这件旗袍跟那件不太一样
Dieser Cheongsam ist nicht ganz dasselbe wie dieser
This cheongsam is different from that one
Ce cheongsam est différent de celui-là.
人美 : 晓芳 , 我 想 买 一件 旗袍 *。
Renmei: Xiaofang, I want to buy a cheongsam*.
Renmei:Xiaofang、チャイナドレス*を購入したいと思います。
晓芳 : 你 身材 跟 中国 女性 的 身材 一样 , 很 适合 穿 旗袍 。
Xiaofang: You are the same size as a Chinese woman. It is very suitable for wearing cheongsam.
Xiaofang:あなたの体型は中国人女性の体型と同じなので、チャイナドレスを着るのにとても適しています。
人美 : 谢谢 , 你 的 身材 比 我 好 。
Renmei: Thank you, your body is better than me.
晓芳 : 现在 有 很多 改良 後 的 旗袍 , 式样 不但 比 传统 的 旗袍 多得多 , 而且 更加 适合 现代人 的 审美观点 。
Xiaofang: There are a lot of improved cheongsams. The style is not only more than the traditional cheongsam, but also more suitable for the aesthetic view of modern people.
Xiaofang:今では多くの改良されたチャイナドレスがあります。これは、伝統的なチャイナドレスよりもスタイルが優れているだけでなく、現代の人々の美的観点にも適しています。
人美 : 你 能 跟 我 一起 去 商店 吗 ?
Renmei: Can you go to the store with me?
蓮明:一緒に店に行ってもらえますか?
晓芳 : 好 , 那 我们 现在 就 去 吧 。
Xiaofang: Ok, let's go now.
Xiaofang:さて、今行きましょう。
( 在 百货商店 里 )
(in the department store)
(デパート内)
人美 : 小姐 , 我 想 看看 旗袍 。
Renmei: Miss, I want to see the cheongsam.
服务员 : 我们 这里 有 很多 式样 的 旗袍 , 您 喜欢 哪 一件 呢 ?
Waiter: We have a lot of cheongsams here. Which one do you like?
ウェイター:チャイナスタイルはたくさんありますが、どれが好きですか?
人美 : 你们 这里 的确 有 很多 旗袍 , 比 我 去 的 其他 商店 都 多 。
Renmei: You have a lot of cheongsam here, more than any other store I went to.
蓮明:ここにはたくさんのチャイナドレスがあります。
晓芳 , 你 看 这件 红色 的 怎麽样 ?
Xiaofang, how about watching this red one?
晓芳 : 看上去 不错 , 你 试一试 。
Xiaofang: It looks good, give it a try.
Xiaofang:よさそうです。試してみてください。
人美 : 有 一点儿 肥 。
People beauty: A little fat.
蓮明:少し太っています。
服务员 : 您 试试 这件 , 颜色 和 式样 跟 您 手上 的 那样 , 只是 比 它 小 一号 。
Waiter: You try this one, the color and style are just like yours, just one size smaller than it.
ウェイター:これを試してください。色とスタイルはあなたが持っているものと同じです。それよりも1サイズだけ小さいです。
人美 : 这件 很 合适 。
Renmei: This is a good fit.
Renmei:これはとても適しています。
晓芳 : 人美 , 你 看 那 件 旗袍 , 颜色 ﹑ 式样 都 很 适合 你 , 穿 上 一定 比 这件 好看 。
Xiaofang: People are beautiful. Look at the cheongsam. The colors and styles are suitable for you. It must be better than this one.
Xiaofang:人間の美しさ。あのチャイナドレスを見てください。色とスタイルはすべてあなたに適しています。
服务员 : 您 说 的 是 那 件 蓝色 小花 的 吧 ?
Waiter: Are you talking about that blue flower?
ウェイター:あなたは小さな青い花について話しているのですか?
它 的 式样 跟 这件 红色 的 不 太 一样 。
Its style is not the same as this red one.
そのスタイルはこの赤いものとは異なります。
您 看 , 它 的 领子 稍微 低 了 一点点 , 袖子 短 了 一些 。
You see, its collar is a little lower and the sleeves are shorter.
ご覧のとおり、襟は少し低く、袖は短くなっています。
这位 小姐 , 您 可以 试试看 。
Miss, you can give it a try.
人美 : 我 穿 这个 号码 正好 。
Renmei: I wear this number just right.
蓮明:この数字は丁度いいですね。
你们 看好 吗 ?
Are you optimistic?
晓芳 : 很漂亮 。
Xiaofang: Very beautiful.
服务员 : 你 穿 这件 非常 美 。
Waiter: You wear this one very beautiful.
人美 : 谢谢 , 我 想 买 这件 。
Renmei: Thank you, I want to buy this one.
请问 , 多少钱 ?
How much is this?
服务员 : 二百八十元 , 请 您 到 对面 柜 檯 交钱 。
Waiter: 280 yuan, please pay the counter to the opposite counter.
ウェイター:二百八十元反対のカウンターで支払ってください。
人美 : 谢谢 。
Renmei: Thank you.
* 旗袍 : 起源於 清朝 , 已经 流行 了 60 多年 。
* Cheongsam: Originated in the Qing Dynasty, it has been popular for more than 60 years.
经过 不断 改革 , 式样 优美 而 大方 , 是 中国 独特 的 民族 传统 女装 。
After continuous reform, the style is beautiful and generous, and it is China's unique national traditional women's clothing.
継続的な改革の後、スタイルは美しく寛大であり、中国で唯一の全国的な伝統的な婦人服です。