我 的 未来 就 都 完 了 !
If I can't participate in this program, my career, my dreams, my future will be over!
心涛 : 不至于 吧 ?
Xin Tao: Isn't it?
Xintao:そうではありませんよね?
课文 解释 :
Text explanation:
第一个 单词 : 批准
First word: Approve
上级 对 下级 的 请求 等 表示 准许 。
The superior expresses permission to the subordinate's request.
例如 : 学校 批准 他 休学 一年 。
Example: The school granted him a one-year leave of absence.
再 例如 : 他们 最后 批准 了 我们 的 计划 。
Another example: They finally approved our plan.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 我 在 等 批准 我 参加 新 项目 的 决议书 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "I am waiting for a resolution to approve my participation in the new project.
第二个 单词 : 决议
Second word: resolution
通常 由 大会 讨论 通过 的 决定 。
Decisions that are usually discussed and adopted by the General Assembly.
例如 : 人大 通过 了 这 一 决议 。
For example: The National People's Congress passed this resolution.
再 例如 : 代表 们 讨论 并且 通过 了 大会 的 决议 。
Another example: Delegates discussed and passed the resolutions of the General Assembly.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 我 在 等 批准 我 参加 新 项目 的 决议书 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "I am waiting for a resolution to approve my participation in the new project.
第三个 单词 : 查询
third word: query
查找 、 询问 。
Find, ask.
見つけて、聞いてください。
例如 : 考试成绩 已经 公布 , 可 通过 网站 查询 。
For example: Exam results have been announced and can be found on the website.
再 例如 : 现在 发短信 也 可以 查询 天气 了 。
Another example: Now you can also check the weather by texting.
別の例:テキストメッセージで天気を確認することもできます。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 上星期 查询 过 , 说 是 还 在 审查 状态 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: "I checked last week and said it is still under review.
本文中の文章を聞いてください。「先週チェックしたところ、まだ審査中であるとのことでした。
第四个 单词 : 审查
Fourth word: review
检查 核实 。
Check to verify.
例如 : 证人 的 证词 还有 待 进一步 审查 核实 。
For example, the testimony of witnesses is subject to further examination and verification.
例:証人の証言は、さらなるレビューと検証の対象となります。
再 例如 : 这个 节目 已经 通过 了 审查 。
Another example: This show has been reviewed.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 上星期 查询 过 , 说 是 还 在 审查 状态 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: "I made an inquiry last week and was told that it was still under review.
第五个 单词 : 借 你 吉言
Fifth word: Borrow your good words
吉言 , 吉利 的话 。
Good words, good words.
借 你 吉言 , 意思 是 接受 您 的 祝愿 , 谢谢您 的 关照 。
By your words, it means accepting your wishes. Thank you for your care.
例如 :--" 几年 不见 , 发财 了 吧 ?
For example: "You've been gone for a few years, you've made a fortune, haven't you?
"--" 借 您 吉言 , 过得 还行 。
"--" I've been doing fine, I'm afraid, with your permission.
再 例如 :--" 这 孩子 平时 那么 用功 , 肯定 能 考上 名牌大学 。
Another example: - "This child has worked hard and will definitely get into a prestigious university.
"--" 借 您 吉言 "
"--" "With your permission."
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 借 你 吉言 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "With your permission.
不过 我 等 得 是 如坐针毡 啊 。
But I'm on pins and needles waiting.
第六个 单词 : 如坐针毡
像 坐在 插 着 针 的 毡子 上 。
Like sitting on a felt with needles in it.
形容 心神不定 , 坐立不安 。
Describe restlessness, restlessness.
例如 : 他 弄 丢 了 信用卡 , 现在 他 如坐针毡 。
For example, he lost his credit card and now he's on pins and needles.
再 例如 : 我 很 担心 考试 结果 , 感觉 如坐针毡 。
Another example: I'm worried about the results of my exams and I feel like I'm on pins and needles.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 不过 我 等 得 是 如坐针毡 啊 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "But I'm on pins and needles waiting.
第七个 单词 : 生涯
Seventh word: career
指 从事 某种 活动 或 职业 的 生活
Means living in an activity or profession
例如 : 我 的 政治 生涯 从此 结束 了 。
For example: My political career has ended.
再 例如 : 他 的 妻子 担心 他 的 职业生涯 可能 会 受到 伤害 。
Another example: His wife feared that his career might be hurt.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 如果 我 不能 参加 这次 项目 , 那 我 的 职业生涯 、 我 的 梦想 、 我 的 未来 就 都 完 了 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: "If I can't participate in this program, then my career, my dream, my future is over!
请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
洋洋 : 心涛 , 有 我 的 信 吗 ?
心涛 : 我 看看 …… 没有 诶 。
你 在 等 信 啊 ?
洋洋 : 我 在 等 批准 我 参加 新 项目 的 决议书 。
YY: I am waiting for a resolution to approve my participation in the new project.
心涛 : 你 打电话 查询 过 申请 状态 吗 ?
洋洋 : 上星期 查询 过 , 说 是 还 在 审查 状态 。
心涛 : 我 觉得 你 肯定 不会 被 拒 , 你 是 理想 的 候选人 !
Xintao: I think you will definitely not be rejected, you are an ideal candidate!
Xintao:あなたは間違いなく拒絶されることはないと思います。あなたは理想的な候補者です!
我敢 保证 , 这 周 肯定 会 有 好消息 的 。
洋洋 : 借 你 吉言 。
不过 我 等 得 是 如坐针毡 啊 。
每次 有 新 的 信件 来 , 我 的 心 就 会 提到 嗓子眼儿 。
Every time a new letter comes in, my heart will mention my throat.
如果 我 不能 参加 这次 项目 , 那 我 的 职业生涯 、 我 的 梦想 、 我 的 未来 就 都 完 了 !
心涛 : 不至于 吧 ?