你 微笑 时 很 美 EP14
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP14
你 怎么 一个 人 偷偷 躲 在 这里 哭 啊
Why are you crying alone here?
因为 输 比赛 吗
Is it because you lost?
本来 输 了 比赛 就 已经 很 不 开心
I'm already unhappy that I lost the competition.
转头 看 那 竞圈 养殖场 里
And when I look at the E-Sports Farm,
骂 得 那么 难听
the comments are so mean.
想 抓住 每 一个 人 告诉 他
I just want to grab someone and tell him that
当时 真的 没有 办法 了
we had no other ways
下 一次 有 准备 就 会 更好
and we'll be better prepared next time.
可是 没有 机会 了
But there's no next time.
你 都 知道 那些 人 是 赢 了 吹输 了 黑
You know that those people only care about the winners.
干吗 还 那么 在意 啊
Why do you have to care about them?
因为 以前 总说 我 能带 队伍 赢
Because they always say that I can lead my team to victory.
这种 感觉 倒 也 是 蛮 熟悉 的
(This sounds familiar.)
没有 哪个 战队 赢 另外 一个 战队
(There's no such thing as)
是 轻松 取胜 的
(easy victory.)
别人 看起来 轻轻松松 打败 你 之前
(They look like they've easily defeated you.)
谁 知道 私底下 做 了 多少 功课
(But you don't know how much effort that they've put into it.)
大家 都 是 人类
(We are all humans.)
怎么 可能 就 有 一个 人
(There's no one)
强得 像 外星人 一样
(who can be as strong as an alien.)
所以
(So)
永远 不要 轻敌
(never underestimate your opponent.)
不 打 没有 准备 的 仗
(Never go into a battle unprepared.)
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
我 想 约 阿太 再 打 一次
I want to fight with Ah Tai again.
你 不怕 了
You are not afraid anymore?
我 去 趟 洗手间
I have to use the toilet.
你 不是 刚刚 去过 吗
Didn't you just come back from there?
怕 了
Are you afraid?
你 说 什么 呢 你
What nonsense.
童谣 你 不要 有 心理压力
Tong Yao, don't feel stressed.
你 的 努力 我们 都 知道
We know you've worked hard.
现在 有 心理压力 的 应该 是 我
I should be the one to feel stressed.
没事 童谣 你 加油
It's okay, Tong Yao. All the best.
高层 那边 我来 顶 着
I'll take care of the superiors.
明显 都 慌成 那样 了
She's obviously so nervous.
还别 让 她 有 压力
But you ask her not to feel stressed.
你们 真是 站 着 说话 不 腰疼
That's easy for you to say.
我 没有 紧张
I'm not nervous.
真的
For real.
我 心脏 跳得 一点 都 不快
My heart is not beating very fast at all.
心理 承受能力 堪忧 啊
I'm worried about your mental strength.
所以 啊
That's why
你 有空 得 学学 人家 陆岳
you have to learn from Lu Yue.
稳如 老 司机
He's as cool as a cucumber.
比 防御 塔 还 防御 塔
He's better than a defensing tower.
安心 抗压 等 队友 出山
Calmly waiting until his teammates attack
自己 躺 赢
to win without doing anything.
能不带 飞 绝不 带飞
If he can, he'll never tag along.
回来 吧
Sit.
比赛 开始 了
The competition is going to start now.
我 鼠标 呢
Where's my cursor?
我 鼠标 不见 了
My cursor is gone.
哪去 了 哪 去 了
Where is it?
在 这儿
It's here.
这里 看到 没有
Can you see it?
又 出现 了
It has shown up again.
手 怎么 这么 冰 啊
Why is your hand so cold?
我 刚才 用 凉水 洗手 了
I washed my hands with cold water just now.
输 了 就 输 了 又 不差 这 一次
This is not your first time losing anyway.
你 紧张 什么
Why are you so nervous?
你 之前 跟 他 约 战 的 时候 那么 虎
You were so courageous when you challenged him.
意气风发 的
So daring and enthusiastic.
你 这 是 安慰 人
Are you trying to comfort me?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
放松 打
Calm down and play.
打 不过 没关系
It doesn't matter if you can't win.
我 带 你 赢
I'll lead you to victory.
听见 没
Did you hear that?
诚哥 说
Brother Cheng said that
打 不过 我 带 你 赢
he'd lead you to victory.
像 一个 正常 男人
He's finally talking to a lady
对 小姐姐 说 的话
like a normal man.
我 听 完 竟然 有点 感动
I'm quite touched by him.
这辈子 能 从 他 的 嘴巴 里面
To be able to hear this from his mouth
听到 他 说 这 一句 话
in this life,
功德圆满 了
my life is now complete.
你们 两个 真是 骚 断腿
Both of you are so ungrateful.
月度 考核 的 时候
When you begged the leader
抱 着 队长 的 大腿
to lead you to victory
求着 他 带 你们 赢 的 时候
during the monthly test,
怎么 不 说 他 不是 正常 的 男人
why didn't you say that he's a normal man?
开始 吧
Let's start now.
童谣 这 把 我们 首选
Tong Yao, we get to choose first this time.
要 不要 拿玉藻 前
Do you want to use Tamamo-no-Mae?
我 还是 拿 彼岸花
I'll still go with Higanbana.
好
上
兵线 都 要 进塔 了
The line is going to breach the tower soon.
老 K 刚帮 你 突袭 一波 你 还 怂
K has already launched an attack for you. Why are you still afraid?
是不是 阿太 在 你 连塔 都 不敢 出
You don't dare to leave the tower because Ah Tai is here?
五分钟 零杠 零杠 零
It has been five minutes and we have zero death.
还 能 落后 对方 三百 经济
But we are still behind them by 300.
中单 你 是 掉线 了 吗
Mid, are you disconnected?
你 今天 很 膨胀
You are very arrogant today.
你别 说话 了
Stop talking.
大蛇 快 刷 了
Orochi is almost dead.
现在 双方 的 经济 差不多
Not much difference between the two sides.
打 了 大蛇 应该 就 拉开 差距 了
You can surpass them if you kill Orochi.
老 K 去 给 他们 一个 视野
K, give them a view.
好
他们 两个 不 打大蛇
Why are they waiting here
蹲 在 这儿 干吗
instead of attacking Orochi?
吓唬 谁 呢
Are they trying to scare someone?
等 我 来
Wait for me.
阿太 他 过来 了
Ah Tai is heading over here.
你 看见 人 了 吗 你 就 瞬步
Have you even seen him? Why did you teleport?
你 跑 得 比 西方 记者 还 快
You ran away faster than lightning.
我 不 跑 我 就 死 了
I'll die if I don't run.
死 什么 死
You won't die.
来
这波 大蛇 打 完 之后 找 机会 刚一波
After we finish off Orochi, we'll fight him.
刚 不过 没关系
It's okay if you can't win.
一个 人头 我 替 你 打 回来
I'll kill him for you.
小胖
[Seal Successfully] Fatty.
我 的 辅助 还是 你 的 辅助
Is he my support or yours?
你 再 这么 怂 下去
If you continue to be like this,
是不是 老猫 也 得护 着 你
[Omagatoki] should Lao Mao protect you too?
你 拿 彼岸花
You really play like Lu Yue
还 真 打出 了 陆岳 的 风范
now that you are using Higanbana.
我 上 了
I'll attack now.
你 躲 着 干什么
Why are you hiding?
打野 都 上去 卖 了 你 还 不 上
Even the jungler is attacking. What are you doing?
回来
Come back!
怕 什么 我 在
小胖 没 了
Fatty is gone.
状态 不好 先 撤退 吧
We are not in good form. Let's retreat for now.
老猫 来 支援 你 别怕
Lao Mao will assist you. Don't be afraid.
躲 在 后面 继续 输出
Hide at the back and give us the output.
上 上 上
Go!
这波团 赢 了 可以 直接 推
If we win this round, we'll win the game.
看见 玉藻 前 不用 躲
Don't hide when you see Tamamo-no-Mae.
老猫 你 再 挺 一下 老猫 挺住
-Lao Mao, hang on. -Lao Mao, hang on.
童谣 快 过来 收割
Tong Yao, come and harvest now.
不行 不行 我 被控 住 了
I can't. They got me.
可以 打
(Attack.)
阿太得 回去 清兵
(Ah Tai has to go back to the farm.)
我先 回城 等 你们 复活
I'll go back to the fort to wait for you to revive.
直接 推
Push ahead.
一对一 好好 表演
One-to-one. Do your best.
别着急
Calm down.
输 了 没关系
It's okay if you lose.
对 啊 小姐姐
Yes, Missy.
大不了 我们 下 把 再战
We can get back to them next time.
别人 看起来
(They look like)
轻轻松松 打败 你 之前
(they've easily defeated you.)
谁 知道 私底下 做 了 多少 功课
(But you don't know how much effort that they've put into it.)
大家 都 是 人类
(We are all humans.)
怎么 可能 就 有 一个 人
(There's no one)
强得 像 外星人 一样
(who can be as strong as an alien.)
永远 不要 轻敌
(Never underestimate your opponent.)
好 小姐姐 很棒
-Yes! -Nice, Missy!
打 得 不错
You did well.
好像 比 想象 中要 简单
It was easier than we've imagined.
是 吧
Right?
对
也 没 传说 中 的 那么 不可 战胜 哈
It's not as undefeatable as rumored.
对 嘛
Yes.
本来 也 不是 针对 你 的
He didn't come at you.
打得 很 好
Well-played.
这 段时间 训练 得 有 成效
Your hard work has paid off.
其实 今天 还是 靠 大家
Actually, it was just a lucky win
我 是 躺 赢 的
because of your help.
你 太 谦虚 了
You are too humble.
什么 叫 躺 赢
What do you mean by lucky win?
这 叫 有 队友
You won because you have teammates.
喂 各位
Hey.
平常 对 我 怎么 没 这么 善良
Why didn't you treat me as kindly?
你 脸皮 那么 厚
You're a thick-faced person.
干吗 要 对 你 善良
There's no need to be kind to you.
我 今后 还是 要 更加 努力
I need to train harder
争取 能够 早点 单杀 他
so that I can single-handedly kill him quickly.
你 很 膨胀 啊
You are so arrogant.
不过 是 允许 范围 内 的 膨胀
But it's within reason.
今天 这场 训练赛
Today's practice match
对 童谣 来说 是 里程碑式 的 胜利
is a milestone for Tong Yao.
所以 我 提议
So my suggestion is
咱们 一起 去 吃 顿 好吃 的
let's go out and eat something nice.
好
好好 好 好 主意 好 主意
Okay!
俱乐部 买单 走 好
-The club will pay for it. Let's go! -Yes!
谁 谁 说 俱乐部 买单
Who said that the club would pay?
可以 可以 可以
Fine.
小瑞 买单 咯
Xiao Rui will pay for it!
如果说 每个 职业 选手
(If every professional gamer)
都 要 经历 一个 至暗 时刻
(has to reach rock bottom,)
那么
(then,)
从 战胜 阿太 的 这 一刻起
(from the moment I defeated Ah Tai,)
这 段 经历
(that experience)
就 已经 变成 了 我 铠甲 的 一部分
(has become a part of my armor.)
它 让 我 时刻 铭记
(It reminds me to always remember)
职业 选手 的 信仰
(that the belief of a professional gamer)
永不 褪色
(will never fade.)
以要 赢 的 决心
(How about you build)
建立 新 的 信仰 怎么样
(a new belief with winning as its foundation?)
加油
You can do it.
小胖 这双鞋 好看 吗
Fatty, does this pair of shoes look nice?
好丑 啊
So ugly.
给 我 看看
Let me see.
但是 她 很 强
(But she's very good.)
态度 也 很 认真
[ZGDX's Post-Competition Interview] (And she took it seriously.)
身为 队长 我 很 高兴
(As the leader, I'm glad)
能够 拥有 这样 的 队友
(to have such a great teammate.)
有 她 的 加入
(With her here,)
今年夏天
(ZGDX will become)
ZGDX 将会 变得 前所未有 的 强大
(even stronger than before this summer.)
天仙配 啊
(Fairy Couple.)
这 就是 天仙配 啊
诚哥 的 嘴角 都 翘起来 了
(Brother Cheng is even smiling.)
还 不怎么 熟
(Yet they say that they don't know each other that well?)
诚哥 也 夸夸 我 呀
(Brother Cheng, compliment me too.)
这样 的 诚哥 我 爱 了
(I love Brother Cheng when he's like this.)
呵呵 无聊
This is so boring.
我会 永远 支持 你 的
(I'll always support you.)
诚哥 真是 绝世 好 男人 啊
(Brother Cheng is really the best man in this world.)
ZGDX 将会 变得 前所未有 的 强大
(ZGDX will become even stronger than before.)
还 真的 在 笑
He was really smiling.
瑞哥瑞哥
Brother Rui.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
你 是不是 要 上 厕所 啊
Do you need to use the toilet?
憋不住 了
You can't hold it in anymore?
师傅 不是 不是
-Sir. -No.
瑞哥 你 看 这个
Brother Rui, look at this.
什么 啊 网友 又 喷 你 了
What is it? Are they trolling again?
但是 她 很 强
(But she's very good.)
态度 也 很 认真
(And she took it seriously.)
身为 队长 我 很 高兴 能够 拥有 这样 的 队友
(As the leader, I'm glad to have such a great teammate.)
有 她 的 加入
(With her here...)
手机 还 我
Give me back my phone.
这 不是 以前 的 采访 吗
Isn't this the previous interview?
都 过去 这么久 了 你 俩 吵 不 吵
It's been a long time ago. Why are you raising a ruckus about it?
我 和 瑞哥 正在 看 视频 呢
Brother Rui and I are watching the video.
你 在 夸 我
You complimented me.
夸 你 怎么 了
So what?
采访 提纲 是 以前 工作人员 写 的
The outline of the interview was written by the previous staff.
我 照着 念 而已
I just read it out loud.
不信 你 问小瑞
Ask Xiao Rui if you don't believe me.
是 吗 瑞哥
Is that true, Brother Rui?
假 的
It's not.
那小 纸条 上 只是 写 的 采访 问题
The only thing on that little note is the interview question.
谁 敢 教陆思诚
Who dares to instruct Lu Si Cheng
怎么 回答 记者 问题 啊
on how to answer the reporters?
手机 还 我
Give me back my phone.
我 不
No.
还 我
Give it back.
我 不 我 不 还
给 我
Give it to me.
我 不
No.
你 在 干吗
What are you doing?
替 你 出轨
Cheating for you.
出 什么 轨
The heck cheating.
什么 情况 啊
What happened?
是 啊 什么 情况
Yes. What happened?
删了
Delete it.
英雄救美 这种 事
When the hero wants to save the beauty,
还是 得手 长
he has to have long arms.
爱护 小 动物 是 一种 美德
Caring for small animals is a virtue.
你 说 谁 是 小 动物
Who are you calling a small animal?
陆岳
Lu Yue.
你 拍照 发给 谁 啊
Who are you sending the photo to?
不会 是 发到 网上 去 了 吧
Don't tell me that you posted it online.
怎么 可能
How's that possible?
我 哪 有 那么 低级
I'm not that despicable.
你 比 你 想 得 更 低级
You are more despicable than you think.
某人 刚才 接受 采访 的 时候
(When someone was interviewed just now,)
双眼 含春 夸得 停不下来 的 也 是 她
(he looked at her so lovingly and complimented her.)
这个 该 翻面 啊
We should flip this already.
妈呀 我要 的 烤肉 好 了 没有
Is my grilled meat ready?
馋 死 我 了
I'm so hungry.
就是
That's right.
别 催别 催
Don't rush us.
一天 就 知道 吃
You only know how to eat.
我 拿 过去 了
I'll take these there.
好 去 吧
Okay. Go.
我 就 说 我 烤 嘛 这么 慢
You should let me grill it. You are so slow.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吃 吗
Is it good?
让 你 刚刚 多事
Look what you've done.
嫂子 来 电话 了 吧
His girlfriend is calling him now.
什么 嫂子 啊
What girlfriend?
这个 啊
Her?
你 接 啊
You can answer it.
看热闹 不嫌 事大 死 小孩儿
You are really childish.
给 我 也 来 点
Put some for me too.
哥 刚才 电话响 半天 了
Brother, your phone was ringing for so long just now.
谁 啊
Who was it?
好像 是 你 女朋友
I think she's your girlfriend.
陆夫人
Mrs. Lu.
我 不是故意 看 的
I didn't purposely look at it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不是 那个 陆夫人
She's not who you think she is.
喂
你 干什么 呢
(What were you doing?)
打 了 这么 多遍 电话 你 都 不接
你 在 忙 什么 重要 的 事情
(What were you so busy with?)
慢点 说 急 什么
Slow down. Why are you so impatient?
口齿 都 不清 了
You can't even speak clearly now.
而且 你 不是 在 开会 吗
Besides, weren't you in a meeting?
你 怎么 溜出来 了
Why did you skip it?
你 公司 要 倒闭 了 让 你 这么 乱来
Is your company going to close down soon?
语气 亲密
(He's speaking so intimately with her.)
这种 像 埋怨 又 不是 埋怨
(And it doesn't sound like he's complaining.)
是 纵容 的 语气
(He's spoiling her.)
是 女朋友 无误
(Definitely her girlfriend.)
我 队友 啊 什么 夸 她 干什么
She's my teammate. Why can't I compliment her?
人家 比赛 打得 好 我 夸 她 怎么 了
She played well. Why can't I compliment her?
我 去 趟 洗手间 你们 先 吃 啊
I have to use the toilet. You can eat first.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
干什么
What is it?
虽然 不 知道
Although I don't know
未来 谁 有幸 当 你 的 陆夫人
who will be so lucky to become Mrs. Lu,
不过 我 现在
I think
已经 开始 有点 羡慕 她 了
I already envy her now.
因为 她 一定 会 被 你 保护 得 很 好
Because she'll be well-protected by you.
刀枪不入 风雨 不侵
You won't allow anything or anyone to hurt her.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 是不是 有 女朋友 了
Do you have a girlfriend already?
你 这 是 怎么 了
What's wrong with you?
满眼 盛着 酸 是 在 吃醋 吗
You are going to cry. Are you jealous?
别 发疯 了 少女 你 不配
Stop being crazy. You don't deserve him.
好 了
Okay now.
肯定 好看
I'm sure I look great in it.
什么
What?
你 来 深圳
You are in Shenzhen?
你 来 深圳 干什么 呀
Why do you have to come to Shenzhen?
我 全国 比赛 开始 了
The national competition is going to start soon.
我 没 时间 陪 你 瞎闹
I have no time to mess around.
瞎闹 陆岳 没 和 你 说 吗
(Mess around? Didn't Lu Yue tell you?)
陆岳 什么 时候 和 我 说 过
He didn't tell me anything.
你 要 想见 他 想 让 他 回去
If you want to see him and want him to go home,
你 自己 去 联系 他
contact him yourself.
你别 总 拿 离家出走
Don't always threaten me
来 吓唬 我行 不行
with you running away from home,
没事 吧
okay?
我妈
It's my mom.
好 了 我 知道 了
Fine. I got it.
我来 烤 吧 你们 想 吃 什么
Let me handle the grill. What do you want to eat?
你 会 烤 吗
Do you know how to do it?
当然 了
Of course.
行 走 让 她 烤
Fine. Let's go. Let her do it.
交给 你 了
I'll leave it to you.
好喝
捡 了 钱 了 这么 开心
Did you find some money? Why are you so happy?
走走 走 走
Let's go.
要 不要 啊
Do you want it?
好了没 啊 吃点 吗
-Is it done yet? -Do you want some?
来
谢谢
Thank you.
你 咋 不吃 了
Why do you stop eating?
我 吃 多 了 会 胖
I'll gain weight if I eat too much.
好 好吃 啊
This is so delicious.
陆岳
Lu Yue.
你 好像 捅 了 马蜂窝 了
I think you've poked the bear.
要 是因为 这个 影响 诚哥 比赛 状态
If Brother Cheng's condition is affected because of this,
我扣 你 工资 啊
I'm going to cut your pay.
你们 是 永远 没有 办法 理解
You'll never understand how a middle-aged woman feels
一个 拥有 到 了 适婚 年纪
when she has a handsome son
却 连 女朋友 都 没有 的 帅 儿子
who doesn't even have a girlfriend
中年 女性 的 心情
despite he's reached marriageable age.
但是 突然 有 一天
But if one day,
让 她 好不容易 觉得 有 了 希望
she realizes that there's finally hope for his son
而 这个 希望 又 很快 破灭 的话
and that hope is destroyed,
那 可 就 真 完蛋 了
it'll be really bad.
喂
哥 找 你 的
Asking for you.
相亲
Blind date?
相 什么 亲
What blind date?
你 不 觉得 你 说 这话 有点 疯 吗
Don't you think you are insane?
我 下周 还要 打 比赛
I have a competition next week.
我 每天 都 有 训练赛
I have practice match every day.
我 哪 有空 相亲 啊
I don't have time for a blind date.
长得 好看 也 不行
Not even she's pretty.
大家闺秀
A daughter from a respectable family?
大家闺秀 是 什么 概念 啊
What does that mean?
不 打扰 我 打 训练赛
She won't disturb my practice match,
不 打扰 我 打 比赛
my competition,
不在 网上 瞎 蹦 哒
post nonsense online,
不 要求 在 每个 大小 节日 都 要 见面
request me to meet her during every festival,
安静 得 如 她 不 存在 一样
and will be so quiet like she doesn't exist.
是不是 这样
Is she like that?
是 这样的话 我 就 接受
If she is, I'll accept her.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
大家闺秀
Daughter from a respectable family
我 喜欢
is my cup of tea.
游戏 还 没玩 明白 呢
You can't even play well your game.
天天 想着 谈恋爱
And you want to date a girl?
那 又 咋 了
So what?
这 不太好 吧
I don't think it's a good idea.
电子 宠物 饿 了 都 还 会 震 一下
Even a virtual pet will notify you when it's hungry.
我 就是 直男癌
Yes. I'm a male chauvinist.
这样 不 挺 好 的 吗
Isn't that good?
你 也 不用 再 担心 我 的 性取向 了
Now, you don't need to worry about my sexual orientation.
不 喜欢 女人 的 直 男癌 更 可怕
(A straight guy who doesn't like women is even scarier!)
你 怎么 就
(Why can't you...)
你 干吗 不 直接 承认
Why don't you just tell her
和 那 矮子 有 一腿 不 就行了 吗
that there's something between you and Shorty?
反正 她 又 不 知道
She won't know for real anyway.
没事
It's okay.
王女士 的 事情
Just leave
就 包 在 我 身上
Madam Wang to me.
喂 妈
Hello, Mom.
是 我
It's me.
妈 你 不要 瞎搞 啊
Mom, don't do unnecessary things.
像 我哥 这样 的 高档 货色
An amazing man like my brother
随便 挥 一 挥手
can have
就 有 一堆 女 的 夹道相迎
any woman he wants with a wave of his hand.
是 不 需要 你 替 他 相亲 的
You don't have to arrange any blind date for him.
今年 对于 我们 战队 来说 非常 重要
This year is very important to our team.
我们 今年 很忙 的
We are very busy this year.
而且 我们 能 不能 拿 冠军
Besides, whether we can win the championship
就要 看 今年 了
depends on this year.
你 说得对
You are right.
我哥 是 到 相亲 的 时候 了
It's time for him to go on blind dates.
那 我 再 帮 您 跟 他 说 说
I'll talk to him then.
我妈 说 我 要 再 多 说 一句
My mom said that if I say another word,
相亲 的 人 就 从 你 一个
she'll get both of us
变成 我们 兄弟俩
to go for blind dates.
我 才 二十三岁
I'm not going to sacrifice my youth
就 不 为了 我们 伟大 的 兄弟 情义
而 葬身 我 的 青春 了
for our brotherhood.
相亲 愉快
Enjoy your blind date.
听说 对方 是 个 漂亮 的 女人
I heard that she's a pretty lady.
和 你 同岁 名字 叫 苏落
Same age as you. Her name is Su Luo.
刚 从 英国 留学 回来
She just came back from the UK.
而且 家 里面
Besides, her family
和 我们 还有 商业 合作 关系
is one of our business partners.
相信 你们 一定 是
I believe that you
非常 天造地设 的 一对
will be a match made in heaven.
哥 你 别 这样 看着 我
Brother, don't look at me like that.
反正 我 出卖 你
This is not the first time
也 不止 这 一次 两次 了 吧
I sell you out anyway.
哥 你 别生气 啊
Brother, don't be mad.
喂 妈
Hello, Mom.
来
你 把 这个 吃 了 他 就 不 生气 了
Eat this and he won't be mad anymore.
所以 说
So
你哥 真的 要 去 相亲 啊
your brother is really going to have a blind date?
相亲 就是 走过场 吧
Just to go through the motions.
王女士 决定 的 事情
When Madam Wang has decided on something,
一般 什么 神仙 都 说 不动 她
no one can change her mind.
不过 如果 对方 真的 是 一个
But if the girl
又 懂事 又 漂亮 的 大家闺秀 的话
is sensible, beautiful, and from a great family,
谈 谈恋爱 总比 他 成天
being in a relationship will be
像 一个 机器人 一样 好 吧
better than him being a robot.
说不定
Maybe
人 还 能 变得 和善 些
he'll even become kinder.
让 你 去 相亲 的 时候
When you are asked to go for a blind date,
电话 挂 得 比 谁 都 快
you hung up faster than anyone.
我 不 一样
I'm different.
我 有 决战 平安 京
I have Onmyoji arena Pro League.
追月神 就是 我 的 女朋友
Oitsuki is my girlfriend.
还 女朋友 呢
Girlfriend?
追月神 的 连招 都 放 不好
You can't even master her combo.
渣 男
You are a disloyal man.
有 时间 斗嘴
If you have time to quarrel,
还 不如 多 做 几页 笔记 呢
you better use it to do more homework.
接下来 的 比赛 可不 轻松
Our next competition will not be easy.
岚 战队 是 老牌 的 传统 豪门
Team Arashi is an experienced team.
虽然 这些 年 成绩 不好
Although they haven't been doing well in the past few years,
但 也 没有 落入 到 打 保级 赛 的 程度
they've never had to play a relegation match.
一直 在 联赛 中 的 中上游 徘徊
They've always been in the middle-top ranking.
FNC 更加 棘手 一些
Fighting against FNC is even more challenging.
理论 上 来说
Theoretically,
他 是 本 小组 内
his team is the only team
唯一 一个 能 跟 我们 叫板 的 队
that is as good as us.
实力 可 不容 小觑 啊
We can't underestimate them.
你们 应该 很 清楚 吧
I'm sure you understand.
我 记得
I remember
上次 训练赛
during the practice match last time,
老猫 就 被 对方 抓 得 苦不堪言
Lao Mao was entirely trapped by them.
最后 是 靠着 中路 童谣 才 稳住阵脚
In the end, Tong Yao had to support the team.
下路 双人 组 强势 优势 拖 到 中后期
And our bot team had to drag it out
诚哥 接管 比赛
until Brother Cheng took over
才能 赢
and won the game.
所以 说 还是 要 先 好好 做好 功课
So we have to do our homework.
听见 没
Did you hear it?
好好 做 功课
We have to do our homework.
妈
以后 能 不能 别不经 我 同意
Can you stop introducing me to others
就 随便 介绍 人 给 我 认识 了
without asking me?
我 现在 真的 没 时间
I'm really busy now.
FNC 战队 的 情况
I don't think I need to
我 就 不用 多 做 介绍 了 吧
tell you more about FNC.
大家 已经 跟 他们 交战 过好 几次 了
You've fought them a few times already.
相信 对 他们 的 实力 心里 都 有底
I believe that you know how good they are.
漂亮 来
-Nice. -Give me five.
如果 他们 被 分到 红色 方
If they are sent to the red zone,
昆 基本上 一定 会 去 拿下 路 的 达摩
Kun will definitely attack Bodhidharma in the bot lane.
如果 达摩 的 视野
If Bodhidharma sees
看见 对面 的 打野 动向
the opponent's juggler,
他 就 会 开始 伺机 反 蹲
he'll start to countergank
或者 是 入侵 野区
or infiltrate the jungle.
这 成功率 很 高 的
It has a high success rate.
你 看
Look.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
都 被 蹲 到 过
He has been here before.
相反
if he doesn't get Bodhidharma
如果 一 开始 就 不让 他 拿 达摩
并且 占领 对面 的 河道 视野
and the view of the river is blocked,
他 的 节奏感 完全 没有 那么 好
he will lose his sense of rhythm.
你 看
Look.
和 CK 战队 那场 比赛 就是
When they fought CK,
因为 前期 丢失 了 节奏
God Yang almost destroyed their jungle
后面 野区 快 被 阳神 反烂 了
[One against a thousand] because he lost his rhythm.
是 这么回事
Yes.
明神
God Ming.
这 综合 果仁 效果 不错 啊
This bag of mixed nuts is really effective.
大招 一波接 一波 的
You are giving us great ideas one after another.
来来来 再 吃 一个
Come on. Eat more.
我 咋 感觉 队里 一下子
Why do I feel that
又 莫名其妙 多 了 一个 数据 分析师
we have another data analyst in our team?
我 看 挺 好 啊
I think that's good.
又 不用 多 给 一个 人 的 工资
We don't have to pay for another analyst.
你们 要是 都 像 童谣 这样
If all of you are like Tong Yao,
我 就 烧高香 了
I'll be so grateful.
懒惰 是 后天 慢慢 可以 培养 的 哈
You can slowly cultivate laziness.
不 急
No need to rush.
去
好吃 满足
This is so good. I'm happy.
你 看
Look.
陆岳 一 开始 来 的 时候
也 是 很 勤奋 的
he was very diligent too.
但是 现在
he's just someone who only hacks into
还 不是 一个 只 知道 拿 别人 号
Not one who only knows how to take someone else's number
给 别人 掉 分 的 瓜皮 吗
others' accounts to sabotage them.
死 胖子 你 闭嘴
Fatty, shut up.
好
我 知道 了
I got it.
一会儿 那里 见 吧
I'll meet you there later.
陆岳 我车 钥匙 呢
Lu Yue, where's my car key?
不 知道
I don't know.
童谣
Tong Yao.
这个 你 也 注意 下
Pay attention to this as well.
出去 啊
Are you going out?
对 啊
Yes.
我妈 约 了 那个 女 的
My mom asked that girl out.
出了门 才 告诉 我
And she only told me about it after the girl went out.
哪个 女 的
Which girl?
相亲 喔
Your blind date?
相 什么 亲 啊
It's not a blind date.
又 光 着 脚 不 穿鞋 到处 乱跑
You are running around without your slippers again.
下次 你 来 生理期
Next time, no one will pity you
爬 着 走 也 不会 有人 同情 你
even if you crawl on the floor when you have your period next time.
穿 上
Wear them.
童谣
Tong Yao.
过来 看看 昆 的 这个 习惯
Come and take a look at Kun's habit.
来 了 来 了
Coming.
还有 这 一点 你 多 注意 一下
You have to pay more attention to this.
苏 小姐
Miss Su.
你好 我 是 苏落
Hello, I am Su Luo.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng.
有人 委托 我 送 你 回家
Someone asked me to drive you home.
不 坐下 来 喝杯 咖啡 吗
Aren't you going to sit down for coffee?
不了 一会儿 还有 事情 要 忙
No. I have things to do later.
好
那 你 在 这里 等 我 一下
Wait for me then.
我 去 个 洗手间
I have to use the toilet.
请便
Go ahead.
喂 宝贝 呀
(Hello, baby.)
今天 怎么样 啊
(How did it go?)
相亲 还 顺利 吗
(How was the blind date?)
妈
我 说 您 找 的 这些 媒人
The matchmakers you hired
工作 也 太 不 认真 了 吧
are too lousy in their job.
不 满意 吗
(Are you not satisfied?)
我们 之前 都 看过 照片 了 呀
(We've seen his photo before.)
不是
No.
本人 呢
He's even more handsome
更帅
in person.
就是 我 没 抱 什么 希望
But I didn't have high hopes for him.
都 没 怎么 准备
So I didn't prepare anything.
我 女儿 啊 天生丽质
(You are a natural beauty.)
还 需要 准备 什么 呀
(You don't need to prepare anything.)
总之 这次 这个 人 呢
Anyway, I'm very satisfied
我 非常 满意
with this person this time.
好 啦 人家 在 外面 等 我 呢
Okay now. He's still waiting for me.
先 不 跟 你 说 了
I have to hang up now.
回家 再说 吧 拜拜
I'll talk to you at home. Bye.
好
在 相亲
[Rabbit Holds a Carrot Tight] (On a blind date?)
刚 见面
(We just met.)
漂亮 不
(Is she pretty?)
没 看清
(I didn't look at her properly.)
在 哪 呢
(Where are you?)
星光 大厦 楼下 的 咖啡厅
(The coffee shop below Starlight Tower.)
相亲 跑 那么 远
(You went so far for a blind date.)
不过 那个 地方 我 知道
(But I know that place.)
出门 右转 三百米
(Turn right from the front door, walk for 300 meters,)
章鱼 小丸子 好吃 得 飞 起来
(and you'll find the best takoyaki.)
一份 多加 海苔 多加 柴 鱼片
(Ask for more seaweed and bonito flakes)
足够 狩猎 任何 女神 的 心
(and you'll be able to win over any woman.)
除了 吃 你 还 知道 什么
(What else do you know besides food?)
狗咬吕洞宾
(You've insulted my kindness.)
久等 了
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
十五分钟 肠胃 不好
It has been 15 minutes. Stomachache?
你们 这些 男人 真的 什么 都 不 懂
Men really know nothing.
我 是 去 补妆 的
I went to fix my makeup.
不是 去 方便 的
Not to use the toilet.
服务员
Excuse me.
你好
Bill, please.
买单
这里 请
Here you go.
来
走 吧
Let's go.
听说 你 是 职业 的 电 竞选 手
I heard that you are a professional e-sports player.
是
和 我 想象 的 不 太 一样
You are different from what I've imagined.
我 还 以为 电 竞选 手 就是 网瘾 少年
I thought that e-sports players are all addicted to the Internet.
没想到 还有 你 这样 的
I never thought that there would be someone like you.
我 怎么 了
What do you mean?
就是 我 觉得 现在 还 不错
I think this is good.
你 觉得 呢
What do you think?
电竞 确实 很 不错
E-sports are indeed great.
你 第一次 相亲 啊
Is this your first blind date?
你 不是 啊
It's not your first?
我们 现在 去 哪儿
Where are we going now?
你 要 吃 那个 吗
Do you want to eat that?
我 吃 不惯 这些
I can't get used to this kind of food.
看着 很 油腻
It looks very oily.
而且 不太 卫生
And it's not very hygienic.
你好 要 一份 大份 的
Hello, I want a large one.
多加 柴 鱼片 多加 海苔 打包
Extra bonito flakes and seaweed for takeaway.
好 的 稍 等
Okay. Please wait for a moment.
好帅 啊
So handsome.
怎么 这么 帅 啊
How can he be so handsome?
你 喜欢 吃 这种 东西 啊
You like to eat this kind of thing?
打包 回去 给 宠物 吃
I'm buying it for my pet.
你养 宠物
You have a pet?
是 狗 吗
Is it a dog?
伙食 挺不错 啊
It is really well-fed.
是 兔子
She's a rabbit.
兔子
Rabbit?
兔子 能 吃 这么 油腻 的 东西 吗
Can rabbit eat something so oily?
她 是 垃圾桶 什么 都 吃
She's a trash can. She can eat everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你 怎么 能 这么 说 你 的 兔子
这雨 说 下 就 下
It's raining so suddenly.
气象台 也 不 给 个 预报 啊
The weather station didn't even give us a forecast?
你 在 这 等 我
Wait for me here.
我 去 开车
I'll get the car.
好羡慕 啊
I'm so jealous.
好帅
So handsome.
下雨天 我 也 想要 一辆 这样 的 车
I want a car like this on rainy days too.
我 就 不 一样 了
I'm different.
我 想要 那 车 里面 的 男人
I want the man inside that car.
你 在 想 屁 吃
What are you thinking?
看看 人家 女朋友 啥样 你 啥 样
Look at his girlfriend.
今天 也 太 不巧 了
So unlucky today.
怎么 下 这么 大 的 雨
Why is it raining so heavily?
也 没 办法 坐下 来 跟 你 好好 聊一聊
I can't sit down and have a talk with you properly.
这个 周末 你 有空 吗 我们 可以
Are you free this weekend? We can...
周末 我要 打 比赛
I have a competition this weekend.
那 我 去 看 你 打 比赛
I can go and watch you.
正好 我 也 没 看过
I've never watched
电竞 游戏 的 比赛
any e-sports competitions before.
我 如果 是 你 朋友 的话
If I am your friend,
是不是 可以 去 后台
can I go backstage...
苏 小姐
你 挺 好 的
You are not too bad.
你 也 挺 好 的
You too.
只不过 我 觉得
we are not a good match.
我们 俩 可能 不太 合适
你 看 突然 下 这么 大雨
Look at this sudden rain.
就是 老天爷 的 安排
It's a sign from God.
要 不 这样 吧
How about this?
你家 在 哪 你 告诉 我
Tell me where do you live.
我 送 你 回去
I'll drive you there.
好
童谣
Tong Yao.
你 这个 视频 都 看 了 三遍 了 吧
You've been watching this video three times.
我 再 看看 细节
I'm checking the details.
下 这么 大雨
It's raining so heavily.
也 不 知道 诚哥 带 没带 伞
I wonder if Brother Cheng has an umbrella or not.
我哥 还 没 回来
My brother is still not back.
说明 他 相亲 顺利
It means that the blind date went very well.
咱们 很快 就 有 嫂子 了
We'll have a sister-in-law soon.
你 去 干吗
Where are you going?
要 不要 双排
Do you want to do a duo queue?
累 了 去 躺 会儿
I'm tired. I want to lie down for a bit.
她 怎么 了
What's wrong with her?
你 猜 呢
What do you think?