你 微笑 时 很 美 EP28 (1)
不管 是 电 竞 还是 她
[ZGDX_Chessman] (No matter if it's e-sports or her,)
我 只是 希望 能 爱 着 我 所 热爱 的
(I just hope that I can continue to love what I love.)
你们 高层 可以 让 ZGDX 队员 心寒
The higher-ups might be willing to let our team members down,
我 不行
but I can't.
因为 我 是 队长
I'm their leader.
喂 你 说
Hello? Please speak.
我 有 什么 错
(How is this my fault?)
整场 比赛
Regarding our match against Team YQCB,
YQCB 滴水不漏 的 防守 和 零 失误
they won because of their solid defense
是 他们 胜利 的 原因
and they made zero mistakes.
反观 咱们
But us?
频繁 地 走位 失误
We were bad at our positioning.
配合 出现 偏差
We didn't play together as one.
支援 效率 慢一拍
And our backup is slow to arrive.
最 主要 的 就是 膨胀
The main thing is that we're too arrogant.
妖狐 在 刚刚 那 一局 并 不 占优势
Youko isn't suitable for that game at all.
不过 这 也 是 我 的 问题 了
But that's my fault.
我 不 应该 纵容 你们
I shouldn't have let you guys done so.
接下来 的 这 一把 至关重要
Our next match is vital to our team.
配合
We need to be united.
三路 都 不能 丢
以守为攻
We'll use our defense as our offense.
他们 要 稳
If they want to play a solid game,
我们 要 比 他们 更稳
we need to be more solid than them.
诚哥 注意 发育 前期 推线
Brother Cheng, farm properly and push whenever you can.
不能 让 教皇 有 可乘之机
You mustn't let Hierophant take advantage of the situation.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
李君赫 这个 人 我 很 了解
I know Lee Gun Hyuk very well.
如果 前期 不 克制 他
If we don't pressure him
把 他 压得 死死的
and give him a hard early game,
那么 后期
we'll suffer
我们 会 死 得 很惨
a terrible death during the late game.
这 就是 你 选 妖狐 的 原因
Is that why you chose Youko?
妖狐 前期 六级 前
Youko can dominate Chin in the lane
对线 可以 完爆 鸩
before Level Six.
只要 后期 不出 高 爆发
As long as they don't make it to the late game,
团战 就 可以 轻松 捏 爆 它
we'll be able to squash him in team fights.
所以 我们 必须 速战速决
So we must end this early.
都 不 说话 了
No one is speaking?
欢迎 回来
Welcome back.
这里 是 ZGDX 战队
[Onmyoji Arena] This is the second match
对战 YQCB 战队 的
of Team ZGDX
第二局 比赛 的 现场
versus team YQCB.
我 是 解说 小凡
I'm your commentator, Fan.
我 是 解说 陈尧
I'm your commentator, Chen Yao.
好 的
We can see
我们 现在 看到 了 双方 的 队员
都 已经 准备就绪 了
that both teams are ready.
这边 YQCB 首先 是
For Team YQCB,
禁掉 了 小袖 之手 山风 和 玉藻 前
they've banned Kosodenote, Yamakaze, and Tamamo-no-Mae.
而 ZGDX 战队 是 选择
As for Team ZGDX,
禁掉 了 青行 灯 山兔 还有 酒吞
they've banned Aoandon, Yamausagi, and Shuten Doji.
那 我们 就要 来看 一下
Next,
这个 童谣 小姐姐
we'll take a look at
到底 会 选择 一个 什么样 的 中单 呢
what Smiling will pick as her Mid Shikigami.
我 猜 她 基本上 又 会 选择 大 天狗
I guess she'll pick Ootengu again.
雪女
Yuki Onna!
我 的 天 哪 她 选雪女
(My goodness! She picked Yuki Onna!)
这个 时候 打四保 一 吗
(Are they going to use the 4-Protect-1 Strategy?)
雪女
Yuki Onna?
说实话 这手 雪女 掏出 来
(Honestly speaking, I don't understand)
我 是 有点 搞不懂 啊
(why she picked Yuki Onna.)
对面 是 YQCB 啊
(They're playing against team YQCB.)
打四保 一能 打 起来 吗
(Will the 4-Protect-1 Strategy work for them?)
我 也 不 懂 啊
(I don't understand either.)
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
般若
Pick Hannya.
可以
Alright.
什么
(What?)
在 掏出 雪女 之后
(After picking Yuki Onna,)
ZGDX 战队 居然 又 掏出 了 般若
(Team ZGDX is picking Hannya?)
这是 什么 组合 啊
(What kind of combo is that?)
根据 现在 的 这个 阵容 啊
(According to their line-up,)
我 想 应该 是 这样 的
(this is what I'm thinking.)
般若 跟茨木 走 下路
Hannya and Ibaraki Doji will go to the bot lane.
然后 中单 是 雪 女
Yuki Onna will be their Mid.
上单 是 鬼切
Their Top will be Onikiri.
鬼 切中 单
Onikiri as their Mid?
这个 是 一个 什么 世界
What the heck is going on?
我 现在 有点 上头 啊
(I'm a bit dumbfounded.)
这届 选手 简直 是 太难 带 了
(These players are too hard to predict.)
我 说 一句 话 就 被 打 一句 话 的 脸 啊
(They're making me eat my own words.)
我 有点 自闭 了 我 不 说话 了
(I don't feel like talking anymore.)
好 的 我们 现在 看到
(Alright,)
比赛 已经 进行 到 了 十三 分钟
(we're at the 13th-minute mark.)
在 ZGDX
(Let's look at Team ZGDX.)
YQCB 太 耐得 住 寂寞 了
Team YQCB is so good at defending.
都 十几分钟 了
It's already past the 10th-minute mark.
就 这么 打打 兵 推推 线
Yet, farming creeps is the only thing they're doing.
没人 蹲 我 都 不 适应 了
I'm not used to people not ganking me.
经济 和 装备 都 差不多
Our items and levels are almost the same as them.
他们 现在 在 等 机会
They're waiting for an opportunity.
现在 就 看 谁 失误 了
Now, let's see who'll make the first mistake.
而且 加上 这 一场 阵容 又 很 迷惑
Besides, our line-up looks confusing to them.
小胖 你 去 给 个 视野
Fatty, provide us with some vision.
我 过来
I'm coming.
好
老 K 来 了
K is coming.
我 也 来 了 我 也 来 了
I'm here as well.
我 也 来 了
Me too.
进场
Let's go.
什么
What?
说好 的 友好 发育 呢
I thought they were going to farm?
他们 居然 来 四个 人
There are actually four of them?
我 这盾 守 扛 不了 一会儿
Even my shield couldn't protect
诚哥 已经 残血 了
Brother Cheng from dying.
马上 到 我绕 后
I'll be there soon. I'll go from the back.
等 我 你们 别 冲动
Wait for me. Don't be reckless.
好 的 我们 现在 看到
(Alright,)
雪女 已经 开启 大招 准备 拖时间 了
然后 这边 鬼切 和 茨 木开 了 神行
(Onikiri and Ibaraki Doji have used Shift.)
撤退
Retreat.
陆思诚 残血
Lu Si Cheng is almost dead.
你 想 被 童谣 切死 在 下路 塔下
You want Smiling to kill you?
我 可 不想 牺牲 我 的 射手
I don't want to sacrifice my AD.
小姐姐
Missy,
他们 是 怕 你 吗
are they afraid of you?
怎么 你 一来 他们 就 撤 了
Why are they retreating after they saw you?
我 一来 他们 就 走
They retreat when I've just arrived.
真的 是
My goodness.
那 我 一路 赶过来 经济 不 都 浪费 了
YQCB 战队 居然 这么 克制
Team YQCB is actually being so defensive?
再 等 我 半秒 盾守 结束
They'll be able to take down our leader
多 普通攻击 两下 就 能 收 队长 人头 了
after my shield disappears.
YQCB 现在 跟 以前 的 打法 不同 了
Team YQCB is trying out a different strategy.
他们 现在 要 跟 我们 打 持久战
They're planning to draw this match out.
所以 后期 团战 的 时候
So we must be cautious
我们 一定 要 谨慎
during the late-game team fights.
反观 对面
(Looking at the opposite team,)
这个 ZGDX 战队 的 队员
(Team ZGDX)
反应 快 走位 强
(has better reflex and positioning.)
支援 意识 更强
(They are better at backing each other up.)
还是 熟悉 的 配方 啊
(This looks familiar.)
现在 这个 情况
It doesn't
好像 不太 乐观
look too good.
接下来 的 比赛
we'll see who can last the longest.
就要 看 谁 更 有 耐力 了
然而 看 今天 的 比赛
(But today's match)
却 像是 反过来 了 一样
(is the complete opposite.)
艾佳
Ai Jia,
过来 和 我 在 中路 拖延 一下
come to the mid lane and stall them.
掩护 教皇 他们 打蛇
We need to cover Hierophant while he takes down Orochi.
好
他们 会来 偷
They will try to steal it.
夜叉 没 我 快
Yasha isn't as fast as me.
我 的 大 给 童谣 留着 呢
I'm keeping my ultimate for Smiling.
只要 她 来 我 就 秒 她
If she comes, I'll kill her instantly.
YQCB 的 射手 和 打野 一起 开大蛇 了
Their Jungler and AD are trying to take down Orochi.
这条 蛇 不能 让
We mustn't let them take it.
百目 鬼 和 妖刀 打蛇 太快
Dodomeki and Yoto Hime are too fast.
我 降伏 进场 也 不 一定 抢 得到 啊
I'm not sure that I can steal it with my Subdue.
对 啊 咱们 分 推 吧
Yeah, let's split push.
不行 这条 蛇 不能 让 老猫 开团
No, we mustn't let them steal it. Lao Mao, initiate the team fight.
我 从 侧面 上
I'll go from the side.
先杀面 灵气
Let's kill Menreiki first.
要 不要 这么 打脸 啊
She made me eat my words.
进来 就 秒 我
She killed me instantly.
他们 这波 大蛇 抢 得 仓促
They were too reckless.
注意 站位
Rong Rong, go and stop Hannya.
容容 你 拦住 般若
确保 教皇 他们 拿 蛇
K will surely try to steal it.
老 K 肯定 会来 抢
金恩硕 降伏 先
Kim Eun Suk, use your Subdue.
老 K 来 抢
K, come and steal it.
好
老 K 进坑 抢 蛇
(K is trying to steal Orochi.)
妖刀 拿下 大蛇 了 快撤
Yoto Hime took down Orochi. Let's retreat.
他们 麒麟 在 身 我们 没有 优势
They have the Kirin buff. We don't have any advantage.
没有 抢 到 YQCB 已经 拿到 了 大蛇
(He didn't steal it. Team YQCB took down Orochi.)
我们 人头 都 送 了 你们 撤 呀
I'm already dead. Just retreat.
妖刀 没血 了 鬼切 来 收
Yoto Hime is almost dead. Onikiri, come and kill him.
撤 吧 这波 不能 打 了
Let's retreat. We can't fight them.
切 不到 后排
We can't target the back.
而且 百目 鬼 的 伤害 太高 了
Their Dodomeki is dealing too much damage.
撤 吧 童谣 的 血量 也 不行 了
Let's retreat. Tong Yao is almost dead.
撤 呀 撤 呀
Let's retreat.
走 吧 诚哥 状态 不好
Brother Cheng, let's retreat. We're in a bad shape.
撤 吧 护 不住 了
Just retreat. I can't cover you any longer.
我能 打
I can fight.
我能 打
I can fight them.
我能 打
I can fight them.
我能 打
I can fight them.
是 的
(Yes.)
再 不 撤 打 成团 灭 的话
(If they don't retreat and this ends up as a teamwipe,)
那么 这 局 比赛 的 结果
(it's obvious)
就 显而易见 了 呀
(that Team YQCB will win.)
我能 打
I can fight against them.
精彩
(Amazing!)
陆思诚 和 童谣 的 这波 配合
(Chessman and Smiling worked together)
秒 掉 了 容容
(and they killed Rong Rong!)
童谣 被 教皇 一套 技能 带走 了
(Smiling was slain by Hierophant!)
陆思诚 还 在 坚持
(Chessman still wants to fight him!)
教皇 教皇 教皇
Hierophant!
团灭
(It's a teamwipe!)
推上 高地
(They've reached the high ground!)
ZGDX 基地 被 点 爆 了
(Team ZGDX's base has been destroyed!)
让 我们 恭喜 YQCB
(Let's congratulate Team YQCB)
获得 本场 比赛 的 胜利
(for winning the match.)
恭喜 YQCB
(Congratulations, Team YQCB.)
漂亮
Yes!
如果 紧逼 我 我会 让 其 付出代价
♪If you force me♪
刚才 我们 那波 打得 太 溜 了
They were amazing just now.
是 的 如果 紧逼 我 我会 让 你 付出代价
♪If you force me♪
我们 赢 了
We won!
我们 最好 行动 行动
♪Move, move, move, move, move♪
艾佳 你 说 我 刚才 那波 溜 不 溜 啊
Ai Jia, what do you think about that?
好 漂亮 漂亮
Nice.
可以 可以 可以
Not bad at all.
那 必须 的
Of course.
走走 走
Let's go.
走 了
Let's go.
辛苦 了
Good game.
辛苦 了
Good game.
辛苦
辛苦
Good game.
辛苦 了
Good game.
辛苦
辛苦 了 加油 谢谢 辛苦 了
-Good game. -Good game.
恭喜
Congratulations.
辛苦
Good game.
加油
Good luck.
诚哥
打 得 不错
You did great.
女生 做到 这样 令人 惊讶
You've impressed me with your skills.
谢谢
Thank you.
陆思诚 他 手伤 犯 了
Chessman is suffering from a relapse?
童谣
Smiling,
照顾 好 他
take good care of him.
好 了 好 了
Alright.
大家 也 别 一脸 世界末日 的 了
Stop acting as if the world is going to end.
不 就 输 一把 常规赛 吗
It's just a normal match.
这 没什么
It's nothing.
胜败乃兵家常事 是 吧
Some battles you win, some battles you lose. Am I right?
虽然 这场 输 了
Although we lost this match,
但 只要 下场 赢 了
it'll be fine
还是 稳稳 的 对 吧
as long as we win the next match, right?
真的
Please don't ignore me.
你们 理 我 一下
看 我 一眼
Look at me.
一场 比赛 真的 不算什么
This one match means nothing.
这能 对 我们 有 什么 影响 呢
It won't affect us, right?
无非 我们 就是 少 看点 微博
At most, we'll just skip browsing Weibo
少开点 直播
and stop doing live streams,
对 吧
am I right?
明神
God Ming.
大家 先 把 心放 一放
Just rest for now.
明天 可以 分析 一下 输 比赛 的 原因
We'll analyze the reason we lost tomorrow.
输 比赛 的 原因
The reason we lost?
我们 今天 各自 分锅 之前
Before we take responsibility for our own mistakes,
是不是 应该 算点 别的 账
shouldn't we talk about something else?
老猫
Lao Mao.
怎么 了
What?
不让 人 说话 了
Don't I even have the right to speak?
今天 大家 早点 休息
Rest early.
明天 准备 备战
Get ready for tomorrow.
备战
Get ready for tomorrow?
队长
Leader,
就 这么 一句 话 就 完 了 是 吧
do you think you can get away by saying that?
你 就 没有 什么 事情
you need to explain to us?
要 跟 我们 解释一下 的 吗
你 想 让 我 说 什么
What do you want me to say?
老猫 你 冷静 点
Lao Mao, calm down.
那 我 说 了
I'll tell you what's on my mind then.
你 训练 这 几天 天天 早出晚归
You've been coming back late for the past few days.
干什么 去 了
Where did you go?
心神不宁 心不在焉
You were always distracted.
明神 跟 大家 讲 战术
Even though you're with us, your soul isn't with us
你 人 在 这儿 魂 在 吗
when God Ming was explaining the strategy to us.
战术 你 听 进去 几个 字
Do you even understand our strategy?
还有
And
今天 到底 发生 了 什么
what exactly happened today?
为什么 不 按照 我们 训练 的 那样
Why didn't you follow our training routine
拿小松 丸
and take Komatsu?
你 拿 一个 妖狐 干吗
Why did you pick Youko instead?
你 凭 什么 改变 明神 的 战术
What gives you the right to change God Ming's strategy?
我们 这群人 一肚子 疑惑
All of us have questions for you.
你 就 不 准备 说 两句 吗
Aren't you going to explain yourself to us?
你别 告诉 我
Don't tell me you're picking Youko
你 拿 个 妖狐 就 为了 秀 教皇 一脸
just to teach Hierophant a lesson?
比赛 之前
You said that
我 在 走廊 上
in your conversation
听见 你 这么 跟 明神 说 的
with God Ming before our match started.
老猫
Lao Mao.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我 只 需要 一个 解释
I just need an explanation from you.
赛前
Before the match,
诚哥 单独 找过 我
Brother Cheng came to me.
明神
God Ming,
这场 我 拿 不了 小松丸
I can't use Komatsu for the next match.
让我拿 妖狐 吧
Let me pick Youko.
我们 现在 没有 时间
We don't have time
训练 新 的 战术 了
to try out a new strategy.
至少 你 告诉 我 为什么
You should at least tell me why.
没有 为什么
There's no reason for it.
是 我 不想 拿 持久 型式 神
I don't want to use a late-game Shikigami.
妖狐 前期 能 压制住 教皇
Youko can suppress Hierophant during the early game.
如果 不让 他 发育 起来
If we don't let him farm,
我们 或许 能 尽快 结束 比赛
we might be able to end the match early.
你 尽快 结束 比赛 是 为了 什么
Why do you want to end the match early?
我 记得 以前 已经 跟 你们 分析 过 了
I remembered I told you guys
这 是 场 硬仗
that this would be a long battle.
是 一场 持久战
It's a battle of endurance.
我们 要 拼 的 就是 耐力 和 体力
We can only win against them through endurance and stamina.
明神
God Ming,
我 打 不了 持久战
I can't go for a long match.
给 我 一个 解释
Explain yourself.
没有 解释
There's no explanation.
教皇 是 我 的
Hierophant is mine.
赛前 诚哥 跟 我 说 过
Before the match, Brother Cheng told me
他 要 拿 妖狐
that he wants to pick Youko.
但是 诚哥
But Brother Cheng,
我 需要 一个 解释
I need an explanation from you.
你们 都 误会 了
You guys misunderstood him.
诚哥 其实 是 手伤 又 复发 了
Actually, Brother Cheng is suffering a relapse.
你 的 手 受伤 了
Is your hand injury acting up again?
所以 诚哥 才 想 速战速决
So that's why Brother Cheng wanted to end the match early.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 倒 是 说句话 呀
speak up.
你 干什么 去 了
Where did you go and what did you do?
你 比赛 之前 怎么 把 自己 手 搞 伤 了
How did you hurt yourself before the match?
昨天 训练赛 效果 不好
Last night, our training didn't go too well.
诚哥 通宵 打 的 排位
Brother Cheng pulled an all-nighter just to train that Shikigami.
训练赛 效果 不好 就 通宵 打
You pulled an all-nighter because we didn't do well in our training match?
队长
Leader,
全世界 都 知道
everyone knows
你 的 手 不能 这样 练
that you mustn't strain your hand.
明神 怎么 退役 的 你 忘 了 吗
Did you forget the reason God Ming retired from the scene?
怎么 你 是 心里 有 愧疚
What? Do you feel guilty about it?
那 你 早 干吗 去 了
Then what have you been doing?
你 觉得 训练 时间 短 了 影响 你 状态
If you think your performance is affected due to the short training time,
那么 问题 又 回来 了
I have one question for you.
你 这 段时间 天天 在 干吗
What did you go and what did you do these days?
诚哥 是 去 解决 童谣 的 事情 了
Brother Cheng went to resolve the incident with Tong Yao.
解决 童谣 的 事
Resolve the incident with Tong Yao?
怎 怎么 解决
What do you mean?
诚哥 托 了 公安 那边 的 关系
Utilizing his connections,
查 到 那个 默默 是 大 魔王 的 底细
Brother Cheng found out about the true identity of "Mo Mo the Demon King".
发现 这个 人 就 在 深圳
He found that the person is in Shenzhen.
结果 呢
So what's the result?
结果 就是
The result
和 诚哥 预测 的 一样
is just like what Brother Cheng had predicted.
就是 专门 搞事 的
She's a troublemaker.
她 根本 没有 自杀
She didn't commit suicide at all.
也 不是 什么 初三 学生
She isn't a student either.
现在 人 已经 在 公安局 了
She's been arrested by the cops.
童谣 做好 心理准备
Tong Yao, prepare yourself.
过 两天 我们 要 去 公安局
We'll meet that person
和 这个 人 面对面 交锋 了
in the police station soon.
我
我 都 已经 做好 了 道歉 的 准备
I'm already prepared to make a public apology.
队长
Leader,
是不是 小瑞不接 这个 电话
will you hide this from us forever
你 打算 躲 一辈子
if Xiao Rui didn't pick up the call?
你 到底 是 有 什么 毛病
What exactly is wrong with you?
手 受伤 了 不 跟 我们 说
You didn't tell us that your hand injury was acting up.
一个 人 解决 童谣 的 事情
You didn't tell us that you were resolving
也 不 跟 我们 说
Tong Yao's matter by yourself.
你 是 在 担心 我们 不让 你 去
Are you worried that we won't let you go?
还是 在 担心 我们 不管 你 手伤
Or are you worried that we might force you to pick Komatsu
也 非要 让 你 拿 那个 屁 的 小松丸
even though your hand was injured?
这件 事情
Why didn't you
你 为什么 不 提前 跟 我们 说 一下
tell us and discuss it with us
商量一下
beforehand?
是 你 不 愿意 说
Is it because you don't feel like telling us?
还是 你 根本 就 不 相信 我们
Or is it because you don't trust us at all?
根本 就 不 相信 你 的 队友
You don't trust your teammates at all!
对
童谣 是 你 女朋友
I know Tong Yao is your girlfriend.
但是 你 有没有 想过
But have you ever thought of this?
她 不仅仅 是 你 的 女朋友
Not only is she your girlfriend,
她 也 是 我们 几个 人 的 队友
she's our teammate as well.
她 在 外面 受 了 委屈
When she's suffering out there,
她 遭受 了 不 公平 的 待遇
when she's being treated unfairly,
我们 会 不管 吗
do you think we'll ignore that?
我们 会 不让 你 去 吗
Do you think we won't let you help her?
没错
That's right.
我们 今天 就
We only
只输 了 一场 比赛 而已
lost a match today.
但是 我 老猫 心里 憋屈 你 知道 吗
But I feel terrible.
我 憋屈 的 不是 因为 我们 今天 输 了
I feel terrible not because we lost the match.
是因为 我 发现 你 陆思诚 这 段时间
I feel terrible because I realized
归根结底 根本 就 不 相信 你 的 队友
that you don't trust your teammates at all even after what we've been through!
如果 你 不 需要 你 的 队友
If you don't need your teammates,
那 我 想 说
We don't need a leader like you as well.
我们 根本 不 想要 你 这样 的 队长
老猫
Lao Mao!
老猫
Lao Mao!
快
老猫
Hurry!
你 干吗 去
Where are you going?
你 干吗
What are you doing?
老猫
Lao Mao.
我 还 能 干吗 呀
What else do you think I'm doing?
各回 各家 各找 各妈 呗
Let's return to our home respectively.
你 别说 气话 行 吗
Can you stop speaking out of spite?
我 说 的 不是 气话
I'm not speaking out of spite.
你 也 应该 知道
You should know
今年 打 完 我 差不多 要 退役 了
that I'm going to retire after this year.
我要 今年 拿 不到 世界 赛 入场券
If I can't enter the International Championship by this year,
我 的 电 竞 事业
my career
也 没什么 好 指望 的 了
will end.
你 知道 吗
Do you know this?
我 爸妈 也 根本 不 同意 我 打电 竞
My parents don't agree with my career choice at all.
要是 我 今年 拿 不到 什么 成绩
If I can't prove myself this year,
我 拿 什么 脸 回去 见 我 的 家里人
I'll never be able to face my family members.
照 这样 下去
If this continues,
今年 我们 会 不会 又 像 去年
will we have to withdraw
明神手 受伤 那样 被迫 退赛 呀
from the tournament again just like last year?
你 怕不怕 呀
Aren't you afraid?
你 怕不怕 呀
Aren't you afraid?
你们 不怕 我怕
Even if you guys aren't afraid, I'm afraid.
别 走 啊 老猫
Lao Mao, don't leave.
老猫
Lao Mao.
老猫
Lao Mao.
老猫
Lao Mao,
你 看 你 说 的 就是 气话
it's obvious that you're speaking out of spite.
什么 退赛 没有 人 说 要 退赛 啊
Nobody is saying that we have to withdraw from the tournament.
诚哥 的 手 只是 旧伤 犯 了
Brother Cheng is just suffering a relapse.
又 不是 断 了
His hand isn't broken.
你 怎么 就 想 得 那么 严重 呢
今天 的 比赛 我 就 坐 他 旁边
I was sitting beside him during the match.
我 看 得 最 清楚
I saw everything clearly.
他 也 就是 到 后面
He only lost a little control of his hand
操作 才 开始 出现 一点点 变形
during the later stages of the match.
他 不 说 你们 不是 也 都 没 发现 吗
You guys wouldn't know if he didn't tell anyone about it,
对 吧
am I right?
所以 说
So
放 轻松
just relax.
爱 与 和平
Peace and love.
现在 最 重要 的 是 一起 面对
Now, the most important thing
是 解决问题
for us is to solve the problem together.
都 这样 了 还 怎么 一起 面对
How could we solve the problem together when we're in this situation?
他 有 准备 带 我们 一起 吗
Is he prepared to solve the problem with us?
老猫
Lao Mao,
你 打 比赛 是 为了 自己
you're competing for your own sake,
又 不是 为了 别人
not for the sake of others.
这 是 你 自己 说 过 的话
That's what you've said before.
你 忘 了 吗
Did you forget about it?