你 微笑 时 很 美 EP20 (3)
Du bist schön, wenn du lächelst EP20 (3)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP20 (3)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP20 (3)
Ты прекрасна, когда улыбаешься EP20 (3)
不 把 这些 事情 往外 说 的 吗
(Didn't we say that)
许泰伦 禁赛 了
(Xu Tai Lan is facing a match suspension.)
背叛 了 许泰伦 的 人 是 你
(You were the one who betrayed Xu Tai Lun.)
拜 你 所 赐
(It's all thanks to you.)
你 也 背叛 了 我们
(You betrayed us as well.)
你 真的 是 个 恶毒 的 女人
(You're a vicious woman indeed.)
果果 算了吧
(Guo Guo, just forget about it.)
如果 当初 知道 他 是 这样 的 人
(I wouldn't have become his fan if I knew he was)
我 根本 不会 粉 他
(someone like this.)
这周 是 他 在 国内 的 最后 一次 比赛
(This coming match will be his last match in our country.)
你 来 不来
(Are you coming?)
你 别闹 了
(Stop messing around.)
童谣 小姐
Miss Tong Yao,
辛苦 啦
it must be a tough journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
里面 都 已经 准备 好 了
Everything has been prepared.
这边 请
Please follow me.
采访 还 没 开始
It isn't time for the interview yet.
要不然 我们 先 去 里面 坐 一会 吧
Why don't we have a seat inside?
还 没 开始 吗 采访
It isn't time for the interview yet?
许泰伦出 了 那种 事
It was delayed because of the incident with Xu Tai Lun.
所以
So...
那 我 先 去 买点 吃 的 吧
I'll go get some food then.
一会儿 就 回来
I'll be back in a jiffy.
行 那 我 把 伞 给 你 吧
Sure, you can take the umbrella then.
好 谢谢
Alright, thank you.
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
人 还是 太 贪心 了
I was too greedy.
一 开始 只想 远远地 看着 他 就 好 了
I should have stopped and admired him from far away.
渐渐 变成 想 和 他 交往
But I became fond of him gradually.
接着 开始 不满 开始 挑剔
After that, I was unhappy and picky about him.
因为 无法 得到
I became anxious
变得 暴躁 焦虑 歇斯底里
as I couldn't obtain him.
是 我 亲手 毁 了 他 吗
Did I destroy him myself?
早知如此 何必当初 呢
You shouldn't have done so if you knew this would happen.
诚哥
Brother Cheng?
你 怎么 来 了
Why are you here?
采访 突然 换成 双人 采访
They wanted two people for the interview.
于是 我 就 来 了
That's why I'm here.
怎么 搞 成 这样
What happened?
他们 没 给 你 拿 伞 吗
Didn't they give you an umbrella?
给 了
They did.
出 了 一点 意外
But something happened.
我 把 伞 给 别人 了
And I gave the umbrella to someone else.
采访 的 人 呢
Where are the reporters?
还 没来
They aren't here yet.
我 刚刚 在 门口 看见 还有 粉丝 在
Just now, I saw some fans waiting by the entrance.
看着 那些 粉丝
I feel pretty sad
怪 难受 的
when I look at them.
你 说 他们 为什么 要来 啊
Why do you think they are here?
他们 在 苦苦 追寻 什么
What are they seeking?
心中 的 英雄
Are they seeking the hero in their hearts?
还是 自己 设想 出来 的 人设
Or are they seeking their imaginary partners?
其实 在 台上 的 那些 人
Actually, the people on stage
根本 没有 他们 想象 得 那么 伟大
aren't as great as they think.
有些 甚至 可能 糟糕 得
Some of them may be even worse
连 他们 自己 都 不如
than the fans themselves.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
这句 话 应该 是 我 问 你
That's my question for you.
我 刚才 看见 那个 女孩 了
I saw that girl just now.
就是 许泰伦 那个
The one with Xu Tai Lun.
我 一 开始 是 很 讨厌 她 的
At first, I hated her.
可是 现在 觉得
But now, I think
她 在 讨厌 的 同时
that she's hateful
也 有 作为 粉丝 的 悲哀
and pitiful as a fan at the same time.
粉丝 的话
Fans always
总 喜欢 把 自己 喜欢 的 人
think that
想得 太好了
our idols are perfect.
无论是 许泰伦
No matter if it's Xu Tai Lun
还是 我们
or us.
不顾 喜欢 自己 的 人 的 感受
If we don't care about the feelings of our fans
随心所欲 做 自己 想 做 的 事情
and just do whatever we want,
被 曝光
we will be ruined
被 摧毁
when our secrets are exposed.
一 想到 这
Whenever I think about that,
我 就 觉得 我们 这个 圈子
I can understand
可能 不太 值得 被 别人 喜欢 吧
why pro gamers don't deserve to be loved.
没 你 想 得 那么 糟糕
It isn't as bad as you think.
至少 我们 的 队友
At least
做 得 不是 挺 好 的 吗
our teammates are nice people.
一个 两个 整天 都 在 基地
They're almost treating our base camp
就 差 把 ZGDX 当成 和尚 庙 了
as a monastery.
不能 因为 一两个 人
You can't just paint everyone
就 一 杆子 打翻 一船 人
with the same brush.
这 是 不 公平 的 事
That's unfair to other people.
而且 我 早就 提醒 过 你 了
And I've told you before.
我 是 好人
I'm a nice person.
但 你 现在 这种 想法
But your thoughts
让 我 觉得 很 担忧
are worrying me.
担忧
Why?
在 我 还 没有 来得及 说 出来 之前
You've given up on our field
你 就 先 对 这个 圈子 绝望 了
before I get to tell you my point of view.
那 就 麻烦 了
That's troublesome.
这个 圈子 里面
In our field,
还是 有 很多 好 男人 的
there are still plenty of nice people.
又 有钱 的 又帅 的
Some of them are rich, handsome,
游戏 打得 又 好 又 不 睡粉 的
great at gaming, don't manipulate their fans,
把 基地 当成 和尚 庙
treat the base camp as a monastery,
就 差 每天 起来 念 一遍 心经 了
only lacking the Heart Sutra before they become true monks.
谁 啊
Who are you referring to?
我
所以
That's why
之前 的 问题 再 问 你 一遍
I'm asking you the same question again.
要 不要 试一试
Do you want to give it a try?
试 什么
我
Try what?